Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,054 members, 7,838,674 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

Shame On Pastors Who Live In Opulence While Church Members Are Broke!! - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Shame On Pastors Who Live In Opulence While Church Members Are Broke!! (43317 Views)

Nigerian Pastors Who Predicted 2015 Elections Outcome Woefully / Popular Nigerian Pastors Who Were Born Muslims (Photos) / Nigerian Pastors Who Hate Themselves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shame On Pastors Who Live In Opulence While Church Members Are Broke!! by Lucasbalo(m): 9:20pm On Aug 21, 2013
spongeback: Truth be told I don't give tithe or offerings, I prefer to give my money to people that need it. undecided
. Right on . That's what i do here and wherever i find myself going to church.

1 Like

Re: Shame On Pastors Who Live In Opulence While Church Members Are Broke!! by Perfecter4real(m): 9:24pm On Aug 21, 2013
stagger:

Which of such pastors have you told this face to face? If you were so concerned about their salvation and their Book of Life status, why not talk to them one on one instead of coming to Nairaland to score cheap popularity points? With your long verbiage, who have you helped? I even doubt you are a Christian when you claim to be one, else you would know what the bible said about what to do when a brother is in the wrong.
please help me tell this attention seeker.
Re: Shame On Pastors Who Live In Opulence While Church Members Are Broke!! by Nobody: 9:25pm On Aug 21, 2013
Lucasbalo: . Right on . That's what i do here and wherever i find myself going to church.

Now that you've stopped paying tithes..

I hope you're better than those paying in your church..

cheesy
Re: Shame On Pastors Who Live In Opulence While Church Members Are Broke!! by Originalsly: 9:27pm On Aug 21, 2013
@OP...how dare you open the eyes of the blind followers of the jet set pastors? How dare you cause them to discern that they are not really MOG but wolves in sheep's clothing? Don't you know that this your thread would cause a big dip in this Sunday's offerings? ...and don't you know to reduce the flow of cash to the church is far worse than blasphemy? When the affected pastors gang up with their politician mobsters and jet after you what would you do? I am just concerned about your safety but after all...the bitter truth must be told and you told it very well.

1 Like

Re: Shame On Pastors Who Live In Opulence While Church Members Are Broke!! by Nobody: 9:29pm On Aug 21, 2013
The church is full of hypocrites. Many people evade tax but never fail to pay tithes, hell is waiting for them for they have failed to obey Christ where He says "give to Czar what is Czar..."

1 Like

Re: Shame On Pastors Who Live In Opulence While Church Members Are Broke!! by shejane: 9:29pm On Aug 21, 2013
@ Op, uar a demon 4m d pit of hell, who gave u all dis negative quotes? Satan gt power bt God's power is greatest,u need deliverance bt I pity dose u wil take wt u wt dis post of urs, I wil continue 2 pray 4 ur soul nd God wil deliver u. Is well. God bless u
Re: Shame On Pastors Who Live In Opulence While Church Members Are Broke!! by Nobody: 9:29pm On Aug 21, 2013
maximunimpact: Pastors are the most stingy set of creatures on this plannet, if u want to confirm wat I mean beg him 4 food, he will just recommend 2wks dry fasting 4 u! Nonsense!

Are you a Christian?
Re: Shame On Pastors Who Live In Opulence While Church Members Are Broke!! by Goshen360(m): 9:31pm On Aug 21, 2013
Pastor Kun:

Yes it is the pastor's duty. In case you don't know pastor means shepherd, it is the shepherd's duty to take care of the flock and not just milk them. Any pastor that doesn't know this is not worth being called a pastor. Also if you read your bible well, church collections in the early church was always used to take care of the needy in the church. That is the example our pastors ought to follow.

I'm Goshen360 and I ENDORSE this message of Truth!

Ministry is all about serving people - body, soul and spirit. That's what we saw Christ doing all through scriptures; feeding thousands and enriching them with the word of Grace\truth. Ministry is NOT an opportunity to gather people and collect from them. That's why Christ is the greatest man that lived on this planet earth - he served, he was a servant! Glory to God.

