Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,874 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs - Technology Market (77) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs (211821 Views)

Blackberry Curve 4 Selling At Give Away @25,000.. See Pix ( White) / Get Used Ideos S7 Tablet Phone For Just #25,000 See Pics, Too Good To Be True! / Apple Iphone 4 Replicas For Sale. N8,000 (see Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (121) (Go Down)

Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by tohero(m): 2:45pm On Jul 28, 2014
importexpert:

i just confirmed that it is not active. request for another tracking number
Pls how do you confirm that it is not active? Am only asking in case of neccesity, though I don't wish!

Eid Mubarak
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 3:02pm On Jul 28, 2014
tohero:
Pls how do you confirm that it is not active? Am only asking in case of neccesity, though I don't wish!

Eid Mubarak

you said it is already 10days and i have tracked it and still the number is not recognized. that should inform you that it is not active. i wish you success
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by funkyjms: 10:53pm On Jul 28, 2014
importexpert:

i just confirmed that it is not active. request for another tracking number

Thanks...

The seller said that that's because the tracking info is yet to be updated, that Hongkong post takes time before updating...

Dunno whether he is saying the truth tho
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by tohero(m): 8:09am On Jul 29, 2014
importexpert:

you said it is already 10days and i have tracked it and still the number is not recognized. that should inform you that it is not active. i wish you success

Owk! Thanks sir. Wishing you succes too.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 9:56am On Jul 29, 2014
tohero:

Owk! Thanks sir. Wishing you succes too.

thanks bro
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Neduzze5(m): 10:27am On Jul 29, 2014
Good morning house
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 1:05pm On Jul 29, 2014
Neduzze5: Good morning house

good morning bro. longest time. hope you are fine?
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Neduzze5(m): 1:08pm On Jul 29, 2014
importexpert:

good morning bro. longest time. hope you are fine?

Yes Sir, I'm fine. Business is just so slow. No money coming in. I believe it's my fault though.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Najwal: 2:25pm On Jul 29, 2014
Good afternoon importexpert n import gurus in the house plz I v a question, I want to import from AE from different sellers is it possible to shipp all item as a single package or all will be shipped differently plz I need to know as dis is confusing me. Thank you all.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Neduzze5(m): 2:47pm On Jul 29, 2014
Najwal: Good afternoon importexpert n import gurus in the house plz I v a question, I want to import from AE from different sellers is it possible to shipp all item as a single package or all will be shipped differently plz I need to know as dis is confusing me. Thank you all.

This is only possible in a situation where you are employing the services of third party shippers. You give them a stop order on the shipment of your goods until they are complete.

N.B: The weight changes and you may be charged higher by this method.

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Najwal: 3:20pm On Jul 29, 2014
Neduzze5:

This is only possible in a situation where you are employing the services of third party shippers. You give them a stop order on the shipment of your goods until they are complete.

OK so I v to ship dem individually thanks alot
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Najwal: 5:03pm On Jul 29, 2014
Gurus in the house plz I want to ask how important is mobile number when using a free shipment in AE since is through the post office we get our package coz I try to edit my number in the place we proceed for payment but I can't seem to get it done . Plz somebody tell wat am doing wrong
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by wisehouse(m): 7:18pm On Jul 29, 2014
Najwal: Gurus in the house plz I want to ask how important is mobile number when using a free shipment in AE since is through the post office we get our package coz I try to edit my number in the place we proceed for payment but I can't seem to get it done . Plz somebody tell wat am doing wrong
why nt edit it @ ur profile page b4 proceeding 2 payment.

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 11:25pm On Jul 29, 2014
good evening to everyone on the thread
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 1:09am On Jul 30, 2014
Neduzze5:

Yes Sir, I'm fine. Business is just so slow. No money coming in. I believe it's my fault though.

Yes brother, you have all that it takes to make some bucks online. dust them up and make something out of them
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 1:12am On Jul 30, 2014
Najwal: Good afternoon importexpert n import gurus in the house plz I v a question, I want to import from AE from different sellers is it possible to shipp all item as a single package or all will be shipped differently plz I need to know as dis is confusing me. Thank you all.

Neduzze5:

my advice, ship them differently.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 1:13am On Jul 30, 2014
Najwal: Gurus in the house plz I want to ask how important is mobile number when using a free shipment in AE since is through the post office we get our package coz I try to edit my number in the place we proceed for payment but I can't seem to get it done . Plz somebody tell wat am doing wrong

go back and edit your contact address. your number is important
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 7:31am On Jul 30, 2014
Good morning to everyone on the thread.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by wisehouse(m): 11:48am On Jul 30, 2014
importexpert: Good morning to everyone on the thread.
gud morning sir. Pls hw much wl a fairly used laptop (stl works wel and like new) with d followin spec b sold in lagos.
HDD 450GB
RAM 4GB
DUO CORE procesor
Webcam, wifi, bluetooth, DVD Write.
It can be hp,dell,toshiba
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 1:45pm On Jul 30, 2014
On a journey please wish me save trip. I will reply all post by his will as soon as i get to my destination
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by leppyj(m): 3:59pm On Jul 30, 2014
importexpert: On a journey please wish me save trip. I will reply all post by his will as soon as i get to my destination

I'm expecting delivery of my pack,wish u Safe journey!!
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Najwal: 8:53pm On Jul 30, 2014
importexpert:

go back and edit your contact address. your number is important

I still v a question, I try to update my profile by editing my number but there are 2 option there I.e Tel - Mobile, the Tel which is a land line seem to be compulsory option to fill and I don't v a landline to fill there what should I do though I fill my mobile No. Thanks
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by shakol91(m): 8:58pm On Jul 30, 2014
Najwal:

I still v a question, I try to update my profile by editing my number but there are 2 option there I.e Tel - Mobile, the Tel which is a land line seem to be compulsory option to fill and I don't v a landline to fill there what should I do though I fill my mobile No. Thanks
it's optional. It's not compulsory once you've dropped your mobile number.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by shakol91(m): 9:06pm On Jul 30, 2014
importexpert: On a journey please wish me save trip. I will reply all post by his will as soon as i get to my destination
save trip Boss.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 11:03pm On Jul 30, 2014
shakol91: save trip Boss.

arrived safely. thanks a lot bro
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 11:04pm On Jul 30, 2014
leppyj:

I'm expecting delivery of my pack,wish u Safe journey!!

delivered. your success is my pride
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by leppyj(m): 11:35pm On Jul 30, 2014
importexpert:

delivered. your success is my pride

Received. Thanks,now on to digesting the stuff!
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by EUGENE4GOO(m): 12:18am On Jul 31, 2014
importexpert:

yes it will be shipped from port to asaba. port is your regional deport. all items going towards your location passes through port. patiently wait for its arrival.
Oga Bello, could you believe that my item has not be delivered till. What is the problem? No update in the DHL site. Tracking no. 7514119056
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by EUGENE4GOO(m): 12:20am On Jul 31, 2014
yemi2plus:

Fear not! Your item has been forwarded for delivery to Asaba from PH. You should receive your package today.
Oga Yemi2plus,
could you believe that my item has not be delivered till. What is the problem? No update in the DHL site. Tracking no. 7514119056
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by shakol91(m): 3:27am On Jul 31, 2014
importexpert:

arrived safely. thanks a lot bro
uwc

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (121)

Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] / Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv / Romoss PeA60 60Kmah, Romoss Pea40 Pro 40kmah, Romoss Sense 8pf+ 30kmah, etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.