Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,122 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With My Boyfriend - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With My Boyfriend (3484 Views)

My Girlfriend Cheated On Me !!!! / My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With My Twin Brother / My Ex-girlfriend Cheated On Me When We Were Together, Should I Get Back With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With My Boyfriend by Nobody: 12:03pm On Sep 12, 2013

Yeah, but I don't give out my digits to random strangers...occasionally.
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With My Boyfriend by R0seMaryM(f): 4:05pm On Sep 12, 2013
the guy is obviously bisexual...he has a gf and a bf...he is cheating on his gf with the same guy that she is cheating on him with...which would also make the other guy bisexual...my advice is: drop em both...
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With My Boyfriend by Nobody: 11:42am On Sep 14, 2013
SimonAndal:
My girlfriend just told me that she's been having an affair with a boy who coincidentally is my boyfriend! What do I do?

you need to purchase the Obama microchip and shove it up her sorry a55....

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With My Boyfriend by Exponental(m): 8:57am On Sep 15, 2013
Go n slap a MOPOL on duty!
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With My Boyfriend by chiketee(m): 3:07am On Sep 16, 2013
SimonAndal: T
Nobody understands me! My girlfriend is cheating on me with my boyfriend, my parents want to adopt after 19 years, and I'm in love with Yuzedo who doesn't want to love me back! MY LIFE IS A MESS!!!
thief! U want to be a member of banana Iceland home owners just like that. U can't reap where u did not sow. Go back to ur gehfriend or return to sitting in d bathtub, tying ur legs and pretending u r a mo.ron undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Are The Most Overrated Ladies On Nairaland, Beauty Wise? / My Neighbor’s Wife Is Sleeping With Another Man Right In Their Matrimonial Home / If You're The Wife Of This Man, I What Will You Do??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.