Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,124 members, 7,818,369 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Amosun Launches 150 Taxi Cab In Ogun - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amosun Launches 150 Taxi Cab In Ogun (17815 Views)

Bola Tinubu: My Life As A Cab Driver And Security Guard: PM News / Tinubu Drives El-Rufai In A Taxi Cab In Kaduna (Photos) / Governor Amosun Of Ogun Stoned By TASUED Students As He Ran For Cover [PIC] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amosun Launches 150 Taxi Cab In Ogun by TechyGuy: 9:31am On Aug 23, 2013
Gbawe:

@Awodman.

DO you see what I am talking about? Have I spoken to this character here that he jumps in to be questions my upbringing? Is that not unprovoked uncouthness? This is what this forum is about. Spineless cowards who throw blows and play victim when an uppercut comes back at them.

If I respond in kind now or elsewere to this forum member, it is what I write you will conveniently focus on and expose as "rude behaviour" because I am not in your team GEJ. Whereas you are blind to the antics of your co-travellers who are the most rude, most uncouth and most agbero-like on NL by miles.

Gbawe, everyone is not supposed to agree in this forum but the way you and many APC fellows insult people is unbecoming.
Just this singular post of yours have like how many curse words? To imagine that you think insulting people in a public faceless forum is "throwing uppercuts"?

If you care, it makes you sound unintelligent and unexposed no pun intended.

Check my posts months back and you will find I have constantly spoke against folks who do same. You are not an exception.
This is the main reason I left supporting ACN. Your leaders a "few elder states men" think insulting people is fashionable.

Yes, many GEJ supporters are guilty of same. And they need to make a change!

So stop whining a take a break.

1 Like

Re: Amosun Launches 150 Taxi Cab In Ogun by flowbjones(m): 9:32am On Aug 23, 2013
People condemning Governors who have done this in the past. Why don't you also blame those given these taxis to drive:/ abi na governors dey drive am?
As Nigerians we need to work on our maintenance culture,all we do is to shout government this,government that. God help us!
God bless you Mr governor,Others should learn from you.

Ogun State is working.
Re: Amosun Launches 150 Taxi Cab In Ogun by dossantos1: 9:57am On Aug 23, 2013
Gbawe:

Are you clinically insane? Is this not part of a BRT (bus rapid transport) scheme which is in turn a part of an impressive transport agenda taking in a comprehensive light rail scheme to provide adequate transport throughout Ogun State? How many performing governors have such a comprehensive transport agenda let alone "clueless ones"? M0r0n. Mumu just rushes in to play opposition politics while his brain has been left in the village he last visited to dispense herbal medicine. I even highlighted, with bold print, what is written below at the beginning of the thread. I guess there is no way to mitigate for grade A olodo like you.

guy!!!! i was in abeokuta 3wks ago and i must confess Amosun has done alot buh u guys should stop ridiculing this performing governor all in the name of praise singing. there is no big deal in dis taxi, gbenga daniel done something similar to that in d past, what are the status of cabs he bought then. let stop blowing things out of imagination. just go to delta state and see what Uduaghan has achieved in terms of transportation scheme. i'm a lagosian dnt get it twisted

1 Like

Re: Amosun Launches 150 Taxi Cab In Ogun by agitator: 10:25am On Aug 23, 2013
dos-santos:

guy!!!! i was in abeokuta 3wks ago and i must confess Amosun has done alot buh u guys should stop ridiculing this performing governor all in the name of praise singing. there is no big deal in dis taxi, gbenga daniel done something similar to that in d past, what are the status of cabs he bought then. let stop blowing things out of imagination. just go to delta state and see what Uduaghan has achieved in terms of transportation scheme. i'm a lagosian dnt get it twisted

Uduaghan buses and taxis are even subsidized, don't overload. In fact, people prefer to wait for the Uguaghan buses/taxis instead of board other commercial vehicles. I didn't mention the inter-state part in my earlier post. The buses have been operating since his first tenure and over 90% are still in good condition.
Re: Amosun Launches 150 Taxi Cab In Ogun by olu4life(m): 10:36am On Aug 23, 2013
Some peeps are so ignorant. Please if u know nothing about a State,kindl¥ STFU. Ogun State doesnt use bus,the¥ take cabs unlike Lag where its onl¥ d rich dat can board cabs. So please think before posting. Tenk
Re: Amosun Launches 150 Taxi Cab In Ogun by OrigamiIII: 10:37am On Aug 23, 2013
Carlmax: See as my body just dey pepper me ! Other states dey develop, Delta state dey "mark time". Oh Lord we need APC in DELTA STATE... Uduagan and his cohorts would not kill us In JESUS name! Amen.

Ameeeeen!Bros I greet you specialy.
Re: Amosun Launches 150 Taxi Cab In Ogun by OrigamiIII: 10:40am On Aug 23, 2013
anonimi:

My yoruba people obviously need to travel outside our former federal capital Lagos or at least read about other states in the FRN.

Omo to k'oba de oko baba elo mi, a ni oko baba ohun ni otobi ju - pikin wey never see another farm go dey swagger sey na im papa farm big pass.

Na sooo!!!

Is Uduaghan also with the "progressive" Arewa Peoples Congress, APC or with the over-demonised PDP
For how long shall we be mumu-lised by our IGNORANCE?
"My people perish for lack of knowledge" comes to mind here!

