Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,909 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) - Religion (104) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) (555554 Views)

The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome / Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED / The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) ... (239) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Janeyinspires(f): 7:01pm On Feb 29, 2016
jayriginal:

Alright then. Enjoy your stay.
So what's ur own experience soooo far?
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by jayriginal: 10:42pm On Feb 29, 2016
Janeyinspires:

So what's ur own experience soooo far?

Ah it's a long story.

It's mostly fun as long as you don't take things to heart that much. There are all sorts of characters here.

I consider myself a student of life foremost and I've been able to accurately assess some characters here. In one case I was painfully proven right and I felt really bad about it. He suffers from a disorder. There are many like that here. Then there are some that are marvelously crazy. There are many scammers here too as is to be expected.

There aren't that many brains here, but there are some.

NL is a good resource if you know what you're doing.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 9:00am On Mar 01, 2016
logoscope:
Yup, astronaut theory is the truth.
What's the astronaut theory?
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by logoscope(m): 10:31am On Mar 01, 2016
Reyginus:
What's the astronaut theory?
Anunnaki
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 11:33am On Mar 01, 2016
logoscope:

Anunnaki
Is that what you believe in or what showed you the truth or what is the truth?
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Ishilove: 2:50pm On Mar 01, 2016
JackBizzle:

I normally ignore ishitlove's stupidity. It is just that she gets away with trolling on this particular thread i'm fond of. What is she doing here??

I thought she would learn when other people called her sanctimonious but it seems she wants to carry on the hypocrisy.
I sincerely hope, for the sake of those who birthed you, that you don't snap one day and drown in your bile. It will be sad to see their investments waste because their son couldn't, or wouldn't stop obssessing over an online username.

I will comment wherever I choose on this forum, so feel free to cc your supporters club. When you are tired of waanking to the beat of Ishilove, y'all will crawl back to the sewers from whence thou oozed.

When I see something of interest that will bring me back here, I will come here, comment and disappear again. You and a thousand of you cannot stop me, gerrit?

I hope you have a most unpleasant month ahead. Ciao wink

2 Likes

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 4:20pm On Mar 01, 2016
Please, JackBizzle and Ishilove, can we try to leave the slinging mud at one another behind and just wish each other well? It doesnt matter who started it but who is wise enough to stop it.

It is really not interesting for other people when this whole thread is only covering an old feud between the two of you. Maybe you both can create a separated thread for that?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 4:24pm On Mar 01, 2016
Reyginus:
Is that what you believe in or what showed you the truth or what is the truth?

Just wondering...how many trues makes the truth?
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Ishilove: 5:11pm On Mar 01, 2016
Tufanja:
Please, JackBizzle and Ishilove, can we try to leave the slinging mud at one another behind and just wish each other well? It doesnt matter who started it but who is wise enough to stop it.

It is really not interesting for other people when this whole thread is only covering an old feud between the two of you. Maybe you both can create a separated thread for that?

I have no feud with anyone. Logicboy can't do without mentioning my username because he has a 10-foot stick stuck up his ass. undecided

*shrugs*

1 Like

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Saluman(m): 1:10pm On Mar 02, 2016
Isn't this a freethinkers' or atheist chatbox?

Some people can't just respect themselves and stay in their own lane. Smh
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by JackBizzle: 1:30pm On Mar 02, 2016
Tufanja:
Seems it was a dull sunday here in the Non-Christian ChitChat Zone while I worked 12 hours and can use some serious distraction now tongue.

How is everyone?

I was wondering why a black knight would be better than a white knight? Maybe JackBizzle can come up with a valid explanation or just finish his nagging about it. You dey tire me.

Batman is the Dark Knight- a man who surrenders his life for justice!!

White Knight- a man who is a little b1tch that licks the azz of women because he has no self worth
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nihilist: 3:45pm On Mar 02, 2016
Ishilove:

I have no feud with anyone. Logicboy can't do without mentioning my username because he has a 10-foot stick stuck up his ass. undecided

*shrugs*

I was last active in this section 3 years ago, and you guys are still trading barbs when we all know you'd both rather trade body fluids instead.

At least now we know that Logicboy is in for the amber rose treatment...
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by JackBizzle: 3:52pm On Mar 02, 2016
Nihilist:

I was last active in this section 3 years ago, and you guys are still trading barbs when we all know you'd both rather trade body fluids instead.

Amber Rose turned out to be a gold-digging slutt. Dated and benefited from different big men in Hollywood/Entertainment business.

grin grin
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nihilist: 3:59pm On Mar 02, 2016
JackBizzle:

Amber Rose turned out to be a gold-digging slutt. Dated and benefited from different big men in Hollywood/Entertainment business.

grin grin

I'm referring to Amber rose's insinuation that Kanye likes it up the nether end...

Ishilove chooses all her words carefully...and even when she chats crap, you can bet that each word was carefully curated before posting.

That reference to a stick, it's length, and it's position within your anatomy was not coincidental.

I hope you have some lube available....Theres a strapon with your name on it in Ishi's cupboard

1 Like

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 4:01pm On Mar 02, 2016
JackBizzle:

Batman is the Dark Knight- a man who surrenders his life for justice!!

