Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,913 members, 7,835,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

intimate Scandals In Churches: Letter To My Future Wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / intimate Scandals In Churches: Letter To My Future Wife (671 Views)

Signs Your Girlfriend Isn't Meant To Be Your Future Wife / How Is My (future) Wife Doing Right Now? / A Letter To My Future Wife. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

intimate Scandals In Churches: Letter To My Future Wife by nenergy(m): 5:42pm On Aug 25, 2013
Dear future wife,
Happy Sunday to you. I am sorry i haven’t talked about you on Nairaland of late, please don’t vex..i am hustling money to power our future together. In my first letter ( https://www.nairaland.com/1061193/how-future-wife-doing-right ) to you i asked a lot of questions. But 2 important questions i failed to ask were;
• Which church do you worship at?
• Are you in the pastoral care unit?
The first question isn’t very important, but if the answer to the 2nd question is yes, please change your group. Join the choir unit, ushering unit or better still children department, because i don’t what to hear any story that touches o! Neither do i want Ghost of days past to hunt us. I know you have admiration for your pastor, but please don’t let your admiration go overboard…Pastor is still flesh and blood o!. And if in the event you are forcefully drafted into the pastoral care unit, the only pastor you are allowed to ‘CARE’ for is a female minister.
Wifey, i am on my knees, and begging you please to read your bible yourself to identify and counter any manipulative manoeuvres geared toward exploring your female ‘members’. I am closer to you than you think and i will find you soon.
Ima mmi, I love you!
Re: intimate Scandals In Churches: Letter To My Future Wife by njideoby(f): 6:16pm On Aug 25, 2013
Wouldn't it be better for her to detest from attending any church at all, to avoid eventualities.
Re: intimate Scandals In Churches: Letter To My Future Wife by nenergy(m): 6:28pm On Aug 25, 2013
njideoby: Wouldn't it be better for her to detest from attending any church at all, to avoid eventualities.
She shouldn't forsake the gathering of brethren. She only needs to be wise.

(1) (Reply)

Romance / Why Is It That Girls Turn Guys Down Then Years Later They Try To Come Back / You Are A Man,my Foot!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.