Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,523 members, 7,819,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

Nawa For Guys! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nawa For Guys! (4388 Views)

Nawa For Some Girls / Nawa O!! This Big Melon Girl Won't Repent. See What Cossy Ojiakor Shared On IG / Guys Is This The New Way Of Taking A Photograph? Gals Nawa Oo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nawa For Guys! by preciousan(f): 12:51am On Aug 28, 2013
drnoel:
now this one is something 4 the books. Wait let us think about this well. the guy who has his brains in his feet like u said forced his own hard earned money on the driver that dropped u off. I didn't see where u said u tried to stop him but he refused but u just stood there and watched him force his own hard earned money on the driver and u still expected him not to ask u those questions. U really must be JJC or are u new? U must be chalatant 2 expect him to just let u go like that.
i wasn't referring to the guy as one who has his brain @ his feet,i was referring that statement to YOU!
Re: Nawa For Guys! by preciousan(f): 12:54am On Aug 28, 2013
DailyNews: ...and y should a guy pay for your transport when he doesn't have the intention of befriending u or getting to know u Are guys father christmas or was the guy putting on a Santa Claus outfit when u saw him

As if you have even helped your fellow girls for free talkless of helping a guy, sighs.

Girls like u are the reason some men treat women with disdain and bad intentions...u better change for good. As if giving him your number would have changed his life when actually it would have been another burden and cross for him to carry.

Unimportant number u will still end up giving freely to some playboys online who will smash ur heart soon. Keep fuming: I don't give my no out. Thank God u didn't give him d no though.

And to all the girls saying: can't a guy do something for a girl without expecting sth in exchange, are guys father christmas? Is it written anywhere that guys must be the only ones doing girls favour for free? Y can't u girls do favour to guys for free

Anyway, I don't blame u, I blame all those guys who are too freaky about skirt, all those guys who are ready to sell their pride/family just to satisfy one ungrateful girl like this one. You are the reason girls think getting a man is easy. I don't blame them. You guys should better wake up...carry yourselves with pride. Women are nothing if u focus on your career/education/business and carry yourself with pride. They will be the ones running after u.

Even God our father and creator doesn't feel happy when He blesses us and we refuse to worship, obey and thank Him, talkless of man.

Y shud a guy who isn't your brother, ur uncle, ur cousin, nephew, boyfriend, husband, etc help u without expecting something from u You better stop accepting favour from people if u know u are not ready to give them something in return.

...and when guys start running away from u n treating u like trash tomorrow, u will come back here to whine that all guys are wicked.

Remember, what u sow in rainy season is what u will reap in the dry season, so keep being arrogant to innocent guys with good intentions now that u are young, u will wake up n start running from church to church someday!! Nansense!!!!
u can keep saying the rubbish you want to say,u dont know me and how i related that day,but i bet you,if you were there that day,u could have given me the same look,that was on everyother person's face.its ur opinion though! So i don't blame you
Re: Nawa For Guys! by nlmonpoint(m): 3:26am On Aug 28, 2013
U cud have. Shouted, ""e gba mmmmi ooooo". Oop. U beta wake up. The fact that like 100 guys got ur no via requests doesn't mean u are cheap or a flirt now!!! It only show how matured u are. A golden advice to you my dear@op! Always make sure u decline giving ur no in a calm and very polite mana o. Abo oro la n so fun omo luabi o. Well, me thank you for d guy u met who used by force pay ur transport fare cos it wud be adding to my inspirations as regard my Next song
Re: Nawa For Guys! by Ab025(m): 11:44am On Aug 28, 2013
He asked for ur number, bt u didn't want to give him, couldn't u just tell him "NO" and let it end there...?

Must u come here to tell us he askd for ur number becos he payed ur t-fare..?

If all the ladies here want to start openin up threads whenever a guy requests for their number, I dnt think we will have any space here again to open threads

Just live with it, he admired u, paid for ur t-fare, requested 4 ur number and u refused. End of story....shikena#
Re: Nawa For Guys! by hardbody: 11:46am On Aug 28, 2013
preciousan: Must a guy u're meeting,just because he manged to pay for your transport,ask for your number? Not only dat also telling the girl you like her person#SMH# nawa for them o,una think say all girls na the same?

1 Like

Re: Nawa For Guys! by hardbody: 11:58am On Aug 28, 2013
preciousan: Just because u paid a ladys Tfare does not mean u shld ask for her number,most guys are always doing this,and when u refuse giving them,they take it that you're not grateful #SMH# shikena!

You may be right but talking about ladies are you one? You surely don't sound like one. I hope you are not thinking that you have become a lady at age 15.
Re: Nawa For Guys! by 100Cents: 3:26pm On Sep 01, 2014
Since you are not "the same with other girls". Why not decline his offer to pay for you and pay for yourself?

Gbam.

Nothing goes for nothing..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help,my Fiance's Parent Said I cnt Marry Their Son / Travails Of Ugly Ladies / Does Keeping Your Beards Make You A Ruffian??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.