Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:33 AM

Amosun Launches 150 Taxi Cab In Ogun - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amosun Launches 150 Taxi Cab In Ogun (17804 Views)

Bola Tinubu: My Life As A Cab Driver And Security Guard: PM News / Tinubu Drives El-Rufai In A Taxi Cab In Kaduna (Photos) / Governor Amosun Of Ogun Stoned By TASUED Students As He Ran For Cover [PIC] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amosun Launches 150 Taxi Cab In Ogun by Gbawe: 7:54pm On Aug 22, 2013
Nissan Saloon. Amosun not messing around with his "Ogun standard" cool cool

http://www.osundefender.org/?p=117502

Amosun launches 150 taxi cab in ogun

150 new metro taxi cabs.

Ogun State government says all arrangements have been concluded to inaugurate its 150 new metro taxi cabs.
The Senior Special Assistant to the Governor on Transportation, Mr Gbenga Opesanwo, disclosed this during an interactive session with newsmen in Abeokuta on Monday.
He said the inauguration of the air conditioned Nissan Saloon cars would mark the second phase of the mass transit scheme of the present administration in the state.

The taxi scheme, he added, was in fulfilment of Gov. Ibikunle Amosun’s promise during the inauguration of the State Bus Mass Transit Scheme to ease transportation problem in the state.
Opesanwo said the taxis would be given out to interested labour unions, cooperative societies and other groups in the state.

5 Likes

Re: Amosun Launches 150 Taxi Cab In Ogun by SLIDiE(m): 8:13pm On Aug 22, 2013
Tip of the ice berg!!

That guy is a beast when it comes to performance!

Lest i forgot:

Firstus te commentos!!

wink wink

12 Likes

Re: Amosun Launches 150 Taxi Cab In Ogun by Gbawe: 8:17pm On Aug 22, 2013
SLIDiE: Tip of the ice berg!!

That guy is a beast when it comes to performance!

Lest i forgot:

Firstus te commento!!

wink wink

Ogun folks may ask him to be life Governor at this rate grin grin grin grin I swear this Amosun is printing money in a lab behind Ogun State house because these are all the things OGD swore money was not available to achieve cool cool cool cool

11 Likes

Re: Amosun Launches 150 Taxi Cab In Ogun by Nobody: 8:20pm On Aug 22, 2013
Gov amosun blazing hot. Apc keeps impressing

9 Likes

Re: Amosun Launches 150 Taxi Cab In Ogun by Nobody: 8:23pm On Aug 22, 2013
I have a dream, that one day, keke napep will be phased out and we shall have air conditioned cars as Taxis. grin

Who say better thing no good? cheesy

15 Likes

Re: Amosun Launches 150 Taxi Cab In Ogun by Pataki: 8:24pm On Aug 22, 2013
Amosun is really making me think of heading back to Abeokuta.

I even heard he banned all his special advisers and political appointees from showing off and behaving in disorderly fashion in Ogun State unlike what was obtainable during the PDP era in Ogun State.

Ogun standard all the way! Up APC!!!

5 Likes

Re: Amosun Launches 150 Taxi Cab In Ogun by Nobody: 8:25pm On Aug 22, 2013
APC wanna make me come back home o! The AC/APC Governors are impressing me every time they do something. Nissan are meant to last forever. This is a good development.

Amosun dey vex o!

2 Likes

Re: Amosun Launches 150 Taxi Cab In Ogun by Gbawe: 8:28pm On Aug 22, 2013
Obiagelli: Gov amosun blazing hot. Apc keeps impressing

Dude is 'scorching'. I always assured some here that, post registration, we will be at the 'business end' where the APC will show the real and tangible achievements of its administrators that makes it the Party to beat. For those who have eyes and ambition it will be obvious they must dump indolence and mediocrity to get on the train of progress. No long thing. cool cool

3 Likes

Re: Amosun Launches 150 Taxi Cab In Ogun by Nobody: 8:29pm On Aug 22, 2013
That's nice! Taxis have always been their thing in Ogun (and ondo too) unlike Ibadan and Lagos, but will they maintain it?

