Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,638 members, 7,813,115 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:19 AM

Jonathan Creates Maiduguri-based Army Division For Boko Haram - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Creates Maiduguri-based Army Division For Boko Haram (13831 Views)

Plot To Move Against Obasanjo By Jonathan Creates Disagreement In Pdp / #DezianiGate: Jonathan Creates New Office In NNPC, Appoints Deputy GMD / Jonathan Creates New Office, Appoints Tukur As 'Ambassador At Large' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Creates Maiduguri-based Army Division For Boko Haram by babadem2much(m): 2:05pm On Aug 18, 2013
and som1 will blindly convert 2 dat religion, even my corpse will reject dat sh*t

[quote
author=zibi2]Quran...Muhammad's Own Words:

Qur'an:9:88 "The Messenger and those who believe with him, strive hard
and fight with their wealth and lives in Allah's Cause."

Qur'an:9:5 "Fight and kill the disbelievers wherever you find them, take
them captive, harass them, lie in wait and ambush them using every
stratagem of war."

Qur'an:9:112 "The Believers fight in Allah's Cause, they slay and are
slain, kill and are killed."

Qur'an:9:29 "Fight those who do not believe until they all surrender,
paying the protective tax in submission."

Ishaq:325 "Muslims, fight in Allah's Cause. Stand firm and you will
prosper. Help the Prophet, obey him, give him your allegiance, and your
religion will be victorious."

Qur'an:8:39 "Fight them until all opposition ends and all submit to
Allah."

Qur'an:8:39 "So fight them until there is no more Fitnah (disbelief
[non-Muslims]) and all submit to the religion of Allah alone (in the
whole world)." What a religion...[/quote]
Re: Jonathan Creates Maiduguri-based Army Division For Boko Haram by VirginFinder: 2:06pm On Aug 18, 2013
JNdupu:

Depends on what you mean by 'modern'. Was Christianity not the bullwark for all the turmoil of the middle ages, the brutal tortures of the Spanish Inquisition, slavery and colonialism? It's victims number in the millions but, yes I agree, it can be argued that Islam is somewhat behind the curve for enlightenment.

This is not a Christian vs Islam tussle though, all religions have dangerous elements - The argument made by the one-eyed bigots was a blanket condemnation of one rel

Thankfully, Abes couldnt find any scripture from the new testament to buttress his point cos there is none.

The biblical old testament and parts of the quoran are somewhat similar. Hence, I'm sure there are replicas of those laws in the Koran.

Christians are followers of Jesus Christ, His teachings and doctrines and not the jewish law found in most parts of the old testament.

Most jews in Isreal still practice the old testament and dont believe in
Jesus Christ.

Please be informed and guided.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Creates Maiduguri-based Army Division For Boko Haram by babadem2much(m): 2:09pm On Aug 18, 2013
datz how u know BH sympathizers, youngwizzy is 1 of dem. babadem said zo

[quote
author=kutchs]
You surely don‘t live anywhere close to Borno or Yobe else you wouldn‘t
have made this careless statement. You may dispute it as usual but a
trip to these places will reveal to you what life has become since
emergency rule was established.
My advice to careless people like you on nairaland is reason/think
before you talk.[/quote]
Re: Jonathan Creates Maiduguri-based Army Division For Boko Haram by sr: 2:57pm On Aug 18, 2013
To those who always like to read the Quran out of context, to be sincere to your self and fair to others always quote the preceding and proceeding ayats to get the full meaning. If you have to hate, hate constructively and fairly please.

zibi2: Quran...Muhammad's Own Words:

Qur'an:9:88 "The Messenger and those who believe with him, strive hard and fight with their wealth and lives in Allah's Cause."

Qur'an:9:3 And [it is] an announcement from Allah and His Messenger to the people on the day of the greater pilgrimage that Allah is disassociated from the disbelievers, and [so is] His Messenger. So if you repent, that is best for you; but if you turn away - then know that you will not cause failure to Allah . And give tidings to those who disbelieve of a painful punishment.
Qur'an:9:4 Excepted are those with whom you made a treaty among the polytheists and then they have not been deficient toward you in anything or supported anyone against you; so complete for them their treaty until their term [has ended]. Indeed, Allah loves the righteous [who fear Him].
Qur'an:9:5 "Fight and kill the disbelievers wherever you find them, take them captive, harass them, lie in wait and ambush them using every stratagem of war."
Qur'an:9:6 And if any one of the polytheists seeks your protection, then grant him protection so that he may hear the words of Allah . Then deliver him to his place of safety. That is because they are a people who do not know.

