Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,890 members, 7,828,147 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs - Technology Market (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs (211891 Views)

Blackberry Curve 4 Selling At Give Away @25,000.. See Pix ( White) / Get Used Ideos S7 Tablet Phone For Just #25,000 See Pics, Too Good To Be True! / Apple Iphone 4 Replicas For Sale. N8,000 (see Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (121) (Go Down)

Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by ekanDamie: 11:16am On Sep 28, 2013
Bro @oga bello, i nid ur number ASAP, i gat a tecnical decision to make n it solely depends on u for me to subscribe ASAP. Bsides i got unansewred questions up there, forgive me for bein impatient am just heavily in thought ATM
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by initialize(m): 11:38am On Sep 28, 2013
@poster

I guess I'm qualified to review this offer/proposal. All those replying this thread don't convince me enough to invest as I've been on this section like I own it and I know how members reply to services they receive here.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by ebiye55(m): 11:39am On Sep 28, 2013
Plsssss

ebiye55:

....And hope you slept well. I have a GTB naira mastercard I use regularly on quickteller and I've also used it to buy software on Playstore for my android. Is it OK for use?

Thanks again!

Thanks again
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by shakol91(m): 11:41am On Sep 28, 2013
hi oga Bello,pls my 2500 will be ready next week. I just beg u to pls pardon me...I'm really edgar to start this business and I hope it will be well. Thanks
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 11:59am On Sep 28, 2013
ebiye55:

....And hope you slept well. I have a GTB naira mastercard I use regularly on quickteller and I've also used it to buy software on Playstore for my android. Is it OK for use?

Thanks again!

yes brother i think your card is good to go on most of the stores but not all. We recommend a universally accepted nigerian card in our ebook. Thank you. My night was ok and how was yours?
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by shakol91(m): 12:03pm On Sep 28, 2013
Oga bellow if I receive the ebook how many days will it take me to start my own importation?
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by shakol91(m): 12:05pm On Sep 28, 2013
importexpert:

yes brother i think your card is good to go on most of the stores but not all. We recommend a universally accepted nigerian card in our ebook. Thank you. My night was ok and how was yours?
. Can you pls tell me nigeria universally accepted card and wic bank uses dat..
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 3:02pm On Sep 28, 2013
I will attend to every single post before the day runs out. Please be patient if your post have not been attended to.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 6:07pm On Sep 28, 2013
Good evening to everyone on the thread. I am a bit busy today but i will reply every single post on the thread before the end of the day. Stay tuned.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Importguru(m): 6:20pm On Sep 28, 2013
oga importexpert, am here to commend your effort, thanks for the ebooks but plz you Avnt reply my message since, am Gbolask45@gmail.com, plz do and am now planning of reselling those ebooks hope amnt breaking your rule?

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Trippledots(m): 8:06pm On Sep 28, 2013
Hmmm....dis biz is looking too good to be true o. Im a corper now eagerly looking for a side biz to do. Can someone get some level of guarrantee on dis. Pls those dat bello sent d ebook, who said they are long time nairalanders whats d situation report o.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by ekanDamie: 9:16pm On Sep 28, 2013
Bro bello ur indid busy today o, infact na u dey dull dis thread.
Bro do u no if firstbank grant dis credit card thingy cux dats who i bank with. Nd do dis pipu import to interior comunities and at any specific rate? I wanna get down wit importation thingy on tuesday.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by ekanDamie: 9:18pm On Sep 28, 2013
Import Pack*Your Name*Your Email address*Your Mobile number*Bank paid*Teller No.*Your time session*
and pls whats d meaning of dis *your time session*
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by adamshafi(m): 9:22pm On Sep 28, 2013
Trippledots: Hmmm....dis biz is looking too good to be true o. Im a corper now eagerly looking for a side biz to do. Can someone get some level of guarrantee on dis. Pls those dat bello sent d ebook, who said they are long time nairalanders whats d situation report o.

hi i have been on nairaland far back since 2008. i am one of bello's earliest subscribers. the guy is nice dealing with and his ebooks are very informational and superb. i do not comment on threads but this one is getting too interesting that i want to be part of it. if you are interested subscribe for it coz it is worth it. if you are not, please do not pay for what you do not want. thank you

2 Likes

Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by adamshafi(m): 9:31pm On Sep 28, 2013
initialize: @poster

I guess I'm qualified to review this offer/proposal. All those replying this thread don't convince me enough to invest as I've been on this section like I own it and I know how members reply to services they receive here.

hi brother, bello is good nice dealing with and his ebooks are good. if all our testimonies can not convince you, then why do you think yours is going to convince others? it seems you are just finding a way not to pay for the ebook. contact him he is gentle may be he may grant your request. i wish you good luck

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by adamshafi(m): 9:37pm On Sep 28, 2013
i noticed their are users on the thread that are interested in android tabs. i am fully into importation and i have four tabs in stock. serious buyers should kindly send me pm for more details and pics. more tabs coming in by monday. no bank deposit or shipment. all purchases will be strictly on cash and carry

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by ebiye55(m): 10:12pm On Sep 28, 2013
importexpert:

ok, thanks for the quick response. can you specify some of the sites that don't accept the GTB naira mastercard?

