Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,275 members, 7,839,374 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

Policewoman Demanding N100 In Video Is Arrested - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Policewoman Demanding N100 In Video Is Arrested (24257 Views)

RiversRerun: Thugs Injure A Policewoman In Tai LGA(pics) / EFCC Swoops On Diezani’s Residence In Abuja As Ex-minister Is Arrested In London / Nigeria’ll Disintegrate If Uwazuruike Is Arrested – MASSOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policewoman Demanding N100 In Video Is Arrested by jpphilips(m): 10:39am On Aug 22, 2013
Danhumprey: Last I heard,it was a policeman that was caught collecting bribe. Now,it's a policewoman. A woman I can't believe. I used to think that women are not bribe-crazy as men,but this incidence has changed my view. I can only imagine the kind torture they would be torturing her. And trust the men,they won't spare her bosoms. grin

Oya,let me go and get my own spy camera! Alot of people need to be exposed! angry

spy eye glass is the best, just look at what you want to record
Re: Policewoman Demanding N100 In Video Is Arrested by maxisfield(f): 10:47am On Aug 22, 2013
Habatically! Wetin una mean sef, jus 100naira..N50 ugu,N20 crayfish,N20 pepper den N10 ogili dts y she waz arrested meanyl smone waz smugglin 82000dollars. Naijirians grin
Re: Policewoman Demanding N100 In Video Is Arrested by DeeDok: 10:49am On Aug 22, 2013
Dats gud 4 her
Re: Policewoman Demanding N100 In Video Is Arrested by Nobody: 10:49am On Aug 22, 2013
Ogun atilewa. just because of 100 naira
Re: Policewoman Demanding N100 In Video Is Arrested by zolajpower: 10:53am On Aug 22, 2013
Well dis is a story of "d case is d reverse" wht polic man (25k) can do biger a police wman can do lesser(100) owo richard-card,sorry (recharge card). Tufiakwa, woman i spit on ur grave. Se na maggi or crayfish money u dey beg....? ;DWell dis is a story of "d case is d reverse" wht polic man (25k) can do biger a police wman can do lesser(100) owo richard-card,sorry (recharge card). Tufiakwa, woman i spit on ur grave. Se na maggi or crayfish money u dey beg....?
Re: Policewoman Demanding N100 In Video Is Arrested by diresimdi(m): 10:56am On Aug 22, 2013
the other policeman caught in this kind of act was sacked as we were made to believe, lets see what happens this time around since we are now talking of a woman police. kudos to the revolution in electronic industries....secrete cameras.
Re: Policewoman Demanding N100 In Video Is Arrested by miqos02(m): 11:05am On Aug 22, 2013
Tayeni: ;Dpolice the police. So, its now degenerated to this level...where citizens r d ones policing d police.
no its called... YOUR DESTINY IS IN YOUR HANDS
Re: Policewoman Demanding N100 In Video Is Arrested by akpan123(m): 11:11am On Aug 22, 2013
MAKES ME REMEMBER FELA SONG, IF U STEAL OR TAKE SMALL BRIBE , THE MASSES WILL EITHER DEAL WITH U OR U GET SACK FROM YOUR JOB, BUT IF U STEAL BILLION OF NAIRA WITH PEN, A PANEL WILL BE SET, AND IT WILL BE CALL MISMANAGEMENT OR IN APPROPRIATE OF FUND, I DEY LAUGH.
Re: Policewoman Demanding N100 In Video Is Arrested by i1: 11:13am On Aug 22, 2013
Sometimes a step forward will become 2 steps backward!
These policemen will become more harden and wiser to avoid these surveillance devices!
It is well with us!
Congrats to the policewoman, for 100 naira she don sign resignation letter
Re: Policewoman Demanding N100 In Video Is Arrested by Nten: 11:14am On Aug 22, 2013
They are busy video taping gullible policemen & women demanding #20 on the road. They should go to the national assembly and video the senators who looted & are sharing our money.
They should go to the university and video lecturers collecting bribe 4rm students.
They should go to the offices of the SPOs, DPOs and video when the junior officers are returning the bribe they collected to them.
They should go to the VCs offices and video when they are collecting money 4 admission racketeering.
They should go to the hospitals and video the doctors conspiring with pharmacies to transfer drugs meant 4 patients to thier private establishment.
They should......

