Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,448 members, 7,958,340 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 12:44 PM

Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs - Technology Market (76) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs (213686 Views)

Blackberry Curve 4 Selling At Give Away @25,000.. See Pix ( White) / Get Used Ideos S7 Tablet Phone For Just #25,000 See Pics, Too Good To Be True! / Apple Iphone 4 Replicas For Sale. N8,000 (see Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (121) (Go Down)

Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Catalyst4real: 6:23pm On Jul 26, 2014
wisehouse: very posible. Gud one with shipping fee.
shocked shocked shocked shocked Ave been Living as an Ignoramus.Please follow me back, so you can Pm me Some Links.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by wisehouse(m): 6:35pm On Jul 26, 2014
Catalyst4real:
shocked shocked shocked shocked Ave been Living as an Ignoramus.Please follow me back, so you can Pm me Some Links.
ok
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 6:37pm On Jul 26, 2014
Catalyst4real:

insert tablet phones in your search bar and refine the search with your price. You will get a lot of results
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Catalyst4real: 8:03pm On Jul 26, 2014
importexpert:

insert tablet phones in your search bar and refine the search with your price. You will get a lot of results
Thanks For the Hint Sir

I just Did it And all i Saw was Tablets with Dual Sim.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by tohero(m): 6:28am On Jul 27, 2014
Catalyst4real:
grin grin grin
Bro you are in Naija oh. Even if you have your house's postal code. You still have to come to the post office to pick it up.
thanks brother.
Sorry to reply late, school probs. Anyway, I have ordered for my goods in which I saw something intresting.I was told if the seller did not ship out my goods within the time frame, the order will be cancelled. Just incase it happened, willmy money be refunded tomy account?
Jst Curious 2 knw
importexpert:

sorry you may qualify in the future but presently you are not. i wish you success.

Thanks sir, the future is already near. Looking forward to it.

HAPPY EID fellow muslims
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Catalyst4real: 10:00am On Jul 27, 2014
tohero: thanks brother.
Sorry to reply late, school probs. Anyway, I have ordered for my goods in which I saw something intresting.I was told if the seller did not ship out my goods within the time frame, the order will be cancelled. Just incase it happened, willmy money be refunded tomy account?
Jst Curious 2 knw
It will be Refunded with Imminent effect. After 7 Days Max !
Your Package will be Shipped,don't worry!
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by tohero(m): 10:17am On Jul 27, 2014
Catalyst4real:
It will be Refunded with Imminent effect. After 7 Days Max !
Your Package will be Shipped,don't worry!
Thanks brother, my mind dey kule!
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 11:10am On Jul 27, 2014
Happy eidl fitr. BARKA DA SALLAH TO EVERY ONE On The thread. May this season mark the fulfilments of our heart desires.

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by wisehouse(m): 11:12am On Jul 27, 2014
Catalyst4real:
check ur mail
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by wisehouse(m): 11:19am On Jul 27, 2014
Catalyst4real
wisehouse: check ur mail
when ever u see a tablet. Under 'description' check the features, u wl see phone call or sim slot. Dat means it has sim space. If u did nt see it then it has no sim.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by funkyjms: 12:37pm On Jul 27, 2014
Please help me to track this RC436248722HK
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 1:25pm On Jul 27, 2014
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Catalyst4real: 2:38pm On Jul 27, 2014
wisehouse: check ur mail
Thank you Very Much, you were Very Helpful

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 2:54pm On Jul 27, 2014
Catalyst4real:
Thanks For the Hint Sir

I just Did it And all i Saw was Tablets with Dual Sim.

the chineses producers says phones with dual sims are selling much more faster than with single sim. so it is dominating the market and at a cheaper price than the single sim. although those single sims are still much. kindly look into your search results carefully. i wish you success.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by shakol91(m): 5:29pm On Jul 27, 2014
importexpert:

[img]http://2.bp..com/-w0Z_zrxYfWQ/Ul2e_eXhU8I/AAAAAAAABh8/-5ikSIe8_-k/s1600/Eid-UL-Adha-2013-Greeting-Cards-33.jpg[/img]
HAPPY!!! Happy eidl fitr. Pls Oga Bello,I've introduced a friend of mine to this thread to join the moving train. His interested in the ebook. His moniker is kaleb06,is a newbie on NL
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Swiftboy(m): 5:39pm On Jul 27, 2014
Ameen
importexpert: Happy eidl fitr. BARKA DA SALLAH TO EVERY ONE On The thread. May this season mark the fulfilments of our heart desires.
happy Sallah my friend! Rockon!
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Swiftboy(m): 5:42pm On Jul 27, 2014
Happy sallah to you! Shakol grin
shakol91: HAPPY!!! Happy eidl fitr. Pls Oga Bello,I've introduced a friend of mine to this thread to join the moving train. His interested in the ebook. His moniker is kaleb06,is a newbie on NL

