Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,551 members, 7,819,957 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

ASUU Withdraw From Negotiation With Government - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU Withdraw From Negotiation With Government (51778 Views)

Another Nationwide ASUU Strike? / Jonathan Says No More Negotiation With ASUU / FG Breaks-Off ASUU Negotiation, To Introduce Student Loans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASUU Withdraw From Negotiation With Government by immaq8(f): 10:12pm On Aug 22, 2013
I.T continues till further notice cheesy

1 Like

Re: ASUU Withdraw From Negotiation With Government by Hernadez99: 10:14pm On Aug 22, 2013
ASUU, make una pity me na embarassed 2 years nor be beans oo !!
Re: ASUU Withdraw From Negotiation With Government by Myque1(m): 10:14pm On Aug 22, 2013
This madness and national embarrassment can only happen in Nigeria! Both ASUU and the FG are being utterly unreasonable if you ask me. As the saying goes, when two elephants fight...
Re: ASUU Withdraw From Negotiation With Government by Joe50(m): 10:14pm On Aug 22, 2013
Re: ASUU Withdraw From Negotiation With Government by ayusco85(m): 10:14pm On Aug 22, 2013
This only means one thing: students should go and find what to do to make money, this strike won't end any time soon. I forsee it stretchin upto next year. God help us all. And i had just two months to been A̶̲̥̅ graduate o, *God knows best*

Re: ASUU Withdraw From Negotiation With Government by dryakson(m): 10:15pm On Aug 22, 2013
Students withdraws from school even if ASUU calls off the strike. Silly people, ...... Commander in chief abeg No work No pay

1 Like

Re: ASUU Withdraw From Negotiation With Government by Joe50(m): 10:15pm On Aug 22, 2013
immaq8: I.T continues till further notice cheesy

Ur own gudooo kiss
Re: ASUU Withdraw From Negotiation With Government by Nobody: 10:15pm On Aug 22, 2013
eddiebruk:

I hope someday you will get a Government Job and be underpaid so that you will know what it means to get the standard of education that gave you the Job without getting the necessary salary, compared to what the senators share annually who should earn more...?
Dude, I don't think anybody is owed any salary. What I see here is a bunch of selfish hypocrites holding the government ransom because of extra allowances for no reason they deserve.

9 Likes

Re: ASUU Withdraw From Negotiation With Government by ImanuelJannah(m): 10:15pm On Aug 22, 2013
Admittedly, Government needs to increase funding of Public Universities in the country. However, I see the striking lecturers demanding their unpaid allowances in the guise of fighting to get FG to implement the 2009 agreement. That's all!

SIGNED: www.imanueljannah..com

1 Like

Re: ASUU Withdraw From Negotiation With Government by owolabifunke14(f): 10:16pm On Aug 22, 2013
ASUU dey vex.
Re: ASUU Withdraw From Negotiation With Government by nigflue: 10:17pm On Aug 22, 2013
This is a sad and unfortunate news coming from ASUU. I wonder when this thing will end.
Re: ASUU Withdraw From Negotiation With Government by Gboyee4fun(m): 10:18pm On Aug 22, 2013
Dis ASUU strike calls for patience
Re: ASUU Withdraw From Negotiation With Government by Kponkwem(m): 10:18pm On Aug 22, 2013
Justosaus: selfish lecturers. Gambling with the future of nigerians because of allowances

It is not just about allowances but a whole gamut of infrastructure in universities, research funding, making administration conform to global standards

2 Likes

Re: ASUU Withdraw From Negotiation With Government by Akainzo(m): 10:18pm On Aug 22, 2013
Reyginus: Dude, I don't think anybody is owed any salary. What I see here is a bunch of selfish hypocrites holding the government at ransom because of extra allowances for no reason they deserve.

Would you believe that you do not deserve it when you have employment letter stating that you have X amount as Transport Allowance but your company now fails to pay it to you after 9 months?

If they do not deserve it, why did FGN sign the agreement back in 2009?

4 Likes

Re: ASUU Withdraw From Negotiation With Government by Brightid(m): 10:18pm On Aug 22, 2013
spend ur assu strike wisely.as for me it a moment to know more about GOD and His grace that I may work in d path of righteousness!what about u?

5 Likes

Re: ASUU Withdraw From Negotiation With Government by Nobody: 10:20pm On Aug 22, 2013
Lazy quack lecturers with nothing to offer.
What pains me most is when they tell us they are fighting for the good of the students.
Thiefs!!!

