Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,802 members, 7,820,805 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs - Technology Market (92) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs (211819 Views)

Blackberry Curve 4 Selling At Give Away @25,000.. See Pix ( White) / Get Used Ideos S7 Tablet Phone For Just #25,000 See Pics, Too Good To Be True! / Apple Iphone 4 Replicas For Sale. N8,000 (see Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (121) (Go Down)

Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Dapyem(m): 8:54am On Sep 06, 2014
wisehouse: d one on d ladies hand.
inbox me or mail me now,den w will talk
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Dapyem(m): 8:58am On Sep 06, 2014

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 9:11am On Sep 06, 2014
wisehouse: Importexpert

most manufacturers now feel that people are trying to get away with cheap goods in the name of sample and will not come back to complete the deal. will will you guys not consider using honkong post? it is cheap and fast. also if you are sure you will complete the deal, if you contact him he will tell you how much compensation he will give you for the money you spent on sample. i wish you success
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 11:27am On Sep 06, 2014
Dapyem:
@bello ahmad,thanks for d accolades big boss,dis ar some of ur handwork.i will call u later

do not mention. i am setting up an advanced marketer for you guys but i do not know what is stopping me from accomplishing it until now. but i will make sure i finish it as soon as possible. thanks a lot
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Dapyem(m): 3:40pm On Sep 06, 2014
importexpert:

do not mention. i am setting up an advanced marketer for you guys but i do not know what is stopping me from accomplishing it until now. but i will make sure i finish it as soon as possible. thanks a lot
may GOD make it a reality for u,thumb up boss
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 5:06pm On Sep 06, 2014
Dapyem:
may GOD make it a reality for u,thumb up boss

thanks bro. kindly check your phone inbox. your success is my pride
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 6:44pm On Sep 06, 2014
more questions are highly welcome
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Dapyem(m): 7:23pm On Sep 06, 2014
importexpert:

thanks bro. kindly check your phone inbox. your success is my pride
u mean my email
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 7:44pm On Sep 06, 2014
Dapyem:
u mean my email

i sent you an mtn vtu. kindly check your account balance. your success is my pride
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Dapyem(m): 9:02pm On Sep 06, 2014
importexpert:

i sent you an mtn vtu. kindly check your account balance. your success is my pride
i got it boss,more grease to ur elbow
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 1:38pm On Sep 07, 2014
Dapyem:
i got it boss,more grease to ur elbow

more grease to your elbow too dapyem. i wish you success in your importations and your success is my pride
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 5:29pm On Sep 07, 2014
your questions are highly welcome
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 7:41am On Sep 08, 2014
good morning to everyone on the thread
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Somatohadidas(m): 7:46am On Sep 08, 2014
I've been having problems with those I sold my stuffs to.....I upto 35k with customers now...they're just posting me here and there.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Somatohadidas(m): 7:49am On Sep 08, 2014
I'll keep you abreast of everything.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 8:07am On Sep 08, 2014
Somatohadidas: I've been having problems with those I sold my stuffs to.....I upto 35k with customers now...they're just posting me here and there.

sorry bro, i have discovered that one of the greatest mistake is selling on credit. as i am talking to you now i have roughly 400k with clients that collected items on credit. i have found a new solution to it, that is why i am writing the advanced marketer for you guys. your success is my pride

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 8:55am On Sep 08, 2014
Somatohadidas: I'll keep you abreast of everything.

expecting your updates. your success is my pride
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Catalyst4real: 1:05pm On Sep 08, 2014
Hope you Guys haven't Forgotte About me
Am yet to sell my tablets.
Market on Hold. wish me Luck !!
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 1:33pm On Sep 08, 2014
Catalyst4real: Hope you Guys haven't Forgotte About me

we wish you good luck bro. do not worry we will open the market again on or before wednesday.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 2:59pm On Sep 08, 2014
your questions are highly welcome
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by ChristineC: 3:54pm On Sep 08, 2014
What brand of tablets?
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 6:07pm On Sep 08, 2014
lets have more questions in the house
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by wisehouse(m): 7:00pm On Sep 08, 2014
some times are like that, I have four wristch watch since two weeks now, people don price am up to 3k I no sell.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 8:09pm On Sep 08, 2014
feel free to make inquiry about importation
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Catalyst4real: 6:20am On Sep 09, 2014
wisehouse: some times are like that, I have four wristch watch since two weeks now, people don price am up to 3k I no sell.
why haven't you sold it, No Gain or you want to use it yourself?
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 8:41am On Sep 09, 2014
good morning to all importers in the house
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by wisehouse(m): 8:55am On Sep 09, 2014
Catalyst4real:
why haven't you sold it, No Gain or you want to use it yourself?
I bought fo for 2450. People hav priced 3k but no, I want add value to my products.

The best is to always the local market price of an item b4 going for them,it will help.
Cheers

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by smallvilletolu(m): 9:44am On Sep 09, 2014
wisehouse: I bought fo for 2450. People hav priced 3k but no, I want add value to my products.

The best is to always the local market price of an item b4 going for them,it will help.
Cheers
notin but d truth

2 Likes

Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by shakol91(m): 2:45pm On Sep 09, 2014
nice updates @ dapyem... selling on credit is a big mistake someone shouldn't allow to happen. It kills business and self-morale. (Sharing my experience)

3 Likes

Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by wisehouse(m): 4:46pm On Sep 09, 2014
smallvilletolu: notin but d truth
yes

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Dapyem(m): 6:36pm On Sep 09, 2014
@oga bello n other ogas in d house,i hv two orders dat came into lagos fri n sat but i cant track dem again because nipost track n confirm section on their website is nt working again.i hv contactd my nearest post office,i was told dey ar yet to rcv dem.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Dapyem(m): 6:37pm On Sep 09, 2014
shakol91: nice updates @ dapyem... selling on credit is a big mistake someone shouldn't allow to happen. It kills business and self-morale. (Sharing my experience)
thanks my broda,hw ar u doing?hw is biz?

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (121)

Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] / Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv / Romoss PeA60 60Kmah, Romoss Pea40 Pro 40kmah, Romoss Sense 8pf+ 30kmah, etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.