1 Like

Re: Policewoman Demanding N100 In Video Is Arrested by Odyluv: 11:17am On Aug 22, 2013
I wish they can arrest most of the police on the road cos they are all bribe collectors. I mention dey shouldn't delay to arrest that policeman that shot the bike rider on tuesday in lag and compensate the family very well, that's the story do wanna hear soon.
Re: Policewoman Demanding N100 In Video Is Arrested by Rastamann: 11:19am On Aug 22, 2013
iamswizz: And yet Farouk Lawan is walking free.

That is Nigeria for you. A policewoman caught demanding N100 on camera arrested and sacked while Farouk who was caught on camera stuffing 600,000USD into his cap is walking free and still collecting salary from tax payers money!
Re: Policewoman Demanding N100 In Video Is Arrested by Doovy: 11:21am On Aug 22, 2013
Those police can be freaking annoying. They enter commercial bus and when it is time to pay, they say "STAFF" and I wonder staff of what? I dint like the Nigerian Police, true.
Re: Policewoman Demanding N100 In Video Is Arrested by sugardaddy1(m): 11:25am On Aug 22, 2013
In retaliation for the several inhuman treatment meted out to me by some policemen in the past especially around Patani axis of East-West road, I once dated a young, pretty policewoman and each time I made love to her, I insisted she must put on her uniform. Not only that, I also insisted she must give Mouth Gig as a preamble. On one of such occasions, I deliberately spurted sperm on her hair although I eventually gave her money to get it fixed. After several sexual exploits with her in her uniform, I regained my selfworth and gradually stopped seeing her. But in all, despite the shabby way she was treated, she never lost her temper, was always smiles and even calls just to say hello till this day; an action that now makes me feel very unfair to her as an individual retrospectively cool
Re: Policewoman Demanding N100 In Video Is Arrested by JNdupu: 11:28am On Aug 22, 2013
raytony: Wetin dey pain me be say 100 naira na small money. Anyway, my people talk say na small shit dey spoil yansh.

It's lie, your people no sabi correct proverb. Una neva tanda outside shalanga wey big man dey cry embarassed as him dey struggle to unload one big log? Why u tink say Alomo Bitters dey sell well well?
Re: Policewoman Demanding N100 In Video Is Arrested by PStacks(m): 11:28am On Aug 22, 2013
Thank God for ICT, we need more Camera's in Nigeria.
Re: Policewoman Demanding N100 In Video Is Arrested by adtiezy1(m): 11:29am On Aug 22, 2013
dont8:

http://www.punchng.com/news/n100-bribe-policewoman-caught-in-video-arrested/
na college area for ikotun the tin happen..ah so much know the woman...buh na 50naira she dey demand before naw??guess market don upgrade lipsrsealed
Re: Policewoman Demanding N100 In Video Is Arrested by Anvaller: 11:33am On Aug 22, 2013
J12:

My brother its a painful story. 100 naira is not even up to a dollar. And this woman will lose her job because she attempted to request a bribe of a little 100 naira.
Its funny and sad.

What is sad here? Nigerians don come again ooo, because it was just 100naira they want to start sympathizing with her abi? This is why we are not developing, we are complaining about the rot in our country but still we like to condone the factors that perpetuate the rot. This is not a question of the value of the bribe, it is a question of getting rid of an obnoxious culture of corruption in Nigeria. Do u know how many 100nairas she extorts day in day out?

2 Likes

Re: Policewoman Demanding N100 In Video Is Arrested by adtiezy1(m): 11:37am On Aug 22, 2013
$ugardaddy:
In retaliation for the several inhuman treatment meted out to me by some policemen in the past especially around Patani axis of East-West road, I once dated a young, pretty policewoman and each time I made love to her, I insisted she must put on her uniform. Not only that, I also insisted she must give Mouth Gig as a preamble. On one of such occasions, I deliberately spurted sperm on her hair although I eventually gave her money to get it fixed. After several sexual exploits with her in her uniform, I regained my selfworth and gradually stopped seeing her. But in all, despite the shabby way she was treated, she never lost her temper, was always smiles and even calls just to say hello till this day; an action that now makes me feel very unfair to her as an individual retrospectively cool
gringringringringringringringringringringringrin
Re: Policewoman Demanding N100 In Video Is Arrested by pbling: 11:38am On Aug 22, 2013
woman must wak,leave ha alone it is d 1 u c u r condemnin,if d govt is doin dem wel i bliv d bribe ll reduce,e wit out sin b d 1st 2 cast
Re: Policewoman Demanding N100 In Video Is Arrested by far222(f): 11:39am On Aug 22, 2013
eyaàaa how. she go take survive na if she. lose her job?
Re: Policewoman Demanding N100 In Video Is Arrested by Anvaller: 11:41am On Aug 22, 2013
Nten: They are busy video taping gullible policemen & women demanding #20 on the road. They should go to the national assembly and video the senators who looted & are sharing our money.
They should go to the university and video lecturers collecting bribe 4rm students.
They should go to the offices of the SPOs, DPOs and video when the junior officers are returning the bribe they collected to them.
They should go to the VCs offices and video when they are collecting money 4 admission racketeering.
They should go to the hospitals and video the doctors conspiring with pharmacies to transfer drugs meant 4 patients to thier private establishment.
They should......