[s]Qur'an:9:112 "The Believers fight in Allah's Cause, they slay and are slain, kill and are killed."
[/s]
Qur'an 9:112 [Such believers are] the repentant, the worshippers, the praisers [of Allah ], the travelers [for His cause], those who bow and prostrate [in prayer], those who enjoin what is right and forbid what is wrong, and those who observe the limits [set by] Allah . And give good tidings to the believers.

Qur'an:9:27 Then Allah will accept repentance after that for whom He wills; and Allah is Forgiving and Merciful.
Qur'an:9:28 O you who have believed, indeed the polytheists are unclean, so let them not approach al-Masjid al-Haram after this, their [final] year. And if you fear privation, Allah will enrich you from His bounty if He wills. Indeed, Allah is Knowing and Wise
Qur'an:9:29 "Fight those who do not believe until they all surrender, paying the protective tax in submission."
Qur'an:9:30 The Jews say, "Ezra is the son of Allah "; and the Christians say, "The Messiah is the son of Allah ." That is their statement from their mouths; they imitate the saying of those who disbelieved [before them]. May Allah destroy them; how are they deluded?

Ishaq:325 "Muslims, fight in Allah's Cause. Stand firm and you will prosper. Help the Prophet, obey him, give him your allegiance, and your religion will be victorious."

[s]Qur'an:8:39 "Fight them until all opposition ends and all submit to Allah." [/s]

Qur'an:8:38 Say to those who have disbelieved [that] if they cease, what has previously occurred will be forgiven for them. But if they return [to hostility] - then the precedent of the former [rebellious] peoples has already taken place.
Qur'an:8:39 "So fight them until there is no more Fitnah (disbelief [non-Muslims]) and all submit to the religion of Allah alone (in the whole world)." What a religion...
Qur'an:8:40 But if they turn away - then know that Allah is your protector. Excellent is the protector, and Excellent is the helper.

My advise is seek knowledge objectively before criticizing. You should also know that to understand the intent and meaning of most ayats in the Qur'an you cant just go literally, you also need to refer to authentic Hadiths that explained the ayat....then you can if you find any use your understanding to attack Islam smiley. may Allah enlighten us all.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Creates Maiduguri-based Army Division For Boko Haram by McLuhan(m): 2:57pm On Aug 18, 2013
To those who (mis)quote scriptural verses to prove that one religion is intrinsically more violent than the other, I would say there is no need to do so. To find out which religion is truly the religion of peace and vice versa, we simply need to read the newspapers, browse the Net or watch TV news bulletins. All the world's media cannot be wrong. All over the world today, a preponderance of suicide attacks, violent acts of religious extremism, and holy wars emanate from people who claim allegiance to a particular religion. And there are no prizes for guessing which religion I'm referring to.
Re: Jonathan Creates Maiduguri-based Army Division For Boko Haram by McLuhan(m): 3:53pm On Aug 18, 2013
lawanson44: @Abes or whatever u call urself...you were fast enough to start putting up scriptures from the bible in order to prove a point...thanks to Google using the search string "Parts where the bible says christians should kill" but let me bring to your notice or rather ask you and other "Christian haterz" here who applaud you for your "copy and paste" rhetorics a question...
All the parts of the bible you posted were all in the OLD TESTAMENT...Why was there none in the new testament?...hang on to that thought yet...

Secondly, how many present day christians have you seen, witnessed or even heard of practicing these things? It is uncommon to hear that some teenager was killed because he/she slapped the father...et al

Thirdly, doesn't it occur to you that these are mosaic laws of Moses which are practised mostly by some religions such as Judaism and OH...ISLAM ITSELF?

