Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,194 members, 7,839,064 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

Policewoman Demanding N100 In Video Is Arrested - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Policewoman Demanding N100 In Video Is Arrested (24255 Views)

RiversRerun: Thugs Injure A Policewoman In Tai LGA(pics) / EFCC Swoops On Diezani’s Residence In Abuja As Ex-minister Is Arrested In London / Nigeria’ll Disintegrate If Uwazuruike Is Arrested – MASSOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policewoman Demanding N100 In Video Is Arrested by Policewoman(f): 12:12pm On Aug 22, 2013
Una wey dey call me, wetin una want make i comment for this case now??

1 Like

Re: Policewoman Demanding N100 In Video Is Arrested by solid3(m): 12:29pm On Aug 22, 2013
[size=20pt]Thanks to Tecno Phones.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Policewoman Demanding N100 In Video Is Arrested by tomzman: 12:34pm On Aug 22, 2013
This is good news. Little by little, corruption will be reduced in the NPF.

1 Like

Re: Policewoman Demanding N100 In Video Is Arrested by swizz01(m): 12:34pm On Aug 22, 2013
No b new tin.....
Re: Policewoman Demanding N100 In Video Is Arrested by DICKtator: 12:36pm On Aug 22, 2013
Policewoman should be ashamed of herself!!!!.

What a opprobrious act!!!.

All for the filthy lucre.

The Federal Government needs to clean the Augean Stable in the Nigerian Police Force to avoid a replay of this catastrophically mendicant lifestyle of the police

grin grin grin grin
Re: Policewoman Demanding N100 In Video Is Arrested by Ajengogo(m): 12:44pm On Aug 22, 2013
It was Otedola and Farook that opened our eyes to this kind of sting operation ooo. Kudos to the crooks, anyway.

1 Like

Re: Policewoman Demanding N100 In Video Is Arrested by 247tops(m): 12:50pm On Aug 22, 2013
so wats next.
Re: Policewoman Demanding N100 In Video Is Arrested by AnanseK(m): 12:54pm On Aug 22, 2013
Policewoman: Una wey dey call me, wetin una want make i comment for this case now??

Thank God, it's not our own Policewoman on NL. I was just wondering.
Re: Policewoman Demanding N100 In Video Is Arrested by eagleeye2: 12:56pm On Aug 22, 2013
Why wasn't her name released?
Re: Policewoman Demanding N100 In Video Is Arrested by AAAdam(m): 12:57pm On Aug 22, 2013
Yomieluv: power of the media,shame on her.there was a day i saw a policeman urinating publicly facing the passers-by in Lagos island,i was surprised,i wasnt with my phone.
I believed dat Olokwa is not 4rom north. because dem no de urinate while standing let alone to faced public and urinate.
Re: Policewoman Demanding N100 In Video Is Arrested by MrLuGold(m): 12:57pm On Aug 22, 2013
My fellow nairalanders. Before you judge this supposedly corrupt woman, Think. That N100 is probably half of all the money she made that day. She probably has a child at home with no way to feed him/her. It takes a lot for someone to lower themselves to be grovelling for N100 in public. Don't mistake desperation for greed. I have police friends, and some havent been paid for months. If you truly are from Lagos, you will understand the "by any means neccessary" hustle.

Cut her some slack, don't let the uniform deceive you. People are really hurting and starving out in the police force...

1 Like

Re: Policewoman Demanding N100 In Video Is Arrested by Sike(m): 1:00pm On Aug 22, 2013
Link to the video pls?
Re: Policewoman Demanding N100 In Video Is Arrested by futurewise11(m): 1:01pm On Aug 22, 2013
;DThat's why dem call am workshop
king arizona: This nairaland POLICE WOMAN to dey Beg!!!angryangryangry
TUFIAKWA undecidedundecidedundecided!!!
Where she even dey sef?!!!!
I don't blame her sha........
After all na where man dey work na e man dey chop gringringrin
Re: Policewoman Demanding N100 In Video Is Arrested by taharqa: 1:08pm On Aug 22, 2013
Policewoman: Una wey dey call me, wetin una want make i comment for this case now??
lol..thank God no bi you o grin...... @topic, very interesting and great developments
Re: Policewoman Demanding N100 In Video Is Arrested by gibsgibs(m): 1:11pm On Aug 22, 2013
choi!
Re: Policewoman Demanding N100 In Video Is Arrested by fakulty(m): 1:20pm On Aug 22, 2013
J12:

My brother its a painful story. 100 naira is not even up to a dollar. And this woman will lose her job because she attempted to request a bribe of a little 100 naira.
Its funny and sad.

But wait o, a simple calculation of 100 naira multiplied by the number of commercial buses plying that route per hour per day, multiplied by 30 days will show you that Nigerian police make a hell of money from their extortions.
Re: Policewoman Demanding N100 In Video Is Arrested by Arosa(m): 1:25pm On Aug 22, 2013
Mr.Lu.Gold:
My fellow nairalanders. Before you judge this supposedly corrupt woman, Think. That N100 is probably half of all the money she made that day. She probably has a child at home with no way to feed him/her. It takes a lot for someone to lower themselves to be grovelling for N100 in public. Don't mistake desperation for greed. I have police friends, and some havent been paid for months. If you truly are from Lagos, you will understand the "by any means neccessary" hustle.

