Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,898 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs - Technology Market (78) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs (211574 Views)

Blackberry Curve 4 Selling At Give Away @25,000.. See Pix ( White) / Get Used Ideos S7 Tablet Phone For Just #25,000 See Pics, Too Good To Be True! / Apple Iphone 4 Replicas For Sale. N8,000 (see Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (121) (Go Down)

Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 12:09pm On Jul 31, 2014
EUGENE4GOO:
Oga Bello, could you believe that my item has not be delivered till. What is the problem? No update in the DHL site. Tracking no. 7514119056

from port to its neighboring states it takes some time. i have had that experience with some goods i imported for a brother and a navy officer in calabar. its takes about 2days from port but dhl will tell you it is overnight. be patient. you know their was a public holiday.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by nairamaverick(m): 12:24pm On Jul 31, 2014
importexpert:

from port to its neighboring states it takes some time. i have had that experience with some goods i imported for a brother and a navy officer in calabar. its takes about 2days from port but dhl will tell you it is overnight. be patient. you know their was a public holiday.

I sent you a pm
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 5:33pm On Jul 31, 2014
nairamaverick:

I sent you a pm

yes i am. hope you are fine and how can i help you?
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Hemanwel(m): 5:56pm On Jul 31, 2014
hello great importers.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 6:18pm On Jul 31, 2014
Hemanwel: hello great importers.

hi, hope you are fine?
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by nairamaverick(m): 7:48pm On Jul 31, 2014
importexpert:

I would like to know how to submit links to search engines.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Hemanwel(m): 8:40pm On Jul 31, 2014
importexpert:

hi, hope you are fine?
Yeah,I'm doing great...I am certain you're doing fine too?
I really must commend your niceties on this forum.People like you are what our society needs.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by funkyjms: 10:06pm On Jul 31, 2014
importexpert:

i just confirmed that it is not active. request for another tracking number

Boss, I'm still on this matter o...
I requested, but he insisted that I should wait for some days for hongkong post to update shipment status

But why I'm confused the more is that why would the transaction details shows that it has been shipped via chinapost whereas the tracking code doesn't belong to chinapost? chinapost code doesn't end with HK

*opening dispute anytime from now*

Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by wisehouse(m): 6:47am On Aug 01, 2014
Hapi new month importers in d huz. Do have a favourabl days ahead. Amen!
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 9:41am On Aug 01, 2014
funkyjms:

I requested, but he insisted that I should wait for some days for hongkong post to update shipment status

But why I'm confused the more is that why would the transaction details shows that it has been shipped via chinapost whereas the tracking code doesn't belong to chinapost? chinapost code doesn't end with HK

they all work hand in hand and are almost the same. the shipping periods too are almost the same. if he insist that the tracking details have not been updated give him a little more time. be patient as dispute is usually not the best solution. i believe we are in the 13th day. ask him when does he think it will be updated. lets know your progress.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 9:47am On Aug 01, 2014
funkyjms:

contact hongkongpost using below email

mto@hkpo.gov.hk
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by nairamaverick(m): 10:22am On Aug 01, 2014
importexpert:

I would like to know how you submit links to search engines
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 10:38am On Aug 01, 2014
nairamaverick:

I would like to know how you submit links to search engines

please be patient till i upload a tutorial about that. if the thread is ready i will entertain all your questions on the thread. just be sure you follow me and check my updates
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 10:46am On Aug 01, 2014
Hemanwel: Yeah,I'm doing great...I am certain you're doing fine too?
I really must commend your niceties on this forum.People like you are what our society needs.

thanks a lot bro for the compliments. i am committed to your success.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by nairamaverick(m): 11:04am On Aug 01, 2014
importexpert:

please be patient till i upload a tutorial about that. if the thread is ready i will entertain all your questions on the thread. just be sure you follow me and check my updates

alright thanks
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 12:32pm On Aug 01, 2014
if you have a question that have not been answered please patiently quote your question
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Nobody: 5:41pm On Aug 01, 2014
Following
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Najwal: 7:33pm On Aug 01, 2014
queenlabisi: Following

Welcome onboard smiley
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by yemi2plus(m): 11:25pm On Aug 01, 2014
importexpert: if you have a question that have not been answered please patiently quote your question

Well done Sir, how's business?
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 5:48am On Aug 02, 2014
yemi2plus:

Well done Sir, how's business?

business is fine yemi, how is school and everything?
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 5:50am On Aug 02, 2014
queenlabisi: Following

welcome to the thread
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by yemi2plus(m): 6:48am On Aug 02, 2014
importexpert:

business is fine yemi, how is school and everything?

All fine.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Swiftboy(m): 10:19am On Aug 02, 2014
Yesterday was my birthday and since y'all did not know...you can still submit my birthday gifts today. Lol
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Najwal: 1:33pm On Aug 02, 2014
Good afternoon importers in da house how r u ya'll doing.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by wisehouse(m): 2:48pm On Aug 02, 2014
wisehouse: gud morning sir. Pls hw much wl a fairly used laptop (stl works wel and like new) with d followin spec b sold in lagos.
HDD 450GB
RAM 4GB
DUO CORE procesor
Webcam, wifi, bluetooth, DVD Write.
It can be hp,dell,toshiba
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by ugonna1054(m): 3:47pm On Aug 02, 2014
@ import expert,can I resell ur E..Book after I purchase it from u
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 4:07pm On Aug 02, 2014
ugonna1054: @ import expert,can I resell ur E..Book after I purchase it from u

yes u can resell all other guide apart from those on importation
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 4:10pm On Aug 02, 2014
Swiftboy: Yesterday was my birthday and since y'all did not know...you can still submit my birthday gifts today. Lol

1st to submit. I wish you long life and success in everything u embark on. Happy birthday bro.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Swiftboy(m): 5:01pm On Aug 02, 2014
importexpert:

1st to submit. I wish you long life and success in everything u embark on. Happy birthday bro.
First As expected! Thank you my brother. cheesy
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by tohero(m): 10:17pm On Aug 02, 2014
importexpert: if you have a question that have not been answered please patiently quote your question
Gd evenin. Pls kindly help me track this item
RJ059375480CN. when I did, I saw collection under the status. I haven't collected anything ooo, or am I misinterpreting this?
Please help! any1 wu can.
Tanks
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 11:35pm On Aug 02, 2014
tohero:
Gd evenin. Pls kindly help me track this item
RJ059375480CN. when I did, I saw collection under the status. I haven't collected anything ooo, or am I misinterpreting this?
Please help! any1 wu can.
Tanks

Date Zipcode Location Event Weight Additional
01.08.2014 16:10 314028 Accepted from sender Nigeria

they have just received your shipment from ur seller. so patiently wait for sometime before tracking again
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by tohero(m): 11:46pm On Aug 02, 2014
importexpert:

Date Zipcode Location Event Weight Additional
01.08.2014 16:10 314028 Accepted from sender Nigeria

they have just received your shipment from ur seller. so patiently wait for sometime before tracking again
Thanks sir.you just cleared a misconception. Have a good night

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (121)

Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] / Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv / Romoss PeA60 60Kmah, Romoss Pea40 Pro 40kmah, Romoss Sense 8pf+ 30kmah, etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.