Akala also launched air conditioned taxi some years back, almost all those taxis are gone now, although most of akala's own na chinco cars sha oo.

4 Likes

Re: Amosun Launches 150 Taxi Cab In Ogun by Gbawe: 8:30pm On Aug 22, 2013
berem: I have a dream, that one day, keke napep will be phased out and we shall have air conditioned cars as Taxis. grin

My dear, it is no longer a dream OOOOO. At least not in Ogun State cool cool cool What is that thing you say again? I remember now. Sai APC !!!

3 Likes

Re: Amosun Launches 150 Taxi Cab In Ogun by Nobody: 8:30pm On Aug 22, 2013
berem: I have a dream, that one day, keke napep will be phased out and we shall have air conditioned cars as Taxis. grin

Looking Forward to the future too !!!

God Bless Nigeria !!!

3 Likes

Re: Amosun Launches 150 Taxi Cab In Ogun by PaulJohn1: 8:31pm On Aug 22, 2013
In two years time, Amosun's achievement might surpass that of Fashola.
Imagine building eight flyovers in just two and half years in office undecided

5 Likes

Re: Amosun Launches 150 Taxi Cab In Ogun by Gbawe: 8:31pm On Aug 22, 2013
payless: APC wanna make me come back home o! The AC/APC Governors are impressing me every time they do something. Nissan are meant to last forever. This is a good development.

Amosun dey vex o!

"Ogun standard" innit. No long thing.

1 Like

Re: Amosun Launches 150 Taxi Cab In Ogun by Nobody: 8:32pm On Aug 22, 2013
Gbawe:

Ogun folks may ask him to be life Governor at this rate grin grin grin grin I swear this Amosun is printing money in a lab behind Ogun State house because these are all the things OGD swore money was not available to achieve cool cool cool cool

Look wetin Amosun dey do o! Our governors from the other side of the Niger dey tell us say the monthly allocation is not enough. Whereas, dem dey buy mansion for London, USA, and Dubai. Dem dey even collect more money from federal government more than Amosun dey get, SMH!

I hope South-west doesn't leave South-west behind. The whole SW/SE should devolop together in my view.

6 Likes

Re: Amosun Launches 150 Taxi Cab In Ogun by SLIDiE(m): 8:32pm On Aug 22, 2013

so, how bad does that sound?
If u are tryin to use a reverse statement in sayin the tricycles will be banned, so what?

We want decency, and standards, so u can accommodate them in ur state and grant them asylum!
Re: Amosun Launches 150 Taxi Cab In Ogun by Naijalastborn(m): 8:32pm On Aug 22, 2013
Pataki: Amosun is really making me think of heading back to Abeokuta.

I even heard he banned all his special advisers and political appointees from showing off and behaving in disorderly fashion in Ogun State unlike what was obtainable during the PDP era in Ogun State.

you be Egba boy?
Re: Amosun Launches 150 Taxi Cab In Ogun by Rhino5dm: 8:33pm On Aug 22, 2013
What a waste of public funds. How many people are going to benefit from this waste? Mmmtcchhhwwee!!

9 Likes

Re: Amosun Launches 150 Taxi Cab In Ogun by Nobody: 8:35pm On Aug 22, 2013
Rhino.5dm:
What a waste of public funds. How many people are going to benefit from this waste? Mmmtcchhhwwee!!

Please leave room for learners to know you're being sarcastic oo, b4 dem pounce on you! Lol

6 Likes

Re: Amosun Launches 150 Taxi Cab In Ogun by Nobody: 8:35pm On Aug 22, 2013

I am thinking the same thing o! I have my house in Idi-Aba by Federal Medical Centre but I just refuse to complete it due to situation in Nigeria. I have to get it done if things continue like the way Amosun is going about business in Abeokuta.

2 Likes

Re: Amosun Launches 150 Taxi Cab In Ogun by gramci: 8:37pm On Aug 22, 2013
See clowns feasting on this thread
Re: Amosun Launches 150 Taxi Cab In Ogun by Nobody: 8:38pm On Aug 22, 2013
Rhino.5dm:

LOL!!! You must have been dining with dem haters. Sarcasm!

