Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,670 members, 7,809,536 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:58 AM

Download Video: Secretary Sleeps With Boss In The Office And Records It (18+) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Download Video: Secretary Sleeps With Boss In The Office And Records It (18+) (5891 Views)

"My Neighbour Has A Girlfriend But Still Sleeps With Me Every Time” / OMG !!! You Won't Believe It ! (+18 Adult Content) / I'm Sleeping With My Boss In The Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Download Video: Secretary Sleeps With Boss In The Office And Records It (18+) by djgunz: 3:40pm On Aug 25, 2013
cant say why they made this video, but this obviously a case of a boss making out with his secretary in the office, and the man probably didnt know the girls is taping the whole act.. watch video and share your views

watch video here.... http://mizsunshine.com/2013/08/25/download-video-secretary-sleeps-with-boss-in-the-office-and-records-it-18/
http://mizsunshine.com/2013/08/25/download-video-secretary-sleeps-with-boss-in-the-office-and-records-it-18/
Re: Download Video: Secretary Sleeps With Boss In The Office And Records It (18+) by majalisa(m): 10:34pm On Aug 25, 2013
common dude dat is an amateur video of a p.o.r.n audition..d lazy modafocker no sabi prack def.

1 Like

Re: Download Video: Secretary Sleeps With Boss In The Office And Records It (18+) by OmniSparrow: 12:28am On Aug 26, 2013
Get a life

1 Like

Re: Download Video: Secretary Sleeps With Boss In The Office And Records It (18+) by BIGGMAMA: 9:21am On Aug 26, 2013
Lame

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Men Pull Away After Sex / Questions A Lady Asks The Guy She Has Future Plans For / Can Any Nairaland Guy Look Better Than This (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.