1 Like

Re: Shame On Pastors Who Live In Opulence While Church Members Are Broke!! by Nobody: 9:32pm On Aug 21, 2013
^^^^

1000 likes Bro.
Re: Shame On Pastors Who Live In Opulence While Church Members Are Broke!! by Nobody: 9:34pm On Aug 21, 2013
undecidedand where is this akpa amu nna ya comin from
Have ur wretched father gotten a job cuz I took pity on u when u confessed abt how wretched ur family is?
Eeeya don't worry,it is well o. but I have a job for ur parents, my father and our neighbours here is asokoro(gues none of ur family members and generation can afford to live here tongue) can pay him to be a dish washer and our laundry man!
The salary can enable him pay d schl fees of ur younger ones cuz already u hv gotn a job as a motor park tout and u r really doin well grin
Until u and ur parents decide then u get back to me ok?

And I pardon ur comment cuz u are hungry
NEXT!
St_Black:

He shuld face his protestant?...i see u are scared of defending ur drug-pushing Lords called Popes & Reverends.

ok disclaim this IF U ARE BOLD:

biblelight.net/pope_to_seek_forgiveness.htm
Re: Shame On Pastors Who Live In Opulence While Church Members Are Broke!! by Nobody: 9:37pm On Aug 21, 2013
acidosis™:
hey Acid! smiley
Re: Shame On Pastors Who Live In Opulence While Church Members Are Broke!! by Nobody: 9:39pm On Aug 21, 2013
Originalsly: @OP...how dare you open the eyes of the blind followers of the jet set pastors? How dare you cause them to discern that they are not really MOG but wolves in sheep's clothing? Don't you know that this your thread would cause a big dip in this Sunday's offerings? ...and don't you know to reduce the flow of cash to the church is far worse than blasphemy? When the affected pastors gang up with their politician mobsters and jet after you what would you do? I am just concerned about your safety but after all...the bitter truth must be told and you told it very well.

Mr. I-am-too-s¡lly-and-stingy-to-God-and-myself,

Are the tithers complaining??

Why is the burden soo big on you lots??

Are you in anyway better, than those paying their tithes??

Why the bitterness over those that choose to obey the teachings of our Lord?

grin I dont understand.. gosh...

Why has your "giving to the poor ONLY" not solved the poverty problem in your village?? grin

Y'all think its all about donating N5000 and derica full of Oyel ? I laugh in swahili...

Y'all had better follow principles, deliver yourselves from self inflicted arrogance and ignorance and obey your God.. rather than die and push ignorant fellows of yours to earthly and eternal damnation.
Re: Shame On Pastors Who Live In Opulence While Church Members Are Broke!! by Nobody: 9:40pm On Aug 21, 2013
Vanneni: hey Acid! smiley

Hey vannybaby! cheesy

How are you today? smiley
Re: Shame On Pastors Who Live In Opulence While Church Members Are Broke!! by shejane: 9:44pm On Aug 21, 2013
Bishop TT: Suddenly, Pastors are now responsible for everything bad. Gone are those days when pastors were what we all wanted them to be...Poor!!! People we could push around and give peanuts to survive after which they would pray their tongue out in appreciation for whatever we give them (Same style as beggars). We were all comfortable with that and to us that was the way a true pastors should be. No one comes on the media to insult them because they weren't even worth the attention!

To our surprise, things have changed and we are so uncomfortable with the change!

People have taken this so far that they even accuse pastors of not building roads and providing free tertiary education. Pastor Adeboye for example should feed over 1 million member of the RCCG and Bishop Oyedepo should accept all Winners children into covenant free of charge.

Pastors should now take over the responsibilities of Federal Government and provide jobs. Very soon we will blame them for the poor state of the economy and accuse them for the downslide in the value of naira!!!

Its funny now that just anyone who can afford to pay for 30 min internet access in a cafe could just come up and Ridicule Adeboye or Olukoya, the two men who were PhDs before they started Ministry.

We all suddenly become God and pass judgement on pastors. If you are not happy with the way they spend your tithe...the easy thing to do is to stop paying it to them and watch if they would become poorer because of that.

A lot of folks who talk about pastors have never stepped into their churches...

Why not leave this men alone...are you not tired of ranting without impact?

It is true that some men of God misappropriates church's fund....but ranting on the internet would not change anything.

