Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,054 members, 7,838,670 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

Policewoman Demanding N100 In Video Is Arrested - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Policewoman Demanding N100 In Video Is Arrested (24254 Views)

RiversRerun: Thugs Injure A Policewoman In Tai LGA(pics) / EFCC Swoops On Diezani’s Residence In Abuja As Ex-minister Is Arrested In London / Nigeria’ll Disintegrate If Uwazuruike Is Arrested – MASSOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policewoman Demanding N100 In Video Is Arrested by tejpot(m): 9:42am On Aug 22, 2013
Copy that, everything is under alarm and there is no cause for control.
Re: Policewoman Demanding N100 In Video Is Arrested by Enegod(m): 9:42am On Aug 22, 2013
grin grin
Re: Policewoman Demanding N100 In Video Is Arrested by Enegod(m): 9:42am On Aug 22, 2013
mr_born_todo_it: One down and thousands to follow
grin
Re: Policewoman Demanding N100 In Video Is Arrested by Nobody: 9:42am On Aug 22, 2013
Why now? I hope there's no identity theft underneathe this case?
Re: Policewoman Demanding N100 In Video Is Arrested by born2boink(m): 9:43am On Aug 22, 2013
Ayomel: NPF...... believe bribe is their right..... am so happy for what is going on.... lets keep exposing them corrupt people maybe it will help a little.
the next time i will be 9ja...... surely i will bring good video recorder for our bribe takers and givers.
God bless FRN.
please, can you help me get a camera that look like a sunshade glasses, even if it cost between 10k to 50k. I don't care as long as I send many of the thieves black in jacket to mosquitoes in kirikiri

1 Like

Re: Policewoman Demanding N100 In Video Is Arrested by wandeay: 9:44am On Aug 22, 2013
If they demand it from you on a highway, don't try to cam them, especially if you are driving lonely, they fit kill oo #southsothinparticular

2 Likes

Re: Policewoman Demanding N100 In Video Is Arrested by 1shortblackboy: 9:45am On Aug 22, 2013
policemen go dey on alert now o ! make dem catch u with a fone or anything that looks like a camera u go know say police no be ur friend at all

1 Like

Re: Policewoman Demanding N100 In Video Is Arrested by BarryX(m): 9:45am On Aug 22, 2013
The revolution is being 'cameralised''...
Thanks to tech.
Re: Policewoman Demanding N100 In Video Is Arrested by Nobody: 9:46am On Aug 22, 2013
The ones in my area wear casuals so that nobody can gather enough evidence. Since they're already known by the drivers, they get away with it. . .

All the same, everyday for the thief, one day for the owner. . . cheesy
Re: Policewoman Demanding N100 In Video Is Arrested by goldfish80(m): 9:46am On Aug 22, 2013
Its only a matter of time NPF start harrasing people with camera phones, if they've not started already, bad development sad
Re: Policewoman Demanding N100 In Video Is Arrested by Korrection(m): 9:47am On Aug 22, 2013
So police guys are on nairaland....I wan waka around now to find some corrupt practices filmed...oya limpopo...
Re: Policewoman Demanding N100 In Video Is Arrested by nerodenero: 9:48am On Aug 22, 2013
Nice one and great thanks to technology for helping us fish out these corrupt police.Too bad,a policewoman receives N100 as kickback and will face the full wrath of law possibly being sacked in the process.I feel thats good but our leaders loot the country dry and nothing happens.The case of Otedola versus Farouk Lawan readily comes to mind.Until we get to that level where all citizens no matter their level,position,gender,tribe and religous beliefs are treated equally under the rule of law,corruption is far from being eradicated.
Re: Policewoman Demanding N100 In Video Is Arrested by deeptesting(m): 9:50am On Aug 22, 2013
Good development.......I hope the youths will continue to use technology to fight the ills of the society, not just with the police but In all sectors....Wish I can catch OBJ while stuffing ballot box or Buhari discussing with Shekau behind close doors.

1 Like

Re: Policewoman Demanding N100 In Video Is Arrested by vislabraye(m): 9:51am On Aug 22, 2013
Something is wrong with the NPF. What a ridicule.
Re: Policewoman Demanding N100 In Video Is Arrested by idlaw2k3(m): 9:52am On Aug 22, 2013
If you need camera pen, camera deskclock, camera wrist watch. see me 07036037821

Re: Policewoman Demanding N100 In Video Is Arrested by sylve11: 9:53am On Aug 22, 2013
Ok cool
Re: Policewoman Demanding N100 In Video Is Arrested by hillsate: 9:55am On Aug 22, 2013
pDude: Na so we go dey photo them and dem go dey lose their jobs one by one.