2 Likes

Re: Amosun Launches 150 Taxi Cab In Ogun by Nobody: 8:40pm On Aug 22, 2013
gramci: See clowns feasting on this thread

Amosun is working, haters are crying. Go and swim in the nearest dam.

3 Likes

Re: Amosun Launches 150 Taxi Cab In Ogun by Afam4eva(m): 8:41pm On Aug 22, 2013
Nice looking taxis...But i'll advice these governors to also consider something similar to BRT in their states cos not all citizens can afford to hire a taxi.

2 Likes

Re: Amosun Launches 150 Taxi Cab In Ogun by Rhino5dm: 8:42pm On Aug 22, 2013
django1:

Please leave room for learners to know you're being sarcastics oo, b4 dem pounce on you! Lol

Ha ha ha ha. . .I swear, with the likes of Fashola, Rauf and Amosun, I wish there won't be any election by 2015 . . . Let Jonathan continues his pillage at central while these vibrant guys develop our cities and integrate our region.

SAI SOUTH WEST!!

3 Likes

Re: Amosun Launches 150 Taxi Cab In Ogun by Gbawe: 8:42pm On Aug 22, 2013

I always stated that Amosun was going to be a special administrator. He was the only governor who, shortly after taking office, successfully bullied the State legislators to pass a bill cutting the salaries of public officials including Amosun himself so that "more money could be freed up to spend on the needs of the people".

6 Likes

Re: Amosun Launches 150 Taxi Cab In Ogun by Nobody: 8:44pm On Aug 22, 2013
Afam4eva: Nice looking taxis...But i'll advice these governors to also consider something similar to BRT in their states cos not all citizens can afford to hire a taxi.

It is better to advice your home state governor about coming to SW to learn about how to deliver dividend of democracy to the masses. Your governor needs that advice more than Amosun. What do you think?

3 Likes

Re: Amosun Launches 150 Taxi Cab In Ogun by Afam4eva(m): 8:45pm On Aug 22, 2013
payless:

It is better to advice your home state governor about coming to SW to learn about how to deliver dividend of democracy to the masses. Your governor needs that advice more than Amosun. What do you think?
You're right. Fashola should learn from Amosun and vice-versa. We have a lot to learn from each other.

1 Like

Re: Amosun Launches 150 Taxi Cab In Ogun by Rhino5dm: 8:47pm On Aug 22, 2013
Afam4eva: Nice looking taxis...But i'll advice these governors to also consider something similar to BRT in their states cos not all citizens can afford to hire a taxi.

How about taking that recommendations to Thief T A Orji? grin grin

Charity should begin at home. Miu he he.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amosun Launches 150 Taxi Cab In Ogun by Nobody: 8:47pm On Aug 22, 2013
Afam4eva:
You're right. Fashola should learn from Amosun and vice-versa. We have a lot to learn from each other.

A lot to learn from each other indeed!

1 Like

Re: Amosun Launches 150 Taxi Cab In Ogun by gramci: 8:49pm On Aug 22, 2013
payless:

Amosun is working, haters are crying. Go and swim in the nearest dam.

ugly clowns are now identifying themselves
Re: Amosun Launches 150 Taxi Cab In Ogun by Rhino5dm: 8:49pm On Aug 22, 2013
payless:

OK I get it, you now have access to my brain or what?
Re: Amosun Launches 150 Taxi Cab In Ogun by Nobody: 8:49pm On Aug 22, 2013
Rhino.5dm:

How about taking that recommendations to Thief T A Orji? grin grin

Charity should begin at home. Miu he he.

Help me tell am again o. The guy dey vex me mehn. He should send the advice to Ebonyi or Anambra. They need it more over there.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dasukigate: Dokpesi Got N2.1billion Through Due process - EFCC Witness / Photos From Late Olusola Saraki's Remembrance Ceremony / How Buni Plotted To Scuttle APC Convention, Remain Party Chairman - The Cable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.