Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,974 members, 7,814,322 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next - Forum Games (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next (18588 Views)

Test Your IQ With This Brain Teaser / Test Your IQ / My Current Mood In One Word: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by Caracta(f): 10:06am On Sep 26, 2013
Jbluv55: The plane doesn't even seem to have taken off @ all

I was right grin
Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by misterjosh(m): 10:07am On Sep 26, 2013
Caracta: The plane wasn't crashing na. They can all land safely.

grin yeske
Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by misterjosh(m): 10:08am On Sep 26, 2013
Caracta:

I was right grin
Both of u were rite, but caracta was 1st
Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by Caracta(f): 10:10am On Sep 26, 2013
I can't post questions now. Jbluv55 pls take the spot.
Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by Jbluv55(m): 10:11am On Sep 26, 2013
Carry on Cheerful Caracta
Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by Jbluv55(m): 10:18am On Sep 26, 2013
D. A. D

D. E. C

8. 6. ?

Which of these could be ? And what's d reasoning behind your answer
2 3 4 5 6 7
Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by misterjosh(m): 10:18am On Sep 26, 2013
Can I av d floor?
Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by misterjosh(m): 10:20am On Sep 26, 2013
Jbluv55: D. A. D

D. E. C

8. 6. ?

Which of these could be ? And what's d reasoning behind your answer
2 3 4 5 6 7
7 ni o, 4(d)+3(c) gives 7
Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by Caracta(f): 10:20am On Sep 26, 2013
Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by Jbluv55(m): 10:23am On Sep 26, 2013
mister josh:
7 ni o, 4(d)+3(c) gives 7
Go ahead and decorate the floor then
Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by misterjosh(m): 10:27am On Sep 26, 2013
Jbluv55:
Go ahead and decorate the floor then
Thnx, sowie am cooking a nice one
Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by misterjosh(m): 10:31am On Sep 26, 2013
A man walks into a bar and asks for a glass of
water. The bartender pulls out a shotgun and
points it at him. The man says, thank you and
leaves.
Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by Jbluv55(m): 10:38am On Sep 26, 2013
mister josh: A man walks into a bar and asks for a glass of
water. The bartender pulls out a shotgun and
points it at him. The man says, thank you and
leaves.

Was that a story?
*very interesting 1 I shud say*
Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by Caracta(f): 10:39am On Sep 26, 2013
So? What do you want us to do?
Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by misterjosh(m): 10:48am On Sep 26, 2013
Y did d man leave?
Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by misterjosh(m): 10:49am On Sep 26, 2013
The man had the hiccups and the water
helped him stop it, and the gun scared him which
also help stop his hiccups as well.
Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by Jbluv55(m): 10:59am On Sep 26, 2013
Who is next?
Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by misterjosh(m): 11:04am On Sep 26, 2013
Jbluv55: Who is next?
Feel free to go ahead
Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by jhydebaba(m): 11:04am On Sep 26, 2013
Caracta:

The fifth boy died before grabbing the cup grin
undecided ma'am no

Mister josh got it
Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by misterjosh(m): 11:07am On Sep 26, 2013
jhydebaba: undecided ma'am no

Mister josh got it

Yippee!!
Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by Jbluv55(m): 11:22am On Sep 26, 2013
Take the given words, and by moving a single letter
from one word to the other, make a pair of
synonyms, or near synonyms. For example, given:
Boast - Hip, I'll move the 's' from 'Boast' to 'Hip'
creating two synonyms: Boat - Ship.

1. Pain - Nil
2. War - Zoned
3. Routing - Tip
4. Shot - Teaming
5. Right - Blight
Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by Jbluv55(m): 11:41am On Sep 26, 2013
Like seriously, is this rily tough?
20 mins n we r still @ it?

*i hope I havnt rocked d boat ocheesy*
Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by Numerouuuno: 11:42am On Sep 26, 2013
Jbluv55: Take the given words, and by moving a single letter
from one word to the other, make a pair of
synonyms, or near synonyms. For example, given:
Boast - Hip, I'll move the 's' from 'Boast' to 'Hip'
creating two synonyms: Boat - Ship.

1. Pain - Nil
2. War - Zoned
3. Routing - Tip
4. Shot - Teaming
5. Right - Blight
1.Pin-nail. -used to hold things or for attachments
2. Ward-zone. -used in politics
3.Outing-trip - a journey
4.Hot-steaming
5.Bright-light, -to illuminate a place

A̶̲̥̅♏ i right?
Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by Jbluv55(m): 11:53am On Sep 26, 2013
Numero uuuno:
1.Pin-nail. -used to hold things or for attachments
2. Ward-zone. -used in politics
3.Outing-trip - a journey
4.Hot-steaming
5.Bright-light, -to illuminate a place

A̶̲̥̅♏ i right?
Wow. Congratulations. Ur turn
Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by Numerouuuno: 12:01pm On Sep 26, 2013
Jbluv55:
Wow. Congratulations. Ur turn
you may ask,i don't really have any question.
Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by Jbluv55(m): 12:25pm On Sep 26, 2013
Numero uuuno: you may ask,i don't really have any question.
Maybe denniece wud hav
Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by denniece1(m): 12:26pm On Sep 26, 2013
Jbluv55:
Maybe denniece wud hav
Lol...am busy...
Ok I will try
Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by denniece1(m): 12:28pm On Sep 26, 2013
Once a panda came into town. He went to a restaurant and ate.
The panda ordered bamboo. When he finished eating, he took
out a gun and shot the waiter then left. Once the police found
him, they asked the panda why he shot the waiter. The panda
just replied " Look me up in the dictionary,". When the police
did, they understood and let the panda go. What was written in
the dictionary?
Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by Jbluv55(m): 12:35pm On Sep 26, 2013
denniece1: Once a panda came into town. He went to a restaurant and ate.
The panda ordered bamboo. When he finished eating, he took
out a gun and shot the waiter then left. Once the police found
him, they asked the panda why he shot the waiter. The panda
just replied " Look me up in the dictionary,". When the police
did, they understood and let the panda go. What was written in
the dictionary?
Feeds on bamboo shoots
Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by denniece1(m): 1:01pm On Sep 26, 2013
Jbluv55:
Feeds on bamboo shoots
Almost dere
Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by Jbluv55(m): 1:33pm On Sep 26, 2013
denniece1:
Almost dere
Eats bamboo shoots and leaves
Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by denniece1(m): 1:49pm On Sep 26, 2013
Jbluv55:
Eats bamboo shoots and leaves
grin
UR TURN

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply)

Describe An Nl Member In Just One Word / How Many Animals Do You See? / ╚►Team A Vs Team B ◄╝

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.