Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,518 members, 7,816,254 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

I'm In Love.... Yet She Said "Sorry Joey, You Are Late" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm In Love.... Yet She Said "Sorry Joey, You Are Late" (666 Views)

You Are Late (Thread Closed) / ''I Asked Her Out, She Said ''No'', Now She's Tripping For Me'' / Are Late Marriages Really Caused By Jealousy And Fear Of The Unknown? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm In Love.... Yet She Said "Sorry Joey, You Are Late" by FoxyRebirth(m): 9:56am On Aug 21, 2013
I won't say I met this beautiful girl, but I know we had been communicating for a very long time and truly, I was in love with her. I erred in many ways than one because of the fact that I was trying to keep my emotions in check.

When I told her I love her, she told me I just broke up with a girl and probably is too pained to be lonely. That I was looking for a shoulder to lean on. Poor me.... I did all I could but she kept me at the "Friends Zone". I never stopped hoping that one day, all would be well.

But how do all become well when she told me she had gotten over herself?

I was shocked, like seriously, I love you, told you but you rejected my proposal and I never stopped. Now, you are telling me that you had been in love with me but I was "damn too busy to notice".

WOW!!!

Well, I don't really know how to handle this case.

I'm not here to seek for advice, nothing, I just came here to pour out everything.... You wanna comment, good and fine. You don't wanna... Check into the next thread. Any bashing will be spitefully replied....

SO CUTE WAS THE BLISS

Time comes and time goes
Seasons washed on the beach of fate
Nature sings playing windy tamborines
High notes of emotions so great
Touch me, hold me, feel me
Dying under the strain of silence
Cloaked in the mysticism of pains
To love and be loved in return
So cute was the bliss

Rugged and desolate lies the path
Too long for my aggrieved heart
Piercing torture I now sustain
When I look through the window of past pains
Now wind to fan this flame
No water to wash this shame
Just me lonely lying awkwardly
Stranded in a feeling so worldly

I seek myself out of the abyss
Having stayed there in eternal bliss
I fight a battle for love
Past mistakes being my judge
I hate when the rain cry
Mourning a soulless soul that doth fly
I squirm when the sun whispers
There is none to hear your whimpers

ALAS! SO CUTE WAS THE BLISS

Time and time again, I shall stay and wait.

BETTER LATE THAN NEVER....

Dedicated to you!!!

So cute was the bliss cry cry cry
Re: I'm In Love.... Yet She Said "Sorry Joey, You Are Late" by Nobody: 10:31am On Aug 21, 2013
LIKE SERIOUSLY
Re: I'm In Love.... Yet She Said "Sorry Joey, You Are Late" by FoxyRebirth(m): 10:40am On Aug 21, 2013
Cute bliss: LIKE SERIOUSLY

Yup....

Thinking though...
Re: I'm In Love.... Yet She Said "Sorry Joey, You Are Late" by Ab025(m): 11:12am On Aug 21, 2013
@cute bliss....oya, over to u
Re: I'm In Love.... Yet She Said "Sorry Joey, You Are Late" by sweettease(f): 11:33am On Aug 21, 2013
Eya, pele...op take heart, e dey happen like dat at times.
Re: I'm In Love.... Yet She Said "Sorry Joey, You Are Late" by Nobody: 11:49am On Aug 21, 2013
Ab025: @cute bliss....oya, over to u
how?
Re: I'm In Love.... Yet She Said "Sorry Joey, You Are Late" by didicold(f): 4:26pm On Aug 21, 2013
Are u serious right now?

(1) (Reply)

Kisses And Their Messages / intimate Scandals In Churches: Letter To My Future Wife / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.