Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,180 members, 7,818,564 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs - Technology Market (96) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs (211667 Views)

Blackberry Curve 4 Selling At Give Away @25,000.. See Pix ( White) / Get Used Ideos S7 Tablet Phone For Just #25,000 See Pics, Too Good To Be True! / Apple Iphone 4 Replicas For Sale. N8,000 (see Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) ... (121) (Go Down)

Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by leppyj(m): 8:29am On Sep 18, 2014
pics evidence

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by leppyj(m): 8:33am On Sep 18, 2014
My son is already rocking dis

2 Likes

Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by hary158: 12:32pm On Sep 18, 2014
wisehouse: about 12 k
pls send me a link on that phone.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by wisehouse(m): 7:21pm On Sep 18, 2014
hary158: pls send me a link on that phone.
i only send link to ,
Members of this thread.
@importexpert need approval
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by wisehouse(m): 7:28pm On Sep 18, 2014
leppyj: pics evidence
good job bro.
You got sense grin
As for reality of the biz! Well I do more #100,000 deals in more in months of starting the biz! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by leppyj(m): 7:56pm On Sep 18, 2014
wisehouse: good job bro.
You got sense grin
As for reality of the biz! Well I do more #100,000 deals in more in months of starting the biz! grin grin grin

Thanks
I only used dis to test d waters,and since d water is at d right temperature am gud to go. Pls wat can u advice I deal in?
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by wisehouse(m): 8:13pm On Sep 18, 2014
leppyj:

Thanks
I only used dis to test d waters,and since d water is at d right temperature am gud to go. Pls wat can u advice I deal in?
it all boils down to ur location, what's on high Demand. But like these Xmas season things like jewlrys, smart phones,fashion bags and clothes will make sense. But always be careful with choice> I like making good search before purchase!
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by leppyj(m): 8:21pm On Sep 18, 2014
wisehouse: it all boils down to ur location, what's on high Demand. But like these Xmas season things like jewlrys, smart phones,fashion bags and clothes will make sense. But always be careful with choice> I like making good search before purchase!

Thanks bro!
And I hv 1 prob and I blive with ur xperience u can solve. I have a package dat I tracked and it shows its in lagos. What's bothering me about dis is dat d seller did not use china post but yanwen logistcs,I want to know if d logistics coy is a scam or not?
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 8:19am On Sep 19, 2014
good morning to everyone on the thread. i have been unable to comment for sometime. hope we are fine?
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Neduzze5(m): 10:26am On Sep 19, 2014
Morning fellow house mates. Hope we are all good
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 11:46am On Sep 19, 2014
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by leppyj(m): 12:10pm On Sep 19, 2014
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by wisehouse(m): 1:31pm On Sep 19, 2014
leppyj:

Thanks bro!
And I hv 1 prob and I blive with ur xperience u can solve. I have a package dat I tracked and it shows its in lagos. What's bothering me about dis is dat d seller did not use china post but yanwen logistcs,I want to know if d logistics coy is a scam or not?
nop. I don't think its a scam, just did a Google search and discovered they handle post for sellers.
My advice, is if u are in Lagos, u go to Nipost and check, because Nipost will handle the local shipping. Hw long has it been in Lagos?
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by leppyj(m): 2:31pm On Sep 19, 2014
wisehouse: nop. I don't think its a scam, just did a Google search and discovered they handle post for sellers.
My advice, is if u are in Lagos, u go to Nipost and check, because Nipost will handle the local shipping. Hw long has it been in Lagos?

It has been in lagos since 13th of dis month,that's what I read from their tracking page. But I don't stay in lagos.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by wisehouse(m): 3:57pm On Sep 19, 2014
leppyj:

It has been in lagos since 13th of dis month,that's what I read from their tracking page. But I don't stay in lagos.
just be patience sir, as long as it has not exceeded the shipping days your money is save. One thing you should is that anything China post is very slow. I placed an order since the beginning of last month try chinapost, am just receiving it today. While does of singpost came last week. So be patience. Cheers!!
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by leppyj(m): 5:31pm On Sep 19, 2014
wisehouse: just be patience sir, as long as it has not exceeded the shipping days your money is save. One thing you should is that anything China post is very slow. I placed an order since the beginning of last month try chinapost, am just receiving it today. While does of singpost came last week. So be patience. Cheers!!