My conclusion: These laws were of the old testament and that is why God sent his son Jesus Christ to save us from the bondage of these laws as stated in Galatians chapter 3 v13 (A part of the bible which you overlooked) and it says according to the New Translated Version (NTV): "But Christ has rescued us from the curse
pronounced by the law. When he was hung on
the cross, he took upon himself the curse for our
wrongdoing. For it is written in the Scriptures,
"Cursed is everyone who is hung on a tree."
That means that prior to the coming of Jesus, we were accountable to and bonded by those laws but when Jesus came, he decided to save us and heap those laws on himself whereby paying the ultimate price with his life.

That was why he said, "IT IS FINISHED"...which means no more atonement by animal sacrifice, no more being stoned to death for adultery (ponder on that as a muslim) cos he CHRIST came to save and not to condemn like Mohammed came to do. Remember what he told the woman who was caught in the act of adultery where he asked her, "Woman where are those who condemn you?" And when she said, they have all left, he said, "Neither will i condemn you also; Go and sin no more." That woman was lucky to be in the right place at the right time cos if it was "the other guy" (we all know who i am talking about) i'm sure she would have been pelted with stones till she becomes nothing but tomato paste.

So Mr Abes, before casting aspertions and shooting yourself on the foot, ponder over that part of the Bible that is if the mold will be removed from your eyes for you to understand cos it only takes those who see the light to understand it but unfortunately, you are in darkness! Come to the light...Receive Jesus now!
Brilliantly stated! A very inspiring post indeed, especially when you referred to the fate that would have befallen that adulterous woman. Thank God for mercy! She would have been stoned to pulp. Even now the tears are welling up in my eyes.

Let me pause and thank the Messiah, the Saviour of mankind: I bless your name, Lord Jesus. You are the solution to humanity's conundrums, the Lamb of God who takes away the sin of the world. You knew beforehand all the trials we sinners would undergo and you chose to become the propitiation for our sins. May your name be glorified for ever and ever. Amen.

That reminds me. The Bible expresses the greatness of God's mercy so well: "O, the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable are His judgments, and His ways past finding out"(Rom.11:33).
Re: Jonathan Creates Maiduguri-based Army Division For Boko Haram by Forzap: 4:09pm On Aug 18, 2013
Re: Jonathan Creates Maiduguri-based Army Division For Boko Haram by sunny3kng(m): 4:21pm On Aug 18, 2013
The old testament was given to the jews to lead and guide them, and not for any other nation. Undertand the Bible and stop quoting out of context
abes:

Re: Jonathan Creates Maiduguri-based Army Division For Boko Haram by walexbiz(m): 4:29pm On Aug 18, 2013
abes:

Matthew New International Version

AND JESUS SAID

"Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them.
Re: Jonathan Creates Maiduguri-based Army Division For Boko Haram by powerblaze(m): 4:33pm On Aug 18, 2013
lawanson44: @Abes or whatever u call urself...you were fast enough to start putting up scriptures from the bible in order to prove a point...thanks to Google using the search string "Parts where the bible says christians should kill" but let me bring to your notice or rather ask you and other "Christian haterz" here who applaud you for your "copy and paste" rhetorics a question...
All the parts of the bible you posted were all in the OLD TESTAMENT...Why was there none in the new testament?...hang on to that thought yet...

Secondly, how many present day christians have you seen, witnessed or even heard of practicing these things? It is uncommon to hear that some teenager was killed because he/she slapped the father...et al

Thirdly, doesn't it occur to you that these are mosaic laws of Moses which are practised mostly by some religions such as Judaism and OH...ISLAM ITSELF?

My conclusion: These laws were of the old testament and that is why God sent his son Jesus Christ to save us from the bondage of these laws as stated in Galatians chapter 3 v13 (A part of the bible which you overlooked) and it says according to the New Translated Version (NTV): "But Christ has rescued us from the curse
pronounced by the law. When he was hung on
the cross, he took upon himself the curse for our
wrongdoing. For it is written in the Scriptures,
"Cursed is everyone who is hung on a tree."
That means that prior to the coming of Jesus, we were accountable to and bonded by those laws but when Jesus came, he decided to save us and heap those laws on himself whereby paying the ultimate price with his life.

That was why he said, "IT IS FINISHED"...which means no more atonement by animal sacrifice, no more being stoned to death for adultery (ponder on that as a muslim) cos he CHRIST came to save and not to condemn like Mohammed came to do. Remember what he told the woman who was caught in the act of adultery where he asked her, "Woman where are those who condemn you?" And when she said, they have all left, he said, "Neither will i condemn you also; Go and sin no more." That woman was lucky to be in the right place at the right time cos if it was "the other guy" (we all know who i am talking about) i'm sure she would have been pelted with stones till she becomes nothing but tomato paste.