Nah sooooo!!!
Re: Amosun Launches 150 Taxi Cab In Ogun by JABB(m): 10:50am On Aug 23, 2013
Ok......now that he's making cabs available are there accessible roads in all ogun state where these cabs move thru.
Re: Amosun Launches 150 Taxi Cab In Ogun by Sike(m): 11:14am On Aug 23, 2013
And like play like play, Amosun is "Doing" it. smiley
Re: Amosun Launches 150 Taxi Cab In Ogun by seyipumpin: 11:25am On Aug 23, 2013
Amosun a formal Senator is gathering momentum of APC platform; could someone nip the bud of those in the National Assembly that:

1. There pay needs to be reviewed downwards.
2. Checkmate Political office holders in such a way that it will be their personal business 1st; Office-holding 2nd (By choice)[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Amosun Launches 150 Taxi Cab In Ogun by anonimi: 11:35am On Aug 23, 2013
seyipumpin: Amosun a formal Senator is gathering momentum of APC platform; could someone nip the bud of those in the National Assembly that:

1. There pay needs to be reviewed downwards.
2. Checkmate Political office holders in such a way that it will be their personal business 1st; Office-holding 2nd (By choice)

Maybe you can advise Amosun to show a good example by refunding the excess allowances he collected as PDP's senator for Ogun Central district (2003 - 2007) since he is "gathering momentum".
What do you think
Re: Amosun Launches 150 Taxi Cab In Ogun by deebrain(m): 11:45am On Aug 23, 2013
wonderful. Way to go amosun! As long as these cute rides dont ply akute and ajuwon routes, they would do just fine. Up APC!
Re: Amosun Launches 150 Taxi Cab In Ogun by agbameta: 11:59am On Aug 23, 2013
X-factoria:

How about 1,000 okadas x 2 = 2,000 x several times everyday? Is that also mass transit

Can you see how warped your logic is? Half-educated mofo!

Dummy, were you talking about Taxi or Okada or how did we gyrate from taxi to okada?

Olodo low mentality, you corner them and they move on to the next dumb talk.

What's Okada got to do with anything or are we moving forward or backward? Your gear in life remains in revers.
Re: Amosun Launches 150 Taxi Cab In Ogun by Okijajuju1(m): 12:04pm On Aug 23, 2013
django1:

Dude where is your promised picture thread?

Coming Soon Hommie
Re: Amosun Launches 150 Taxi Cab In Ogun by karlmax2: 12:47pm On Aug 23, 2013
deebrain: wonderful. Way to go amosun! As long as these cute rides dont ply akute and ajuwon routes, they would do just fine. Up APC!
dr PETER ODILI a pdp governor lunched over 200 taxi cab way back in 2002 when he was in his first term as rivers governor.what was the AD governors which includes bisi akande your apc chairman doing then in 2002?.maybe They were busy looking.Ameachi,akpabio,chime,peter obi,timipre silva etc all lunched more than 150 taxis way back....u people should keep celebrating mediocrity.

2 Likes

Re: Amosun Launches 150 Taxi Cab In Ogun by willibounce: 2:20pm On Aug 23, 2013
Sham! Na which ppl wan enter these taxis? Shey na ppl wey dey struggle to pay money for danfo wan enter taxi? Abeg make d man park well jare. This is not d kinda development we talking abt. Do something moRe Reasonable and dnt concentrate d development on a particular section of d state.. Ogun state na still bush place jare. Nothing sweet pass Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Amosun Launches 150 Taxi Cab In Ogun by Bayoogefila(m): 7:37pm On Aug 23, 2013
Sentiment apart, Senator Ibikunle Amosun is a blessing to Ogun State. He knows what to do and how to do it so that everybody will have sense of belonging. More power to your elbow, Amosun.
Re: Amosun Launches 150 Taxi Cab In Ogun by makizee(m): 11:15pm On Aug 23, 2013
anonimi:

Maybe we should start by asking if Amosun's government and legislature have adopted the FOI Act
Apparently Ajimobi's Oyo state has refused to do so.

P.S.: It seems we do have some measure OF true federalism after all despite the noise from ACN and its new group, APC.

Even Fashola's Lagos that has adopted it reportedly threatened its workers from sharing information.

We are having progressively OBSCURE and SECRECY south west governments!
Which is understandable even though DISAGREEABLE, since they are all running up massive debts for future, unborn generations with Fashola leading the pack at over N=600 billion
shocked
I'll have to say something about this debt issue some of u keep hammering on, debt in it self is not a bad thing, as long as money borrowed is used for wht it was meant for and not mismanaged...borrowing money for development purpose is more than ok, debt would naturally be serviced when investment start to pour in (due to d infrastructure provided) so stop bn shallow wit ds debt is bad mentality ish..The USA is d most indebted nation in d world and also its largest economy
Re: Amosun Launches 150 Taxi Cab In Ogun by tunji111(m): 11:52am On Aug 24, 2013
more grease to his elbow.
Re: Amosun Launches 150 Taxi Cab In Ogun by oskaaay(m): 2:27pm On Aug 24, 2013
uhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

it's well ooo for Naija!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Amosun Launches 150 Taxi Cab In Ogun by abrat: 3:14pm On Aug 24, 2013

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Amaechi Prays For President Jonathan On Twitter / How Obi Emergence Disrupted Tinubu's Game / Immigration Unveils Online Passport Application Portal Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.