Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,005 members, 7,814,425 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next - Forum Games (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next (18589 Views)

Test Your IQ With This Brain Teaser / Test Your IQ / My Current Mood In One Word: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by Caracta(f): 11:01pm On Sep 25, 2013
Truckpusher: I don't have a home,......i'm a drifter angry

Truckie, get some sleep or answer the next question.
Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by Truckpusher(m): 11:06pm On Sep 25, 2013
Caracta:

Truckie, get some sleep or answer the next question.
What question ya'll talking abt?...i aint schooled to answer that crap,just gimme some simple form of that grey shiit and i'm game ...good to go baby wink
Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by Caracta(f): 11:07pm On Sep 25, 2013
A man walks into an art gallery and concentrates
on one picture in particular. The museum curator
notices this and asks the man why he is so
interested in that one painting. The man replies,
"Brothers and sisters have I none, but that man's
father is my father's son."

Who is in the painting?
Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by Caracta(f): 11:08pm On Sep 25, 2013
Truckpusher: What question ya'll talking abt?...i aint schooled to answer that crap,just gimme some simple form of that grey shiit and i'm game ...good to go baby wink

Smh. Try the last one. Come on...
Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by Truckpusher(m): 11:09pm On Sep 25, 2013
Caracta: A man walks into an art gallery and concentrates

Who is in the painting?
His bro
Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by Caracta(f): 11:11pm On Sep 25, 2013
Truckpusher: His bro

Very wrong! tongue
Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by handebayor: 11:12pm On Sep 25, 2013
Caracta: A man walks into an art gallery and concentrates

Who is in the painting?

The man himself
Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by Truckpusher(m): 11:13pm On Sep 25, 2013
Caracta:

Very wrong! tongue
Nope,...that wasn't the final answer grin....me thought this was who wants to be a millionaire? angry
Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by Caracta(f): 11:13pm On Sep 25, 2013
handebayor:
The man himself

Beautifully wrong tongue
Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by Caracta(f): 11:14pm On Sep 25, 2013
Truckpusher: Nope,...that wasn't the final answer grin

Pfffftttt. Try again
Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by Truckpusher(m): 11:15pm On Sep 25, 2013
His nephew grin
Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by misterjosh(m): 11:15pm On Sep 25, 2013
Caracta:

Correct. You got it first. Your turn cheesy

@jbluv55, you are right too...but too late.
Wia unah dey get all these things from sef, it definitely has to b one site like. I don vex mesef go go research
Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by Caracta(f): 11:16pm On Sep 25, 2013
Truckpusher: His nephew grin

Habatically wrong! tongue
Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by Caracta(f): 11:16pm On Sep 25, 2013
mister josh:
Wia unah dey get all these things from sef, it definitely has to b one site like. I don vex mesef go go research

Thou shall not cheat grin
Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by Truckpusher(m): 11:20pm On Sep 25, 2013
Caracta:

Habatically wrong! tongue
You lied ,the man in the art work shares the same lineage with him which makes him automatically his nephew......oya gimme the ansa sharp sharp angry
Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by handebayor: 11:20pm On Sep 25, 2013
His own son?
Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by Caracta(f): 11:23pm On Sep 25, 2013
Truckpusher: You lied ,the man in the art work shares the same lineage with him which makes him automatically his nephew......oya gimme the ansa sharp sharp angry

The son of the man who was studying the painting.

Note: "That man's father" is my "father's son" = THE SON
Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by Truckpusher(m): 11:23pm On Sep 25, 2013
The son of the man who was studying the art work right inside the museum shocked
Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by misterjosh(m): 11:23pm On Sep 25, 2013
Am also thinking, his nephew
Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by Caracta(f): 11:23pm On Sep 25, 2013
handebayor: His own son?

You are "carried". grin Right!
Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by Caracta(f): 11:24pm On Sep 25, 2013
Truckpusher: The son of the man who was studying the art work right inside the museum shocked

Too late mister tongue
Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by Truckpusher(m): 11:24pm On Sep 25, 2013
Caracta:

The son of the man who was studying the painting.

Note: "That man's father" is my "father's son" = THE SON
More kweshun pls.
Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by misterjosh(m): 11:24pm On Sep 25, 2013
Caracta:

tongue
Caracta:

We don't knw ow to cheat in my famille
Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by Caracta(f): 11:24pm On Sep 25, 2013
mister josh: Am also thinking, his nephew

grin
Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by Caracta(f): 11:26pm On Sep 25, 2013
Truckpusher: More kweshun pls.

Ok...

@handebayor, do you have a question? It's your turn. I have one though sad
Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by handebayor: 11:27pm On Sep 25, 2013
Caracta:

Ok...

@handebayor, do you have a question? It's your turn. I have one though sad

You can continue
Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by misterjosh(m): 11:28pm On Sep 25, 2013
Truckpusher: More kweshun pls.
Ooh, I get d scope now, no brodas/sistas hence no nephew
Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by Truckpusher(m): 11:29pm On Sep 25, 2013
mister josh:
Yeah ,she just kicked our a$$ grin grin
Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by Caracta(f): 11:30pm On Sep 25, 2013
handebayor:
You can continue

Yaaay! Ok...my final question for tonight. It's from a GTBank aptitude test about a year ago.

"Who is your aunt's sister that is not an aunt to you?"

Very cheap, huh? I know grin
Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by Caracta(f): 11:31pm On Sep 25, 2013
mister josh:

Lol...yeah. Twas stated in the question.
Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by misterjosh(m): 11:32pm On Sep 25, 2013
Truckpusher: Yeah ,she just kicked our a$$ grin grin
Yeske, she is one chic wit brains nd looks, nice combo, just my kinda lady
Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by Nobody: 11:33pm On Sep 25, 2013
Caracta:

Yaaay! Ok...my final question for tonight. It's from a GTBank aptitude test about a year ago.

"Who is your aunt's sister that is not an aunt to you?"

Very cheap, huh? I know grin
sorry to burst in.
Answer- your mom
*runs outta thread*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Describe An Nl Member In Just One Word / How Many Animals Do You See? / ╚►Team A Vs Team B ◄╝

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.