Oyedepo bought is first Private jet in 1996...the press wouldn't let us rest. Today he has four of those. he started his first university in 2002...same noise, today he has started another one. Cant you see that your ranting isn't changing anything

I'm not a pastor neither do i receive tithes...But ever since i started paying tithe to God through those 'thieves' my finances have been better for it. If they like they should use my tithe to acquire more jets or fuel the existing ones. Let God be the judge..

If every prominent pastor in Nigeria is bad, then which pastor is good?? As bad as they are, the president goes to bow before them...As bad as they are, their schools are among the bests in the country...As bad as they are people wont stop trooping to them for their spiritual needs...If Adeboye is able to convince 1 Million people (including the elites)that gather at lagos ibadan express way monthly....then give him some respect! i'm not saying he doesn't have his faults.

Oyedepo, i guess has written more books than any Nigerian university professor....i think he deserve some respect too.
May u nev lack in ur life, God wil continue 2 increase u dat it wil b lyk a dream 2 ur enemies nd ur mouth shall b filled wt joy nd ur tongue wt laughter, d Lord wil do great tins 4u therefore u shall be glad, is well wt u my bro. My bishop Oyedepo is a man 2 take aft, his writing skill is awesome

Re: Shame On Pastors Who Live In Opulence While Church Members Are Broke!! by Nobody: 9:45pm On Aug 21, 2013
peppy luv: undecidedand where is this akpa amu nna ya comin from
Have ur wretched father gotten a job cuz I took pity on u when u confessed abt how wretched ur family is?
Eeeya don't worry,it is well o. but I have a job for ur parents, my father and our neighbours here is asokoro(gues none of ur family members and generation can afford to live here tongue) can pay him to be a dish washer and our laundry man!
The salary can enable him pay d schl fees of ur younger ones cuz already u hv gotn a job as a motor park tout and u r really doin well grin

NEXT!

Ewwww. So u want me to pay a visit to ur iguana-headed Pa ?.... undecided
im glad i dont have soneone like ur Pa who plays the Lemming in d Sea & ur Ma who plays the duck to several drakes.

Peppy luv, i have a job for ur brothers. Pls ask me d company?
The name is Peppy Luv's Mama As*s PLC (PMA plc). Thats where meny men now go day & night. cheesy

CANT WAIT TO SEE UR BROTHER'S SHARING UR MAMA'S A*SS with THEIR DAD. !!!!!! grin grin.
Re: Shame On Pastors Who Live In Opulence While Church Members Are Broke!! by Nobody: 9:46pm On Aug 21, 2013
acidosis™:

Hey vannybaby! cheesy

How are you today? smiley
I'm very good, thanks for asking. I trust you are too. Jes surprised this particular acc is still active. Wah happened?
Re: Shame On Pastors Who Live In Opulence While Church Members Are Broke!! by shejane: 9:46pm On Aug 21, 2013
@op mayb u can write abt dis nd publish it lyk some of dis pastors dat av so many books der wrote, wot do u thk op?
Re: Shame On Pastors Who Live In Opulence While Church Members Are Broke!! by Nobody: 9:47pm On Aug 21, 2013
Goshen360:

I'm Goshen360 and I ENDORSE this message of Truth!

Ministry is all about serving people - body, soul and spirit. That's what we saw Christ doing all through scriptures; feeding thousands and enriching them with the word of Grace\truth. Ministry is NOT an opportunity to gather people and collect from them. That's why Christ is the greatest man that lived on this planet earth - he served, he was a servant! Glory to God.

Goshen is your name, but Ignorance is your middle name.

I guess the things Jesus shared to feed the people fell from Heaven..

Go back to the Bible you substituted with ignorance and Psychology, and you'll realise Jesus had a Treasurer, named Judas Iscariot.

Mind you; Jesus paid all Taxes, and even that of his Disciple
Re: Shame On Pastors Who Live In Opulence While Church Members Are Broke!! by shejane: 9:48pm On Aug 21, 2013
[quote author= shejane][/quote]
Re: Shame On Pastors Who Live In Opulence While Church Members Are Broke!! by Nobody: 9:51pm On Aug 21, 2013
Vanneni: I'm very good, thanks for asking. I trust you are too. Jes surprised this particular acc is still active. Wah happened?

