Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,227 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

What Is The Easist Way To A Mans Heart? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Easist Way To A Mans Heart? (2532 Views)

Which Is The Easiest Way To A Mans Heart? / Ladies Best Romantic Breakfast You Can Give Your Man.... The Way 2 A Mans Heart. / Ladies: When It Comes To A Mans Height, Pls How Tall Is Your Tall? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Easist Way To A Mans Heart? by NigerianAsshole(f): 3:28pm On Aug 24, 2013
Some people think it is by satisfying him in bed and others say it is by cooking something wonderful for him. Guys what do you say? What is the fastest way to win your heart? Your bed? Or your stomach?
Re: What Is The Easist Way To A Mans Heart? by Nobody: 4:02pm On Aug 24, 2013
i'll b back...wait lemme ask ifa
Re: What Is The Easist Way To A Mans Heart? by Enegod(m): 4:04pm On Aug 24, 2013
easiest way to his heart? through is chest ofcoz
Re: What Is The Easist Way To A Mans Heart? by Nobody: 4:47pm On Aug 24, 2013
The easiest way to a Mans heart is definitely through his pocket
Re: What Is The Easist Way To A Mans Heart? by Provie(m): 5:25pm On Aug 24, 2013
Stomach; Good Food of course. Science & jet age has not n wil neva change dat!
Re: What Is The Easist Way To A Mans Heart? by NigerianAsshole(f): 6:27pm On Aug 24, 2013
ondo_boi: The easiest way to a Mans heart is definitely through his pocket
how?
Babiloko: i'll b back...wait lemme ask ifa
i am still waiting
Re: What Is The Easist Way To A Mans Heart? by ikekings(m): 6:28pm On Aug 24, 2013
Nna eh take a look at username!!! Nigerian a*s*sh*o*l*e!!!
Re: What Is The Easist Way To A Mans Heart? by Gudintent: 6:33pm On Aug 24, 2013
@op

Through a 'nigerianasshole'
Re: What Is The Easist Way To A Mans Heart? by Bootylicious(f): 6:53pm On Aug 24, 2013
Sex and Food and ure in his heart!!!

1 Like

Re: What Is The Easist Way To A Mans Heart? by Nobody: 6:56pm On Aug 24, 2013
Toto
Re: What Is The Easist Way To A Mans Heart? by Nobody: 7:16pm On Aug 24, 2013
Commitment
Re: What Is The Easist Way To A Mans Heart? by UjSizzle(f): 7:19pm On Aug 24, 2013
Your name says it all grin
Re: What Is The Easist Way To A Mans Heart? by NigerianAsshole(f): 7:26pm On Aug 24, 2013
Lol, Can we make this no about my name? Okay we will do this like our nigerian legislators (without the fighting of course)

all those in support of food, say food

and all those in support of bed, say bed
Re: What Is The Easist Way To A Mans Heart? by Nobody: 8:10pm On Aug 24, 2013
BedFood
Re: What Is The Easist Way To A Mans Heart? by NigerianAsshole(f): 8:13pm On Aug 24, 2013
gbosaa: BedFood

Please you are allowed to choose one, only one
Re: What Is The Easist Way To A Mans Heart? by LIMUEL(m): 8:25pm On Aug 24, 2013
What works for A may likely not work for B
We are all very unique in our relationships
You need to be you
Re: What Is The Easist Way To A Mans Heart? by fulanigirl(f): 8:55pm On Aug 24, 2013
The easiest way to a man's heart is to be real

1 Like

Re: What Is The Easist Way To A Mans Heart? by Nobody: 9:51pm On Aug 24, 2013
fulanigirl: The easiest way to a man's heart is to be real

i'll go with BEDFOOD
Re: What Is The Easist Way To A Mans Heart? by Nobody: 9:54pm On Aug 24, 2013
Good sex good sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex?

Then......

More sex more sex more more sex.....til fade out

1 Like

Re: What Is The Easist Way To A Mans Heart? by Ferdinandu(m): 10:08pm On Aug 24, 2013
The easiest way to a man's heart are:Don't ask for money for Brazillian hair,recharge card ,house rent Or New blackberry.
2 Always be ready to submit the ....... anytime

1 Like

Re: What Is The Easist Way To A Mans Heart? by fulanigirl(f): 11:07pm On Aug 24, 2013
n.oxide:

i'll go with BEDFOOD

The lady says you should pick one
Re: What Is The Easist Way To A Mans Heart? by patrkq(m): 11:31pm On Aug 24, 2013
anyone hu says d easiest way to a mans heart is thru is stomach i s aiming a little too high..
Re: What Is The Easist Way To A Mans Heart? by Nobody: 12:42am On Aug 25, 2013
Hmmmm OP is looking for things to post in her blog
Re: What Is The Easist Way To A Mans Heart? by kay9(m): 2:54am On Aug 25, 2013
ikekings: Nna eh take a look at username!!! Nigerian a*s*sh*o*l*e!!!

grin grin

@topic, uhh, way to a man's heart? That's like getting him to love and appreciate you, right? Well, trust me, it aint gat nothing to do with neither food nor sex....

fulanigirl: The easiest way to a man's heart is to be real

This northen beauty has a better idea of how it works... Swthrt, how many heads of cattle should bring when i come for thy hand? cool
Re: What Is The Easist Way To A Mans Heart? by emekaD3(m): 3:01am On Aug 25, 2013
Its not sex.. its not food

Just show that you really care without appearing "needy" or fake .

1 Like

Re: What Is The Easist Way To A Mans Heart? by myehiz(m): 9:04am On Aug 25, 2013
[/color][color=]

Why are we being economical with the truth? Guys will always be guys. Even if she where to answer your every call for sex and food, we'll still not be content. Some of us want true companionship spiced with romance. So when a gal displays such rare traits, we don't take it for granted. No guy will intentionally marry a LovePeddler. Different strokes for different folks sha........
Re: What Is The Easist Way To A Mans Heart? by fulanigirl(f): 10:16am On Aug 25, 2013
kay9:

grin grin

@topic, uhh, way to a man's heart? That's like getting him to love and appreciate you, right? Well, trust me, it aint gat nothing to do with neither food nor sex....

This northen beauty has a better idea of how it works... Swthrt, how many heads of cattle should bring when i come for thy hand? cool

You'll have to find me first
Re: What Is The Easist Way To A Mans Heart? by Nobody: 10:23am On Aug 25, 2013
Defo has to be the double-whammy of good food and good sex...

The only thing better than good beat is a better beat. undecided
Re: What Is The Easist Way To A Mans Heart? by kay9(m): 1:13pm On Aug 27, 2013
fulanigirl:

You'll have to find me first

Why Fulani girls too dey play hard to get? angry
Re: What Is The Easist Way To A Mans Heart? by fulanigirl(f): 4:16pm On Sep 03, 2013
kay9:

Why Fulani girls too dey play hard to get? angry

Who said anything about playing grin
Re: What Is The Easist Way To A Mans Heart? by drnoel: 4:31pm On Sep 03, 2013
His stomach is closest to his heart
Re: What Is The Easist Way To A Mans Heart? by Kayfakto(m): 4:40pm On Sep 03, 2013
there are just only two ways to man's heart;

1. good food,
2. sex............................. lol
[color=#000099][/color]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Take A Nairalander Out On A Date On Valentine's Day! / Ladies Only: How Do U Like Dem? / 10 Games For Couples To Keep Fun In Your Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.