So Mr Abes, before casting aspertions and shooting yourself on the foot, ponder over that part of the Bible that is if the mold will be removed from your eyes for you to understand cos it only takes those who see the light to understand it but unfortunately, you are in darkness! Come to the light...Receive Jesus now!

Brilliant! The bible is a dictionary or novel to a man without understanding.
Re: Jonathan Creates Maiduguri-based Army Division For Boko Haram by kabba7(m): 4:51pm On Aug 18, 2013
Are we sstilll here ? Was waitibg for the celebration day as the JTF has all along claim. They have killed all the insurgents.
To end this matter in all honesty the government need to go back to day one »

1, Has the alleged corrupt practice by govt. Stop
2, Those who began the killings WhaT has been done to them .
3.Those whose properties were destroyed by govt.has govt paid for the misbehaviourr?

These ĄЙd̶̲̥̅̊ other questions must be answered to have genuine stop to the madness for now the crisis is just a huge bottomless ATM machine for security people propagating scam victories they are just decieving GEJ to milk the nation dry.
Re: Jonathan Creates Maiduguri-based Army Division For Boko Haram by readonenaire(m): 5:13pm On Aug 18, 2013
walex_biz:

Matthew New International Version

AND JESUS SAID

"Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them.
Re: Jonathan Creates Maiduguri-based Army Division For Boko Haram by Burger01(m): 5:22pm On Aug 18, 2013
Is this Christianity Vs Islam thread The MoD is definitely on booze... sad
Re: Jonathan Creates Maiduguri-based Army Division For Boko Haram by YankeeJoe(m): 5:26pm On Aug 18, 2013
Nice1 our dear President in his humble person of Dr Goodluck Ebele Jonathan. May God almighty bless u abundantly 4 nt allowin ds ds bunch of miscreants ( Boko haram) 2 knw an atom of peace since dey nt nt wish wel 4 ds gr8t nation, Naija. Crussssh dem H-A-R-D-E-R
Re: Jonathan Creates Maiduguri-based Army Division For Boko Haram by abes(m): 5:33pm On Aug 18, 2013
Funny people now claiming the parts quoted are from Old testaments grin grin grin as if the old testament is not in the bible. I wonder some pastors will quote Malachi in old testament when it comes to giving tithes grin grin grin
Re: Jonathan Creates Maiduguri-based Army Division For Boko Haram by JNdupu: 6:18pm On Aug 18, 2013
abes: Funny people now claiming the parts quoted are from Old testaments grin grin grin as if the old testament is not in the bible. I wonder some pastors will quote Malachi in old testament when it comes to giving tithes grin grin grin

No mind them.

Even in the new testament, Matthew5:17-18, Jesus said ...

17 “Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them. 18 For truly I tell you, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished.
Re: Jonathan Creates Maiduguri-based Army Division For Boko Haram by digospel2: 6:20pm On Aug 18, 2013
abes:

Pastor ! please quote one verse in the new testament which is the beginning of Christianity that suggest Christians should kill anyone that refuse to join their faith. Know that Christianity begins with the advent of Jesus Christ in the New Testament. I appeal to you once again to quote any of the commandment of Jesus that suggest forceful conversion/allegiance to Christianity.
Re: Jonathan Creates Maiduguri-based Army Division For Boko Haram by anonimi: 6:25pm On Aug 18, 2013
JNdupu:

No mind them.

Even in the new testament, Matthew5:17-18, Jesus said ...

17 “Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them. 18 For truly I tell you, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished.

You try gan ni. I hope sey nor be matter of (mis)understanding of the Queen's language.
When you FULFIL something do you go back to it?
When your goal is ACCOMPLISHED do you continue to pursue the goal?

