Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,920 members, 7,817,697 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs - Technology Market (97) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs (211632 Views)

Blackberry Curve 4 Selling At Give Away @25,000.. See Pix ( White) / Get Used Ideos S7 Tablet Phone For Just #25,000 See Pics, Too Good To Be True! / Apple Iphone 4 Replicas For Sale. N8,000 (see Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) ... (121) (Go Down)

Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 8:34am On Sep 21, 2014
good morning to everyone on the thread.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by ejihand(m): 10:17am On Sep 21, 2014
importexpert: good morning to everyone on the thread
Sir I have gone through the thread. What next? Hope the content of the manual is still working upto now. Again I am interested in buying the manual.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Najwal: 2:56pm On Sep 21, 2014
greetings to you importexpert and gurus in the house please i have a problem and need your help i just track my items (2) of them am suppose to pick up tomorrow but when i re-track them again just now just to be sure this is what i saw and am kind of confuse, both read this same msg

Destination Country - Nigeria:Tracking Consuming:0 Millisecond, Cache Time:2014/09/21 14:12:39

2014-09-18 12:59, UNSUCCESSFUL ITEM DELIVERY ATTEMPT, NGWUSE
2014-09-18 09:31, RECEIVE ITEM AT DELIVERY OFFICE, NGWUSE
2014-09-16 12:35, INSERT ITEM INTO DOMESTIC BAG, NGABV, NGLOSA
2014-09-16 11:47, SEND ITEM TO DOMESTIC LOCATION, NGABV, NGLOSA
2014-09-16 10:34, RECEIVE ITEM AT OFFICE OF EXCHANGE, NGLOSA

PLEASE IMPORTEXPERT WHAT DOES THIS MEAN AND WHAT SHOULD I DO. THANK YOU AS YOU HELP.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by leppyj(m): 5:13pm On Sep 21, 2014
Najwal: greetings to you importexpert and gurus in the house please i have a problem and need your help i just track my items (2) of them am suppose to pick up tomorrow but when i re-track them again just now just to be sure this is what i saw and am kind of confuse, both read this same msg

Destination Country - Nigeria:Tracking Consuming:0 Millisecond, Cache Time:2014/09/21 14:12:39

PLEASE IMPORTEXPERT WHAT DOES THIS MEAN AND WHAT SHOULD I DO. THANK YOU AS YOU HELP.

Ur item is still @ d post office. No cause for alarm.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Najwal: 6:42pm On Sep 21, 2014
leppyj:

Ur item is still @ d post office. No cause for alarm.

THANK YOU @LEPPY U JUST CALM MY NERVES sad TANKS
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by leppyj(m): 7:14pm On Sep 21, 2014
Najwal:

THANK YOU @LEPPY U JUST CALM MY NERVES sad TANKS

U are welcome.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 8:01pm On Sep 21, 2014
ejihand:
Sir I have gone through the thread. What next? Hope the content of the manual is still working upto now. Again I am interested in buying the manual.

contents are current and still perfectly working. refer to the link on my profile for a detailed guide on how to get the manual. your success is my pride
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 8:26pm On Sep 21, 2014
Najwal: greetings to you importexpert and gurus in the house please i have a problem and need your help i just track my items (2) of them am suppose to pick up tomorrow but when i re-track them again just now just to be sure this is what i saw and am kind of confuse, both read this same msg

your items are safe and ready for collection. please go as soon as possible as the next update after "unsuccessful delivery is returned to origin country" your success is my pride

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 8:11am On Sep 22, 2014
good morning to everyone on the thread
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Najwal: 9:13am On Sep 22, 2014
importexpert:

your items are safe and ready for collection. please go as soon as possible as the next update after "unsuccessful delivery is returned to origin country" your success is my pride

Tank you on my way for collection this morning
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Somatohadidas(m): 9:35am On Sep 22, 2014
Finally back to the thread.....,
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Somatohadidas(m): 9:36am On Sep 22, 2014
Will update everybody on the latest development about my order.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 11:22am On Sep 22, 2014
Najwal: .

Tank you on my way for collection this morning

i wish you success. we will be waiting to see your photo updates. your success is my pride
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 11:36am On Sep 22, 2014
Somatohadidas: Finally back to the thread.....,

welcome back from. we have missed you a lot. where have you been?
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 2:02pm On Sep 22, 2014
Somatohadidas: Will update everybody on the latest development about my order.

we are eagerly waiting to hear about your order
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 2:09pm On Sep 22, 2014
feel free to post your importation related questions if you have any
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 2:33pm On Sep 22, 2014
good afternoon to everyone on the thread
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 3:35pm On Sep 22, 2014
lets have some questions in the house
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by leppyj(m): 5:26pm On Sep 22, 2014
importexpert: lets have some questions in the house

I bought a wristwatch from a seller in AE and he shipped it with yanwen logistics and I tracked the item and from the yanwen taracking page it shows d package has arrived in Nigeria sin 13th of this month, but am yet to receive d package and I hv gone to the post office so many times and they said its not yet there. Pls what do u advise?
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Davidbee(m): 6:09pm On Sep 22, 2014
Am new and fresh on this thread am am eager to start the business. I have some questions tho.

