Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,612 members, 7,813,002 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:22 AM

Why Is It That Everybody Cheats In A Relationship? Even You! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It That Everybody Cheats In A Relationship? Even You! (6292 Views)

5 Factors That Can Break Up A Relationship Even If The Love Is True / What Are The Best Punishments For Cheats??! / How Do You Approach a Lady for a Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is It That Everybody Cheats In A Relationship? Even You! by Radiant(f): 9:26pm On Jun 06, 2008
Airforce1:

u said cheating is right. so i uhm thought u musta've been one of those girls out there. cool

That's fine with me! cheesy
Re: Why Is It That Everybody Cheats In A Relationship? Even You! by Airforce1(m): 9:38pm On Jun 06, 2008
radiant,

u are playing with fire o.

ko sho ara e o grin
Re: Why Is It That Everybody Cheats In A Relationship? Even You! by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jun 06, 2008
pro212 u dey here? grin
Re: Why Is It That Everybody Cheats In A Relationship? Even You! by proo212(m): 10:24pm On Jun 06, 2008
Nna I dey oh.
Re: Why Is It That Everybody Cheats In A Relationship? Even You! by gabelogan(m): 10:40pm On Jun 06, 2008
WOMEN ARE AS LIKELY TO CHEAT AS MUCH AS MEN, ITS JUST THAT WOMEN ARE MORE CAREFUL THATS Y ITS HARD TO CATCH THEM.
THERE IS NO REASON WHY PEOPLE CHEAT, REASONS CAN BE FROM THE VERY MUNDANE (HE/SHE SMELLS NICE) TO THE VERY FREQUENTLY USED (HE HAS MONEY, SHES HOT, HE'S NEGLECTING ME).

TO ME, ITS JUST A THRILL, ITS LIKE A GAME.
Re: Why Is It That Everybody Cheats In A Relationship? Even You! by Radiant(f): 8:30am On Jun 07, 2008
Airforce1:

radiant,

u are playing with fire o.

ko sho ara e o grin

You'll be the first to burn. Mad man grin
Re: Why Is It That Everybody Cheats In A Relationship? Even You! by Pataki: 12:28pm On Jun 07, 2008
The world is not stereotyped to a certain principle. There will always be deviants.
Re: Why Is It That Everybody Cheats In A Relationship? Even You! by frank316(m): 12:46pm On Jun 07, 2008
gabe_logan:

WOMEN ARE AS LIKELY TO CHEAT AS MUCH AS MEN, ITS JUST THAT WOMEN ARE MORE CAREFUL THATS Y ITS HARD TO CATCH THEM.
THERE IS NO REASON WHY PEOPLE CHEAT, REASONS CAN BE FROM THE VERY MUNDANE (HE/SHE SMELLS NICE) TO THE VERY FREQUENTLY USED (HE HAS MONEY, SHES HOT, HE'S NEGLECTING ME).

TO ME, ITS JUST A THRILL, ITS LIKE A GAME.

you make a whole lot of sense.
to add more, women dont seem to be caught cheating as often as men because the socielty frowns more at them when caught doing it than men.
i mean men might even be praised when caught but the woman will be crucified.

everybody, i mean every body is liable to cheat.
all ye hypocrytes who say they dont, dont you some time see the opposit sex and think sexually of him/her? thats psychological cheating(still the same thing) its even worst because the possibility of getting away with that is absolute.

therefore the only reason why some of us dont cheat is not because we cant but beacuse we dont have the opportunity, or afraid of something, it could b anything
Re: Why Is It That Everybody Cheats In A Relationship? Even You! by FMK(m): 1:01pm On Jun 07, 2008
Cheating got two diferents reason for both side : women cheat because their husband not have money enough as they need or women cheat because their Husband's rockets or missiles lost Pressure 0 Km/H Men cheat because linda's Fufu is better than Rosa's
Re: Why Is It That Everybody Cheats In A Relationship? Even You! by favococo(f): 12:09pm On Jun 09, 2008
Quote from: full depth on June 06, 2008, 04:12 PM
u don't call it cheating, we only call it that when caught in the act .
We call it simple comparism . VARIETY is the spice of life. u can't continue to live on one kind of food alone,u'll die or become malnourished, something else should be sampled or tried .

