Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:05 AM

What Right Has A Boyfriend Over His Girlfriend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Right Has A Boyfriend Over His Girlfriend? (5119 Views)

Ladies: What Will You Do If Your MR RIGHT Has This? (pic) / At What Age Should a Girl Have a Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Right Has A Boyfriend Over His Girlfriend? by Symphony007: 1:58pm On Aug 22, 2013
There is a monumental and wide difference between dating and marraige. In marraige a wife is under obligation to obey and honour her husband and the husband has every right to know the workings and activities of his wife.
But when it comes to dating, it is very different, no girl has an obligation to her boyfriend. There is no binding document holding them together so it really pisses me off when boyfriends order around their girlfriends, demand to know their whereabouts, demand to know all their friends and even go as far as beating them. It is stupid and wrong. Why do guys think they have such powers over a mere "girlfriend" not a wife. And why do the girlfriends take it?
Re: What Right Has A Boyfriend Over His Girlfriend? by buklan4realyah(f): 2:27pm On Aug 22, 2013
Absolutely nothing..provided dat u guyz ar stil BF nd GF level
Re: What Right Has A Boyfriend Over His Girlfriend? by Nobody: 2:58pm On Aug 22, 2013
As a boyfriend. You only have right to be loved and cared for.
But rights as a boyfriend and girlfriend is something the two parties must agree to. There is just no universal right for lovers. It's what you two agree on.
Re: What Right Has A Boyfriend Over His Girlfriend? by Nobody: 3:25pm On Aug 22, 2013
Well my baby doesn't tell me "do dis" or "do dat"..m nt dat stupid 4 a guy 2 order me around lyk a slave,i can do sumfinz 4 my bf if he asks,bt if itz get 2 much,i wud be pissed..
Re: What Right Has A Boyfriend Over His Girlfriend? by Pdizzle(m): 4:18pm On Aug 22, 2013
Minimised husband ryts
Re: What Right Has A Boyfriend Over His Girlfriend? by Monicasque(f): 4:23pm On Aug 22, 2013
i gues sometimes us woman tolerate more than we should all in the name of love regardless the status of the relation
Re: What Right Has A Boyfriend Over His Girlfriend? by Nobody: 4:50pm On Aug 22, 2013
Monicasque: i gues sometimes us woman tolerate more than we should all in the name of love regardless the status of the relation
i gues sometimes us man tolerate more than we should all in the name of love regardless the status of the relation
Re: What Right Has A Boyfriend Over His Girlfriend? by Symphony007: 4:53pm On Aug 22, 2013
maxwello.yg:

i gues sometimes us man tolerate more than we should all in the name of love regardless the status of the relation
face it max, even if some men suffer in relationships, the women who suffer are more.
Re: What Right Has A Boyfriend Over His Girlfriend? by Symphony007: 4:58pm On Aug 22, 2013
Harbosede02: Well my baby doesn't tell me "do dis" or "do dat"..m nt dat stupid 4 a guy 2 order me around lyk a slave,i can sumfinz 4 my bf if he asks,bt if itz get 2 much,i wud be pissed..
good for you. But sadly not all girls are that lucky or smart/brave enough to take a stand.
Re: What Right Has A Boyfriend Over His Girlfriend? by Nobody: 5:50pm On Aug 22, 2013
Symphony007: face it max, even if some men suffer in relationships, the women who suffer are more.
How did you reach this conclusion?
Re: What Right Has A Boyfriend Over His Girlfriend? by Nobody: 5:56pm On Aug 22, 2013
Symph, edit your topic abeg.
Re: What Right Has A Boyfriend Over His Girlfriend? by Nobody: 7:33pm On Aug 22, 2013
None!
Re: What Right Has A Boyfriend Over His Girlfriend? by Adaeze003(f): 8:02pm On Aug 22, 2013
The right to companionship.

Btw, in marriage(Christian), the man is also under obligations.

(1) (Reply)

Berlyn Is An Impersonator, christinnah is fake / Why Do Lesbains Use DILDOS If They Dont Like Preek? / Have You Ever Dated Or Seen A Girl Who Is A Sex Addict ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.