D 1st 2 orders came thru chinapost too,and they only took two weeks getting to naija. That's y I am a little bit concerned. But as u said I wll be patient.

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by missylizzy(f): 8:28pm On Sep 19, 2014
wisehouse: nop. I don't think its a scam, just did a Google search and discovered they handle post for sellers.
@
leppy.. How were U able to send ur goods to nipost. I still dont understand that part in the manual.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by ejihand(m): 9:07pm On Sep 19, 2014
wisehouse: just be patience sir, as long as it has not exceeded the shipping days your money is save. One thing you should is that anything China post is very slow. I placed an order since the beginning of last month try chinapost, am just receiving it today. While does of singpost came last week. So be patience. Cheers!!

How do I be part of this business please. I am interested. Please educate me . I just saw this thread for the first time now
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by wisehouse(m): 10:05pm On Sep 19, 2014
missylizzy: @
leppy.. How were U able to send ur goods to nipost. I still dont understand that part in the manual.
he does not send, d seller does that. Let's say u bought a watch which the shipping method is China post, d seller sends it to China post office in China. Chinapost brings it down to Nigeria and hands it over to Nipost, be it China, honkong, Singapore post even dhl (sometimes) are all handed over to Nipost, then you go and pick up.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by missylizzy(f): 6:50am On Sep 20, 2014
wisehouse: he does not send, d seller does that. Let's say u bought a watch which the shipping method is China post, d seller sends it to China post office in China. Chinapost brings it down to Nigeria and hands it over to Nipost, be it China, honkong, Singapore post even dhl (sometimes) are all handed over to Nipost, then you go and pick up.
Alright thanks... We have different nipost offices here in Lagos.. How do I know the exact one its been sent to
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by funkyjms: 7:24am On Sep 20, 2014
missylizzy:
Alright thanks... We have different nipost offices here in Lagos.. How do I know the exact one its been sent to

While filling your address, you would be ask the postcode of your nearest post office, it is that post office your goods will be sent to
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by missylizzy(f): 10:04am On Sep 20, 2014
funkyjms:

While filling your address, you would be ask the postcode of your nearest post office, it is that post office your goods will be sent to
And how do I get the postcode... Sorry to ask o.. I just want to know before making purchases so as not to make mistakes
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by leppyj(m): 10:28am On Sep 20, 2014
missylizzy:
And how do I get the postcode... Sorry to ask o.. I just want to know before making purchases so as not to make mistakes

Go to dis site nipostdotgovdotng. I don't want the antispambot to ban me dats y I wrote d site like dat and I hope u undastand it.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by missylizzy(f): 2:52pm On Sep 20, 2014
leppyj:

Go to dis site nipostdotgovdotng. I don't want the antispambot to ban me dats y I wrote d site like dat and I hope u undastand it.
Thanks God blesd
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by ejihand(m): 2:58pm On Sep 20, 2014
How much is the ebook manuals for learning this business please
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by leppyj(m): 6:30pm On Sep 20, 2014
missylizzy:
Thanks God blesd

U are welcome. Hope d info helped?
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by ejihand(m): 7:26pm On Sep 20, 2014
Una hard oooo. No one want to respond to my questions so far. No wahala.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 7:53pm On Sep 20, 2014
ejihand: Una hard oooo. No one want to respond to my questions so far. No wahala.

sorry i am always absent during weekends. but kindly refer to the link on my profile for detailed guide on how to get started. your success is my pride
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 7:59pm On Sep 20, 2014
Neduzze5: Morning fellow house mates. Hope we are all good

we are good bro. happy weekend
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 9:42pm On Sep 20, 2014
leppyj:

Thanks boss!

you are welcome
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 8:28am On Sep 21, 2014
good morning to everyone on the thread

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) ... (121)

Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] / Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv / Romoss PeA60 60Kmah, Romoss Pea40 Pro 40kmah, Romoss Sense 8pf+ 30kmah, etc

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.