Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,608 members, 7,827,291 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

Crisis In Mabushi Abuja Over Non Issuance Of Fcsc Forms - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Crisis In Mabushi Abuja Over Non Issuance Of Fcsc Forms (1236 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen: South-east Governors In Abuja Over Attacks / FG Orders Issuance Of Single Identification Numbers For Citizens / Why I Stopped Issuance Of Gifts During Ramadan, Xmas – El-rufa’i ( Vanguard) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Crisis In Mabushi Abuja Over Non Issuance Of Fcsc Forms by xmileeasy: 2:10pm On Aug 19, 2013
two major roads have been blocked by angry non employed youths over the non issuance of forms for recruitment in into the civil service
Re: Crisis In Mabushi Abuja Over Non Issuance Of Fcsc Forms by mukht(f): 2:23pm On Aug 19, 2013
Are dey still attending to people or wat?
Re: Crisis In Mabushi Abuja Over Non Issuance Of Fcsc Forms by swit4real: 2:32pm On Aug 19, 2013
That is a welcome dev, we at owerri are planing our own. I suggest this is a good way to start an uprising that will end the problem facing Nigerian youth. Government is not helping us, we just have people who only think of themselves and their children in government offices. Its so painful, but we can do something.
Re: Crisis In Mabushi Abuja Over Non Issuance Of Fcsc Forms by xmileeasy: 2:33pm On Aug 19, 2013
the people that ought to come and share the form didn't show up and most people ve been here since morning with no one to address or talk to them
Re: Crisis In Mabushi Abuja Over Non Issuance Of Fcsc Forms by xmileeasy: 3:11pm On Aug 19, 2013

Re: Crisis In Mabushi Abuja Over Non Issuance Of Fcsc Forms by xmileeasy: 3:16pm On Aug 19, 2013
anoda
Re: Crisis In Mabushi Abuja Over Non Issuance Of Fcsc Forms by Ab025(m): 3:18pm On Aug 19, 2013
Guys, this was the reason why I did my own application earlier because I suspected a time will come when they will say the forms are no longer available

I am sure they are hoarding the forms in that civil service commission in wuse zone 3. If care is not taken, a time may come when people will start selling the forms at 5k secretely to make money due to its scarcity.

This is our naija oooOOOOO!!

May God help us all.

Ameen
Re: Crisis In Mabushi Abuja Over Non Issuance Of Fcsc Forms by xmileeasy: 3:22pm On Aug 19, 2013
more

Re: Crisis In Mabushi Abuja Over Non Issuance Of Fcsc Forms by xmileeasy: 3:26pm On Aug 19, 2013
eke

Re: Crisis In Mabushi Abuja Over Non Issuance Of Fcsc Forms by mukht(f): 11:41am On Aug 20, 2013
Good afternoon all, pls have they started giving out forms today?
Re: Crisis In Mabushi Abuja Over Non Issuance Of Fcsc Forms by bibinwaka: 3:00pm On Aug 20, 2013
they took our money, our daughters, now they want to turn our children to common street criminals.
OH LORD PLS HEARKEN TO D CRIES OF YOUR CHILDREN.
Re: Crisis In Mabushi Abuja Over Non Issuance Of Fcsc Forms by Eazeee(m): 7:52pm On Aug 20, 2013
xmileeasy: two major roads have been blocked by angry non employed youths over the non issuance of forms for recruitment in into the civil service

stewpid n naive Nigerians. Will these forms automatically giv them jobs? Instead of them to be protesting that all govt recruitment should b done on merrit not nepotism or stewpid federal character,they are busy protesting over forms that @ d end will b dump by d politivtians. I weep 4 Nigeria. For ur info, some ajebota dont even fill any form but yet they get employed. Think Nigerian youths
Re: Crisis In Mabushi Abuja Over Non Issuance Of Fcsc Forms by DrWalter: 8:11pm On Aug 20, 2013
Fresh Air!!!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom To Host Largest Petroleum Tank Farm In Nigeria. / Is Fashola A Hypocrite? / North Brags About Liberating Niger Delta Zone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.