Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,303 members, 7,957,767 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:39 PM

General New Zealand Student Enquires - Travel (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General New Zealand Student Enquires (219347 Views)

New Zealand Student Visa / Australia Or New Zealand Student Visa! / New Zealand Student Visa: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (52) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General New Zealand Student Enquires by futureenergy: 12:09pm On Sep 12, 2017
daudakarimou4:
Hı bro
Hope your interview went well. Please I wish to learn a few things from you if you don't mind
1) was it a video link or a phone call?
2) How much time did they give you from the point when they sent you the date and time to the interview proper
I still haven't received my time and date for the interview. Thanks very much and best of luck to us all

1. Video of course, because they've got to be seeing you. The instructions of the linking will be detailed in the scheduling mail.

2. There were 4-6 days in between the events. i.e. mail notifying of interview -> mail giving date and time -> interview proper. All between August 30 and now.

1 Like

Re: General New Zealand Student Enquires by daudakarimou4: 1:32pm On Sep 12, 2017
Alright,
Many thanks bro
İ received a mail on the interview notification on the 31st of August. The email also said they will soon send me details on the date and time, the means (video or phone call) but I haven't received anything till date
I sent you an email pls check your inbox
Re: General New Zealand Student Enquires by futureenergy: 6:53pm On Sep 12, 2017
daudakarimou4:
Alright,
Many thanks bro
İ received a mail on the interview notification on the 31st of August. The email also said they will soon send me details on the date and time, the means (video or phone call) but I haven't received anything till date
I sent you an email pls check your inbox

I don't think there's need to talk private as I wouldn't have much information. I'm not MFAT . lol. We could discuss openly here so that others may contribute.

1 Like

Re: General New Zealand Student Enquires by daudakarimou4: 9:48pm On Sep 12, 2017
Ok bro, no problem
All the same, thanks for the information.
Re: General New Zealand Student Enquires by danielarivas: 11:35pm On Sep 12, 2017
Hi there!
I already had the interview for the NZAID and everything you need to know is in the email MFAT sent you. Now I'm waiting for the results! Since there are some applicants that are still waiting for the interview stage I can imagine the final list will take a long time maybe til the end of the month. I'm glad that I finally found a forum to exchange some concerns.

Best of luck

Daniela

2 Likes

Re: General New Zealand Student Enquires by Tigernew: 4:07am On Sep 13, 2017
danielarivas:
Hi there!
I already had the interview for the NZAID and everything you need to know is in the email MFAT sent you. Now I'm waiting for the results! Since there are some applicants that are still waiting for the interview stage I can imagine the final list will take a long time maybe til the end of the month. I'm glad that I finally found a forum to exchange some concerns.

Best of luck

Daniela

Good Luck Daniela,
I will do my interview next week by Monday. Hope it will go smoothly.
Just have a question about it, was it exactly as described in the email (40 mins)?
Good Luck to you and hope we all get good news
Re: General New Zealand Student Enquires by danielarivas: 3:56pm On Sep 13, 2017
Tigernew:

Good Luck Daniela,
Just have a question about it, was it exactly as described in the email (40 mins)?

Yup, around 40 minutes. Good luck!
Re: General New Zealand Student Enquires by tuji31: 11:26am On Sep 16, 2017
Hello House.

I need advice on securing accommodation as well as opening a bank account in Auckland.

I got an offer to do my PhD in AUT. I have also been awarded PTDF scholarship.

My challenge is the fact that I will be receiving my first payment from PTDF after I had arrived NZ and opened an account.

Your help and advice will be appreciated.

Thanks

cconcept:

Congrats
Look for naijakiwi association on fb
Re: General New Zealand Student Enquires by Tigernew: 3:34am On Sep 17, 2017
Hello,

Anyone still didn't do the interview? when do we expect the final results to be announced?
Re: General New Zealand Student Enquires by futureenergy: 11:30am On Sep 17, 2017
The woman said in about 4 weeks, which is around the first week of October.
Re: General New Zealand Student Enquires by danielarivas: 1:16pm On Sep 17, 2017
futureenergy:
The woman said in about 4 weeks, which is around the first week of October.

Do you mean the woman who interviewed you? Although the selection process timeline has been very accurate and it announce the final results til September
Re: General New Zealand Student Enquires by futureenergy: 1:33pm On Sep 17, 2017
danielarivas:

Do you mean the woman who interviewed you? Although the selection process timeline has been very accurate and it announce the final results til September

Yeah, the woman who led my interview panel. She also talked about referees in case one is successful.

