Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,840 members, 7,810,238 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:24 AM

Nawa For Guys! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nawa For Guys! (4381 Views)

Nawa For Some Girls / Nawa O!! This Big Melon Girl Won't Repent. See What Cossy Ojiakor Shared On IG / Guys Is This The New Way Of Taking A Photograph? Gals Nawa Oo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nawa For Guys! by DonaldGenes(m): 9:49pm On Aug 23, 2013
sexytabhi: I think wht the op is just trying to say is that most men don't do things for free or for the sake of doing it,they always have ulterior motives
Ulterior motives ke.if i hear am, as if you qirls aren't the ones qiving the quys the green light, why should the Op waits for the guy to pay for her fare,she didn't complain about that abi? [b]mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew f[/b]or the op
Re: Nawa For Guys! by Nobody: 9:50pm On Aug 23, 2013
Donalð Genes:
Ulterior motives ke.if i hear am, as if you qirls aren't the ones qiving the quys the green light, why should the Op waits for the guy to pay for her fare,she didn't complain about that abi? [b]mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew f[/b]or the op
grin grin cheesy
Re: Nawa For Guys! by dayoungmoney1: 1:06am On Aug 24, 2013
Mynd_44: The OP must have been smoking something
woman rapper, always looking for ladies approval. #bottomkisser
Re: Nawa For Guys! by IZUKWU(m): 3:37am On Aug 24, 2013
preciousan: Must a guy u're meeting,just because he manged to pay for your transport,ask for your number? Not only dat also telling the girl you like her person#SMH# nawa for them o,una think say all girls na the same?
how many times have you paid for the t fare of a guy,you don't know or do you not know that he was after something when he paid your t fare.
Re: Nawa For Guys! by Nobody: 4:49am On Aug 24, 2013
sweet-tease:

I think she can do better than this, they are other ways to put it.

"all i need is 116 to brag ON (not about)my king"

#unashamed
Re: Nawa For Guys! by sweettease(f): 7:30am On Aug 24, 2013
^^^ shocked shocked shocked omg! So it has been 'about' on my profile all this while, i yaff dead! Thanks!

Ancientjerk listens to trip lee cool
Re: Nawa For Guys! by Nobody: 7:51am On Aug 24, 2013
sweet-tease:
^^^ shocked shocked shocked omg! So it has been 'about' on my profile all this while, i yaff dead! Thanks!

Ancientjerk listens to trip lee cool

grin dont let teh name fool you...im much more surprised that you know who these guys are... just doesnt seem like "nigerian girl music"
Re: Nawa For Guys! by kliq(m): 7:52am On Aug 24, 2013
preciousan: i did,but he forced it on the driver,i couldn't have startd argueing with d driver or d guy,felt if he wantd to den,dats his own
driver or conductor? grin
Re: Nawa For Guys! by sweettease(f): 2:23pm On Aug 24, 2013
AncientJerk:

grin dont let teh name fool you...im much more surprised that you know who these guys are... just doesnt seem like "nigerian girl music"
I love R n B if dats what you mean by nigerian girl music...lol but rap has got its place in my heart also, i love gospel hip hop. I listen to Lecrae(my favourite), trip lee, da truth, bizzle, tedashii, jai(am not a huge fan of hers though), dwayne tryumf, the ambassador, etc. Don't be surprised grin
Re: Nawa For Guys! by Nobody: 3:52pm On Aug 24, 2013
sweet-tease:

I love R n B if dats what you mean by nigerian girl music...lol but rap has got its place in my heart also, i love gospel hip hop. I listen to Lecrae(my favourite), trip lee, da truth, bizzle, tedashii, jai(am not a huge fan of hers though), dwayne tryumf, the ambassador, etc. Don't be surprised grin

grin your head dey der, certified! well im no lecrae (not yet) but i do a lil spittin myself (gospel)
Re: Nawa For Guys! by sweettease(f): 4:18pm On Aug 24, 2013
AncientJerk:

grin your head dey der, certified! well im no lecrae (not yet) but i do a lil spittin myself (gospel)
Wow! Dats really cool cool
I pray you become better than him.
Who is your favourite?
Re: Nawa For Guys! by Nobody: 5:56pm On Aug 24, 2013
i'm not really sure i can say i have a favorite...it depends on my mood lol...its probably between lecrae, tedashii and andy mineo though.... how bout you?

