Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,834 members, 7,810,209 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:59 PM

Male Professional Cooks - The New Trend In Nigeria? - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Male Professional Cooks - The New Trend In Nigeria? (13388 Views)

Are Men Better Cooks Than Women? / Proof That Men Are Better Cooks (pic) / Guys Who Claim They Are Wonderful Cooks- See Your Handwork! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Male Professional Cooks - The New Trend In Nigeria? by adabeke12(f): 2:44am On Aug 20, 2013
trolling: we don hear, anyways i might need u to braid my hair
Lol
Re: Male Professional Cooks - The New Trend In Nigeria? by Emmayong360(m): 4:03am On Aug 20, 2013
Guys cook, i laff any gal trying to oppress her man with food in today's life
Re: Male Professional Cooks - The New Trend In Nigeria? by Cooleasy(m): 5:27am On Aug 20, 2013
jchime: Gosh, this picture smell gay...gay, only gay men go into catering for a living.
I once had the opportunity to interview a gay guy who came to the hospital

-Me: why do you prefer homo to hetero
gay boy: I believe boys can do all that women can do.....cooking, stylists, singing, dancing and giving them a wonderful time in bed.
Am not homophobic but sometimes I get emotional about the health hazards this boys face, ranging from STDs and immune cancers.
You are a mad man.
Re: Male Professional Cooks - The New Trend In Nigeria? by Nobody: 6:23am On Aug 20, 2013
Men sabi cook o.you need to taske my cornflakes,you go repent afta tastin it
Re: Male Professional Cooks - The New Trend In Nigeria? by Hassan11: 2:15pm On Aug 20, 2013
jchime: Gosh, this picture smell gay...gay, only gay men go into catering for a living.

gay boy: I believe boys can do all that women can do.....cooking, stylists, singing, dancing and giving them a wonderful time in bed.
Am not homophobic but sometimes I get emotional about the health hazards this boys face, ranging from STDs and immune cancers.
it seems u just woke up from sleep. What a conclusion? What concerns ur profession with being a gay or lesby?
Re: Male Professional Cooks - The New Trend In Nigeria? by Nobody: 5:52pm On Aug 20, 2013

Am really sorry people, maybe am misinformed the gay stuff which made me call them gay. I hereby retract my statement. And please, you people should stop the argumentum ad hominem and attack my post. Hope am forgiven
Re: Male Professional Cooks - The New Trend In Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:24am On Aug 21, 2013
Aggrippa:
and you are happy? later you start searching for husband on the Internet from Europe.

undecidedhey pa Aggrippa! R u on your period? Y u hating on me? What did ur shallow brain deduce from what I wrote!

Do u nurse this wild dream of living in Europe! Where u a mugu. U know u sound like a bitter. Old woman, did. Anybody. Male/female break ur heart? Because you no dey Europe??

Mind ur age Pa Aggri.
Re: Male Professional Cooks - The New Trend In Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:50pm On Aug 21, 2013
dimples*:

undecidedhey pa Aggrippa! R u on your period? Y u hating on me? What did ur shallow brain deduce from what I wrote!

Do u nurse this wild dream of living in Europe! Where u a mugu. U know u sound like a bitter. Old woman, did. Anybody. Male/female break ur heart? Because you no dey Europe??

Mind ur age Pa Aggri.
from your comments, you are neither a man nor a woman. you are not human! before I respond to the above haphazard and disconnected comment of yours, you will have to properly identify yourself and prove to me that you are somebody. it will do you a lot of good. I shouldn't have bothered replying you in the first place.
Re: Male Professional Cooks - The New Trend In Nigeria? by TrishaP(f): 12:28pm On Nov 26, 2013
Gosh, this picture smell gay...gay, only gay men go into catering for a living.

LMAO!!!! What led you to ask him such question and what exact answers were you expecting from him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

World's Most Bizarre Drinks / Tommee Tippee Bottle Sterilizer 8k / 2018 Nigeria Beer Festival Kicks-off In October

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.