Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,700 members, 7,827,565 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs - Technology Market (94) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs (211885 Views)

Blackberry Curve 4 Selling At Give Away @25,000.. See Pix ( White) / Get Used Ideos S7 Tablet Phone For Just #25,000 See Pics, Too Good To Be True! / Apple Iphone 4 Replicas For Sale. N8,000 (see Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) ... (121) (Go Down)

Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 7:28am On Sep 12, 2014
[quote author=wisehouse][/quote]

ok nice one. kindly call me when you are free. your success is my your pride
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 7:48am On Sep 12, 2014
more questions are highly welcome
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 8:21am On Sep 12, 2014
feel free to post your importation related questions
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 8:39am On Sep 12, 2014
Mcslize: Hello.
What is meant by a discount price in aliexpress?

For instance the first price is being cancelled in this form

$70.35 - $110

and another price is written below called the discount price
Discount price : $35.99-$50.99

i want to know what the discount price means. Does it means if one will by more than 1 piece then he will be charge the discount price or the discount price is the price all buyers will pay not minding the number of pieces each buyer wants to buy?

I need a clear explanation to clear my doubts

discount price is the current price while the canceled price is the normal price or the price other sellers are selling it. it happens mostly when stores are having a promotion. always be careful in analyzing discount because some sellers will discount from the product cost and add it to the shipping cost. also their is what is know as "bulk price" in the prices you just updated, $50.99 is the current price/piece while $35.99 is the lowest price they can give you no matter the quantity. prices of between 10, 20, 30 or 100pieces and so on will fall between $35.99 and $50.99 i hope you are clear? your success is my pride

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 9:49am On Sep 12, 2014
more questions are welcome
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 10:36am On Sep 12, 2014
lets have some questions in the house
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by tosin481: 11:15am On Sep 12, 2014
this is indeed very true, and will never encourage anyone to try it. even your trusted friends will start avoiding you once they owe you. it kills business very fast. thanks for saying it loud and clear
importexpert:

longest time shakol. credit is really a deadly poison in a business. the secret is selling at a low price but strictly on a cash and carry basis. your success is my pride
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Catalyst4real: 12:00pm On Sep 12, 2014
wisehouse: about 12 k
Wow, it is Damn Cheap !
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 1:49pm On Sep 12, 2014
tosin481: this is indeed very true, and will never encourage anyone to try it. even your trusted friends will start avoiding you once they owe you. it kills business very fast. thanks for saying it loud and clear

you are welcome. people usually fail to realize what it means to give out on credit until they get stocked up in the wrath of its dept. have you gotten any experience with credit? please share with us
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by smallvilletolu(m): 2:04pm On Sep 12, 2014
importexpert:

you are welcome. people usually fail to realize what it means to give out on credit until they get stocked up in the wrath of its dept. have you gotten any experience with credit? please share with us
unto credit level ( no try ham at all). There was dis gown i bought around jan for 32$ (shipped free to naija) fast forward to FEBRUARY i got d call as usuall (post office tinz). 've already marketed d goods before its arrival for just 43$ (so as to sell it out quick) na so i drop d gown for house and went out not knowing my long distance Sister is payin a visit dat day, before getting back home she has already left wit d gown. As i dey reach door my phone rang it was her call ( she explain everything plus dat she would pay me wen den give her salary ) naso i chillaz say shebi na my sister no P. Until now she as not pay me a dime (unto scopping tinz). I don bone d money gan. No try selling on credit most especially FAMILY MEMBERS/FRIENDS infact no to anyone Gan.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 2:54pm On Sep 12, 2014
smallvilletolu: unto credit level ( no try ham at all). There was dis gown i bought around jan for 32$ (shipped free to naija) fast forward to FEBRUARY i got d call as usuall (post office tinz). 've already marketed d goods before its arrival for just 43$ (so as to sell it out quick) na so i drop d gown for house and went out not knowing my long distance Sister is payin a visit dat day, before getting back home she has already left wit d gown. As i dey reach door my phone rang it was her call ( she explain everything plus dat she would pay me wen den give her salary ) naso i chillaz say shebi na my sister no P. Until now she as not pay me a dime (unto scopping tinz). I don bone d money gan. No try selling on credit most especially FAMILY MEMBERS/FRIENDS infact no to anyone Gan.

let those that have ears hear. credit is really a poison in business. experience is said to be the best teacher. please do not wait to experience it because smart people learn from their mistakes while wise people learn from other peoples mistakes. please be wise. share more experience with newbies in the house for those that have tasted the wrath of credit.