Yes dear, I'm good... smiley

I had to ignore the other acc for now.. seun osewa banned Acidosis..
For insulting beverly- that Nigerian rep at BBA
cheesy
Re: Shame On Pastors Who Live In Opulence While Church Members Are Broke!! by janeteubena: 9:52pm On Aug 21, 2013
Thank God am a Catholic.

2 Likes

Re: Shame On Pastors Who Live In Opulence While Church Members Are Broke!! by Nobody: 9:54pm On Aug 21, 2013
peppy luv: undecidedand where is this akpa amu nna ya comin from

NEXT!

i recently heard ur Dad was striken by Down's Syndrome as a result of street madness.....which why ur Ma'am gets laid day & night like a Donkey so as to pay for the treatment of his illness !! undecided

...can this be true PeppyLuv? cheesy
Re: Shame On Pastors Who Live In Opulence While Church Members Are Broke!! by KriTic24A: 9:56pm On Aug 21, 2013
Bishop TT: Suddenly, Pastors are now responsible for everything bad. Gone are those days when pastors were what we all wanted them to be...Poor!!! People we could push around and give peanuts to survive after which they would pray their tongue out in appreciation for whatever we give them (Same style as beggars). We were all comfortable with that and to us that was the way a true pastors should be. No one comes on the media to insult them because they weren't even worth the attention!

To our surprise, things have changed and we are so uncomfortable with the change!

People have taken this so far that they even accuse pastors of not building roads and providing free tertiary education. Pastor Adeboye for example should feed over 1 million member of the RCCG and Bishop Oyedepo should accept all Winners children into covenant free of charge.

Pastors should now take over the responsibilities of Federal Government and provide jobs. Very soon we will blame them for the poor state of the economy and accuse them for the downslide in the value of naira!!!

Its funny now that just anyone who can afford to pay for 30 min internet access in a cafe could just come up and Ridicule Adeboye or Olukoya, the two men who were PhDs before they started Ministry.

We all suddenly become God and pass judgement on pastors. If you are not happy with the way they spend your tithe...the easy thing to do is to stop paying it to them and watch if they would become poorer because of that.

It is true that some men of God misappropriates church's fund....but ranting on the internet would not change anything.

Oyedepo bought is first Private jet in 1996...the press wouldn't let us rest. Today he has four of those. he started his first university in 2002...same noise, today he has started another one. Cant you see that your ranting isn't changing anything

I'm not a pastor neither do i receive tithes...But ever since i started paying tithe to God through those 'thieves' my finances have been better for it. If they like they should use my tithe to acquire more jets or fuel the existing ones. Let God be the judge..

If every prominent pastor in Nigeria is bad, then which pastor is good?? As bad as they are, the president goes to bow before them...As bad as they are, their schools are among the bests in the country...As bad as they are people wont stop trooping to them for their spiritual needs...If Adeboye is able to convince 1 Million people (including the elites)that gather at lagos ibadan express way monthly....then give him some respect! i'm not saying he doesn't have his faults.

Oyedepo, i guess has written more books than any Nigerian university professor....i think he deserve some respect too.

Thank you Bishop TT.
So pastors are free to do whatever they like with the tithes paid to their churhes and still not get distracted?
Whatever happens to the Bible's admonition to be on guard against being ensnared by the DECEPTIVE POWER of riches?
Are "pastors" not getting carried away by the same worldly things they have consistently preached against as being destined for destruction in the 80's? Not suprised though. Birds of same feather...
Do you still remember the Akingbolas of this world?... PASTORS

We understand it is your constituency. You can hardly find fault with them so long you belong there.

If your finace is better because you pay your tithes to whoever, is Alh. Folawiyo and Alh. Dangote also paying tithes to some pastors Are there no reward for hard work any longer?

Jesus had said it all. Those who will perish will definitely perish no matter what is preached.
the voice of the people...

Thank you Bishop TT.
So pastors are free to do whatever they like with the tithes paid to their churhes and still not get distracted?
Whatever happens to the Bible's admonition to be on guard against being ensnared by the DECEPTIVE POWER of riches?
Not suprise though. Birds of same feather...
Do you still remember the Atuches and Akingbola of this world?...