Also can you throw more light on the transaction charges for the UBA Africard. I did some research and............

As a friend of mine would say, you are 'comspicuously' (hope I got the spelling right) absent today!

Thank you again!
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 10:22pm On Sep 28, 2013
OMG. Time to start responding to post. But were do i start from?
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 10:27pm On Sep 28, 2013
initialize: @poster

i am sorry brother. I have only a single review copy left and i will give it to the brother (ncpat) that requested earlier in the day. His profile is as old as 05 or 06. I hope his feed back will convince you? Their are also users with nairaland profiles as old as 08 posting positive feed back about us. Are they also not enough to proof our authenticity to you?
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 10:31pm On Sep 28, 2013
shakol91: Oga bellow if I receive the ebook how many days will it take me to start my own importation?

your question depends on how smart you are. You can start your importation from the very first day you set your hands on the ebook. The procedures are down to earth simple.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 10:34pm On Sep 28, 2013
shakol91: . Can you pls tell me nigeria universally accepted card and wic bank uses dat..

yes i can tell you. It have been explained from a-z in the ebook. Thank you
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by ebiye55(m): 10:44pm On Sep 28, 2013
importexpert: OMG. Time to start responding to post. But were do i start from?

Welcome oh! Seems you've been verrrry busy!
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 10:45pm On Sep 28, 2013
Importguru: oga importexpert, am here to commend your effort, thanks for the ebooks but plz you Avnt reply my message since, am Gbolask45@gmail.com, plz do and am now planning of reselling those ebooks hope amnt breaking your rule?

hi and good evening brother. Hope you had a nice day? Thank you for commending my effort. Am very very sorry for the late response to your email. Please pardon me and resend the mail again.

For reselling the ebooks, more grease the your elbow and the sky is your starting point. I strongly believe that a candle does not loose its flame by just lightening another candle. So am not one of those jealous information marketers that do not want people to resell their products.

I will only advise that you try ordering 1 or 2 products so that you can have little experience that you can help your subscribers with if they ask you questions.

Lastly i wish you all the best in your business endeavors and your success is my pride.

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 10:48pm On Sep 28, 2013
ebiye55:

Welcome oh! Seems you've been verrrry busy!

thank you very much brother. The day was a very busy one. But thank God am back for the thread now. How was your day?
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 10:51pm On Sep 28, 2013
Brb Pals. Thank you
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by kennykendo(m): 11:06pm On Sep 28, 2013
Pls bro i nid it here is my email kenperorenterprise@gmail.com
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by ebiye55(m): 11:21pm On Sep 28, 2013
importexpert:

thank you very much brother. The day was a very busy one. But thank God am back for the thread now. How was your day?

My day was great! I have posted questions to you on top o! Am off to dream land now. Nighty!

Thanks
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by shakol91(m): 11:29pm On Sep 28, 2013
HÌ oga bello, hope u aint too stressed sha?
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 11:59pm On Sep 28, 2013
ekanDamie:
bro pls o, why did dis guy pay 4500 for shipment, tot shipin is free but here it almost equal d price of d lappy.

shipping depends on the website you are buying from. I repeat, in most of the websites i listed shipping is free to nigeria. His purchase was not direct. It involved a procurement company. That was why he paid that shipping fee.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 12:09am On Sep 29, 2013
rhemahills: my oga thanks for ur reply we subscribe monday. pls hw much wil b d shipment for led tvs and say dat new laptop u talk about on ur site

brother am sorry but i cant give you the exact shipping price of those products. But you can get websites that will ship them for you free from my ebook. The most important thing is that you will get them 30-50% cheaper than their market value in nigeria. Laptop depends on what you want. With a budget of 10-13k you can buy a brand new mini laptop.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (121)

Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] / Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv / Romoss PeA60 60Kmah, Romoss Pea40 Pro 40kmah, Romoss Sense 8pf+ 30kmah, etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.