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by wisehouse(m): 7:10pm On Jul 27, 2014
Catalyst4real:
Thank you Very Much, you were Very Helpful
your welcome. Happy importation

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by EUGENE4GOO(m): 7:20pm On Jul 27, 2014
Oga Bello and others pls help me track this item. It is dhl. Instead of Asaba as destination am seeing Port Harcourt
DHL tracking no.7514119056
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 11:07pm On Jul 27, 2014
shakol91: HAPPY!!! Happy eidl fitr. Pls Oga Bello,I've introduced a friend of mine to this thread to join the moving train. His interested in the ebook. His moniker is kaleb06,is a newbie on NL

thanks shakol91 and happy sallah too. he is highly welcome
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 11:09pm On Jul 27, 2014
Swiftboy: Ameen happy Sallah my friend! Rockon!

thanks bro

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by funkyjms: 3:25am On Jul 28, 2014
My first order and the seller started on a deceitful note...

Before ordering, he offered china post as the free shipping medium, after ordering, he used hongkong post...because hongkong post tracking number, according to what I read, always start with R and ends in HK

10 days gone, I've not been able to track

LIES!!!

Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by EUGENE4GOO(m): 5:25am On Jul 28, 2014
EUGENE4GOO: Oga Bello and others pls help me track this item. It is dhl. Instead of Asaba as destination am seeing Port Harcourt

So oga Bello u could not help me to explain this
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by yemi2plus(m): 6:08am On Jul 28, 2014
funkyjms: My first order and the seller started on a deceitful note...

Before ordering, he offered china post as the free shipping medium, after ordering, he used hongkong post...because hongkong post tracking number, according to what I read, always start with R and ends in HK

LIES!!!

If indeed your seller used HK instead of CH, then, you should be glad. You know why? HK is faster than CH.

The tracking details will soon be available online.

Happy Importation.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by yemi2plus(m): 6:13am On Jul 28, 2014
EUGENE4GOO:

So oga Bello u could not help me to explain this

Fear not! Your item has been forwarded for delivery to Asaba from PH. You should receive your package today.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by EUGENE4GOO(m): 6:23am On Jul 28, 2014
yemi2plus:

Fear not! Your item has been forwarded for delivery to Asaba from PH. You should receive your package today.
Thanks.Yemi2plus
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Johncrown80(m): 9:03am On Jul 28, 2014
Happy Eid-fitr...to oga Bello and others.......plss I need urgent help
I Open dispute on an order i dint see foe the past 60days....and i recieved a mail that my dispute as reach agreement....and i checkd my AE account and saw dat Dispute finishd....bur i dint see my money and i dint see anytin.....pls can Oga and any1 explain my case to me
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 1:06pm On Jul 28, 2014
funkyjms: Please help me to track this RC436248722HK

go for collection tomorrow. see photo below

Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by wisehouse(m): 1:26pm On Jul 28, 2014
Johncrown80: Happy Eid-fitr...to oga Bello and others.......plss I need urgent help
I Open dispute on an order i dint see foe the past 60days....and i recieved a mail that my dispute as reach agreement....and i checkd my AE account and saw dat Dispute finishd....bur i dint see my money and i dint see anytin.....pls can Oga and any1 explain my case to me
hmm!
but why did u wait 4
60 days b4 opening dispute. It mayb dat AE has releasd money 2 d seller and d seller dnt want 2 return d money. Anyway abeg wait 4 oga bello, he may a beta way 2 solve d problem.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 2:04pm On Jul 28, 2014
EUGENE4GOO: Oga Bello and others pls help me track this item. It is dhl. Instead of Asaba as destination am seeing Port Harcourt

yes it will be shipped from port to asaba. port is your regional deport. all items going towards your location passes through port. patiently wait for its arrival.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 2:08pm On Jul 28, 2014
funkyjms: My first order and the seller started on a deceitful note...

LIES!!!

i just confirmed that it is not active. request for another tracking number
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by EUGENE4GOO(m): 2:18pm On Jul 28, 2014
importexpert:

yes it will be shipped from port to asaba. port is your regional deport. all items going towards your location passes through port. patiently wait for its arrival.
Ok. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (121)

Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] / Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv / Romoss PeA60 60Kmah, Romoss Pea40 Pro 40kmah 65W, Romoss SW30 30kmah, etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.