Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,303 members, 7,822,497 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police - Fashion (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police (104366 Views)

Naija Peeps and our Fashion Blunders. A.k.a Fashion Police / Naija Fashion Police / Fashion Police In The Sun News Paper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by joywendy(f): 1:18pm On Oct 24, 2014
seriously anne looks too photo shopped! lipsrsealed

she doesn't even look real here more like a painting of some sort.

That photographer is really good!

she doesn't look like her normal white sef grin

though am in love with those gladiators kiss

na just the posture and anne hair i like.

At least jamie looks real.

nice accessories too.

i agree with zoelife comparing both of them wont seem too fair esp on jamie.

mmm....still observing though.

1 Like

Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by luxanne(f): 1:41pm On Oct 24, 2014
Wow! Now am wowed, this is more like it. Both ladies did looked good in that dress I must confess kiss

But I'l choose anne over jamie. I mean, take out the photoshop, lightening and all, she'l still look good esp with those shoes of hers (which am dying for btw kiss) as compared to jamie's. So anne it is for me.
Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by GLAMSQUAD: 2:05pm On Oct 24, 2014
thanks @thatgurlvixen for showing us how to rock bony frames...lol Now this type of skinny is quite appealing.

anyway i like the dress on Ann, seems she has finally shed all that princess image and is out in feisty way in this daring dress with a slit detail, i love the hair too. Great on Ann. Better luck next time Jamie.
Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by Nobody: 10:45pm On Oct 24, 2014
gringrin you ladies and your comments sef,, poor jamie, you've been totally outclassed.. Guess d verdict can come now since its obvious already
Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by GLAMSQUAD: 12:52am On Oct 26, 2014
VERDICT

Go Annie! , Go Annie !, Go Annie ! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Great foot wear , nice lipstick and the hair , uughhh that hair is feisty, i'm not a fan of short hair but this look on Ann has inspired me for my next protective style .

Jamie sorry but Ann wins our vote.

( By the way not to derail , but please you guys should watch our fashion police show (GLAMSQUADTV SHOW) today ,sunday on silverbird tv by 5 pm ,and follow us on twitter @glamsquadNG to let us know who's celebrity look on the show is really pissing you off and which is driving you crazy,i promise it will be fun because we have a mini Joan Rivers coming on the show,she's blunt and hits the nail on the head with her fashion jokes.Thanks Guys. )

NEXT PICTURE PLEASE

/

2 Likes

Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by GLAMSQUAD: 3:20pm On Oct 27, 2014
/

A picture of the Dutchess of Cambridge in a black Temperley London Dress at the ''Action on Addiction '' Dinner reception last week at a restaurant in London.
Pregnant Kate is glowing facially even though she went all black in this look , What do you all think?

For me,you can never go wrong in black , i like the cut out details of the sleeves,very appropriate for someone of her status.

/

Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by Nobody: 5:12pm On Oct 27, 2014
@glamsquad: I totally agree. Nice dress but the detail slightly bothers on trashy/cheap. I'm thinking maybe its d white tone under d detail... Dunno! She looks just there, not too bad, not too good. Incomplete...
Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by luxanne(f): 9:48pm On Oct 27, 2014
Ok, nice hairdo, nice shoes, love the size of her clutch but the dress? I just aint feeling that, just as zoelife said, the white underneath is uncalled for, take that out and she'l be royally gorge in that black outfit.

1 Like

Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by GLAMSQUAD: 10:21pm On Oct 27, 2014
ohh now i see it clearly , she wore a white under wear to block all the cut out details , i actually thought that was part of the dress. so she only left out the sleeves. I still think it was appropriate because maybe if the under wear was black ,i don't know is still like the dress, imagine if she didnt cover up underneath ,and wore it like those i often see on instagram...lol
Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by luxanne(f): 11:44pm On Oct 27, 2014
GLAMSQUAD:
ohh now i see it clearly , she wore a white under wear to block all the cut out details , i actually thought that was part of the dress. so she only left out the sleeves. I still think it was appropriate because maybe if the under wear was black ,i don't know is still like the dress, imagine if she didnt cover up underneath ,and wore it like those i often see on instagram...lol

U want a royalty dressed as such, trashy?shocked She wouldn't dare it, infact she'l be quickly thrown back into her room with a shove grin

Btw, I want y'all to look closely @ her outfit, she only left out one sleeve, her right hand sleeve. The left hand sleeve got some white underneath too. To be frank, I don't get her dress atall.

A black underwear would be more appropriate imo with both sleeves left out and if she wanted to add a white detail to the outfit, a white clutch should have suffice not a white underwear.
Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by joywendy(f): 7:23am On Oct 28, 2014
mmm....

thanks glam for the picture smiley

not a fan of this dress at all!

though i like the fact that the dress was able to hide that baby bump. you wont really notice except on a closer view.

lol. i completely agree with u luxanne. black underwear would have been better.

in all she doesn't look so bad.

2 Likes

Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by Nobody: 9:01am On Oct 28, 2014
Having mixed feelings about the dress,but can forgive her coz of her shoes.. Guess the white underwear was for modesty(as per duchess) as well as a pop of colour but it just doesn't work well. I've seen better on her.
Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by Nobody: 10:42am On Oct 28, 2014
For who she is methinks its ok. She looks good.
Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by Adaeze003(f): 2:10pm On Oct 28, 2014
Not feeling it at all sad sad

1 Like

Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by GLAMSQUAD: 10:36pm On Oct 28, 2014
VERDICT

I give her a P that's all i can say,her hair is gorgeous but the white under wear is what killed this dress for me. angry

Lets move on to the next picture please.