Thank you Bishop TT.
Not suprise though. Birds of same feather...
Do you still remember the Atuches and Akingbola of this world?...

Re: Shame On Pastors Who Live In Opulence While Church Members Are Broke!! by Nobody: 9:56pm On Aug 21, 2013
janet eubena: Thank God am a Catholic.

Oga Sir, I guess your pope and Reverend fathers and sisters who choose seminary school over tertiary education are eating shrimps and weeds in the wilderness...

Better go to father, and pay your dues before the saints curse you..
Re: Shame On Pastors Who Live In Opulence While Church Members Are Broke!! by Nobody: 10:09pm On Aug 21, 2013
wwwkaycom:
Read John 21:15-17, Jesus instructed Peter, the head of the church to feed His sheep. The early pastors fed Jesus's flock but today, majority of these so called men of God are feeding on the sheep, they have reversed the instruction of the master, their judgement is imminent, the Lord is at hand, cheers!
BOOK U NR KNW BIBLE SELF U NR UNDASTAND.WHAT JESUS MEANT BY"FEED MY SHEEP"IS NOT FOR PETER TO FEED DEM WIT PHYSICAL FOOD BUT WIT SPIRITUAL FOOD.i.eTHE WORD OF GOD NT WIT RICE AND EBA.
Re: Shame On Pastors Who Live In Opulence While Church Members Are Broke!! by shejane: 10:10pm On Aug 21, 2013
idnoble135: Having read through the whole six pages, i must admit that it was an interesting read and eye opening.
Some people already dealt with this issue to their best ability. I would have wanted to call their moniker but i decided against it. But great work they did.
I think i have read the posts of Frosbel in some threads, they are actually interesting to read. And i think we both have crossed paths before on this forum.
I saw this post on sunday and kept my silence about it.
There would really be no need trying to explain/ convince Frosbel. From the little i know about him, he is not open to change. No matter how you show him scriptures and he has no point when all things are fully compared. At least, i say this from an experience with him.
The op could easily have met with this leaders. They have an association which is CAN, why cant he address the issue from the root. Attend their meeting, ask for an audience, and speak what he has in mind. Is it difficult? But no, he wont. Nairaland seems to be his resort. Since he would not meet them one on one, he takes to nairaland. And this is so wrong. Scripturally and spiritually, this is not proper.
Like someone said, this seems to be more of the efforts of activism.
And he might not know the implication of all of these. How Korah and co brought up their accusations against Moses. Their accusation was right! They had a good motive but instead of replying, Moses kept his cool. And the Lord replied on behalf of his servant. Despite Moses being at fault, the Lord came on his side when he was stood up against by Aaron and Miriam.
The Op have good intentions. But i fear that he has started a fire that he can not control. And with this activism in action which he makes himself the crusader, he will slowly be building rebels. This might not be his intention. But the rebels would somehow take this to the extreme. And this will do more evil to the kingdom than good.
That awkward moment when you expend your energy on a cause and the Lord meets a person and tell the person , " i never planned this for you. This is not the course he pre destined for your life". That was what happened to Saul. Uzzah had good intentions. It was to save the ark that it might not fall. His reason is justifiable. But the Lord himself broke forth and struck the young man.
I could go on but i feel i should stop here.
I have an answer to all the points that the OP listed up there, but what effect will it be on the OP even if i give biblical sound counsel? It would do no good because his mind is already made up on this things(mind you, i speak from experience).
An argument would never convince Saul, only an encounter with the Lord himself will do.
By the way, like some one noted, this thread carries no spiritual substance to edify the readers. Yet he campaigned for it to be brought to the front page. I know some one would quote scriptures for me on this, but before any one does, i want that person to note that never was a reproof written solely to reprimand some one. Never in the bible. It might carry reproof but it also carries life to minister edification to lives.
Having made my positon clear, i still ask God to reach out to Frosbel. That God would reveal himself personally to Frosbel in a unique way.
Thanks.
Idnoble135
God bless u Sir, end tym is near nd satan is busy gathering soldiers 4 himsef whch frosbel is one of dem bt lyk I said b4 I pity dose he(frosbel) wil 2 hell wt him. Is well

1 Like

Re: Shame On Pastors Who Live In Opulence While Church Members Are Broke!! by Nobody: 10:16pm On Aug 21, 2013
shejane: God bless u Sir, end tym is near nd satan is busy gathering soldiers 4 himsef whch frosbel is one of dem bt lyk I said b4 I pity dose he(frosbel) wil 2 hell wt him. Is well

It is not well bro.

