Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,157 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:55 AM

Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs - Technology Market (74) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs (211462 Views)

Blackberry Curve 4 Selling At Give Away @25,000.. See Pix ( White) / Get Used Ideos S7 Tablet Phone For Just #25,000 See Pics, Too Good To Be True! / Apple Iphone 4 Replicas For Sale. N8,000 (see Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (121) (Go Down)

Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by wisehouse(m): 7:28am On Jul 22, 2014
importexpert: Neduzze5 catalyst4real and wisehouse kindly check your email. Expect more. Feel free to contact me if you need my assistance. I wish you all success
thanks you much more!
:-)smiling:-)
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Swiftboy(m): 7:57am On Jul 22, 2014
importexpert: for all those that kept the thread lively expect the entire pack on www.goldennaira.com and other resources. i read a question about brazilian hair. it is made in china. everything you are buying from china is made in china. a lot of nigerian ladies use them in place of brazilian hair but original brazilian hair still claims supremacy.
this seems pretty much like an upgrade of the one we've bought,are we going to pay for this again? I recall you promise we can upgrade to this sometimes back. Happy importation.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Catalyst4real: 8:25am On Jul 22, 2014
Thank you Import Expert, i Got the Package, you are Actually a Man of your Word
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Neduzze5(m): 8:36am On Jul 22, 2014
importexpert: Neduzze5 catalyst4real and wisehouse kindly check your email. Expect more. Feel free to contact me if you need my assistance. I wish you all success

Thank you Sir. I'll be downloading them very soon.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 11:36am On Jul 22, 2014
yemi2plus: Happy Importation

happy business yemi. how is everything?
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 11:37am On Jul 22, 2014
wisehouse: thanks you much more!
:-)smiling:-)

do not mention. expect more. you deserve it
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 11:38am On Jul 22, 2014
Swiftboy: this seems pretty much like an upgrade of the one we've bought,are we going to pay for this again? I recall you promise we can upgrade to this sometimes back. Happy importation.

it is an entirely different pack. you have been active on the thread. you also deserve it at no extra cost. i wish you success
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 11:41am On Jul 22, 2014
Catalyst4real: Thank you Import Expert, i Got the Package, you are Actually a Man of your Word

do not mention bro. i wish you success. remember it is not just having them but exploring them. i had a cash pump i bought since early 2012 but it was just of recent i realized it is a goldmine. i will be sharing it with the most active member of the thread after my break.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Swiftboy(m): 11:42am On Jul 22, 2014
importexpert:

it is an entirely different pack. you have been active on the thread. you also deserve it at no extra cost. i wish you success
Thanks Expert! I'll make you proud my mentor. grin lol

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 11:44am On Jul 22, 2014
Neduzze5:

Thank you Sir. I'll be downloading them very soon.

ok bro, remember not just downloading but practicing them. i wish you success..... please do not leave them dormant. you have a goldmine in your email. "crying" will stop crying when you have made some reasonable cash out of them. i am always devoted to your support. i wish you all the best.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 11:55am On Jul 22, 2014
Swiftboy: Thanks Expert! I'll make you proud my mentor. grin lol

do not mention. i will forward your pack asap. i wish you success
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Swiftboy(m): 12:19pm On Jul 22, 2014
importexpert:

