Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,150 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

"7 Key Reasons Why Men Have Affairs" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "7 Key Reasons Why Men Have Affairs" (698 Views)

7 Key Ways To Beat Your Girlfriend/wife Without Touching Her / For Guys: See The 5 Key Reasons Why Some Ladies Dislike Condoms / 10 Strange Things All Men Have Done At Least Once (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"7 Key Reasons Why Men Have Affairs" by Nobody: 12:57pm On Aug 22, 2013
I'm yet to meet a person who got married or into a relationship just to be miserable, which means we all want fun, be happy and share wonderful experiences with our partners, isn't it?

In marriages and relationships alike, for most of us we go into them believing in the perfect guarded relationship - that we will get married, have two or three children and grow old together.

So where does it all go wrong? And how and why do affairs happen in relationships? Can we really put all the blame on those "high libido thing" or are affairs more like chunks that fills the cracks in relationships? Read on for ANSWERS.

The Key Reasons Men Have Affairs From My Perspective Includes:

1: In essence because they can. It is not a criminal offence in most part of the world to have an affair.

2: Because they have become lonely within their relationship - they are not connecting with their partners on an emotional and physical level.

3: Because they are desperate for sex and are tired of their wives using sex as a weapon/tool to get them to do things for them.

4: Because they are bored and enjoy the challenge and the risk involved in having an affair.

5: Because they feel that their wives or girlfriends do not respect them anymore and they feel their only function is to provide financially.

6: There are men who genuinely love their wives as the mother to their children, but have come to accept over the years that the only role that their wife is willing to play is to be: MOTHER OF THEIR CHILDREN and these men seek a lover and intellectual companion elsewhere. They have no intention of leaving their wives who are good women. So they engage into having affairs.

7: There are men who are desperately unhappy in their marriages/relationships and are looking for a way out. They frequently do not believe that they will be able to survive on their own and therefore start searching for their backup plan – another woman.

Though present day research have shown that about 80% of couples in marriages/relationships are having affairs which signifies that there is at least 20% of men out there who are immune to my entire list above.

www.flaubertajiero..co.uk
Re: "7 Key Reasons Why Men Have Affairs" by phemmyibjyahoo: 1:34pm On Aug 22, 2013
I'mean one of the 20%.
Re: "7 Key Reasons Why Men Have Affairs" by longjohnsilver: 3:03pm On Aug 22, 2013
Since I was Born, and Now I am getting OLD.. i have
never seen a BOY with one Girlfriend...
Sisters Have You seen?
Re: "7 Key Reasons Why Men Have Affairs" by texbaba1: 3:10pm On Aug 22, 2013
Your reasons are quite valid, nd you should add that (cool its just in a males nature to flirt--human male, male cow, male dog etc ---male specie generally. with the abundance of BEAURIFUL women all over at your beck nd call, for almost nothing sometimes, it takes only God's Grace not to cheat as a man.
Re: "7 Key Reasons Why Men Have Affairs" by Nobody: 3:18pm On Aug 22, 2013
Dose reasons doesn't make sense 2 me,xo do u mean we ladies don't get bored of relationships or we aren't also direspected by guys or we aren't also desperate 4 d S word....do d word "faithful"stil exist?i don't fink xo.

(1) (Reply)

A Doctor Needs Your Candid Advice Here.. / Is "I'm Engaged" normal as a hard-2-get line? / My First Date...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.