Cut her some slack, don't let the uniform deceive you. People are really hurting and starving out in the police force...

There is no excuse for her disgraceful act. I would like to believe that there are a few good men and women left in the country that deserve to be in NPF .
Re: Policewoman Demanding N100 In Video Is Arrested by azimibraun: 1:35pm On Aug 22, 2013
if police catch anybody trying to play hero catching them on camera na die for that person o! video with sense o!
Re: Policewoman Demanding N100 In Video Is Arrested by Horus(m): 1:40pm On Aug 22, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgqxFHMqlxs

Fela Anikulapo Kuti (Authority Stealing)

2 Likes

Re: Policewoman Demanding N100 In Video Is Arrested by fakulty(m): 1:50pm On Aug 22, 2013
Mr.Lu.Gold:

I think you are trying to justify the evils that our police friends perpetrate on our roads on hourly basis. Some of them even rob travelers on the highways at night.
Evil should not be allowed to flourish under any condition

1 Like

Re: Policewoman Demanding N100 In Video Is Arrested by sugardaddy1(m): 2:02pm On Aug 22, 2013
Mr.Lu.Gold:

You're indeed one of the ubiquitous corrupt police officers on Nigeian roads.

1 Like

Re: Policewoman Demanding N100 In Video Is Arrested by iriowuro: 2:10pm On Aug 22, 2013
Mr.Lu.Gold:

only reasonable comment sofar.
Re: Policewoman Demanding N100 In Video Is Arrested by stangely: 2:18pm On Aug 22, 2013
chaii grin shocked
Re: Policewoman Demanding N100 In Video Is Arrested by Nobody: 2:20pm On Aug 22, 2013
Rich Dad: [b]I just don't believe this Ngozi Braide of a woman. Why can't she disclose the name and station of this corrupt police? I can smell some cover up here.
It's good now that everyone is turning to Otedollar this days. NPF una own don finish. [/b]
Abeg, where is dat my camera pen? Sting operation on my mind.
I think the police is trying to cover up the story, the policewoman wasn't arrested.

1 Like

Re: Policewoman Demanding N100 In Video Is Arrested by AnanseK(m): 2:44pm On Aug 22, 2013
koastar:
I think the police is trying to cover up the story, no policeman was arrested.

Yea, but they did'nt say a policeman was arrested - they said a POLICEWOMAN was arrested.
Re: Policewoman Demanding N100 In Video Is Arrested by coputa(m): 2:45pm On Aug 22, 2013
All facet of the nigerian economy is corrupt'have yov ever paused to ask yourself why Nigerians are currupt,Nigeria deserves the people she had,because right from independence till date,our leaders and followers do not appreciate one another,instead they look at you with contempt,disdain and hatred when you do not amass much wealth as a leader or follower...this has snowball into a way of life where every nigerian is using his or her position to exploit people...the nigerian police is not the worst in terms of collection of bribe,they are only visible because they are always exposed to the public by virtue of their job....things are even getting worse now,as crooks and criminals are celebrated,they are striving to outshine one another,by buying the latest jeeps and jets,...we should stop display self deceit and sycophantic attitude,the big thieves should be arrested and brought to book..

2 Likes

Re: Policewoman Demanding N100 In Video Is Arrested by jpphilips(m): 3:20pm On Aug 22, 2013
iri-owuro:

only reasonable comment sofar.

every thief has a reason, imagine wot Nigeria will turn into if all jobless graduates decide to commit crime for the reason of being jobless?

1 Like

Re: Policewoman Demanding N100 In Video Is Arrested by Nobody: 3:25pm On Aug 22, 2013
just2endowed:

It's okay sha but government should provide for spy pen or Google glass for the populace to fight corruption
government should provide the population spy pen? Are u kidding me? Why can't ubsay govt should come and give u food, water, and meat to fill your stomach every now and then.
Re: Policewoman Demanding N100 In Video Is Arrested by abdolleez(m): 3:41pm On Aug 22, 2013
They don't need to arrest her coz of 100 naira wen some politician are stealing billions...free her joor
Re: Policewoman Demanding N100 In Video Is Arrested by Audukaya: 3:44pm On Aug 22, 2013
revolution is internal. said mao of china.
Re: Policewoman Demanding N100 In Video Is Arrested by delight03: 4:41pm On Aug 22, 2013
somebody should pls help us track down those policemen at agege pen cinema and elere police station both in agege. it seems they neva knew anything going on.
Re: Policewoman Demanding N100 In Video Is Arrested by redsun(m): 4:50pm On Aug 22, 2013
abdolleez: They don't need to arrest her coz of 100 naira wen some politician are stealing billions...free her joor

That is known as a scapegoat.If we have a police force in nigeria,the politicians won't get away with get away with their atrocities.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Governor Aliyu Disassociates Self From Buhari’s Poster / Bomb Detectors At Yobe Eid Prayer Ground This Morning / Third Mainland Bridge: Lagos To Roll Out 600 Buses In August – Sanwo-Olu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.