Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,927 members, 7,817,715 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Is It Wrong To Have A Crush On A Married Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Wrong To Have A Crush On A Married Woman (3753 Views)

Married Woman Stuck With Her Lover In Enugu Hours After Sex / Is It Wrong To Have Sex After Taking Holy Communion In Church Today? / How I Almost Slept With A Married Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Wrong To Have A Crush On A Married Woman by eni11g: 11:43am On Aug 25, 2013
There is a married woman living next door to me, every time her hubby traveled she pays me a visit in my apartment asking to know whats the latest on BBA, one day while we were watching highlights from Big brother Africa she kept asking if she could cook for me.
At this point i smelled a rat,i tried all the possible way to avoid her questions but next thing she did was come on the same sofa i was sitting and started getting lovey dovey,but of cos i told her to stop but she insisted, i ended up leaving my apartment for her cos i was not down with what she was about to get me into.

Please nairalanders what and how can i stop this Married Woman because of her persistence i think am starting to have a crush on her.......
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Crush On A Married Woman by steve10(m): 11:52am On Aug 25, 2013
eni11_g: There is a married woman living next door to me, every time her hubby traveled she pays me a visit in my apartment asking to know whats the latest on BBA, one day while we were watching highlights from Big brother Africa she kept asking if she could cook for me.
At this point i smelled a rat,i tried all the possible way to avoid her questions but next thing she did was come on the same sofa i was sitting and started getting lovey dovey,but of cos i told her to stop but she insisted, i ended up leaving my apartment for her cos i was not down with what she was about to get me into.

Please nairalanders what and how can i stop this Married Woman because of her persistence i think am starting to have a crush on her.......

It is very wrong , avoid her like a Plague, just the way you will not be happy if another man do that to ur wife pls don't do it
But you have to be careful while trying to
Avoid her because some may tell their huby that it is you who have been Pesting
Her when he is away.

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Crush On A Married Woman by Nobody: 1:20pm On Aug 25, 2013
i dnt biliv it
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Crush On A Married Woman by Nobody: 1:30pm On Aug 25, 2013
eni11_g: There is a married woman living next door to me, every time her hubby traveled she pays me a visit in my apartment asking to know whats the latest on BBA, one day while we were watching highlights from Big brother Africa she kept asking if she could cook for me.

Run for Your Life !!!!!
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Crush On A Married Woman by Emmy9ite(m): 1:30pm On Aug 25, 2013
FICTION ALERT!
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Crush On A Married Woman by Nobody: 2:11pm On Aug 25, 2013
Bba ends 2dai,afta 2dai i don't c any reason y she wud cme 2 ur place,sebi she only cums 4 bba gist...jst be patient,it wud soon be over

3 Likes

Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Crush On A Married Woman by xynerise: 2:13pm On Aug 25, 2013
There is nothing wrong. Satisfied?
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Crush On A Married Woman by alexmbachu2: 3:02pm On Aug 25, 2013
Babiloko: i dnt biliv it
Hey,am new here,and i nid 2 gt hooked up.cn u call me on 0803747183
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Crush On A Married Woman by Fellycutie(f): 3:19pm On Aug 25, 2013
U knw d right tin 2do n u r stil asking..smh
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Crush On A Married Woman by Fellycutie(f): 3:20pm On Aug 25, 2013
All these married women sef
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Crush On A Married Woman by Nobody: 4:53pm On Aug 25, 2013
alexmbachu2: Hey,am new here,and i nid 2 gt hooked up.cn u call me on 0803747183
y quote me 2 say thrash?...i b lyk hooker?
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Crush On A Married Woman by Nobody: 12:49am On Aug 26, 2013
Babiloko: y quote me 2 say thrash?...i b lyk hooker?

LWKMD
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Crush On A Married Woman by baggy4luv(m): 2:18am On Aug 26, 2013
Make d mistake ur death certificate is in the offing
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Crush On A Married Woman by Nobody: 5:27am On Aug 26, 2013
Dude, your topic doesn't fit your body.