Again kudos to GEJ for taking necessary steps to curb the TERRORIST menace of those who continue to believe they are born-to-rule. They tried OBJoke with Sharia led by the baby-snatching SINator Yerima, now na to unleash Boko Haram.
Re: Jonathan Creates Maiduguri-based Army Division For Boko Haram by ocelot2006(m): 7:02pm On Aug 18, 2013
And what happens to the 3rd Armoured Division`s AOR?
Re: Jonathan Creates Maiduguri-based Army Division For Boko Haram by jayone15(m): 7:23pm On Aug 18, 2013
Boss,i've told u....
If u cn show me where Jesus that i follow told me to kill those who dont accept him...then i wl follow ur religion today!!!
abes: Funny people now claiming the parts quoted are from Old testaments grin grin grin as if the old testament is not in the bible. I wonder some pastors will quote Malachi in old testament when it comes to giving tithes grin grin grin
Re: Jonathan Creates Maiduguri-based Army Division For Boko Haram by Proxytalk: 7:36pm On Aug 18, 2013
[quote author=abes]I can supply you more when you are done with these i posted above.

pls in as much as the places u quoted are in the old testament which was more or less what formed jewich religion that has strenthen israel today, but there is diff. the jewish law of God stipulate death within their fold (believers) that disobey and other nations that took war into their (israel) camp. Not the other way round. Then Jesus amended those laws and that formed christianity today
Re: Jonathan Creates Maiduguri-based Army Division For Boko Haram by Proxytalk: 7:57pm On Aug 18, 2013
abes:

The greatest disaster we have in Nigeria is RELIGION (both Christianity and Islam), abes 2013
unfortunately the two religion was borne out of history that took place in the middle east where it was believe life and science started. God took israelite in a journey cos of disobedience they lost their land God later gave them another land belonging to the present iran. so iran knw its their land while israel knw God gave it to them. all a mistake abraham made before
Re: Jonathan Creates Maiduguri-based Army Division For Boko Haram by Proxytalk: 8:15pm On Aug 18, 2013
abes:

(both Christianity and Islam), kick both out of Nigeria then we will have Peace, Progress and Prosperity we all deserve.. abes 2013
fortunately in nigeria christians i think has taken a neutral stand on what happend in the middle east centuries ago spreading peacefully the message of christ. But unfortunately some muslin forks has taken the unnecesary war upon themselves, even when nobody took their land here, nor is taken up war or preventing them frm worship
Re: Jonathan Creates Maiduguri-based Army Division For Boko Haram by ihimami: 9:11pm On Aug 18, 2013
jayone15: And when u luk at it very well.....those things in d old testament r all tribal and communal wars....not religious wars!!.
And as u knw,it is a very normal thing to seek ur god's voice on every war u r goin 4....
And those wu serve their God truly wl b helped!!!

See correct reasoning! grin Pretend as if you have never watch Ten Commandments film.
Re: Jonathan Creates Maiduguri-based Army Division For Boko Haram by 1209hsn: 9:54pm On Aug 18, 2013
[i][/i][b][/b]ILLUMINATUM to ya ol!!
Re: Jonathan Creates Maiduguri-based Army Division For Boko Haram by francis4real(m): 10:03pm On Aug 18, 2013
The only reason this so called Muslim brothers are angry with Christians is, they all known that Christian simply leads the world with the life of USA, Germany, France Great Britain, just name them, so no chance for them to carried out their Evil plan. 2. We all known hw their so called A....... Died and never rise again. Chikena
Re: Jonathan Creates Maiduguri-based Army Division For Boko Haram by sotari(m): 11:20pm On Aug 18, 2013
I am suspecting GEJ cos i beliv dat he knws d step to take bt he is avoiding it. I do nt knw weather he gain frm dis gruesom killing of innoccent nigerians. My fellow country peopl d only tin GEJ wil do to stop dis ruthless cowards is to suspend d Governors of the three north eastern state= Adamawa/Bornu/Yobe, cos dey ar d brain behind dis, weather u beliv me or nt. Dis his d undisclose plan called "PLAN B" dat was promise by d alhaji Amadu Ciroma at d wake of 2011 general election. Amadu Ciroma who was den chairman of d northern concession candidate forum promise nigerians an undisclosed plan taged PLAN B if dey lose out in d fight against GEJ in d general election which dey eventually lost. So dis was jus dir political strategy to discredit d President inoda to call for his impeachment n also 2 create tension in dir domain in dat no one can even try to pronounce d president name talkless of campagnin for him. Bt God is watchin, n he only knws why he impose GEJ on us if nt left for oda president of d past dey would av puttin an automatic stop to dis killings. Boko Haram=Northern Elders Forum=Arewa Consultaiv Forum= North Eastern Governors.
Av u ever wondered why these groups mentioned above choose to prevent GEJ frm re-election rather dan tackling security problems in dir region?
Av u also done wel to examine d activity of d 5 northern gov in dat dey travel to rivers state only becos of Assembly membrs dispute n also travellin round d whole nation n beyond to canvass for Ameachi(rivers Gov) while Boko Harram ar in dis same 5 govs state killin dozens of peopl evry nw n den n dey do nt visit former president to seek for security advice on hw 2 save d life of d yet to die nigerians. my peopl mak una tin am nw.
As for does dat ar supportin dis activity of d norther elder/ Govs remembr "WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND"

