Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,199 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

Secrets About Girls And How Our Mind Works!! - Romance (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Secrets About Girls And How Our Mind Works!! (50997 Views)

What Do You Think About Girls With Piercings And Tattoos? / Things That Guys Secretly Envy About Girls. / Ten Things Guys Like About Girls And Ten Things Girls Like About Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Secrets About Girls And How Our Mind Works!! by Mack3N: 7:11pm On Dec 23, 2013
Some even find it difficult to pretend its so painful reading this.so for una small mind una fink say we no know these secrets?,we just pretend to play along.
@ op,nice work

1 Like

Re: Secrets About Girls And How Our Mind Works!! by kennypoka2(m): 1:18am On Dec 24, 2013
I read this in one night.. I will urge all the gals to read d post from beginning to end.. most of what she said is for ur own benefits and ur future..

op, it is a gr& thread and try to expose the men too so we can all learn.. more grace to ur elbows
Re: Secrets About Girls And How Our Mind Works!! by Nobody: 9:10am On Dec 24, 2013
bucacino:
In advanced countries, an insane kid like u wouldn't have had access to the internet.
I don't blame u! Ur useless lifestyle and my impatience is wah hz gotten me into this mess.. I bet u scrape rchrg cards in order to getter data mb else u wouldn't hv d guts 2 Xchng words with me. Illiterate!
Re: Secrets About Girls And How Our Mind Works!! by Nobody: 9:13am On Dec 24, 2013
Frankenstein: It doesn't relate to your lifestyle yet you've already called me S.T.U.P.I.D over a harmless observation. Why are you aggressive and acting hurt??. grin grin grin
I'm aggressive because u poked ur nose in an issue that doesn't concern u! Wen will u low class Nigerians learn to stay outta oda pple's biz? Pls i beg u! Don't ever, Ever, QUOTE me again! Not here, not anywer.
Re: Secrets About Girls And How Our Mind Works!! by bucacino(m): 10:23am On Dec 24, 2013
Mummytea:
I don't blame u! Ur useless lifestyle and my impatience is wah hz gotten me into this mess.. I bet u scrape rchrg cards in order to getter data mb else u wouldn't hv d guts 2 Xchng words with me. Illiterate!
I can't believe your reply could be so pathetic,lame,incoherent and daft and incase yu wanna know I am using iPhone 4s so you know i don't scape recharge card but subscribe for a data plan# so
bit*ch eject reject and get a life cos you
are too boring for my likening you e-prostitute
Re: Secrets About Girls And How Our Mind Works!! by Nobody: 6:57am On Dec 25, 2013
bucacino: I can't believe your reply could be so pathetic,lame,incoherent and daft and incase yu wanna know I am using iPhone 4s so you know i don't scape recharge card but subscribe for a data plan# so
bit*ch eject reject and get a life cos you
are too boring for my likening you e-prostitute
Merry Christmas Bucacino! Tnk u very much!
Re: Secrets About Girls And How Our Mind Works!! by Mina98(f): 7:17am On Dec 25, 2013
splasy_duicy: A secxt is a text message comprising of n-ude pictures and n-aasty messages,for those that enjoy such,dont ever send a secxt of an unshaven organ its disgusting,in fact an organ doesnt look good on pictures its just our curiosity that makes us look at them except the few special ones that dont get affected by them or except we ask for them,but seriously guys should start learning how to reduce those 'bushes' the size of 'your below' wont make it look any nicer.TAKE NOTE AND START SHAVING FOR A BETTER TOMMOROW.except you have a dirty girl friend of course because hair attracts infections!!
those men that live hair on their below smell. They stink down there,you can't even dare let your nose near there because you'll start sneezing