do not mention. i will forward your pack asap. i wish you success
yay! Thanks Man! You're way too generous! May Allah bless you some more. grin
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by tohero(m): 1:45pm On Jul 22, 2014
Hello importers, Good Morning.
How are Zip codes important to importation despite having stated the city/state/locality address? Moreover how do I get the real zip codes?
importexpert:
do not mention bro. i wish you success. remember it is not just having them but exploring them. i had a cash pump i bought since early 2012 but it was just of recent i realized it is a goldmine. i will be sharing it with the most active member of the thread after my break.
I will be happy if I can have one too,** well if I am qualifi
ed**
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by tohero(m): 1:46pm On Jul 22, 2014
How are Zip codes important to importation despite having stated the city/state/locality address? Moreover how do I get the real zip codes?
importexpert:
ed**
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by wisehouse(m): 8:10pm On Jul 22, 2014
tohero:
zip codes r vry important 4 postal shipping. That is d main address. Visit nigeriapostcodes.com for codes
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by tohero(m): 9:42pm On Jul 22, 2014
wisehouse: zip codes r vry important 4 postal shipping. That is d main address. Visit nigeriapostcodes.com for codes
Thanks brother, you saved me some sweat. I. Just got my area zip code.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by tohero(m): 9:48pm On Jul 22, 2014
wisehouse: zip codes r vry important 4 postal shipping. That is d main address. Visit nigeriapostcodes.com for codes
But, I just noticed that my street name is not among the list but the next street's name is there. Could my Goods still be brought to my door step using the postal code or the carrier will simply have to use my local address ?
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Catalyst4real: 10:59pm On Jul 22, 2014
tohero:
But, I just noticed that my street name is not among the list but the next street's name is there. Could my Goods still be brought to my door step using the postal code or the carrier will simply have to use my local address ?
grin grin grin
Bro you are in Naija oh. Even if you have your house's postal code. You still have to come to the post office to pick it up.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by wisehouse(m): 12:30am On Jul 23, 2014
tohero:
use it. Postal delivery dnt cum 2 ur houz, it wl b snt 2 d nearest general postal office in ur area. All u wl do is walk 2 d office and pick it. Happy importation!
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Najwal: 8:09am On Jul 23, 2014
Importexpert pm sent sorry 4 d delay just com across it I was preoccupied wit my first time importation tinz plus mtn in my area is not helping at all but now tins r more clearer. Thank you.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by yemi2plus(m): 9:40am On Jul 23, 2014
Najwal: Importexpert pm sent sorry 4 d delay just com across it I was preoccupied wit my first time importation tinz plus mtn in my area is not helping at all but now tins r more clearer. Thank you.

Welcome!
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by leppyj(m): 10:43am On Jul 23, 2014
Newbie here!
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 12:46pm On Jul 23, 2014
good day to everyone on the thread
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 12:49pm On Jul 23, 2014
Swiftboy: yay! Thanks Man! You're way too generous! May Allah bless you some more. grin

amen brother and i wish you same
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 12:51pm On Jul 23, 2014
tohero: Hello importers, Good Morning.

ed**

sorry you may qualify in the future but presently you are not. i wish you success.

Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Mcblessing1(m): 1:31pm On Jul 23, 2014
Get The Last NaijaLoaded Internet Income Freedom Seminar Materials for a cheap price...
This Includes:
- Information Marketing
- Bulksms business
- Google Adsense
- Importations business
- Merrybet Virtual Football Trading
- How to root all kinds of phones
- How to make money from Fiverr
- The Ultimate $50 per day Binary trading guide and many more outstanding materials.

To order for yours,
Pls reach/sms me on

The seminar materials and the bonuses will be sent to
your email.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by chris1972: 1:37pm On Jul 23, 2014
Spectranet is a company that delivers super-fast, secure and reliable Internet to your homes and offices. You can surf web sites, download mails, download video’s , shop online, play games, download music, podcasts, exchange heavy files, watch movies and much more at true Broadband speeds.
And now GET a DONGLE device WITH 5GB @ 2MBPS speed for JUST N5000
It's real
Hurry Now Promo is available till stock last AND
Very LIMITED stock

visit: www.spectranetpromodongle5gb..com

Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by belloahmad: 2:32pm On Jul 23, 2014
hope we are all fine?
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Swiftboy(m): 4:25pm On Jul 23, 2014
importexpert:

amen brother and i wish you same
cool! My fingers are crossed to continue learning. When are we gona be enjoying the new package?
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 5:59pm On Jul 23, 2014
Swiftboy: cool! My fingers are crossed to continue learning. When are we gona be enjoying the new package?

kindly check your email. i wish you success
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Swiftboy(m): 6:08pm On Jul 23, 2014
I've recieved the package! Its fully loaded...am going to download latter.thanks Boss!
importexpert:

kindly check your email. i wish you success
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by okwele1(f): 8:18pm On Jul 23, 2014
hi i want to buy the import guide

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (121)

Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] / Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv / Romoss PeA60 60Kmah, Romoss Pea40 Pro 40kmah, Romoss Sense 8pf+ 30kmah, etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.