White Knight- a man who is a little b1tch that licks the azz of women because he has no self worth

A white knight shows more justice than a dark knight when acknowledging the value of a woman.

#some people think that living in a serving and loving way is weakness but I tell you, real weakness is having a deep down rooted male superiority thinking and not acknowledging it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Ishilove: 4:44pm On Mar 02, 2016
Nihilist:

Trade body fluids with him?

Nah. I'd rather dance nekkid on the streets than do that shaitza
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Ishilove: 4:46pm On Mar 02, 2016
Nihilist:

I'm referring to Amber rose's insinuation that Kanye likes it up the nether end...

Ishilove chooses all her words carefully...and even when she chats crap, you can bet that each word was carefully curated before posting.

That reference to a stick, it's length, and it's position within your anatomy was not coincidental.

I hope you have some lube available....Theres a strapon with your name on it in Ishi's cupboard
You are not serious o cheesy

2 Likes

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by TruthHurts1(m): 5:36pm On Mar 02, 2016
Ishilove:

You are not serious o cheesy

Just so you know, Ishilove doesn't play nasty cool

1 Like

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Logicbwoy: 6:00pm On Mar 02, 2016
Nihilist:

LMAO

I didn't know that you are such a pervert.

Enough about Ishitlove abeg......lets talk about sensible stuff
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Logicbwoy: 6:08pm On Mar 02, 2016
Ishilove:

Trade body fluids with him?

Nah. I'd rather dance nekkid on the streets than do that shaitza

It is "schizer" or "Scheiße". Not shaitza

Razz babe. undecided

cc Tufanja
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Logicbwoy: 6:14pm On Mar 02, 2016
Tufanja:

A white knight shows more justice than a dark knight when acknowledging the value of a woman.

#some people think that living in a serving and loving way is weakness but I tell you, real weakness is having a deep down rooted male superiority thinking and not acknowledging it

lol ... you are such an adorable clown.

Dark knight and white knight have nothing to do with love or women's equality.

Dark knight is the nickname of batman.

White knight is a term for losers on the internet that follow and praise women online in order to get laid.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 7:28pm On Mar 02, 2016
Logicbwoy:

lol ... you are such an adorable clown.

Dark knight and white knight have nothing to do with love or women's equality.

Dark knight is the nickname of batman.

White knight is a term for losers on the internet that follow and praise women online in order to get laid.

Oh thanks for educating me, I am so blessed with such a man of the world as you around to introduce me to this whole Knights Army thingie. What about the Grey Knights?

Have some compassion with my ignorance, I'm a local village girl, remember tongue

PS: So you think by following and praising women the white knights makes a bigger chance to get laid than the black knight by following them and talking down on them? I think nor a white knight nor a black knight makes any chance...

2 Likes

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Ishilove: 8:56pm On Mar 02, 2016
TruthHurts1:

Just so you know, Ishilove doesn't play nasty cool
Thank you, darling grin

1 Like

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Logicbwoy: 8:51am On Mar 03, 2016
Tufanja:

PS: So you think by following and praising women the white knights makes a bigger chance to get laid than the black knight by following them and talking down on them? I think nor a white knight nor a black knight makes any chance...

If you dont understand what is said in English, please keep quiet.

Dark knight and black knight mean different things.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 1:03pm On Mar 03, 2016
Logicbwoy:

If you dont understand what is said in English, please keep quiet.

Dark knight and black knight mean different things.

If logicbwoy doesnt understand the deeper meaning, he sounds like JackBizzle.

Seems they both mean different things.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Logicbwoy: 1:34pm On Mar 03, 2016
Tufanja:

If logicbwoy doesnt understand the deeper meaning, he sounds like JackBizzle.

Seems they both mean different things.

You talk a lot of nonsense.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 1:38pm On Mar 03, 2016
Logicbwoy:

You talk a lot of nonsense.

At least I am good in something. What's your talent?

#they call what you say nonsense when above their sense
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Logicbwoy: 1:43pm On Mar 03, 2016
Tufanja:

At least I am good in something. What's your talent?

#they call what you say nonsense when above their sense

undecided

Go and get a boyfriend (or girlfriend) that speaks good English.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Logicbwoy: 1:44pm On Mar 03, 2016
Nihilist:

I just read the full story between Amber Rose and Kanye West. Nonsense of the highest order.

Are you jobless? I can't imagine being up to date on twitter or instagram beefs between American celebs. Do you read linda ikeji?

lol........Please do not overrate Ishitlove- she just copies fancy words to sound cool, despite not understanding the words herself- case in point-
https://www.nairaland.com/1412636/non-christian-chatbox-sticky/103#43422528
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 1:46pm On Mar 03, 2016
Logicbwoy:

undecided

Go and get a boyfriend (or girlfriend) that speaks good English.

Your wish is already fulfilled.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by JackBizzle: 5:27pm On Mar 03, 2016
Tufanja:

Your wish is already fulfilled.

I hope so.

(1) (2) (3) ... (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) ... (239) (Reply)

Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here / Nigerian Church Praise & Worship Songs Here / Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.