At least some ppl have done something, why don't u continue where they have stopped most especially since u know exactly what they should do. I like ur suggestions but why can't u at least do one of those, its not so difficult most especially if u are in Naija. Do not discredit these ppl's actions if u haven't done anything.
Re: Policewoman Demanding N100 In Video Is Arrested by logo77: 11:43am On Aug 22, 2013
I hope the Lagos state police command will make details of her prosecution available to the public;

its just not enough to tell us "stories no bi today

I have spy pens available for sale. Special discounts for NL'ders.

Hurry while stock last !
Re: Policewoman Demanding N100 In Video Is Arrested by IYANGBALI: 11:44am On Aug 22, 2013
pDude: Na so we go dey photo them and dem go dey lose their jobs one by one.

When people started reporting them by their names, they started wearing sweaters to cover their name tags.

Now camera is catching their faces, let us see if they will start to wear lagbaja mask. Useless, corrupt crooks in uniforms. angry
Until we photo the IG and our president too grin grin grin
Re: Policewoman Demanding N100 In Video Is Arrested by sugardaddy1(m): 11:45am On Aug 22, 2013
Nten:

They are busy video taping gullible policemen & women demanding #20 on the road. They should go to the national assembly and video the senators who looted & are sharing our money.
They should.......
You seem to have some skeleton in your cupboard. Just saying undecided
Re: Policewoman Demanding N100 In Video Is Arrested by Dagoma: 11:49am On Aug 22, 2013
She just became victim of circumstance, very unfortunate for her.
Re: Policewoman Demanding N100 In Video Is Arrested by IYANGBALI: 11:50am On Aug 22, 2013
Anvaller:

At least some ppl have done something, why don't u continue where they have stopped most especially since u know exactly what they should do. I like ur suggestions but why can't u at least do one of those, its not so difficult most especially if u are in Naija. Do not discredit these ppl's actions if u haven't done anything.
dont mind him,he was dismissed from service for collecting 50 naira, that is why the thing dey pain am
Re: Policewoman Demanding N100 In Video Is Arrested by IjeomaObasi: 11:51am On Aug 22, 2013
to be honest, the female Police officer deserves to face the wrath of the law. i recommend for her to be prosecuted before a competent court after the in house Police trial which we are meant to believe will take place. so that others can learn.
Re: Policewoman Demanding N100 In Video Is Arrested by akhimself234: 12:00pm On Aug 22, 2013
By the time she collect N100 from 50 commercial bus drivers, that brings it to N5000 and am sure she does this on daily basis. I pity her situation at this moment.

1 Like

Re: Policewoman Demanding N100 In Video Is Arrested by IYANGBALI: 12:06pm On Aug 22, 2013
far222: eyaàaa how. she go take survive na if she. lose her job?

she go take room for one ashawo hotel now
Re: Policewoman Demanding N100 In Video Is Arrested by Arosa(m): 12:07pm On Aug 22, 2013
fingard02k: yawa don gas be that..
that serves her better..i need to record those criminals police at udoka 1st gate

Be careful when you do.
Re: Policewoman Demanding N100 In Video Is Arrested by TOKUGAWA(m): 12:08pm On Aug 22, 2013
Pitbull Pups 4 Sale, Plz call 08035326378 .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG Spends N3.42tn In Nine Months / Nigeria, South Africa To Issue 10yr Visa To Businessmen, Academics / Tinubu Won His 1999 Governorship Election By A Major Landslide (Throwback)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.