Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,690 members, 7,816,823 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) - Religion (103) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) (555530 Views)

The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome / Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED / The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) ... (239) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 8:27am On Feb 27, 2016
JackBizzle:

Do you respect your father?

I told you to stop asking foolish questions.
Lol. E pain am. Teach me, Knight, what to say.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by JackBizzle: 9:14am On Feb 27, 2016
Reyginus:
Lol. E pain am. Teach me, Knight, what to say.

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 10:42am On Feb 27, 2016
JackBizzle:

No, they dont. Stop being silly

Jackbizzle always brings out the "stop-card" or the green smileys when he is checkmate. See how he responds to reyginus...acting like he doesnt understand his questions...he just fears to answer the questions because if he should do it consistent with his earlier comments he would be sooooo cornered!
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by JackBizzle: 11:53am On Feb 27, 2016
Tufanja:

Jackbizzle always brings out the "stop-card" or the green smileys when he is checkmate. See how he responds to reyginus...acting like he doesnt understand his questions...he just fears to answer the questions because if he should do it consistent with his earlier comments he would be sooooo cornered!

SMD kiss
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 12:36pm On Feb 27, 2016
JackBizzle:

SMD kiss

Sights*
I thought it was you complaining about others demanding additional sexual demands earlier. I no sabi....

#logic reasoning#consistency
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by peterphd(m): 12:42pm On Feb 27, 2016
Reyginus:
Lol. You called yourself the White Knight the reason I'm curious. Are you not JackBizzle?

I'm not logicboy. I'm just calling you out on your "white knighting"
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 12:47pm On Feb 27, 2016
peterphd:

I'm not logicboy. I'm just calling you out on your "white knighting"
Wow. I asked if you are JackBizzle and you say you are not Logicboy. That's interesting. So why White Knight in Shinning Armour?

1 Like

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by jayriginal: 2:06pm On Feb 27, 2016
gyard782:
Why would a creator create a universe of laws and consistent properties when he could instead create a universe that was without laws and always favored humanity and/or life? If he did this, then humanity wouldn't have problems and wouldn't have to struggle to survive.

Easy enough. It did create a Universe favorable to man but then Adam listened to Eve who had been deceived by a talking snake and so the whole divine plan by the omnipotent and omniscient being failed.

I don't know why you guys don't get that.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by jayriginal: 2:07pm On Feb 27, 2016
Janeyinspires:

It's been cool so far.Just trying to be regular here..tnx.

Alright then. Enjoy your stay.

1 Like

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by peterphd(m): 4:10pm On Feb 27, 2016
Reyginus:
Wow. I asked if you are JackBizzle and you say you are not Logicboy. That's interesting. So why White Knight in Shinning Armour?

I know that Jack bizzle is Lb. White Knight? That's because you're kissing female ass and trying to save it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by JackBizzle: 6:16pm On Feb 27, 2016
Tufanja:

Sights*
I thought it was you complaining about others demanding additional sexual demands earlier. I no sabi....

#logic reasoning#consistency

Do you know what SMD means?
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by JackBizzle: 6:40pm On Feb 27, 2016
peterphd:

I know that Jack bizzle is Lb. White Knight? That's because you're kissing female ass and trying to save it.

grin

Reyginus, see your life?
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 8:16pm On Feb 27, 2016
Just saw this.
Don't use Nairaland for illegal acts, e.g scams, plagiarism, hacking, gay meetings, incitement, promoting Biafra.

really? grin grin
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 10:36pm On Feb 27, 2016
peterphd:

Lol. What's the name of your old monicker?
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 10:38pm On Feb 27, 2016
JackBizzle:

grin
Reyginus, see your life?
Peter how far?

3 Likes

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 10:39pm On Feb 27, 2016
musKeeto:
Just saw this.
Don't use Nairaland for illegal acts, e.g scams, plagiarism, hacking, gay meetings, incitement, promoting Biafra.

really? grin grin
That's old news. But you are allowed to insult Biafra.

1 Like

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by peterphd(m): 11:43pm On Feb 27, 2016
Reyginus:
Lol. What's the name of your old monicker?

Never had any other. I've been a ghost reader here since the days of mazaje,anony, evil brain etc
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 11:57pm On Feb 27, 2016
JackBizzle:

Do you know what SMD means?

Of course I dont know, I am just a local village girl. Oh teach me, man of the world grin
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by JackBizzle: 5:17am On Feb 28, 2016
Reyginus:
Peter how far?

So I'm Peterphd grin grin grin

Shows how dull you are. You really do think that others can't see your white knighting?
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by logoscope(m): 12:55pm On Feb 28, 2016
I so bored of going to church and listening to all their illogical reasoning already. I'm a chorister, to pull out will be a bit difficult cos they will ask why... and I still have two years to spend in school. cry
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 8:33pm On Feb 28, 2016
Seems it was a dull sunday here in the Non-Christian ChitChat Zone while I worked 12 hours and can use some serious distraction now tongue.

How is everyone?

I was wondering why a black knight would be better than a white knight? Maybe JackBizzle can come up with a valid explanation or just finish his nagging about it. You dey tire me.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 9:36pm On Feb 28, 2016
peterphd:

Never had any other. I've been a ghost reader here since the days of mazaje,anony, evil brain etc
Wow! That's way back. PhD in what please?
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 9:38pm On Feb 28, 2016
JackBizzle:

So I'm Peterphd grin grin grin

Shows how dull you are. You really do think that others can't see your white knighting?
Lol. Says the same dude who thinks Ishi and Tufanja are the same person. Dual Nature of Single Matter indeed.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 9:40pm On Feb 28, 2016
logoscope:
I so bored of going to church and listening to all their illogical reasoning already. I'm a chorister, to pull out will be a bit difficult cos they will ask why... and I still have two years to spend in school. cry
What illogical reasoning?
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by peterphd(m): 3:23am On Feb 29, 2016
Reyginus:
Wow! That's way back. PhD in what please?

Nothing.It's just a name or maybe an aspiration.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by logoscope(m): 6:32am On Feb 29, 2016
Reyginus:
What illogical reasoning?
Trying to do and explain thing biblical way and all that shiii. I once believe it though.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 9:33am On Feb 29, 2016
peterphd:

Nothing.It's just a name or maybe an aspiration.
Okay.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 9:34am On Feb 29, 2016
logoscope:

Trying to do and explain thing biblical way and all that shiii. I once believe it though.
Okay. But that Christianity is illogical to you doesn't automatically imply atheism is the truth. You have to find the truth. Or you have done that already?
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by logoscope(m): 3:12pm On Feb 29, 2016
Reyginus:
Okay. But that Christianity is illogical to you doesn't automatically imply atheism is the truth. You have to find the truth. Or you have done that already?
Yup, astronaut theory is the truth.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 4:15pm On Feb 29, 2016
embarassed The dollar crunch is really affecting me... The price of Egg is now #40, Beans is now #200 and you know the worst thing The worst things is that is the cost of watching matches is now #120

angryangryangry
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 6:03pm On Feb 29, 2016
SirWere:
embarassed The dollar crunch is really affecting me... The price of Egg is now #40, Beans is now #200 and you know the worst thing The worst things is that is the cost of watching matches is now #120

angryangryangry
#inflation
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 6:30pm On Feb 29, 2016
Silkmoth33:
#inflation
I tell you bro, I tell you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) ... (239) (Reply)

Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here / Nigerian Church Praise & Worship Songs Here / Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.