Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,754 members, 7,809,894 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:46 PM

Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs - Technology Market (93) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs (211471 Views)

Blackberry Curve 4 Selling At Give Away @25,000.. See Pix ( White) / Get Used Ideos S7 Tablet Phone For Just #25,000 See Pics, Too Good To Be True! / Apple Iphone 4 Replicas For Sale. N8,000 (see Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) ... (121) (Go Down)

Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 8:38pm On Sep 09, 2014
sorry guys i had a very busy day today. hope we are all fine?
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 12:32am On Sep 10, 2014
shakol91: nice updates @ dapyem... selling on credit is a big mistake someone shouldn't allow to happen. It kills business and self-morale. (Sharing my experience)

longest time shakol. credit is really a deadly poison in a business. the secret is selling at a low price but strictly on a cash and carry basis. your success is my pride
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 12:34am On Sep 10, 2014
Dapyem: @oga bello n other ogas in d house,i hv two orders dat came into lagos fri n sat but i cant track dem again because nipost track n confirm section on their website is nt working again.i hv contactd my nearest post office,i was told dey ar yet to rcv dem.

try reaching them latest by friday as they some times take upto 5days to get to their location from lagos..
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 6:40am On Sep 10, 2014
good morning to everyone on the thread
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 7:58am On Sep 10, 2014
feel free to post your importation related questions
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 8:19am On Sep 10, 2014
post your importation related questions lets do justice to them
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 8:46am On Sep 10, 2014
feel free to post your questions
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 11:20am On Sep 10, 2014
lets have some questions in the house
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by wisehouse(m): 12:37pm On Sep 10, 2014
importexpert: lets have some questions in the house
pls sir you are yet to refer me to any logistics company I can use to import my goods from china
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 1:54pm On Sep 10, 2014
wisehouse: pls sir you are yet to refer me to any logistics company I can use to import my goods from china

am sorry for that. Kindly send me a mail nd i will reply asap. Ur success is my pride.

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 5:21pm On Sep 10, 2014
Feel free to post your questions
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by wisehouse(m): 5:42pm On Sep 10, 2014
UPDATE ON LATEST ORDER

I LOVE DIS BIZ

received my first out of five orders I made by Thursday last two weeks.
Shipping duration= approximately 10 days with Singapore post cheesy

Men!!! The phone rocks!!!!!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Dapyem(m): 7:40pm On Sep 10, 2014
wisehouse: UPDATE ON LATEST ORDER

I LOVE DIS BIZ

from where did u import dem from?
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 8:44pm On Sep 10, 2014
Good evening to everyone on the thread
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by wisehouse(m): 9:56pm On Sep 10, 2014
Dapyem:
from where did u import dem from?
Aliexpres
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by wisehouse(m): 9:59pm On Sep 10, 2014
SINGAPORE POST ROCKS fast delivery of goods
8working days delivery grin grin
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Catalyst4real: 9:51am On Sep 11, 2014

I LOVE DIS BIZ

My Very first order on Aliexpress was Samsung S5 clone
After going through rigorous stress in trying to sell it. Because to my people here. If it is not the original, it is china. And china shouldn't be morethan 15k.
Thats how they put me through Stress. But you might be Lucky to sell it with Great profit. But they might later come back saying "Someone told them this one is the China S5"
A guy once priced it 90k. Something i bought 26k...i was happy but my happiness didn't last for Long...later brought i t Back.

I Wish you all the Success you need. May this be a means of huge Success for you.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by wisehouse(m): 12:47pm On Sep 11, 2014
Catalyst4real:
My Very first order on Aliexpress was Samsung S5 clone
After going through rigorous stress in trying to sell it. Because to my people here. If it is not the original, it is china. And china shouldn't be morethan 15k.
Thats how they put me through Stress. But you might be Lucky to sell it with Great profit. But they might later come back saying "Someone told them this one is the China S5"
A guy once priced it 90k. Something i bought 26k...i was happy but my happiness didn't last for Long...later brought i t Back.

I Wish you all the Success you need. May this be a means of huge Success for you.
OK Na sometimes are like that. Why did he bring back? Then phone make sense to me
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by wisehouse(m): 12:52pm On Sep 11, 2014
importexpert:

am sorry for that. Kindly send me a mail nd i will reply asap. Ur success is my pride.
sent!
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Dapyem(m): 1:11pm On Sep 11, 2014
wisehouse: Aliexpres
can i hv d link bros?
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 4:03pm On Sep 11, 2014

I LOVE DIS BIZ

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1693625_20140910_150823_jpegce5ee0239ea1c6b9f939bf951e2ac5c8

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1693626_20140910_151014_jpeg080f22e30e0cf78bd8c61b871f67f460

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1693627_20140910_150756_jpeg48e3f818a350b9cdf90f14202e4fb816

nice updates wisehouse. am happy for you. once more congratulations. update picture of the shipping pack to get a gift. your success is my pride.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 5:39pm On Sep 11, 2014
wisehouse: SINGAPORE POST ROCKS fast delivery of goods
8working days delivery grin grin

wow that is super fast. almost as fast as dhl

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Catalyst4real: 6:57pm On Sep 11, 2014
wisehouse: OK Na sometimes are like that. Why did he bring back? Then phone make sense to me
When i bought that Phone Eh.. The phone na Last !!!
Ave Never Used any Android phone Like that one. Very Superb. You can barely differientate it from the Original one.

But Naija mentality na. If its not the Main Original then na Counterfeit.
Especially when they see made in "Korea"
The real one is "Made in Vietnam"
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 8:33pm On Sep 11, 2014
Catalyst4real:
Ave Never Used any Android phone Like that one. Very Superb. You can barely differientate it from the Original one.

i love nigerians. they have different ways of thinking. they see all Chinese products as counterfeits but they fail to realize that even all those big brands do most of their manufacturing in china. all those big names are mostly either made in china or "designed in the u.s or any other country and assembled in china" they are still made in china. hope you are fine?
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by wisehouse(m): 10:12pm On Sep 11, 2014
Catalyst4real:

my own Na made in Vietnam dey am

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by wisehouse(m): 10:13pm On Sep 11, 2014
Dapyem:
can i hv d link bros?
send me pm
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by wisehouse(m): 10:14pm On Sep 11, 2014

Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by wisehouse(m): 10:19pm On Sep 11, 2014
importexpert:

i love nigerians. they have different ways of thinking. they see all Chinese products as counterfeits but they fail to realize that even all those big brands do most of their manufacturing in china. all those big names are mostly either made in china or "designed in the u.s or any other country and assembled in china" they are still made in china. hope you are fine?
OK Na see am. Tell us more. Ignorance, just check out some phone in AE their features u go bow,
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Catalyst4real: 6:47am On Sep 12, 2014
wisehouse: my own Na made in Vietnam dey am
Hmm. Them don Upgrade be that. You get Luck oh.
How Much you Buy am?
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Catalyst4real: 6:48am On Sep 12, 2014
importexpert:

Am Very Fine Sir, thanks for your Concern
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 7:04am On Sep 12, 2014
wisehouse: my own Na made in Vietnam dey am

nice one
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by wisehouse(m): 7:10am On Sep 12, 2014
Catalyst4real:
Hmm. Them don Upgrade be that. You get Luck oh.
How Much you Buy am?
about 12 k

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) ... (121)

Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] / Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv / Romoss PeA60 60Kmah, Romoss Pea40 Pro 40kmah, Romoss Sense 8pf+ 30kmah, etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.