hey listen to this... im on these tracks... tell me wat yu think.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CL-rZQpz0Rc

http://www.afrogospellink.com/component/muscol/O/116-oaks-of-righteousness/108-i-see-the-lord/166-i-m-saved

http://www.afrogospellink.com/component/muscol/D/114-david-a/106-battle-cry/158-hallelujah
Re: Nawa For Guys! by sweettease(f): 6:38am On Aug 25, 2013
Just downloaded them, brb.
Re: Nawa For Guys! by alienware(m): 7:32am On Aug 25, 2013
Mynd_44: The OP must have been smoking something
dry cow dung
Re: Nawa For Guys! by preciousan(f): 1:08pm On Aug 25, 2013
alienware: dry cow dung
just like the one u used yesterday:p tongue
alienware: dry cow dung
just like the one u used yesterday:p
Re: Nawa For Guys! by drnoel: 1:26pm On Aug 25, 2013
preciousan: Must a guy u're meeting,just because he manged to pay for your transport,ask for your number? Not only dat also telling the girl you like her person#SMH# nawa for them o,una think say all girls na the same?
u obviously have a problem. If u didn't want him to ask u those questions why did u allow him pay 4 ur transport. Are u new??
Re: Nawa For Guys! by preciousan(f): 5:48pm On Aug 25, 2013
drnoel:
u obviously have a problem. If u didn't want him to ask u those questions why did u allow him pay 4 ur transport. Are u new??
its as if some guys have thier brains @ thier feet,didn't u see dat i said he forced d fare on the driver,shld i have startd argueing with him or the driver
Re: Nawa For Guys! by preciousan(f): 5:53pm On Aug 25, 2013
Just because u paid a ladys Tfare does not mean u shld ask for her number,most guys are always doing this,and when u refuse giving them,they take it that you're not grateful #SMH# shikena!
Re: Nawa For Guys! by Nobody: 7:43pm On Aug 25, 2013
...and y should a guy pay for your transport when he doesn't have the intention of befriending u or getting to know u Are guys father christmas or was the guy putting on a Santa Claus outfit when u saw him

As if you have even helped your fellow girls for free talkless of helping a guy, sighs.

Girls like u are the reason some men treat women with disdain and bad intentions...u better change for good. As if giving him your number would have changed his life when actually it would have been another burden and cross for him to carry.

Unimportant number u will still end up giving freely to some playboys online who will smash ur heart soon. Keep fuming: I don't give my no out. Thank God u didn't give him d no though.

And to all the girls saying: can't a guy do something for a girl without expecting sth in exchange, are guys father christmas? Is it written anywhere that guys must be the only ones doing girls favour for free? Y can't u girls do favour to guys for free

Anyway, I don't blame u, I blame all those guys who are too freaky about skirt, all those guys who are ready to sell their pride/family just to satisfy one ungrateful girl like this one. You are the reason girls think getting a man is easy. I don't blame them. You guys should better wake up...carry yourselves with pride. Women are nothing if u focus on your career/education/business and carry yourself with pride. They will be the ones running after u.

Even God our father and creator doesn't feel happy when He blesses us and we refuse to worship, obey and thank Him, talkless of man.

Y shud a guy who isn't your brother, ur uncle, ur cousin, nephew, boyfriend, husband, etc help u without expecting something from u You better stop accepting favour from people if u know u are not ready to give them something in return.

...and when guys start running away from u n treating u like trash tomorrow, u will come back here to whine that all guys are wicked.