1 Like

Re: Secrets About Girls And How Our Mind Works!! by elari(m): 10:12am On Dec 25, 2013
Mummytea:
YOU ARE A VERY BIG FOOOOOL... Did u see ur name in my statement? Dumbass!
. . . God punish u dia ediot. who d f do u tink u are? u berra don't reply cos i would make ur e-life a living hell
Re: Secrets About Girls And How Our Mind Works!! by bucacino(m): 1:08pm On Dec 25, 2013
Mummytea:
Merry Xmas mummytea and I guess you should thank me later
Re: Secrets About Girls And How Our Mind Works!! by sammyjay3(m): 3:04pm On Dec 25, 2013
alutacontinua: @OP, ask around, i'm not the type that minces words irrespective of the personality or gender it affects.
But I gotta admit, all what you wrote up there is bull-crap. Sounds more like teenage things to me, so, i'll like to ask, how old are you
shut d Bleep up what do u know? transgendered
Re: Secrets About Girls And How Our Mind Works!! by Nobody: 5:41pm On Dec 25, 2013
elari: . . . God punish u dia ediot. who d f do u tink u are? u berra don't reply cos i would make ur e-life a living hell
Merry Christmas whoever u are! #u can start makin ma e-life a living hell nw# merry christmas once again!
Re: Secrets About Girls And How Our Mind Works!! by bucacino(m): 3:35am On Dec 26, 2013
Mummytea:
Merry Christmas whoever u are! #u can start makin ma e-life a living hell nw# merry christmas once again!
The spirit of Christmas is really a good and loving spirit
Re: Secrets About Girls And How Our Mind Works!! by Nobody: 9:02am On Dec 26, 2013
bucacino: The spirit of Christmas is really a good and loving spirit
Oh yeah! It's really a good one! singing in Cassie's voice: "Diamond watches and a gold chain, can't make ma frown turn around" Only CHRISTMAS! Believe it bro, believe it! smiley

1 Like

Re: Secrets About Girls And How Our Mind Works!! by bucacino(m): 4:25pm On Dec 26, 2013
Mummytea:
Oh yeah! It's really a good one! singing in Cassie's voice: "Diamond watches and a gold chain, can't make ma frown turn around" Only CHRISTMAS! Believe it bro, believe it! smiley
Looolllzzzzzzzzzzzzz badt gal

1 Like

Re: Secrets About Girls And How Our Mind Works!! by bucacino(m): 1:08am On Dec 27, 2013
Mummytea:
Where are you na mummytea(is dat really ur name tho) I want to talk to you pls...pls reply me oo
Re: Secrets About Girls And How Our Mind Works!! by cupid4ig(m): 1:55am On Dec 27, 2013
eddy spice: @op nice write up.recently i find it hard to trust ladies these days.especially wen they put their fones on silient mode wen visiting their bf or they complain wen we ask questions.i knw guys are not free from faults too but all these pretense is a recepe for unstable marriages
u are right. Just what happened when a friend invited me to come and see a girl he wants to take home. The guy was there b4 me. When I get there I joined the chat and all then somehow our talk shifted to smartphones. The guy said to me that her phone can't download bbm I said let me check it out (cos am quite a guru) but the response I got from my guy is that her battery is down. I said ok by then I have picked the phone already from the table. Don't just know what pushed me and I pressed the power button and the phone came on then I saw the battery icon it's 95% and immediately 2msgs came in one with 1 badoo msg notification. Immediately I noticed the girl flinched. I off the phone back immediately and drop it. This means she probably lied to my friend that her phone was down that's why it's off. Lol When we were driving back I asked him how many months he and the girl has know each other and he said 5 and I told him u still have a lot to understand b4 u jump into this marriage.
Re: Secrets About Girls And How Our Mind Works!! by Nobody: 8:24am On Dec 27, 2013
bucacino: Where are you na mummytea(is dat really ur name tho) I want to talk to you pls...pls reply me oo
Lolz, I'm @ home(Lagos) bt leaving bk to Delta 2moro smiley . + nah, dats not ma real name oh! Wen tryin to reg in nairaland, most usernames i selected were already in use so i needed to select smfin totally diffrnt and dat came to mind!
Re: Secrets About Girls And How Our Mind Works!! by WackyJ1(m): 11:31am On Dec 27, 2013
cupid4ig: u are right. Just what happened when a friend invited me to come and see a girl he wants to take home. The guy was there b4 me. When I get there I joined the chat and all then somehow our talk shifted to smartphones. The guy said to me that her phone can't download bbm I said let me check it out (cos am quite a guru) but the response I got from my guy is that her battery is down. I said ok by then I have picked the phone already from the table. Don't just know what pushed me and I pressed the power button and the phone came on then I saw the battery icon it's 95% and immediately 2msgs came in one with[b] 1 badoo msg notification. Immediately I noticed the girl flinched[/b]. I off the phone back immediately and drop it. This means she probably lied to my friend that her phone was down that's why it's off. Lol When we were driving back I asked him how many months he and the girl has know each other and he said 5 and I told him u still have a lot to understand b4 u jump into this marriage.