1. Aw long will it take the bank to process my credit card?

2. Whc bank am I to use?

3. Which product is it advisable to buy online and sell?

4. How much will I need to start this business and aw many goods can I ship in at once?

5. How safe and profitable is this business?

6. I read on anoda thread dat ups charge money b4 collection...how true is dis?

Pls I need ansas to dis questions b4 I purchase the ebook.

Thanks as I await ur urgent response
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by EUGENE4GOO(m): 9:05pm On Sep 22, 2014
Pls, someone should check this link and tell me the issue is having. Can it be easily fix.
http://wap.ebay.com/Pages/ViewItem.aspx?aid=331321225138&autoredirect=off&ebayref=%2Fitm%2F331321225138&sflag=1
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 10:32pm On Sep 22, 2014
leppyj:

I bought a wristwatch from a seller in AE and he shipped it with yanwen logistics and I tracked the item and from the yanwen taracking page it shows d package has arrived in Nigeria sin 13th of this month, but am yet to receive d package and I hv gone to the post office so many times and they said its not yet there. Pls what do u advise?

why did you choose that shipping method? please always make reputation a priority in all your dealings. since it have already happened.. kindly contact your seller and tell him to inform them that you are unable to collect the items. kindly call me and i will provide a nipost agent's number that can give you more info about your order. your success is my pride
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by leppyj(m): 10:38pm On Sep 22, 2014
importexpert:

why did you choose that shipping method? please always make reputation a priority in all your dealings. since it have already happened.. kindly contact your seller and tell him to inform them that you are unable to collect the items. kindly call me and i will provide a nipost agent's number that can give you more info about your order. your success is my pride

I didn't choose the method, what I saw as d shipping method was china post like my other packages,I complained that when I noticed dat the tracking number was not as long as the others and I contacted d seller dat I hv issues with d tracking and he gv me d site 4 tracking it.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 11:10pm On Sep 22, 2014
Davidbee: Am new and fresh on this thread am am eager to start the business. I have some questions tho.

1. Aw long will it take the bank to process my credit card?

2. Whc bank am I to use?

3. Which product is it advisable to buy online and sell?

4. How much will I need to start this business and aw many goods can I ship in at once?

5. How safe and profitable is this business?

6. I read on anoda thread dat ups charge money b4 collection...how true is dis?

Pls I need ansas to dis questions b4 I purchase the ebook.

Thanks as I await ur urgent response

you are welcome to the thread.

1. if the bank have the instant facility it will take about 40minutes or so to get your card otherwise it will take 1 week.
2. two banks are recommended in the guide. you will use the one you wish
3. their are a lot of recommended products in the guide. please be patient while you discover them
4. minimum starting balance depends on your budget. i have ordered single products around 5 to 10usd several times. i mean going to the post office to receive a 7usd order. it really sounds funny. minimum balance depends on your budget. you can ship the whole market at once if you can afford it.
5. 101% safe and profitable if you are well informed
6. not part of their services and i have not had that experience with them. but bear in mind that we are in naija.

your success is my pride
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Somatohadidas(m): 7:36am On Sep 23, 2014
Morning to everybody on the thread
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 9:29am On Sep 23, 2014
Somatohadidas: Morning to everybody on the thread

good morning bro. how was your night?
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 2:38pm On Sep 23, 2014
lets have some questions in the house
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by leppyj(m): 2:42pm On Sep 23, 2014
importexpert: lets have some questions in the house

Good afternun importexpert.In respect of nipost Cc number I got from u ystaday,the line is switched off for d nipost cc of my state which is Ogun state. So what is d nxt line of action?
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 2:49pm On Sep 23, 2014
Nakib: Mr Bello, I must acknowlegde you are doing a great job by inspiring other towards acheiving success by mean of empowerment. Rather looking from a distance, i an intrested in get your imprtation guide, also to learn the trade from the master. I want you to be my mentor ..... Update me on how to go about getting the importation guide.. Cheers

you are welcome to thread. for detailed guide on how to get started kindly refer to the link on my profile. you will surely have the best from me. your success is my pride
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 3:00pm On Sep 23, 2014
more questions are highly welcome
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Dapyem(m): 4:16pm On Sep 23, 2014
importexpert: more questions are highly welcome
gud day oga bello,hw about d advancd marketing techniques u promised us.we ar patiently waiting for it sir.thanks

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by wisehouse(m): 6:28pm On Sep 23, 2014
Abeg I need loan!
Who go help me ooo!
Oga bello I need money to seal a very important deal

(1) (2) (3) ... (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) ... (121)

Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] / Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv / Romoss PeA60 60Kmah, Romoss Pea40 Pro 40kmah, Romoss Sense 8pf+ 30kmah, etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.