Would it be ok for your wife to sample as well?[quote][/quote]

BRAVO!!![color=#770077][/color]
Re: Why Is It That Everybody Cheats In A Relationship? Even You! by player007(m): 12:22pm On Jun 09, 2008
Are u insane? what makes you think that all guys are the same? for the fact dat calabers eat DOGS does not mean that all calabers are DOG eaters.because a guy or girl cheated on you does not mean that all men are the same so please take time.
Re: Why Is It That Everybody Cheats In A Relationship? Even You! by Eclairs: 12:43pm On Jun 09, 2008
player_007:

Are u insane? what makes you think that all guys are the same? for the fact that calabers eat DOGS does not mean that all calabas are DOG eaters.because a guy or girl cheated on you does not mean that all men are the same so please take time.

Guy make you talk true. Your name alone sounds like you're a cheat, just tryin to leave in denial. Don't mean to be rude and we can obviously not generalize the statement but the post makes sense. It takes just the Grace of God to be faithful.

I've been made to realize that cheating is not just about having sexual intercourse but about doing something your partner wouldn't approve off. I did share ur view at first but we're all humans, we just have to take a stand and do what is right when we realise we're falling short.

peace out
Re: Why Is It That Everybody Cheats In A Relationship? Even You! by dewiseacre(m): 3:55pm On Jun 09, 2008
I just cannot imagine how a lot of pple can be trifling over something as sacrosanct as a relationship. See how babes dey yarn non-chalantly about cheating as if say na food wey dem must to chop. God! What will ever make a lady satisfied and remove her insatiable desires! I know of a friend who had a perfect relationship, bought her gal a car but she ended up on the bed of the mechanic fixing that car. Women just want a taste of what evryman has got! Na wa o
Re: Why Is It That Everybody Cheats In A Relationship? Even You! by Eclairs: 8:10pm On Jun 09, 2008
dewiseacre:

I just cannot imagine how a lot of people can be trifling over something as sacrosanct as a relationship. See how babes dey yarn non-chalantly about cheating as if say na food wey them must to chop. God! What will ever make a lady satisfied and remove her insatiable desires! I know of a friend who had a perfect relationship, bought her girl a car but she ended up on the bed of the mechanic fixing that car. Women just want a taste of what evryman has got! Na wa o

Men are just as bad.
Re: Why Is It That Everybody Cheats In A Relationship? Even You! by obailala(m): 8:33pm On Jun 09, 2008
MEN,,, its in our nature to cheat!!! grin

I blame d girls for this. Most girls admire guys dat already hav girlfriends. (to he dat has, more would be given).
Re: Why Is It That Everybody Cheats In A Relationship? Even You! by obailala(m): 8:35pm On Jun 09, 2008
When one has no girl, its very difficult to get laid.

When one has a girl, all the other girls(including d ones dat previously said no) would start flocking around. Temptation rises and we cheat.
Re: Why Is It That Everybody Cheats In A Relationship? Even You! by Hotchyk(f): 1:20pm On Jan 11, 2010
I can say with all confidence and pride that I have never cheated on a man.Its called discipline and dignity.Even when I had it rough,and temptations set in,I never did it,I would rather break up with a man than cheat.
Re: Why Is It That Everybody Cheats In A Relationship? Even You! by whitelexi(m): 1:42pm On Jan 11, 2010
Guys only try to be nice, it doesn't always work cool
Re: Why Is It That Everybody Cheats In A Relationship? Even You! by Hotchyk(f): 1:55pm On Jan 11, 2010
I think it is an evil spirit. grin
Re: Why Is It That Everybody Cheats In A Relationship? Even You! by Daboncrush(m): 3:31am On Jan 12, 2010
It makes a relationship very INTERESTING and sometimes CHALLENGING.
Re: Why Is It That Everybody Cheats In A Relationship? Even You! by 190: 9:23am On Jan 12, 2010
I just cheated sef~

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rihanna Looking Smoking Hot!! / Advice Pls.. (images): Should He Forgive Her After She Did This? / Advantage Of Having Big Boobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.