This is the word for those pastors who feed themselves :

"Son of man, prophesy against the shepherds, the leaders of Israel. Give them this message from the Sovereign LORD: What sorrow awaits you shepherds who feed yourselves instead of your flocks. Shouldn't shepherds feed their sheep?" - Ezekiel 34:2

"These people are blemishes at your love feasts, eating with you without the slightest qualm--shepherds who feed only themselves. They are clouds without rain, blown along by the wind; autumn trees, without fruit and uprooted--twice dead." - Jude 1:12

1 Peter 5:2-3
New King James Version (NKJV)
2 Shepherd the flock of God which is among you, serving as overseers, not by compulsion but willingly,[a] not for dishonest gain but eagerly; 3 nor as being lords over those entrusted to you, but being examples to the flock;

“What good is it, my brothers, if someone says he has faith but does not have works? Can that faith save him? If a brother or sister is poorly clothed and lacking in daily food, and one of you says to them, “Go in peace, be warmed and filled,” without giving them the things needed for the body, what good is that? So also faith by itself, if it does not have works, is dead.”
- James 2:14-17
Re: Shame On Pastors Who Live In Opulence While Church Members Are Broke!! by Originalsly: 10:27pm On Aug 21, 2013
acidosis™:

grin I dont understand.. gosh.

Y'all had better follow principles, deliver yourselves from self inflicted arrogance and ignorance and obey your God.. rather than die and push ignorant fellows of yours to earthly and eternal damnation.
I have no problem in paying tithes...no problem with people paying tithes regardless of their status. My problem is with the pastors who cherry pick principles...leave no stone unturned to collect bit do not redistribute to the less fortunate which was the main purpose of collecting tithes.I do agree with your last paragraph but that need to be directed to the very pastors...dont you think they have become arrogant etc and are failing in principles as shepherd of the flock? Make no mistake...I don't ever for a moment believe that we can somehow eradicate the poor from among us...they shall always be here always...and it is the duty of a Christian to help thek...always.
Re: Shame On Pastors Who Live In Opulence While Church Members Are Broke!! by Originalsly: 10:27pm On Aug 21, 2013
acidosis™:

grin I dont understand.. gosh.

I have no problem in paying tithes...no problem with people paying tithes regardless of their status. My problem is with the pastors who cherry pick principles...leave no stone unturned to collect but do not redistribute to the less fortunate which was the main purpose of collecting tithes.I do agree with your last paragraph but that need to be directed to the very pastors...dont you think they have become arrogant etc and are failing in principles as shepherd of the flock? Make no mistake...I don't ever for a moment believe that we can somehow eradicate the poor from among us...they shall be here ...always...and it is the duty of a Christian to help them...always.
Re: Shame On Pastors Who Live In Opulence While Church Members Are Broke!! by Nobody: 10:32pm On Aug 21, 2013
Someone is trying to revenge for what a lady did to him this afternoon and to think I made u cry and got banned for it grin
Come up with sometin new dog! all these thrash are d blows I threw at u that got me banned from travel section this afternoon! U cried out loud when I got likes for my posts and ur pple deserted u evn brownlord u were drinkin panadol for! tongue

*oya bingo run to d other thread and post,I dropped a fat bone for u there cheesy*

St_Black:

i recently heard ur Dad was striken by Down's Syndrome as a result of street madness.....which why ur Ma'am gets laid day & night like a Donkey so as to pay for the treatment of his illness !! undecided

...can this be true PeppyLuv? cheesy
Re: Shame On Pastors Who Live In Opulence While Church Members Are Broke!! by shejane: 10:32pm On Aug 21, 2013
Am waiting 4 u 2 publish ur book@op

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

Photo Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In Superman Attire / Oyedepo: Coronavirus Is Mere Noise From Hell, It's Just Like Fever / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Born Again Lady Using Knife To Cut Her Tattooed Hand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 125
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.