2 Likes

Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by Nobody: 6:19am On Oct 29, 2014
saw this pictire of our former miss world Abani at tiffany ambers women of vision campaign.

she looks cool but i dont like the shoes abi scandals undecided

and that skirt too lipsrsealed

Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by GLAMSQUAD: 9:16am On Oct 29, 2014
wow, i like the outfit , the blouse is doing a lot for her clavicle ( other wise all we would be seeing will be bones all round the neck , which is not a bad thing though ) giving her a well structured silhouette .

@bluelover the skirt is not bad, she's well dressed for her age and and the hair is really nice , i would dress like this any day. smiley smiley

2 Likes

Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by mitchyy(f): 10:02am On Oct 29, 2014
There's something odd in the top and skirt combo. What happened to her model pose? Not a fan of her look except the braids on her

3 Likes

Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by Nobody: 10:21am On Oct 29, 2014
Nice hair. I like the blouse but don't like the skirt and shoes.

1 Like

Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by Nobody: 12:33pm On Oct 29, 2014
GLAMSQUAD:

@bluelover the skirt is not bad, she's well dressed for her age and and the hair is really nice , i would dress like this any day. smiley smiley

mmmm......really? the skirt itself looks very awkward, a pencil skirt would have been more preferable to what she wore.

for the event again,it doesn't really go. the scandals terrible. she just looks too plain.
na just purse she manage to carry. like it just an ordinary event she was going to. This was a very powerful and important event she was going to meet great people here. at least present yourself properly.

not looking like someone going for her first social event in secondary school. smh
Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by fashionair: 1:00pm On Oct 29, 2014
Nooooooo! Not my Agbani! Wah happened to her? This outfit is a no no for me! Whoever styled her needs to be slapped twice! Individually, she's got on great stuff buh put together, no way! Its not working for me. And the red carpet jjc pose Wah happened to the girl who won miss world 14 years ago? I like her hair tho!

1 Like

Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by Nobody: 1:08pm On Oct 29, 2014
fashionair:
Nooooooo! Not my Agbani! Wah happened to her? This outfit is a no no for me! Whoever styled her needs to be slapped twice! Individually, she's got on great stuff buh put together, no way! Its not working for me. And the red carpet jjc pose Wah happened to the girl who won miss world 14 years ago? I like her hair tho!

14 years na long time my dear. alot can happen grin
Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by Nobody: 5:11pm On Oct 29, 2014
Ah ah Babes. Una no look well ni! Agbani looks good now. The skirt and blouse is big on colourmix and the drapes give her much needed volume. The hair shaves years off her age. Luv it. The only minor p i see is the footwear and i'm guessing its her pose or camera angle. Maybe court pumps would fit better. That aside, I'm loving her look.

1 Like

Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by joywendy(f): 5:34pm On Oct 29, 2014
zoelife:
Ah ah Babes. Una no look well ni! Agbani looks good now. The skirt and blouse is big on colourmix and the drapes give her much needed volume. The hair shaves years off her age. Luv it. The only minor p i see is the footwear and i'm guessing its her pose or camera angle. Maybe court pumps would fit better. That aside, I'm loving her look.

lol! abi oh.

same here.

i saw the comments and was like shocked grin

pose and footwear bad.

she went for a simple look. which was okay by me,the skirt doesn't look so bad per se. like the colour combo smiley
Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by GLAMSQUAD: 8:10pm On Oct 29, 2014
I like this skirt for two reasons -

1. Because ,for crying out loud ,aren't you all tired of pencil skirts, i know i am ,so This is a very good deviation from the popular trend.

2. The length is just right and the pleat detail gives me something to look at.

Come on guys its Agbani , and yes if after 14 years you expect her to remain the same then there's a problem , I think there's this hatred for girls with skinny ankles and legs when it comes to shoes,Not every one is gifted with Yam legs grin and i like mine just the way it is ...lol .

2 Likes

Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by adet991(f): 6:37am On Oct 30, 2014
For me,combining the skirt and the top together is a capital NO. Btw I love the braid

2 Likes

Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by GLAMSQUAD: 7:23pm On Oct 31, 2014
VERDICT

I don't know about you guys but i'm loving this look ,but just so to be fair here , i'll say she did okay , the hair is lovely ,the shoes uuuhhmmm ...fair , the blouse and skirt not bad.

NEXT PICTURE PLEASE

1 Like

Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by GLAMSQUAD: 7:26pm On Oct 31, 2014
/
Where are the guys !! this one's for you . Tell us WHO WORE IT BETTER , DRAKE OR CHRIS BROWN in Casely – Hayford ’s White Double Stripe Sweatshirt

more pictures here http://glamsquadmagazine.com/?p=6376

./

Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by GLAMSQUAD: 7:30pm On Oct 31, 2014

For me , if only Chris Brown got rid of that silly hat ( sorry i hate hats , am trying to start liking them but i can't) He looks like a an Amish priest on vacation....lol. Other than that the sweat shirt looks good on him. He fills it up more than Drake did.

Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by Nimen(m): 9:08pm On Oct 31, 2014
Urmm... I think Breezy rocked it better, the white canvas, his pulled up sleeves... The hat? No.
I never liked baseball caps worn backward sha... I think Drake's outfit got a little darker with the canvas.

So its Chris Brown for me...

Urm... Not sure i've seen any male here so ah dunno if its an all girl thingy smiley

1 Like

Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by Nobody: 9:17am On Nov 01, 2014
I think I like what Chris did with his. The Hat Edge. Away from conventional way of wearing sweats. Which Drake did.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (41) (Reply)

Trendy And Classy Women Wears In Vogue From Tito Collection / Wedding Hairstyles Gallery For Natural Hair / Black Girls Killing It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.