When people started reporting them by their names, they started wearing sweaters to cover their name tags.

Now camera is catching their faces, let us see if they will start to wear lagbaja mask. Useless, corrupt crooks in uniforms. angry

Oh, is that why they wear sweaters?
Have been wondering why a police wear sweaters on very hot afternoon. So na their covert operation code be that.

3 Likes

Re: Policewoman Demanding N100 In Video Is Arrested by MrAboki: 9:59am On Aug 22, 2013
Note:: The Police couldnt give either the Name or Police Station where shes being detained..

MEANING:: Damage control.. That Woman has yet to be identified nor arrested by anybody.. angry
Re: Policewoman Demanding N100 In Video Is Arrested by jovie50: 10:07am On Aug 22, 2013
LMAO!!!! "E no concern me, pay me my own money" u work for the money? @policewoman......... That serves her right!!!!! LOL
Re: Policewoman Demanding N100 In Video Is Arrested by judedwriter(m): 10:08am On Aug 22, 2013
Kai! As job hard find 4 9ja, na so dis police woman go become jobless because of 100 naira? E be like say dem dey do am 4rm her village.
Re: Policewoman Demanding N100 In Video Is Arrested by ewizard1: 10:09am On Aug 22, 2013
Sorry to go off-topic..
Could anyone put me tru how to get my username changed...
Thanks
Re: Policewoman Demanding N100 In Video Is Arrested by achi4u(m): 10:11am On Aug 22, 2013
mr_born_todo_it: One down and thousands to follow
grin
thatz the spirit
Re: Policewoman Demanding N100 In Video Is Arrested by BabaOlowo: 10:14am On Aug 22, 2013
What a Nation, the poor woman, arrested and likely to be dismissed for demanding only 100 Naira, whereas a Law-Maker who demanded Millions and COLLECTED still sitting in the House of Reps and still making millions. I never knew FACROOK has two heads!
Re: Policewoman Demanding N100 In Video Is Arrested by OCTAVO: 10:16am On Aug 22, 2013
Well... "e no concern me"
Re: Policewoman Demanding N100 In Video Is Arrested by Nobody: 10:21am On Aug 22, 2013
Nice one. Even if na ₦1. The woman looks like d one at oshodi, who almost injured herself while asking for ₦100. She jumped into d car while d bus driver tried to move. D bus driver cursed her dat d ₦100 is what will kill her but she no gree ooo. She collected it oooo
Re: Policewoman Demanding N100 In Video Is Arrested by Sweetapple007(f): 10:29am On Aug 22, 2013
That must be nairaland police woman.
Re: Policewoman Demanding N100 In Video Is Arrested by jpphilips(m): 10:33am On Aug 22, 2013
Yoshi-Master:

You got that right!

All of us that have been clamoring for revolution should do out parts no matter how little. Look how much more simple it is to have a hidden camera in your car to expose these people, than it is to have a violent revolution.

I already have my spy pen, nairalanders do you have yours?

I saw that spy pen in a supermarket and it was selling for 6k in ph, does it really work? the guy said i will insert a memory card before it can record, walahi, olokpa will shoot anybody who brings out his phone these days. spy pen is the way forward
Re: Policewoman Demanding N100 In Video Is Arrested by stagger: 10:35am On Aug 22, 2013
I think the civil society groups should take the IGP to task on his anti-corruption promises. Report any corrupt cop immediately and forward any snapshots to the Police Service Commission. Let us flush these monkeys who give the police a bad name out of the force.
Re: Policewoman Demanding N100 In Video Is Arrested by stagger: 10:35am On Aug 22, 2013
jp philips:

I saw that spy pen in a supermarket and it was selling for 6k in ph, does it really work? the guy said i will insert a memory card before it can record, walahi, olokpa will shoot anybody who brings out his phone these days. spy pen is the way forward

Purchase the cap instead. It works better and will film everything as you look at it.
Re: Policewoman Demanding N100 In Video Is Arrested by kliq(m): 10:36am On Aug 22, 2013
Could it b d same Policewoman here on Nairaland
Re: Policewoman Demanding N100 In Video Is Arrested by segzicres(m): 10:36am On Aug 22, 2013
Good development. We might aswell all buy d spy pens
Re: Policewoman Demanding N100 In Video Is Arrested by just2endowed: 10:37am On Aug 22, 2013
jp philips:

It's okay sha but government should provide for spy pen or Google glass for the populace to fight corruption

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Maurice Iwu Pleads Not Guilty, Remanded In Custody / N30bn Benin Stormwater Project Is A Fraud - Obaseki Vows To Probe It / 10 Days To Presidential Primary: Southern PDP Leaders Weigh Fresh Option

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.