Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,020 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:21 AM

Jonathan Creates Maiduguri-based Army Division For Boko Haram - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Creates Maiduguri-based Army Division For Boko Haram (13829 Views)

Plot To Move Against Obasanjo By Jonathan Creates Disagreement In Pdp / #DezianiGate: Jonathan Creates New Office In NNPC, Appoints Deputy GMD / Jonathan Creates New Office, Appoints Tukur As 'Ambassador At Large' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Creates Maiduguri-based Army Division For Boko Haram by walexbiz(m): 9:14am On Aug 19, 2013
francis4real: The only reason this so called Muslim brothers are angry with Christians is, they all known that Christian simply leads the world with the life of USA, Germany, France Great Britain, just name them, so no chance for them to carried out their Evil plan. 2. We all known hw their so called A....... Died and never rise again. Chikena

and you think this country you mentioned are better than than the likes of qatar, oman, saudi arabia, turkey, uae... anyway a man cannot see beyond is horizon
Re: Jonathan Creates Maiduguri-based Army Division For Boko Haram by jibsai(m): 9:33am On Aug 19, 2013
abes:
If they don't carry out the instructions as stated in the Bible, then they are non-believers.
Re: Jonathan Creates Maiduguri-based Army Division For Boko Haram by jibsai(m): 9:34am On Aug 19, 2013
abes:
If they don't carry out the instructions as stated in the Bible, then they are non-believers.

Buh the term christians stated when people started following jesus christ (meaning little christ) jesus didn't come till d new testament hence all d quotes u made was d reason Christ came, to show d way and atone our mistakes and upgrade (if u like)some awkward practises of past!...uR quotes mainly from d books written by moses in d old testament was part of what jesus corrected and ofcos not in practice anywhere by real christians and children of GOD of our generation...
Re: Jonathan Creates Maiduguri-based Army Division For Boko Haram by JNdupu: 10:45am On Aug 19, 2013
jibsai:

Buh the term christians stated when people started following jesus christ (meaning little christ) jesus didn't come till d new testament hence all d quotes u made was d reason Christ came, to show d way and atone our mistakes and upgrade (if u like)some awkward practises of past!...uR quotes mainly from d books written by moses in d old testament was part of what jesus corrected and ofcos not in practice anywhere by real christians and children of GOD of our generation...

Let's agree to disagree. As has been quoted severally here, Jesus did not disown the Old Prophets and practices, he affirmed them and perhaps added his own 'jara'. That Old Temple from where he chased all those money-changers, was it a 'Christian Church' as you now want to define it? He got angry because the Temple (with its Old Testament practices and priests) being defiled.

You guys have not still answered why 'Tithing' is acceptable having been inspired from the Old Testament.

It's your right to pick & choose what you want from the entire Bible but some of you are bigots, denying that right to other religions with selective quotes and blanket condemnation.
Re: Jonathan Creates Maiduguri-based Army Division For Boko Haram by khattab02: 1:27pm On Aug 19, 2013
If u want to judge how good is the latest model of the ''mercedes'' car and a person who does not know how to drive sts at the steering wheel and bangs up the up the car,who will u blame?The car or the driver? but naturally, the driver.To analyze how good the car is,a person should not look at the driver but see the ability an features of the car.How fast is it,what is it average fuel consumption,what are the safety measures, etc.even if I agree for the sake of argument that the muslims are bad, we can't judge Islam by its followers? if you want to judge Islam good Islam is then judge it according to its authentic sources i.e the Glorious Qur'an and the sahih hadith.becoz there are black sheep in every community,some muslims honest, there are some who are dishonest, unreliable, who cheat etc.you can't use the actions of some who are ignorant to judge Islam.Many atimes these black sheeps are presented as though the are exemplary muslims as many will thought boko haram are the Ideal muslims. Since when did they become the sultan? Or the fifth caliph of Islam to decide what they want for Islam? no one asked them to come and fight for an Islamic state, they only want to spread mischeive,even if the whole Nigeria gives them the chance they will still fail becoz having an Islamic state has more to do with you reforming yourself first,family and the community .If you don't have that, how can you rule? It is only a coward, hypocrite who attack people and refuse to come out in the open.Ya Allah save us from hypocrisy and inhumane acts. ameeeeen.
Re: Jonathan Creates Maiduguri-based Army Division For Boko Haram by Aedesmuskeeto: 1:31pm On Aug 19, 2013
McLuhan: [s]To those who (mis)quote scriptural verses to prove that one religion is intrinsically more violent than the other, I would say there is no need to do so. To find out which religion is truly the religion of peace and vice versa, we simply need to read the newspapers, browse the Net or watch TV news bulletins. All the world's media cannot be wrong. All over the world today, a preponderance of suicide attacks, violent acts of religious extremism, and holy wars emanate from people who claim allegiance to a particular religion. And there are no prizes for guessing which religion I'm referring to[/s].
*yawns* B.S. like someone said, the'd come with new testament and SHIT to prove their religion is the most peaceful..
Re: Jonathan Creates Maiduguri-based Army Division For Boko Haram by khattab02: 2:37pm On Aug 19, 2013
judge Islam by its best follower i.e Prophet Muhammad sallallahu alaihi wa salam;If u want to practically want to check how good a car is put an expert driver behinh the steering wheel.Similarly the best and most exemplary of Islam by whom you can check how good Islam is, is the last and final messenger of God Prophet Muhammad sallallahu alaihi wa salam.besides muslims,there are several honest and unbiased non-Muslims historians who have acclaimed that Prophet Muhammad sallallahu alaihi wa salam was the best human being.According to Michael H.Hart who wrote the book, 'the hundred most influential Men in history' ,the topmost position, i.e the number one position goes to the beloved Prophet of Islam ,muhammad sallallahu alaihi wa salam, peace and blessings of Almighty be upon him.there are several such examples of non-Muslims paying greate tributes to the Prophet peace and blessings be upon him, like Thomas carlyle, La-Martine,etc.I urge you non muslims to read about his life from authentic sources and you will know why they are paying those tributes.Rather than maligning from Anti-Islamic sites.www.prophetofIslam.com, www.peacetv.org, www.IRF.net, www.shareIslam.com, www.searchturth.com just to mention few authentic Islamic site.Thanks
Re: Jonathan Creates Maiduguri-based Army Division For Boko Haram by FOREXMARTS: 6:18pm On Aug 19, 2013
What if the white man never came with his religion and the Arabs didn't too? God save my soul am getting sick and tired of world religions. I pray to u my creator.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2023: I Will Tackle Insecurity As President - Amaechi / Man Accuses INEC In Lagos Of Demanding State-Owned Cards Before PVC Registration / G-7 Governors, Baraje, Accept Court Ruling On Tukur

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.