Ignore her advances and tell her that you will report her to her husband. angry

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Crush On A Married Woman by ruffhandu: 8:30am On Aug 27, 2013

Hahahahahahaha. I had to look at ur original post again to know what prompted that response.
smiles and shakes head.
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Crush On A Married Woman by HURUCHI(m): 8:43am On Aug 27, 2013
Fellycutie: All these married women sef

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm hmmmmmmmmmmm continue
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Crush On A Married Woman by Okijajuju1(m): 8:45am On Aug 27, 2013
There is absolutely nothing wrong... #Nothing!
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Crush On A Married Woman by Ferdinandu(m): 8:47am On Aug 27, 2013
WTF i don dieooo!!!!
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Crush On A Married Woman by Ishilove: 9:04am On Aug 27, 2013
Okija_juju: There is absolutely nothing wrong... #Nothing!
Hm, Okija, I dey suspect you o... undecided
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Crush On A Married Woman by UjSizzle(f): 9:19am On Aug 27, 2013
There's nothing wrong with crushing on a married woman, but there's a lot of danger in doing so with one who wants to get intimate with you. Stay far away from her.
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Crush On A Married Woman by fyneboi79(m): 9:27am On Aug 27, 2013
Okija_juju: There is absolutely nothing wrong... #Nothing!
I give up!
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Crush On A Married Woman by Nobody: 4:06pm On Aug 27, 2013
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Crush On A Married Woman by Bootylicious(f): 4:30pm On Aug 27, 2013
My dear u better bliv.. married women also cheat, but d ones wit their husbands far away are more vulnerable. Even d ones with husbands at home have their fantasies that might get fulfilled when they get d chance. A married male friend of mine( was my childhood friend b4 nairlanders tink oda wise) had a female neighbour Whoz husband was away, she kept bringing meals 4 my friend, offered herself freely to d guy,normal he fell but felt remorse after d act, he started avoiding d woman but she kept calling and crying ova anoda woman's husband, nd my friend is d churchie type he felt soo bad he has sinned and cheated on d wife so he told me, few days later we were 2geda d lady called I had to pick d call and warned her to back off and told her how shameless she was, dat was how I saved my friend from d woman..
Babiloko: i dnt biliv it
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Crush On A Married Woman by MrsChima(f): 4:39pm On Aug 27, 2013
No...it's not wrong.
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Crush On A Married Woman by Nobody: 5:41pm On Aug 27, 2013
Welcome to the club of guyz who are addicted to older/married women,dude..cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Crush On A Married Woman by Nobody: 9:45am On Aug 28, 2013
I've had all sorts of women in my lifetime. The young being 18 and the oldest 48..I'm just in my 20s.. Focck them all.. Young,old,tall,short but STAY OFF MARRIED..
STAY OFF MARRIED
STAY OFF MARRIED

The prettiest love peddler I've even seen is a married woman. Very beautiful, cool calm and collected but I did nothing to her cos she's married.. Married women give single guys badluck
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Crush On A Married Woman by sunnyt1(m): 12:18pm On Aug 28, 2013
Guy, the future is more important than now, pray very well, pray abt ur future, this is not somtin to joke about
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Crush On A Married Woman by Fkforyou(m): 12:42pm On Aug 28, 2013
It seems dis days most thread is about married women cheating on their husbands(use to think it was the other way round)..well I guess it's safe to say that couples cheat on them selves....i.e 50/50...as for OP kudos for trying to resist her even though u are human...don't let her drag u into her marital problems.
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Crush On A Married Woman by jhydebaba(m): 1:32pm On Aug 28, 2013
You still get mama sha
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Crush On A Married Woman by oligo2011: 1:42pm On Aug 28, 2013
my brother run becouse the reward may com at d end of ur lif time.
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Crush On A Married Woman by oligo2011: 1:49pm On Aug 28, 2013
sannimoe God bless u,u go leave long my brother.BIG BDLUCK guyz make una no try am if she don't like her mariage let her get a divorce or walk out of it.stop cheating

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Married Men Chase After Single Ladies? / 10 Things Women Find Unattractive About Men But Won’t Tell Them / 5 Types Of Girls You Will Find In A Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.