Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,026 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next - Forum Games (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next (18585 Views)

Test Your IQ With This Brain Teaser / Test Your IQ / My Current Mood In One Word: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by Jbluv55(m): 11:57pm On Sep 25, 2013
Ton
Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by Truckpusher(m): 11:58pm On Sep 25, 2013
mister josh:
Truck guy u sef sabi somtin, shey u no go stop to dey push truck lik dis, ehn?
I love pushing this damn truck.....btw would you like me to truckpush a truckload of caracta's love to your house in downtown?
Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by Truckpusher(m): 11:59pm On Sep 25, 2013
Jbluv55: Ton
correct grin.....badt guy
Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by Jbluv55(m): 12:00am On Sep 26, 2013
Truckpusher: correct grin.....badt guy
Caracta got it first only that she preceded wt A
Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by Truckpusher(m): 12:00am On Sep 26, 2013
Caracta:

A ton? Not sure o. Don't embarrass me sad
Yours came in late .....whatever, you deserve slap on the shoulder jare grin
Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by Caracta(f): 12:00am On Sep 26, 2013
Truckie, you didn't see my answer abi? sad

Goodnight guys. Tomorrow is another day grin
Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by misterjosh(m): 12:00am On Sep 26, 2013
Truckpusher: I love pushing this damn truck.....btw would you like me to truckpush a truckload of caracta's love to your house in downtown?
Pls push Caracta's luv to my house, hope u're not taken yet miss caracta
?
Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by Caracta(f): 12:01am On Sep 26, 2013
Truckpusher: Yours came in late .....whatever, you deserve slap on the shoulder jare grin

Late ke. I can see you are a Ton tongue
Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by Caracta(f): 12:02am On Sep 26, 2013
mister josh:
Pls push Caracta's luv to my house, hope u're not taken yet miss caracta
?

We never answer kwesion finish. Concentrate! tongue
Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by Truckpusher(m): 12:03am On Sep 26, 2013
Caracta: Truckie, you didn't see my answer abi? sad

Goodnight guys. Tomorrow is another day grin
Sorry abt that,because i'm following you on NL i need to refresh or check my following icon to see your recent post especially if we are on the same topic or thread.....anyway good night and have a pleasant nightmare grin grin
Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by misterjosh(m): 12:04am On Sep 26, 2013
[quote author=Caracta]

We never answer kwesion finish. Concentrate! tongue[/quote
Ok, shey wen we ansa question finish u go still dey sha
Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by Truckpusher(m): 12:06am On Sep 26, 2013
You sure do have an agenda......pls don't spill it on us .We're good guys grin
Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by misterjosh(m): 12:09am On Sep 26, 2013
Gud nyt peeps, every1 seem to b doozing alredi
Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by Jbluv55(m): 12:10am On Sep 26, 2013
Each question below contains the initials of words that will make it correct.
Example: 7 = D in a W - Answer - 7 Days in a Week
Find the missing words that apply to the number.
1.26=L of the A
2.7=W of the A W

3.12=S of the Z
4.54=C in a D (with the J)
5.9=P in the S S

6.13=S on the A F
7.32 = D F at which W F

8.90=D in a R A

9.12=D of J of N
10.3=B M (S H T R)

GOOD LUCK
Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by Caracta(f): 12:16am On Sep 26, 2013
26 letters of the alphabet

7 wonders of the ancient world...

That's all i know.

@josh, goodnight cheesy
Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by Jbluv55(m): 12:19am On Sep 26, 2013
Caracta: 26 letters of the alphabet

7 wonders of the ancient world...

That's all i know.

@josh, goodnight cheesy
Tis y tis called IQ test. Rack that brain dear.
Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by Caracta(f): 12:21am On Sep 26, 2013
9 = Nine planets in the solar system
Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by jhydebaba(m): 12:33am On Sep 26, 2013
12 signs of the Zodiac
13 stripes on the American Flag
90 degrees in a Right Angle
54 cards in a deck (with the joker)
3 Blind Mice (See How They Run)
32 Degree Fahrenheit at which Water Freezes
12 Disciples of Jesus of Nazareth
Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by Jbluv55(m): 12:38am On Sep 26, 2013
We will get there.......
Let's keep the brain working........
Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by Jbluv55(m): 12:46am On Sep 26, 2013
jhydebaba, mo gbádùn signature re yìí gan ni.
Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by jhydebaba(m): 12:59am On Sep 26, 2013
Jbluv55: jhydebaba, mo gbádùn signature re yìí gan ni.
Yeah! Just my way of telling guys to respect ladies.

*IQ test done wink
Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by Jbluv55(m): 1:02am On Sep 26, 2013
jhydebaba: Yeah! Just my way of telling guys to respect ladies.

*IQ test done wink

Nicely done! Ur turn then.
Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by jhydebaba(m): 9:19am On Sep 26, 2013
There are 5 pens in a cup and 5 boys waiting to get 1. Each boy is given a pen, yet there is one pen in the cup, how is this possible?
Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by misterjosh(m): 9:53am On Sep 26, 2013
jhydebaba: There are 5 pens in a cup and 5 boys waiting to get 1. Each boy is given a pen, yet there is one pen in the cup, how is this possible?
The last boy takes d cup wit his pen still in d cup, easy one I confess
Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by misterjosh(m): 9:54am On Sep 26, 2013
@ Miss Caracta, wakie wakie, gud a.m 2 u all
Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by Caracta(f): 9:59am On Sep 26, 2013
jhydebaba: There are 5 pens in a cup and 5 boys waiting to get 1. Each boy is given a pen, yet there is one pen in the cup, how is this possible?

The fifth boy died before grabbing the cup grin
Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by misterjosh(m): 9:59am On Sep 26, 2013
grin my turn
The Pope, Beyonce, Barack
Obama, and Bill Gates are on the same plane.
There are only 3 parachutes left for the 4 of them.
Obama says: "As the President, I think I should
have the right to have a parachute, because I
rule millions of people in the greatest nation of
all." Beyonce says: "As one of the greatest singers
of all-time, I think I should deserve to be safe. I
bring tears and laughter to millions of people, and
I'm an important contributor to pop music." Bill
Gates says: "As one of the richest successful
company owners, I think I should live because I'm
on top of the economics cycle, creating jobs and
incomes for millions of people. I am a wealthy and
intelligent man." Finally, the Pope says: "I'm an
old, religious man. I lived a life that's full, I helped
millions of people find their way through God, I'm
ready to let go of a parachute and to face my
fate."Which one of them will abandon the
parachute and die?
Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by Caracta(f): 9:59am On Sep 26, 2013
mister josh: @ Miss Caracta, wakie wakie, gud a.m 2 u all

Goodmorning
Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by misterjosh(m): 10:00am On Sep 26, 2013
Caracta:

The fifth boy died before grabbing the cup grin
He stole d cup nd d pen 2geda
Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by misterjosh(m): 10:02am On Sep 26, 2013
Caracta:

Goodmorning
Hi, ao was ur nite?
Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by Caracta(f): 10:02am On Sep 26, 2013
The plane wasn't crashing na. They can all land safely.
Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by Jbluv55(m): 10:04am On Sep 26, 2013
The plane doesn't even seem to have taken off @ all

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply)

Describe An Nl Member In Just One Word / How Many Animals Do You See? / ╚►Team A Vs Team B ◄╝

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.