Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Is "I'm Engaged" normal as a hard-2-get line? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is "I'm Engaged" normal as a hard-2-get line? (699 Views)

9 Ways Guys With Low Self Esteem Show Desperation When Trying 2 Get a Girlfriend / Pregnant For Sugar-daddy And Engaged To My Fiance / How 2 Treat A Girl Who Likes U But She's Playing Hard 2 Get: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is "I'm Engaged" normal as a hard-2-get line? by Nobody: 9:12am On Dec 25, 2013
Ok! I'v been trying to figure out these answers myself but 2 no avail...why is it that some girls put up this "I'm engaged" sh*t wen trying to play hard to get? I know its okay for you to play hard 2 get some times coz it adds value to ur personality as a girl, even wen u like a guy, u shouldn't just axept 2 date him jst likd dat, bt in trying 2 do dat, don't u tink "I'm engaged" is gross? As for me, no matter hw I like a lady, dat reply turns me off, to me, trying to still win her heart is like trying 2 ax her 2 cheat, 2 me am giving her d impression that if we eventually start dating, I might do same since dats wat I'm encouraging her 2 do, guys would u stil countinue wooing her even if she tells you she is engaged? Coz I stopd making advances at a girl wen i got a reply like dat, did I do d right thing? Am I wrong? Gals hw would u feel if after telin him ure engaged, he stil persists? Can u use i'm engaged as a hard-2-get line? If he persists, wat would u think of him? Do all ladies rily mean it wen they say "I'm engaged" ?
Re: Is "I'm Engaged" normal as a hard-2-get line? by bigfree: 9:15am On Dec 25, 2013
i will comment but not now
Re: Is "I'm Engaged" normal as a hard-2-get line? by sweetestguy(m): 9:35am On Dec 25, 2013
NO
Re: Is "I'm Engaged" normal as a hard-2-get line? by Nuzo1(m): 9:48am On Dec 25, 2013
It's very rational and respectful to loose interest in a girl who told you she's engaged. Cos like you said, going further would mean you are not only encouraging her to cheat on her fiance but that you could still go for a married woman so far you like her.

That being said, you should note that most girls use that line as a hard to get line. Heck these days, guys even get scared off by a girl who says she has a boyfriend than one who says she is engaged.

If the girl in question looks mature and respectful...allow her some distance. But if she looks like a pinging girl...shes playing hard to get. grin

1 Like

Re: Is "I'm Engaged" normal as a hard-2-get line? by Nobody: 9:52am On Dec 25, 2013
Nuzo':
It's very rational and respectful to loose interest in a girl who told you she's engaged. Cos like you said, going further would mean you are not only encouraging her to cheat on her fiance but that you could still go for a married woman so far you like her.

That being said, you should note that most girls use that line a hard to get line. Heck these days, guys even get scared off by a girl who says she has a boyfriend than one who says she is engaged.

If the girl in question looks matured and respectful...allow her some distance. But if she looks like a pinging girl...shes playing hard to get. grin
nice1
Re: Is "I'm Engaged" normal as a hard-2-get line? by Danhumprey: 10:27am On Dec 25, 2013
Nuzo':

That being said, you should note that most girls use that line as a hard to get line. Heck these days, guys even get scared off by a girl who says she has a boyfriend than one who says she is engaged.

If the girl in question looks mature and respectful...allow her some distance. But if she looks like a pinging girl...shes playing hard to get. grin
You spoke my mind!
Re: Is "I'm Engaged" normal as a hard-2-get line? by Enegod(m): 10:34am On Dec 25, 2013
I really have nothing to say, but I am
writing this because i wanted to be
included...
Re: Is "I'm Engaged" normal as a hard-2-get line? by emperorchedda(m): 11:50am On Dec 25, 2013
Enough talk about biatches biko!

(1) (Reply)

A Letter From An Aborted Child / Relationships And Making Demands: Two Sides To A Coin / Pls I Need Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.