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Creates Maiduguri-based Army Division For Boko Haram by oyeludef(m): 3:10am On Aug 19, 2013
jamace:

Thanks for bringing that to the fore. If I may ask, how many CHRISTIANS have you seen carried/or are carrying out those instructions in this present world?.

actually christianity startd in d new testament nd no such instruction can be found there. there is a great diff btw being a jew n being a christian

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Creates Maiduguri-based Army Division For Boko Haram by khattab02: 8:18am On Aug 19, 2013
Always many on nairaland here are so quick to rant against Islam and nabi kareem salallahu alaihi wa salam.they always tend to quote the verses of the qur'an which talks about fight out of context and claim this why some ignorant people are killing people.the qur'an was not reveled at once,it was by portion by portion and it has to do with the situation on ground.if there is a problem or confusion,God Almighty will command the noble prophet in terms as'say' 'remind' 'inform' and others as 'your lord' 'and they ask you' so he doesnot speak his own word.In the early stage of the prophet's mission,the muslims were killed and chased out of makkah as if that wasn't enough those polytheist still want to go and fight them in madina, so in the context of defense and oppression God revealed that u have fight,that is why u have he verses of fight against those who wants u dead.and those verses are in context of battle field,almost all the verses that talks about fighting or against oppession the next verse that follows is PEACE is better.what boko haram is doing can neva be justifiable from Islamic perspectives coz there is no verse in the Qur'an or any of the authentic sahih Ahadith that say u should bomb churhes or kill inocent people or kill those who have not fight you against your deen.infact qur'an 5:32 says 'if anyone kill an innocest person except for spreading mischeive, it would be as if he has killed the whole mankind and if anyone saves a life it would be as if he has saved the whole mankind' and i do not find a similar verse to this verse in any other religious scripture on the face of the earth. The prophet sallallahu alaihi wa salam further say:by Allah he is not a believer, by Allah he is not a believer, by Allah he is not a believer,the companions asked who? He said: one whose neighbour is not safe from his evil actions.for all those who blasphem against the prophet sallallahu alaihi wa salam plsssss learn about his life from authentic source before naming claims.www.IRF.net www.shareIslam .com www.peacetv.org ,www.searchtruth.com www.prophetofIslam.com or u can google it.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Creates Maiduguri-based Army Division For Boko Haram by Lilaex: 8:44am On Aug 19, 2013
abes:

@abes ur an idi0t.. All dis verses ar to punish insiders who Falter... Not outsiders.. Dat is y we ar nt terrorist today...
Re: Jonathan Creates Maiduguri-based Army Division For Boko Haram by walexbiz(m): 9:10am On Aug 19, 2013
anonimi:

You try gan ni. I hope sey nor be matter of (mis)understanding of the Queen's language.
When you FULFIL something do you go back to it?
When your goal is ACCOMPLISHED do you continue to pursue the goal?

Again kudos to GEJ for taking necessary steps to curb the TERRORIST menace of those who continue to believe they are born-to-rule. They tried OBJoke with Sharia led by the baby-snatching SINator Yerima, now na to unleash Boko Haram.

e jo gbgogbo wa la ka iwe... please do not misinform us

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Court Quashes Charges Against Sylva / Kabiru Dodo: Aisha Buhari Did Not Run To Dubai Over Insecurity In Aso Rock / How Is Electricity Supply In Your Area?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.