Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,701 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

Dear Nairalanders,please Share Ur Emotional Heartbreak Experience - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Nairalanders,please Share Ur Emotional Heartbreak Experience (2682 Views)

Narrate Your First Heartbreak Experience / A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander / Fastest Way to Get Over Heartbreak? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Nairalanders,please Share Ur Emotional Heartbreak Experience by omobabaolowo: 6:33pm On Aug 22, 2013
Hello people,can we just share our various heart break experience,here,on this thread,will start with mine.
I got heartbroken recently,by a guy i really cared so much about,that shit hurts,like mad.I met this guy sometime early last year,initially i thought i could never date him,cos he is the opposite,of the qualities,i have always longed for in a guy.Am in my late twenties,and he was my second relationship cos i was one of those girls,that did not start dating early,i had my first boyfriend at age 24,before this second boyfriend,to cut a long story short,this guy and i became really good friends,and we started dating,he was the love of my life,and we were inseperable,i tot i had found the one,and eventually i succumbed,to him,being the guy,to lose my virginity to,even though i had always wanted to keep it,till marriage.After the whole thing,we even became closer,when i woke up in the morning,its his voice i hear,when am about to sleep at night its his voice
one day,these ex-boyfriend of mine and i were gisting,and i told him about my aunty,who is like 37years old but unmarried,i told my boyfriend how i wish i could find a good man for my aunty,immediately,he suggested his uncle,who is also within the same age,with my aunty,who is also searhing,we succeded in hooking them up,and both seemed happy about,and started dating.My bf and i were so glad,that we brought smiles to two people who were searching for love.Like 12 months of my bf and i dating,i started noticing some changes in my bf,he did not used to call,like he used to,and he kept giving excuses,anytime we were supposed to see.At first,i waved it aside,that hes doing that,cos hes busy with work and all.So one day after like almost a month of excuses and not seeing,my bf called and demanded that we see each,that he has done the unforgivable,i initially,thought he waz joking,only for him,to tell me dat,my aunty lured him into dating her,and that both have been dating each other for like two months,and to make matters worse,she was pragnant for him,this is a woman about 10years older than him,he said hes shocked and confused,and asked for forgiveness,and that he did not know what came over him,to have dated a woman,old enough to be his aunt,i was shocked cos not only did he betray,me but he also betrayed his uncle,cos my aunt was the uncle's girlfriend,these betrayal,i have forgiven him though and moved on with my life,but these betrayal has left scars in my heart,and my perception of men.I find it so hard to trust men now and just have this mentality,that no man can be trusted....so pls people in the house,please share ur own heart break experience,so that other people can learn from iy
Re: Dear Nairalanders,please Share Ur Emotional Heartbreak Experience by drnairalov: 6:42pm On Aug 22, 2013
eeya...sorry sis... i feel ur pain
Re: Dear Nairalanders,please Share Ur Emotional Heartbreak Experience by xynerise: 6:52pm On Aug 22, 2013
Chai
Re: Dear Nairalanders,please Share Ur Emotional Heartbreak Experience by Nobody: 7:09pm On Aug 22, 2013
xynerise: Chai
Is that your own heartbreak experience gringrin
Re: Dear Nairalanders,please Share Ur Emotional Heartbreak Experience by Nobody: 7:12pm On Aug 22, 2013
He threw away my family guy series, and it still hurts me till today cry
Re: Dear Nairalanders,please Share Ur Emotional Heartbreak Experience by Amya(f): 7:12pm On Aug 22, 2013
Your story is really wrenching. Anyways, not all men are like this. You'll get to find that perfect one that wouldn't hurt you (not like this anyway)