Girls are strong.. Women stronger
Re: Secrets About Girls And How Our Mind Works!! by WackyJ1(m): 11:31am On Dec 27, 2013
Mummytea:
Lolz, I'm @ home(Lagos) bt leaving bk to Delta 2moro smiley . + nah, dats not ma real name oh! Wen tryin to reg in nairaland, most usernames i selected were already in use so i needed to select smfin totally diffrnt and dat came to mind!

Nice username. I like tea smiley
Re: Secrets About Girls And How Our Mind Works!! by proxillin(m): 12:37pm On Dec 27, 2013
Nice write up. Respect my dear..
Re: Secrets About Girls And How Our Mind Works!! by bucacino(m): 12:40pm On Dec 27, 2013
Mummytea:
Are you schooling in delta ? Why dont you reply me via email?? I sent you one
Re: Secrets About Girls And How Our Mind Works!! by bucacino(m): 12:44pm On Dec 27, 2013
Mummytea:
Am following you but yu no gree follow back...are yu still angry with the recent clash on here ??
Re: Secrets About Girls And How Our Mind Works!! by Nobody: 4:32pm On Dec 27, 2013
WackyJ1:

Nice username. I like tea smiley
Lolzz! Niceeee
Re: Secrets About Girls And How Our Mind Works!! by Nobody: 4:36pm On Dec 27, 2013
bucacino: Are you schooling in delta ? Why dont you reply me via email?? I sent you one
Yea, I've gotten d notification on nairaland but hvnt received d mail itself.
Re: Secrets About Girls And How Our Mind Works!! by Nobody: 4:39pm On Dec 27, 2013
bucacino: Am following you but yu no gree follow back...are yu still angry with the recent clash on here ??
Lolz! Don't mind me.. I'll follow bk nw dat u've asked. I'm nt angry ohh.. + i don't sch in Delta oh
Re: Secrets About Girls And How Our Mind Works!! by harden(m): 7:52pm On Dec 27, 2013
Plz deer is a girl I like in ma area BT don't knew hw to tel her
n we botbot both went to dsame school BT she's now in abj BT she cums for holiday n she's now around n am a teenager plz help me
any time I saw like say ma die
Re: Secrets About Girls And How Our Mind Works!! by bucacino(m): 4:54am On Dec 28, 2013
Mummytea:
Yea, I've gotten d notification on nairaland but hvnt received d mail itself.
You can only receive the notification cos you are yet to follow me, you will have to reply the notification before I can proceed with the email message
Re: Secrets About Girls And How Our Mind Works!! by bucacino(m): 4:56am On Dec 28, 2013
Mummytea:
Lolz! Don't mind me.. I'll follow bk nw dat u've asked. I'm nt angry ohh.. + i don't sch in Delta oh
Still waiting for you to follow back+ did you finish school already or are you working ? Are you the CEO of that company ?? Lolzzz
Re: Secrets About Girls And How Our Mind Works!! by Nobody: 12:12pm On Dec 28, 2013
bucacino: Still waiting for you to follow back+ did you finish school already or are you working ? Are you the CEO of that company ?? Lolzzz
Finished + Hehehehe! Wch coy?
Re: Secrets About Girls And How Our Mind Works!! by bucacino(m): 12:38pm On Dec 28, 2013
Mummytea:
Finished + Hehehehe! Wch coy?
Thank God you are here now+you got mail
Re: Secrets About Girls And How Our Mind Works!! by Nobody: 4:35pm On Dec 28, 2013
Yep i did! Replied too
Re: Secrets About Girls And How Our Mind Works!! by nekede11(m): 2:22pm On Jul 06, 2014
Go

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

Couple Who Dated For 10 Years Weds In Nigeria (Photos) / D'Banj Welcomes New Baby, A Son With Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow - Pulse.NG / I Am Growing Fond Of My Neighbors husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.