Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs - Technology Market (73) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs (211837 Views)

Blackberry Curve 4 Selling At Give Away @25,000.. See Pix ( White) / Get Used Ideos S7 Tablet Phone For Just #25,000 See Pics, Too Good To Be True! / Apple Iphone 4 Replicas For Sale. N8,000 (see Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (121) (Go Down)

Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Catalyst4real: 5:30pm On Jul 18, 2014
I Don Buy Market o. I ordered Some Blackberry Phones, 8530 Verizon. And it doesn't have Sim card Slot. What should i do Abeg. cry
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by wisehouse(m): 6:46pm On Jul 18, 2014
importexpert: good morning to everyone. i was a little bit busy but am getting over it now. nice job to all those that kept the thread lively

wisehouse
Catalyst4real
Najwal

and others. send me a pm or an email for a gift package
email sent. Thanks
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 9:08pm On Jul 18, 2014
hi house, just a quick note. we are in the last 10days of the month of ramadan. i am having a devoted period. my responses will be very poor within this time please bear with me. hope we are all fine? wish me success
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Neduzze5(m): 10:07pm On Jul 18, 2014
Please all newbies should re-direct their questions to us during this period so that we can take care of them while our oga at the top is away. Good luck peeps.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Catalyst4real: 10:52pm On Jul 18, 2014
Catalyst4real: I Don Buy Market o. I ordered Some Blackberry Phones, 8530 Verizon. And it doesn't have Sim card Slot. What should i do Abeg. cry
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by shakol91(m): 10:58pm On Jul 18, 2014
importexpert: hi house, just a quick note. we are in the last 10days of the month of ramadan. i am having a devoted period. my responses will be very poor within this time please bear with me. hope we are all fine? wish me success
success is ours *cheers*

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Neduzze5(m): 12:29am On Jul 19, 2014
[quote author=Catalyst4real][/quote]

If it doesn't have sim card slot, what does it then possess. If it truly doesn't have, there is a very big problem.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Catalyst4real: 8:31am On Jul 19, 2014
Neduzze5:

If it doesn't have sim card slot, what does it then possess. If it truly doesn't have, there is a very big problem.
The sim is Inbuilt .Hmm, i Smell Loss, pain, Agony, waiting to Unveil. cry
Can any construction be performed or Firm ware installation...
And sending it back to U.S.A won't be Logical.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by EUGENE4GOO(m): 10:53am On Jul 19, 2014
I want to buy android phone 7 inches but I don't know whether to buy it with keyboard or with ordinary case. Will I enjoy the phone without keyboard or it does not really matter? With keyboard, the amount increase with $10. With ordinary case , it increase by about $6 to $7.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Catalyst4real: 1:13pm On Jul 19, 2014
That Dude above me needs to be Flogged and Locked.
By the way, your Signature is giving you Away
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by wisehouse(m): 1:32pm On Jul 19, 2014
Gud day co-importers. A colleague seriously nid brazilian hair. Any1 wt AE Xperience? Pls help. Are the products of gud quality. Or should i depend on AE customers feedback?
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by EUGENE4GOO(m): 4:16pm On Jul 19, 2014
EUGENE4GOO: I want to buy android phone 7 inches but I don't know whether to buy it with keyboard or with ordinary case. Will I enjoy the phone without keyboard or it does not really matter? With keyboard, the amount increase with $10. With ordinary case , it increase by about $6 to $7.
@ALL pls help
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Swiftboy(m): 4:51pm On Jul 19, 2014
EUGENE4GOO: I want to buy android phone 7 inches but I don't know whether to buy it with keyboard or with ordinary case. Will I enjoy the phone without keyboard or it does not really matter? With keyboard, the amount increase with $10. With ordinary case , it increase by about $6 to $7.
hi Eugene! Its better you stick with ordinary case cos you can do without the keyboard.The keyboard will be a stupid luggage once it starts having vaults! Its better to type on the screen...good luck!
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 7:32pm On Jul 19, 2014
for all those that kept the thread lively expect the entire pack on www.goldennaira.com and other resources. i read a question about brazilian hair. it is made in china. everything you are buying from china is made in china. a lot of nigerian ladies use them in place of brazilian hair but original brazilian hair still claims supremacy.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by wisehouse(m): 7:55pm On Jul 19, 2014
importexpert: for all those that kept the thread lively expect the entire pack on www.goldennaira.com and other resources. i read a question about brazilian hair. it is made in china. everything you are buying from china is made in china. a lot of nigerian ladies use them in place of brazilian hair but original brazilian hair still claims supremacy.
thank u sir. I knw ther r made in china (brazilian hair), but i want 2 knw if they are of gud quality.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by EUGENE4GOO(m): 8:12pm On Jul 19, 2014
Swiftboy: hi Eugene! Its better you stick with ordinary case cos you can do without the keyboard.The keyboard will be a stupid luggage once it starts having vaults! Its better to type on the screen...good luck!
Thanks brother

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Swiftboy(m): 8:49pm On Jul 19, 2014
You are welcome! Happy importation! grin
EUGENE4GOO:
Thanks brother
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 9:33am On Jul 20, 2014
wisehouse:
thank u sir. I knw ther r made in china (brazilian hair), but i want 2 knw if they are of gud quality.

yes they are of good quality especially to those that have not used them before. But those that have used the original one before will complain of the quality. I wish you success.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by faheez(m): 1:42pm On Jul 20, 2014
Good morning house. Pls how can I get rid of shipping fees attached to d likes of hongkong post
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 3:10pm On Jul 20, 2014
faheez: Good morning house. Pls how can I get rid of shipping fees attached to d likes of hongkong post

contact your seller. tell him that the shipping fee is the only obstacle that stops you from ordering his product. he will find out what to do for you
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Catalyst4real: 7:08pm On Jul 20, 2014
Hi importexpert, when are we Suppose to expect your proposed package?
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 10:26pm On Jul 20, 2014
Catalyst4real: Hi importexpert, when are we Suppose to expect your proposed package?

i am really short of time this days but lets see tomorrow
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by wisehouse(m): 10:34pm On Jul 20, 2014
importexpert:

i am really short of time this days but lets see tomorrow
is good for the 'body'
gud pm sir
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 8:27am On Jul 21, 2014
good a.m to everyone on the thread
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by wisehouse(m): 8:38am On Jul 21, 2014
importexpert: good a.m to everyone on the thread
gud morning sir, .hw was ur wkend
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 3:59am On Jul 22, 2014
Neduzze5 catalyst4real and wisehouse kindly check your email. Expect more. Feel free to contact me if you need my assistance. I wish you all success
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by yemi2plus(m): 6:13am On Jul 22, 2014
Happy Importation

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (121)

Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] / Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv / Romoss PeA60 60Kmah, Romoss Pea40 Pro 40kmah, Romoss Sense 8pf+ 30kmah, etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.