Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,247 members, 7,818,840 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

Cnn’s Isha Sesay Marries Her Colleague, Leif Coorlim And Already On Honey Moon - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cnn’s Isha Sesay Marries Her Colleague, Leif Coorlim And Already On Honey Moon (2358 Views)

Photos: Bride Marries Her Dead Groom At His Funeral / I Thought She Was The Prettiest But Now, I Prefer Her Colleague. What Do I Do? / Meet The Kano Lady Who Promised To Buy Car & House For Any Man Who Marries Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cnn’s Isha Sesay Marries Her Colleague, Leif Coorlim And Already On Honey Moon by emekauzor(m): 2:24am On Aug 26, 2013
It was cheering news when Isha Sesay, CNN anchor and international correspondent, got married to fellow CNN staffer, Leif Coorlim. The 37-year-old is a presenter of news updates on Anderson Cooper 360 while her new husband Coorlim, 34, is the executive editor of The CNN Freedom Project. The couple met in 2008 at CNN and got married at Atlanta’s Mandarin Oriental Hotel this last weekend.

link source : http://www.ezeuzoma.com/2013/08/26/cnns-isha-sesay-marries-her-colleague-leif-coorlim-and-already-on-honey-moon/

Re: Cnn’s Isha Sesay Marries Her Colleague, Leif Coorlim And Already On Honey Moon by 190theclown: 2:44am On Aug 26, 2013
who are these people angry angry

1 Like

Re: Cnn’s Isha Sesay Marries Her Colleague, Leif Coorlim And Already On Honey Moon by Nobody: 5:24am On Aug 26, 2013
190-the-clown:
who are these people angry angry

Nobody important grin
Re: Cnn’s Isha Sesay Marries Her Colleague, Leif Coorlim And Already On Honey Moon by emekauzor(m): 6:48am On Aug 26, 2013
CNN's presenter on the popular evening program CNN's news room

She also had a stint on 'Back Story'

if you watch CNN, you know her

Re: Cnn’s Isha Sesay Marries Her Colleague, Leif Coorlim And Already On Honey Moon by Nobody: 6:49am On Aug 26, 2013
I dont watch cnn angry
Re: Cnn’s Isha Sesay Marries Her Colleague, Leif Coorlim And Already On Honey Moon by emekauzor(m): 3:01am On Aug 27, 2013
SniperInADiaper: I dont watch cnn angry

ok smiley
Re: Cnn’s Isha Sesay Marries Her Colleague, Leif Coorlim And Already On Honey Moon by Nobody: 11:49am On Aug 27, 2013
Oh,so my papa no go marry dis woman again embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassedsure that's y he has been moody and momsi doesn't know! :DGood for mom doh.

1 Like

Re: Cnn’s Isha Sesay Marries Her Colleague, Leif Coorlim And Already On Honey Moon by chiboyman: 3:48pm On Aug 27, 2013
A lot of things happen in the office. Even in my own office though

(1) (Reply)

Guys, 7 Rules That Will Save You The Pain Of Heart Breaks From Ladies. / Help Am Very Bold At Night But When It's Daytime I Become Timid / See What She Told Me To Buy For Her ( Screenshot Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.