Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,056 members, 7,838,679 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

Abacha Is A Saint - Babangida, Buhari, Abdulsalami. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abacha Is A Saint - Babangida, Buhari, Abdulsalami. (3705 Views)

Bindow Jibrilla Visits IBB & Abdulsalami Abubakar (Photos) / Abacha Is One Of The Most Currupt Free President Nigeria Ever Had: Buhari, IBB / IBB, Abdulsalami Reconcile Gov. Aliyu Of Niger State With Deputy Gov. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abacha Is A Saint - Babangida, Buhari, Abdulsalami. by Lady2(f): 9:15pm On Jun 09, 2008
Lol, Saint ofcourse

Yet he is still the most corrupt person in the world, even in the grave.
Re: Abacha Is A Saint - Babangida, Buhari, Abdulsalami. by Mamajama(m): 9:36pm On Jun 09, 2008
Hausa's always stick together no matter what. they have been defrauding this nation for decades.

What will you expect IBB and CO to say? blood is always ticker than water no matter how you mix it. What a joke.

I reserve my comment on the three AMIGOS
Re: Abacha Is A Saint - Babangida, Buhari, Abdulsalami. by doyin13(m): 9:40pm On Jun 09, 2008
Na wa for Nigerians.

And most of you here are Southerners. We are our own worst enemies.
That is why the Progressives in the South will continue to be trammeled by the backward North.

The only thing I can fault Obasanjo for was nepotism, a common trait in the African mindset.
Only a biased Yam Head would believe that Obasanjo has 16 billion dollars stashed away somewhere.
The day that is proven, is the day I will give up my citizenship. I will wait for the Power probe's report
and then hopefully all will be revealed.

Obj's head is up his ass, yes, he and some of his cronies benefited from some choice contracts, yes,
but a naked eyed thief, he is not, and I am still waiting for someone to prove otherwise

Abacha blatantly stole money from the Treasury. He had a standing order with the Central Bank. shocked shocked shocked

How blatantly dishonest can you get. How wicked, how devillish.

So all that money that has been traced came from where? Jeez, people, this is the worst kind of revisionism.
The most irritating and false kind.

I will understand this kind of ignorance from those who grew up only the past few years, but many of you here
are old enough to know better.

Honestly, I give up. Walahi Talahi, I give up.
Re: Abacha Is A Saint - Babangida, Buhari, Abdulsalami. by MethodMan3(m): 10:15pm On Jun 09, 2008
Bastards who even in Abacha's death fear the living day light out of him!

They are all looters and irresponsible adults who lack common sense

To say that someone who died on top of Indian ashawo women and who cleaned out the treasury is a saint is

is just an absolute load of ballbag!