3 Likes

Re: ASUU Withdraw From Negotiation With Government by Brightid(m): 10:22pm On Aug 22, 2013
ayusco85: This only means one thing: students should go and find what to do to make money, this strike won't end any time soon. I forsee it stretchin upto next year. God help us all. And i had just two months to been A̶̲̥̅ graduate o, *God knows best*
good bless u For dat,
yes GOD realy knows best,we cant question him
Re: ASUU Withdraw From Negotiation With Government by taiwo3(m): 10:23pm On Aug 22, 2013
Ignorance!
Justosaus: selfish lecturers. Gambling with the future of nigerians because of allowances
Re: ASUU Withdraw From Negotiation With Government by mithel(m): 10:24pm On Aug 22, 2013
Reyginus: Lazy quack lecturers with nothing to offer.
What pains me most is when they tell us they are fighting for the good of the students.
Thiefs!!!
Lazy quack lecturers , then why do you want them back so much, you surely cant learn anything from lazy quack lecturers undecided undecided
Re: ASUU Withdraw From Negotiation With Government by Nobody: 10:24pm On Aug 22, 2013
Akainzo:

Would you believe that you do not deserve it when you have employment letter stating that you have X amount as Transport Allowance but your company now fails to pay it to you after 9 months?

If they do not deserve it, why did FGN sign the agreement back in 2009?
If we want to thread that path bro, we will then have to consider the representatives of the company who signed the agreement in the first place.
Do you hold me on account of an agreement I know nothing about?
These men are selfish!!

2 Likes

Re: ASUU Withdraw From Negotiation With Government by theanonymous: 10:25pm On Aug 22, 2013
Baybe: Kasala don burst be that na.
Re: ASUU Withdraw From Negotiation With Government by switch360(f): 10:25pm On Aug 22, 2013
GOOD NEWS ..... No more talks with GEJ government. i am so happy my Undergraduate Girl friend will stay longer with me. hahahahah

3 Likes

Re: ASUU Withdraw From Negotiation With Government by THANKGODAZI: 10:25pm On Aug 22, 2013
ASUU pls na even do dam pay #10 only mak orna let student go bck 2 school..
Re: ASUU Withdraw From Negotiation With Government by THANKGODAZI: 10:26pm On Aug 22, 2013
ASUU pls na even do dam pay orna #10 only mak orna let student go bck 2 school..
Re: ASUU Withdraw From Negotiation With Government by ibkgab001: 10:26pm On Aug 22, 2013
Good nice one thou ... But why can't you go for some skillful jobs that will make you gain lots of experience related to your course of study
Re: ASUU Withdraw From Negotiation With Government by Nobody: 10:28pm On Aug 22, 2013
mithel:
Lazy quack lecturers , then why do you want them back so much, you surely cant learn anything from lazy quack lecturers undecided undecided
Lol. Ofcourse you can learn anything from anybody. The fact that I can attest to their laziness is a result of learning.
Talking about wanting them back, are they out in the first place?
Re: ASUU Withdraw From Negotiation With Government by Adebeeyee(m): 10:28pm On Aug 22, 2013
Maybe govt should also stop payment of their monthly salary until they call off the strike. But why can govt just fulfill their promise na? Which way Nigeria
Re: ASUU Withdraw From Negotiation With Government by Nobody: 10:28pm On Aug 22, 2013
switch360: GOOD NEWS ..... No more talks with GEJ government. i am so happy my Undergraduate Girl friend will stay longer with me. hahahahah
hahaha...lolz
Re: ASUU Withdraw From Negotiation With Government by mithel(m): 10:28pm On Aug 22, 2013
Reyginus: If we want to thread that path bro, we will then have to consider the representatives of the company who signed the agreement in the first place.
Do you hold me on account of an agreement I know nothing about?
These men are selfish!!

So ASUU is to blame smiley and our perfect government are the unselfish citizen serving one smiley
Re: ASUU Withdraw From Negotiation With Government by free2ryhme: 10:31pm On Aug 22, 2013
The blood bank of any nation lays on quality education. Politicians are nothing but reapoffs. I wonder where we are heading to. Back to stone age ah ah.
Re: ASUU Withdraw From Negotiation With Government by elrony(m): 10:31pm On Aug 22, 2013
Just lmao grin grin....since I can do nuffin bout it!!

*more time to do weird stuffs *

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

300 Level UNICAL Student Dies In Her Sleep / When Parents Storm School To Beat Their Child's Bully / See How University Girls Get Their Daily Bread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.