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by smallvilletolu(m): 3:43pm On Sep 12, 2014
importexpert:

let those that have ears hear. credit is really a poison in business. experience is said to be the best teacher. please do not wait to experience it because smart people learn from their mistakes while wise people learn from other peoples mistakes. please be wise. share more experience with newbies in the house for those that have tasted the wrath of credit.
i tell u credit no b good tin at all. Na after u don sell for credit potential buyers go dey show face wit confirm cash. Newbie or let me say mates (coz i neva knw all also) better learn frm my own mistakes. Share ur own side make we learn now abi na only sell for credit before CREDIT SELLER show face
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by wisehouse(m): 6:03pm On Sep 12, 2014
All mail replied
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Dapyem(m): 6:27pm On Sep 12, 2014
orders i jst took their deliveries today

1 Share

Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Dapyem(m): 7:28pm On Sep 12, 2014
am trying to load the content after i unpacked dem but its nt loading may be its d ntwk
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Dapyem(m): 7:39pm On Sep 12, 2014
some of d content

1 Share

Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Dapyem(m): 8:04pm On Sep 12, 2014
more

1 Share

Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by wisehouse(m): 10:10pm On Sep 12, 2014
Dapyem: am trying to load the content after i unpacked dem but its nt loading may be its d ntwk
good work bro. U rock. Hope you saw my mail
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by wisehouse(m): 10:14pm On Sep 12, 2014
See drama for my orders ooo shocked
One of my item reach lagos yeterday, today anoda came and was send down to my city BT d one of yesterday still dey Lagos, nawaoh and Na dat one d buyer won finish me.

Chinapost slow die.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Dapyem(m): 10:38pm On Sep 12, 2014
wisehouse: good work bro. U rock. Hope you saw my mail
thanks bro,i will check it now
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Dapyem(m): 10:42pm On Sep 12, 2014
wisehouse: See drama for my orders ooo shocked
One of my item reach lagos yeterday, today anoda came and was send down to my city BT d one of yesterday still dey Lagos, nawaoh and Na dat one d buyer won finish me.

Chinapost slow die.
true talk bro,i hv one order sent out since 7th aug and it neva come while i hv rcvd so many other orders that were sent out 27th aug.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by jamp: 11:42pm On Sep 12, 2014
Can I buy heavy material from aliexpress like battery cage
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by tohero(m): 12:13am On Sep 13, 2014
importexpert:

From a logical view, if the customer is reliable and trustworthy, credits helps in turnover rate. It is all about the two parties agreeing and fulfilling their promises.

But, someone who decides to sell on credits should not do so if there are no other cash to sustain the business growth.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 9:11am On Sep 13, 2014
good morning to everyone on the thread. i have really missed a lot. how is importation?
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Dapyem(m): 10:27am On Sep 13, 2014
importexpert: good morning to everyone on the thread. i have really missed a lot. how is importation?
gud am oga,we ar trying small small o
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 7:26pm On Sep 13, 2014
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 7:30pm On Sep 13, 2014
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Dapyem(m): 8:31pm On Sep 13, 2014
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 8:44pm On Sep 13, 2014
Dapyem:
my oga,its tecno phantom A+

that is lovely. nice updates. remember to always click the share button when you upload images. your success is my pride. kindly check your inbox
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Dapyem(m): 8:53pm On Sep 13, 2014
importexpert:

that is lovely. nice updates. remember to always click the share button when you upload images. your success is my pride. kindly check your inbox
i hv seen it,thanks a lot.i hv neva seen a trainer like u.more grease to ur elbow.am always encouraged to do more by u.buh oga dont forget dat advance marketing strategy o,thanks once again
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 9:16pm On Sep 13, 2014
Dapyem:
i hv seen it,thanks a lot.i hv neva seen a trainer like u.more grease to ur elbow.am always encouraged to do more by u.buh oga dont forget dat advance marketing strategy o,thanks once again

it is really parading my heart. i am even more desperate to give it to you guys. i will make it up asap. i am thinking of being selfish on the advanced marketer. i am thinking of mailing it to only those that have the ebook before the advanced marketer is released and afterwards it will not be part of the import pack.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by leppyj(m): 9:27pm On Sep 13, 2014
importexpert:

it is really parading my heart. i am even more desperate to give it to you guys. i will make it up asap. i am thinking of being selfish on the advanced marketer. i am thinking of mailing it to only those that have the ebook before the advanced marketer is released and afterwards it will not be part of the import pack.

Very expectant of the stuff. More power to ur elbow importexpert!

(1) (2) (3) ... (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) ... (121)

Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] / Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv / Romoss PeA60 60Kmah, Romoss Pea40 Pro 40kmah, Romoss Sense 8pf+ 30kmah, etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.