I've been heartbroken twice in my life. The first fell in love with another girl, and the second died. I got depressed for a while, but as they say, time heals all wound. I always get back on the horse.
Re: Dear Nairalanders,please Share Ur Emotional Heartbreak Experience by xynerise: 7:16pm On Aug 22, 2013
Baybe: Is that your own heartbreak experience gringrin
Lol. My heartbreak story is hilarious
Re: Dear Nairalanders,please Share Ur Emotional Heartbreak Experience by Nobody: 7:34pm On Aug 22, 2013
xynerise:
Lol. My heartbreak story is hilarious
Share your story. I need a good laugh grin
Re: Dear Nairalanders,please Share Ur Emotional Heartbreak Experience by macklef(m): 7:42pm On Aug 22, 2013
Baybe: Share your story. I need a good laugh grin
am sure alibaba line is not goin thru, let me bend if e makes u laff.
Re: Dear Nairalanders,please Share Ur Emotional Heartbreak Experience by xynerise: 7:44pm On Aug 22, 2013
Baybe: Share your story. I need a good laugh grin
Your laughter may result to my tears undecided. E pain me well well
Re: Dear Nairalanders,please Share Ur Emotional Heartbreak Experience by Nobody: 7:48pm On Aug 22, 2013
Too long to discuss here. cry
Re: Dear Nairalanders,please Share Ur Emotional Heartbreak Experience by Nobody: 7:53pm On Aug 22, 2013
Oh dear!sowi abt dat,y nt revenge by doin hez uncle 2 n get pregnant 4 im...u must fink m silly,well m jst kidding...as 4 d story,av gat none 2 tell,fnx 4 sharing urz anyway

1 Like

Re: Dear Nairalanders,please Share Ur Emotional Heartbreak Experience by Enegod(m): 7:56pm On Aug 22, 2013
mtcheeew
Re: Dear Nairalanders,please Share Ur Emotional Heartbreak Experience by Nobody: 7:56pm On Aug 22, 2013
macklef: am sure alibaba line is not goin thru, let me bend if e makes u laff.
where you wan bend go undecided. How i wan take see the bend sef undecided
Re: Dear Nairalanders,please Share Ur Emotional Heartbreak Experience by Nobody: 7:58pm On Aug 22, 2013
xynerise:
Your laughter may result to my tears undecided. E pain me well well
Okies, I get. Sorry for the pain.
Re: Dear Nairalanders,please Share Ur Emotional Heartbreak Experience by SLIDiE(m): 7:58pm On Aug 22, 2013
Heartbreak?
Me?

Mba!!!

And i dnt break people's heart too.
Re: Dear Nairalanders,please Share Ur Emotional Heartbreak Experience by Nobody: 7:59pm On Aug 22, 2013
sexytabhi: Too long to discuss here. cry
Pele
Re: Dear Nairalanders,please Share Ur Emotional Heartbreak Experience by Nobody: 8:05pm On Aug 22, 2013
Baybe: Pele
Awww thanks *bighug*
Re: Dear Nairalanders,please Share Ur Emotional Heartbreak Experience by Nobody: 8:09pm On Aug 22, 2013
sexytabhi:
Awww thanks *bighug*
*hugs back*
Re: Dear Nairalanders,please Share Ur Emotional Heartbreak Experience by Kslib(m): 8:17pm On Aug 22, 2013
@OP,i feel for you sha.. Damn!! That guy is an asss and your aunty is a wicked woman,maybe thats why she's still single at 37..
I know she's your aunty and you might pick offense at how i addressed her,but thats the bitter truth...
All izz well!
Re: Dear Nairalanders,please Share Ur Emotional Heartbreak Experience by psalmdave(m): 9:27pm On Aug 22, 2013
touchin story,mine jes goes like dis,av nt been in a relationship b4 bt any girl i try 2 chyke is d one oda boys av an eye for or datin,or probably doesnt like me nd m nt jes stronge enof 2 hold on 2...m still a little 2 young tho
Re: Dear Nairalanders,please Share Ur Emotional Heartbreak Experience by shortgun(m): 9:29pm On Aug 22, 2013
My heart has been broken countless times ever since i was 8, now my heart is in pieces cry
Nothing more to break.
Re: Dear Nairalanders,please Share Ur Emotional Heartbreak Experience by Aklofs: 10:31pm On Aug 22, 2013
sexytabhi: Too long to discuss here. cry
Can we discuss it in my room?
Re: Dear Nairalanders,please Share Ur Emotional Heartbreak Experience by okooloyun1(m): 11:10pm On Aug 22, 2013
Hmmm........ Op better luck next time, me i never get heartbreak story d one dat suppose to be we just agreed to go our seperate ways.
Re: Dear Nairalanders,please Share Ur Emotional Heartbreak Experience by okooloyun1(m): 11:18pm On Aug 22, 2013
Op, did dat ur aunty later marry him or she abort the pregnancy.
Re: Dear Nairalanders,please Share Ur Emotional Heartbreak Experience by Nobody: 11:20pm On Aug 22, 2013
Baybe: Is that your own heartbreak experience gringrin
i taya o!