Remember, what u sow in rainy season is what u will reap in the dry season, so keep being arrogant to innocent guys with good intentions now that u are young, u will wake up n start running from church to church someday!! Nansense!!!!
Re: Nawa For Guys! by sweettease(f): 6:42am On Aug 26, 2013
AncientJerk: i'm not really sure i can say i have a favorite...it depends on my mood lol...its probably between lecrae, tedashii and andy mineo though.... how bout you?

hey listen to this... im on these tracks... tell me wat yu think.
Sowri i couldn't reply earlier on. I had a very busy day yesterday. I played them several times and i like them. At first my favourite was 'God of wonder' as at yesterday morning, then it became 'hallelujay'. Right now its 'am saved'. Am saved has more of what i love than the other two. The beauty of gospel rap is the creativity used in delivering a message and i love songs where the fussion of bible verses are done so brillianty dat you might not even realise its a bible verse if you don't know but think its a rhyming or corresponding sentence; a good example of that is 'Killa' by Lecrae, the way he preached about a seductress' mission with the corresponding and rhyming verses from the bible here and there and maintained one story line. Its beautiful. The bible is a whole book of lyrics for a gospel rapper.
My favourite is still Lecrae but someone just brought my attention to flame, so, am going to be paying more attention to him than i did before.
Re: Nawa For Guys! by Monicasque(f): 6:47am On Aug 26, 2013
and why on earth would u accept his money then. When i have a daughter my first lesson will be '' never accept anything from a stranger coz u dont want people to think u r cheap''. Money is a big deal and what your thread implies is that we can use guys for transport money . that is lame
Re: Nawa For Guys! by Gudintent: 7:23am On Aug 26, 2013
Guys be nice 'twas her first time ... cool

Small pikin syndrome

1 Like

Re: Nawa For Guys! by Gudintent: 7:27am On Aug 26, 2013
preciousan: Just because u paid a ladys Tfare does not mean u shld ask for her number,most guys are always doing this,and when u refuse giving them,they take it that you're not grateful #SMH# shikena!

Just cos he offered to pay does not mean you should let him.