The timeline haven't really been accurate, as interviews are originally slated for May/June/July.
Re: General New Zealand Student Enquires by danielarivas: 2:09pm On Sep 17, 2017
futureenergy:

Yeah, the woman who led my interview panel. She also talked about referees in case one is successful.

The timeline haven't really been accurate, as interviews are originally slated for May/June/July.

I didn't remember the thing about the referees. Did you already give them yours? Or they are going to ask for the contacts once they have the final list?

The timeline was accurate in my case I made my interview at the end of July and since then waiting for the results.
Re: General New Zealand Student Enquires by futureenergy: 2:25pm On Sep 17, 2017
danielarivas:

I didn't remember the thing about the referees. Did you already give them yours? Or they are going to ask for the contacts once they have the final list?

The timeline was accurate in my case I made my interview at the end of July and since then waiting for the results.

Yes. that they would ask once the final list is up.

Seems you're not a Nigerian candidate. Interview by July? NZDS?
Re: General New Zealand Student Enquires by danielarivas: 2:29pm On Sep 17, 2017
futureenergy:

Yes. that they would ask once the final list is up.

Seems you're not a Nigerian candidate. Interview by July? NZDS?

From Latin America smiley

2 Likes

Re: General New Zealand Student Enquires by cutieme(m): 2:31pm On Sep 17, 2017
Ticha:

I live in Murrays Bay so not far from Albany. Can't help with the house share but can point you in the right direction as we looked at Albany before deciding to settle on the Bays
Hello ,good day,please can you link me to a genuine link i could go about coming to.NZ?I want to migrate but don't know the link to.use,please link me up,thanks.
Re: General New Zealand Student Enquires by futureenergy: 2:38pm On Sep 17, 2017
danielarivas:

From Latin America smiley

I see. You're welcome to Nigeria (online). I guess you region doesn't take online psychometric testing. Our online testing and large number of applications shifted the timeline to a lag. But I believe all the results should be out in a few weeks.
Re: General New Zealand Student Enquires by danielarivas: 2:40pm On Sep 17, 2017
futureenergy:

I see. You're welcome to Nigeria (online). I guess you region doesn't take online psychometric testing. Our online testing and large number of applications shifted the timeline to a lag. But I believe all the results should be out in a few weeks.

I did take the online psychometric test. Yup I believe the same. Thank you for the welcoming!
Re: General New Zealand Student Enquires by Idss: 5:59pm On Sep 17, 2017
Tigernew:
Hello,

Anyone still didn't do the interview? when do we expect the final results to be announced?

Yes still waiting for them to fix time and date for the interview ..... I just hope I am not alone in this or what do u guys think I shud do?

1 Like

Re: General New Zealand Student Enquires by Ticha: 10:48pm On Sep 17, 2017
cutieme:
Hello ,good day,please can you link me to a genuine link i could go about coming to.NZ?I want to migrate but don't know the link to.use,please link me up,thanks.

https://www.immigration.govt.nz/new-zealand-visas

Everything you need is on this site. Any questions, feel free to ask
Re: General New Zealand Student Enquires by Tigernew: 1:25am On Sep 18, 2017
Idss:

Yes still waiting for them to fix time and date for the interview ..... I just hope I am not alone in this or what do u guys think I shud do?

How long have you been notified that you moving to the interview stage? If it's a long time then,
I think you should send them email asking about that.. I believe interview time & date have been sent to all candidates.
Re: General New Zealand Student Enquires by cutieme(m): 6:33am On Sep 18, 2017
Ticha:

https://www.immigration.govt.nz/new-zealand-visas

Everything you need is on this site. Any questions, feel free to ask
Ok,thanks.
Re: General New Zealand Student Enquires by Idss: 5:46pm On Sep 18, 2017
Thanks I was sent mail 31st of Aug..... I have been notified of the date and time this morning. My interview will take place month end
Tigernew:

How long have you been notified that you moving to the interview stage? If it's a long time then,
I think you should send them email asking about that.. I believe interview time & date have been sent to all candidates.
Re: General New Zealand Student Enquires by Tigernew: 9:38pm On Sep 18, 2017
Idss:
Thanks I was sent mail 31st of Aug..... I have been notified of the date and time this morning. My interview will take place month end

Good Luck with your interview.
This means the final result will take a bit of time undecided
Re: General New Zealand Student Enquires by Nobody: 1:40am On Sep 19, 2017
cutieme:

You done land here? shocked So na every country you wan migrate go grin This moniker is hilarious
Re: General New Zealand Student Enquires by Collineno: 9:26am On Sep 19, 2017
Tigernew:

Good Luck Daniela,
Good day, how was your interview? Hope the question were not too difficult??

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (52) (Reply)

Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! / Need Traveling Advice To Cotonou / Poland Work Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.