But even u sef nko?? tongue
Re: Dear Nairalanders,please Share Ur Emotional Heartbreak Experience by Nobody: 11:27pm On Aug 22, 2013
out of all my prev relationship, its only one dat d break up hurt me. And it really hurt so much. For real i thought i could actually feel my heart breaking. Dat feelin no gud o. He cheated on me..
Re: Dear Nairalanders,please Share Ur Emotional Heartbreak Experience by beckers: 11:36pm On Aug 22, 2013
My own goes like dis right now I hardly love any babe cos I feel all of dem are after money and material things.
My girl frd was dating my cousin, she never knew, until my cousin was telling me about d babe, how nice caring she is, he showed me d pic, as I saw it I was shocked and told him dis is also my babe, he laught and said am joker, we plan and invited d girl, and she came and saw us she accepted me and deny my cousin dat she don't knows my cousin, cos I have 2 flashy honda spider and Camry big daddy, and my cousin is poor, thought I knew her luv 4 me was fake. I brokeup immediately.

My second date is my frd introduce his babe to me, d next day d babes called me and said she loves me, I as shocked, she nearly raped me, I told d boyfrd and d boyfrd said its lie, I called d babe over and she deny d boyfrd and slap d boyfrd blood gush out, I told her am sorry I can't date here, she cried, cried, I never allow her in my life.

3rd one I put  normal singlet and one local wear and toasted babe she said am not her type, dat she can't date me dat am poor rat, d next day I clean up and look sweet, she saw me  ride, and said she saw me and her in beach making lover trying to appologise I broke up.

So many now I don't have girl friend am just 25yrs old, am scared who trully loves me.

My pin: 26ef7b75. Plz I need your advice
Re: Dear Nairalanders,please Share Ur Emotional Heartbreak Experience by 190theclown: 12:00am On Aug 23, 2013
oko-oloyun:

guy go and remove the picture on your profile,your face be like raining season,as in the picture tells it all of how dumb you are,you look dumb and deaf.spits on your face,cleans spit and spit again and looks at your birth certificate and sees a 16 years old guy spits on you again and gets a cane to give you a bad flogging just like the way one should beat a 6 years old lower thinking fellow,***knocking at your brain saying "anybody home"***no one is responding because definitely your brain is empty so no matter how hard I knock there can never be any response,onyi ara
Re: Dear Nairalanders,please Share Ur Emotional Heartbreak Experience by 190theclown: 12:03am On Aug 23, 2013
well i had to break up with her after she came to my house

finished and ate all the meat from my blacksoup, ate the 3 banana's in my fridge,
stole my Nokia C1 and stole my malaria drugs - i couldnt stand the heart break so i told her to feck off and
she broke up with me even after eating everything in my house - my heart was broken + she was Nigerian too embarassed cry cry cry
Re: Dear Nairalanders,please Share Ur Emotional Heartbreak Experience by Nobody: 12:04am On Aug 23, 2013
booqee: i taya o!

But even u sef nko?? tongue
Who wan break my heart kwanu. The person no dey fear, make the person just try am first gringrin
Re: Dear Nairalanders,please Share Ur Emotional Heartbreak Experience by 190theclown: 12:07am On Aug 23, 2013
Baybe: Who wan break my heart kwanu. The person no dey fear, make the person just try am first gringrin

well i;d Love to cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Traditional Marriage List... Guys And Ladies What Will You Do? / Six Important Things Every Nigerian Lady Must Do Before 30 / Natural Pink Lips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.