Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,159 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:59 AM

Is It Wrong To Have A Crush On A Married Woman - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Wrong To Have A Crush On A Married Woman (3749 Views)

Married Woman Stuck With Her Lover In Enugu Hours After Sex / Is It Wrong To Have Sex After Taking Holy Communion In Church Today? / How I Almost Slept With A Married Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Crush On A Married Woman by Judek2(m): 10:46am On Aug 29, 2013
In the law of Moses, you will be stoned to death, in Christianity, you will face the wrath of God, In Naija, na Kiri Kiri prison..

So why the hell are you asking that type of question
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Crush On A Married Woman by Judek2(m): 10:51am On Aug 29, 2013
alexmbachu2: Hey,am new here,and i nid 2 gt hooked up.cn u call me on 0803747183

Hey man.. What is your website.

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Post Her Younger Sister Unclad Pics On Facebook, Becos She Snatch her bf / 10 Things Women Find Unattractive About Men But Won’t Tell Them / 10 Qualities Every Woman Should Have

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.