Three mumu's who would never know peace for the various parts they played in destroying Naija!
Re: Abacha Is A Saint - Babangida, Buhari, Abdulsalami. by superboi(m): 10:54pm On Jun 09, 2008
wetin una expect does two mumu to yan?dem dey look for relivance and attention and dem don get am.after all abacha been give dem some contracts,and when obj pass on na so dem go talk.abi una no no say dead people all for naija na saint?even hiltler was nice grin[b][/b]
Re: Abacha Is A Saint - Babangida, Buhari, Abdulsalami. by 2Legit: 2:53pm On Jun 10, 2008
may abasha bashabasha and him family die and rot in the deep parts of hell
Re: Abacha Is A Saint - Babangida, Buhari, Abdulsalami. by maxsiollun: 9:33pm On Jun 10, 2008
I wouldn't read too much into these pronouncements. These are attempts to honour Abacha in death and maintain a united regional front for their former colleague.
Re: Abacha Is A Saint - Babangida, Buhari, Abdulsalami. by chidichris(m): 8:32am On Jun 11, 2008
i am yet to hear anyone here tell me why abacha was the only one probed among the ex-presidents of nigeria.
my suporting the idea of calling abacha a saint is in comparision ith obj.
bola ige's death, odi massacre, the era of thugs and thugry(chris uba and adedibu), selective justice( alams and orji uzo kalu among other 34 govs), the record level of demage on our security system and roads, power supplies and over rates contracts of individual interests, selection rather than election during the april polls which cannot be compared to anyother election in the history of nigeria, the skillful removal of a woman in motion(okonjo iweala, the unconstitutional self appoint of to the throne of petrolium minister for seven and half years, the illegal use of juicy contracts to seduce married women eg his daughter in-law, the shading from justice of his boys eg, tony annenih, bode george and andy uba.
i hope with these few points of mine, i have been able to convience and not to confuse you that abacha when compared with obj, is a saint.
Re: Abacha Is A Saint - Babangida, Buhari, Abdulsalami. by 2Legit: 3:26pm On Aug 27, 2008
Na becos him don die wey dem dey probe am. If to say him never die, he for give them small and them go shut up
Re: Abacha Is A Saint - Babangida, Buhari, Abdulsalami. by idupaul: 3:56pm On Aug 27, 2008
This Abacha thing is really tricky for me,  i know that when Abacha was GOC 2nd  MECH DIV he did not own even a block not to talk of house , this was at a time when even captains were having two personal flats , so for the same man to turn around and become super corrupt seems out of place, we shall never knoe the truth.
Re: Abacha Is A Saint - Babangida, Buhari, Abdulsalami. by Kobojunkie: 4:05pm On Aug 27, 2008
eewooo!!! Chineke me re ayin ebere ooooo!!! confused about Abacha?? Kai!!! No wonder we keep getting the same set of people over and over!!! The man is dead, we don see fowl yansh, and still time will tell? CHAI!!! ROFLMAO!!
Re: Abacha Is A Saint - Babangida, Buhari, Abdulsalami. by frag(m): 5:54pm On Aug 27, 2008
Method-Man:

Bastards who even in Abacha's death fear the living day light out of him!

They are all looters and irresponsible adults who lack common sense

To say that someone who died on top of Indian ashawo women and who cleaned out the treasury is a saint is

is just an absolute load of ballbag!

Three mumu's who would never know peace for the various parts they played in destroying Naija!

@method-man
Nice one mate!!!!!
Re: Abacha Is A Saint - Babangida, Buhari, Abdulsalami. by efisher(m): 12:45pm On Apr 08, 2011
This thread has been RESSURECTED from way back 2008! When Buhari made this statement, the above posts reflect the thoughts of nairalanders.
I like this one:

Kobojunkie:

eewooo!!! Chineke me re ayin ebere ooooo!!! confused about Abacha?? Kai!!! No wonder we keep getting the same set of people over and over!!! The man is dead, we don see fowl yansh, and still time will tell? CHAI!!! ROFLMAO!!

. . . Coming from a die hard BB fan of today! Hmmm
Re: Abacha Is A Saint - Babangida, Buhari, Abdulsalami. by Mariory(m): 1:48pm On Apr 08, 2011
lol @ efisher. Awesome find. Expect an over-sized, bolded [ROFLMAO] in the near future. grin
Re: Abacha Is A Saint - Babangida, Buhari, Abdulsalami. by elvision1(m): 4:24pm On Jul 23, 2016
Mariory:
lol @ efisher. Awesome find. Expect an over-sized, bolded [ROFLMAO] in the near future. grin

I am the future . ROFLMAO grin

straight from the archives of the past. From the ruling party's chairman Venture. I bring to you

the internet never forgets.

http://www.thenationonlineng.net/archive2/tblnews_Detail.php?id=52909

shocked ! So lai mohammed don dey clean mouth since 2008. Kai politics! grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Didn't Buhari Show Expected Courtesy/Respect In Port Harcourt? / Adeola-akande Is The New House Majority Leader / Abia To Explore Investment Opportunities With Thailand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.