You obviously ain't learnt.
Re: Nawa For Guys! by drnoel: 9:34pm On Aug 26, 2013
preciousan: its as if some guys have thier brains @ thier feet,didn't u see dat i said he forced d fare on the driver,shld i have startd argueing with him or the driver
now this one is something 4 the books. Wait let us think about this well. the guy who has his brains in his feet like u said forced his own hard earned money on the driver that dropped u off. I didn't see where u said u tried to stop him but he refused but u just stood there and watched him force his own hard earned money on the driver and u still expected him not to ask u those questions. U really must be JJC or are u new? U must be chalatant 2 expect him to just let u go like that.
Re: Nawa For Guys! by drnoel: 9:36pm On Aug 26, 2013
preciousan: Just because u paid a ladys Tfare does not mean u shld ask for her number,most guys are always doing this,and when u refuse giving them,they take it that you're not grateful #SMH# shikena!
if u dont want him to ask for ur number then don't allow him pay 4 any of ur stuffs
Re: Nawa For Guys! by GorgeousReney(f): 9:49pm On Aug 26, 2013
LWKMD......Dis pipo don jst finish dis op......
@ op.....i get ya point doh....
Re: Nawa For Guys! by Nobody: 10:02pm On Aug 26, 2013
[color=#990000]
Each time I hear of a new eatery in town, I go there to give myself a treat. Most times when I'm at the counter, a staff there would walk up to me saying someone has paid my bills and I always tell him/her 'I didnt come here with anybody and I can afford my own bills' and with that, I walk out after I'm done, without bothering to know who offered such 'kindness'. Sometimes I meet such guys through mutual friends and they relate what happened at the eatery and I would be surprised that they still recognise me(the lady who refused their kindness). Truth is the way you present and carry yourself really matters. Why did you allow him to pay for the transport in the first place?
My friend who also does not tolerate such was in a Kekenapep when she was serving in Abuja, a young guy also entered and dropped few minutes later, telling the driver to also remove my friends fare from the money he gave to him, she asked 'why?' and he said he desires to be like her someday, she was still confused when he said 'becoming a youth corper', she smiled and he simply walked away. She simply saw his act as a seed-sowing rather than one with an ulterior motive, which was why she allowed him to. We ladies need to work on our carriage, like seriously.
Re: Nawa For Guys! by drnoel: 11:24am On Aug 27, 2013
Phiozy: [color=#990000]
Each time I hear of a new eatery in town, I go there to give myself a treat. Most times when I'm at the counter, a staff there would walk up to me saying someone has paid my bills and I always tell him/her 'I didnt come here with anybody and I can afford my own bills' and with that, I walk out after I'm done, without bothering to know who offered such 'kindness'. Sometimes I meet such guys through mutual friends and they relate what happened at the eatery and I would be surprised that they still recognise me(the lady who refused their kindness). Truth is the way you present and carry yourself really matters. Why did you allow him to pay for the transport in the first place?
My friend who also does not tolerate such was in a Kekenapep when she was serving in Abuja, a young guy also entered and dropped few minutes later, telling the driver to also remove my friends fare from the money he gave to him, she asked 'why?' and he said he desires to be like her someday, she was still confused when he said 'becoming a youth corper', she smiled and he simply walked away. She simply saw his act as a seed-sowing rather than one with an ulterior motive, which was why she allowed him to. We ladies need to work on our carriage, like seriously.
U will definitely have good things coming ur way 4 this ur statement. Pls help us educate the illiterate that opened this thread. Its plain enof 2 see that its not everybody who obtains a degree at the university is educated cos education has also 2 do with charisma and personality. Thank you madam, well said!!!

1 Like

Re: Nawa For Guys! by Nobody: 11:30am On Aug 27, 2013
sexytabhi:

it sent a wrong Impression
It didn't. It showed us exactly who the OP is, someone with an airhead and bad attitude. An ingrate. Talking about "he managed to pay", I mean WTF is that?

1 Like

Re: Nawa For Guys! by Nobody: 11:34am On Aug 27, 2013
preciousan: i did,but he forced it on the driver,i couldn't have startd argueing with d driver or d guy,felt if he wantd to den,dats his own
Your story is watery. Did he take the money out of your wallet and ga e the driver? What stops you from gently giving your own money to the driver with your own hands, and ignoring the apparently calculating co-passenger? Btw, have you bought your GCE form?
Re: Nawa For Guys! by drnoel: 12:08pm On Aug 27, 2013
fresh_dude: It didn't. It showed us exactly who the OP is, someone with an airhead and bad attitude. An ingrate. Talking about "he managed to pay", I mean WTF is that?
Bros, i mean WTF. U know when my friends say Nigerian girls are this or that I argue with them cos I have sisters but then u actually see unrepentant little minded ones like this one and u ask urself if their u no truth in what people say.
Re: Nawa For Guys! by preciousan(f): 12:48am On Aug 28, 2013
U guys should keep using words on urself,if u dnt get d point den u backoff,i neva said,i wasn't grateful,but what pissed me off,was d fact dat he paid and askd for my no,u guys shld learn to do favours without looking for something in return,am not saying this because i couldn't have paid for myself. U weren't der with me,to see how he forced d money on the driver,i really was embarrased in the taxi,@ least when i refused,courtsey demands he let me pay,but he wouldn't,then i had no option than to let him,cause i was really irritated,d look everyone in the taxi gave me was really embarrasing.
And as for those of you cursing and using abusive words,don't b d first to cast a stone,cos u wern't there#shikena#

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can A Lady Get Pregnant 2days After Her Period / why isn't she noticing her husband's dress code / Smash Or Pass???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.