Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,811 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) - Religion (106) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) (555528 Views)

The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome / Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED / The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) ... (239) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 2:44pm On Mar 04, 2016
Goodness....its becoming a real vulgar marketsquare here..... angry
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by funlord(m): 4:24pm On Mar 04, 2016
grin

Ishilove as usual in the thick of 'ish'! Lmfao!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by funlord(m): 4:25pm On Mar 04, 2016
grin

See chains swinging in a place that is supposed to be a spiritual sanctuary?

**alights from coffin in anticipation of more carnage**
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Ishilove: 6:00pm On Mar 04, 2016
funlord:
grin

1 Like

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by JackBizzle: 8:06pm On Mar 04, 2016
funlord:
grin

lol she likes trouble. Ishitlove the e-agbero!

grin grin
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by JackBizzle: 8:07pm On Mar 04, 2016
Tufanja:
Goodness....its becoming a real vulgar marketsquare here..... angry

Waiting for the day you tell Ishitlove to f4ck off.

We were having a nice conversation before her nonsense again....

1 Like

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by JackBizzle: 8:09pm On Mar 04, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Hey nancy , go please your [size=14pt]lord[/size] in bed . He's gona get mad , you cant stand his raging hormones wink

I always knew that Jesus was a homosexual.....running around the middle eastern desert with 12 men in gowns. lipsrsealed
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by JackBizzle: 8:27pm On Mar 04, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Guy , attacking a woman is not cool . You should be called sisinancy cheesy . From now on you'd be called Nancy cool . You just brought humiliation upon yourself with your impetuous response wink .

Hey nancy , you done patching your insecurities up with your vituperative posts against a woman undecided

grin grin grin

Everyone knows that you're a dumbass! Ishilove, is this your white knight?

frank317:

Everyone on Nairaland know about u and ur stoopid posts and treads... Do u even know how shocking it is to know u are a computer scientist?

On that note, I guess u are implying: how does this stop Ebuka from being a dumbo.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:32pm On Mar 04, 2016
JackBizzle:

grin grin grin

Everyone knows that you're a dumbass! Ishilove, is this your white knight?

Lmao ... Though I am a teetotaler , I could be drunk and still be smarter than y'all put together . cool

1 Like

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by JackBizzle: 8:42pm On Mar 04, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Lmao ... Though I am teetotaler , I could be drunk and still be smarter than y'all put together . cool

sharaap.

Everyone knows that you're a dumbo hyping yourself
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:45pm On Mar 04, 2016
JackBizzle:

sharaap.

Everyone knows that you're a dumbo hyping yourself

You flounder anytime you are arguing with me - isn't that egregious show of vacuousness evident enough

A dumbo feels he's smart when he is around you . cheesy
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by JackBizzle: 8:48pm On Mar 04, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

You flounder anytime you are arguing with me - isn't that egregious show of vacuousness evident enough

A dumbo feels he's smart when he is around you . cheesy

There is a special breed of dumbo, "Africanus Imbecilus", that uses big words so that he sounds smart to others, whereas he is just talking nonsense.

cc ishilove, muskeeto, sonoflucifer, nihilist
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 8:53pm On Mar 04, 2016
JackBizzle:

There is a special breed of dumbo, "Africanus Imbecilus", that uses big words so that he sounds smart to others, whereas he is just talking nonsense.
grin grin grin grin
Sh1t wey float go still flush.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by JackBizzle: 9:01pm On Mar 04, 2016
sonOfLucifer:

grin grin grin grin
Sh1t wey float go still flush.

grin grin
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:11pm On Mar 04, 2016
JackBizzle:

cc ishilove, muskeeto, sonoflucifer, nihilist

It simply means your lack of intelligence is really bad , in a shocking way . Try to keep up . You seem insecure bro . Should I stop ? I hate when jokes turn sour
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by JackBizzle: 9:14pm On Mar 04, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

It simply means your lack of intelligence is really bad , in a shocking way . Try to keep up . You seem insecure bro . Should I stop ? I hate when jokes turn sour

Bros, you're in the wrong neighbourhood at the wrong time.

This is the non-christian chatbox and you're a christian. Also, there are many man utd and arsenal fans here.

In short, if you do not want your azz handed to you- BACK OFF.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:17pm On Mar 04, 2016
JackBizzle:

Bros, you're in the wrong neighbourhood at the wrong time.

This is the non-christian chatbox and you're a christian. Also, there are many man utd and arsenal fans here.

In short, if you do not want your azz handed to you- BACK OFF.

Pheew ! I thought you started taking it personal

Arsenal has lost 3 games in a row . Should I say 4 , off course you'll lose against Tottenham .

Atheists also flood the Christian chat box so I think that means stay on

1 Like

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by JackBizzle: 9:21pm On Mar 04, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Pheew ! I thought you started taking it personal

Arsenal has lost 3 games in a row . Should I say 4 , off course you'll lose against Tottenham .

Atheists also flood the Christian chat box so I think that means stay on

Sorry, I forgot to put smiley face to show that I was joking grin grin grin

But honestly, guys aint smiling here.

You are free to be here, but the gloves come of when trolling......see ishilove's treatment here............
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:27pm On Mar 04, 2016
JackBizzle:

Sorry, I forgot to put smiley face to show that I was joking grin grin grin

No wahala cool smiley

But honestly, guys aint smiling here.

You are free to be here, but the gloves come of when trolling......see ishilove's treatment here............

Ishilove is bae , so I gats defend her na cool . Attacking her personality cos of beliefs or comments is not cool . But twas a joke so no qualms

But I dont need anyone's permission to be anywhere cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Ishilove: 9:29pm On Mar 04, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Correct grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 9:35pm On Mar 04, 2016
Kendrick Lamar
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by JackBizzle: 9:35pm On Mar 04, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

No wahala cool smiley

Ishilove is bae , so I gats defend her na cool . Attacking her personality cos of beliefs or comments is not cool . But twas a joke so no qualms

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

You are a real clown!

So Ishilove is your bae? You have sunk really low

I know you are not smart but answer this question- should a christian be allowed to troll in a non-christian chatbox?
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:46pm On Mar 04, 2016
JackBizzle:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

You are a real clown!

So Ishilove is your bae? You have sunk really low

*facepalm * I never implied she was my girlfriend but wink smiley

I know you are not smart but answer this question- should a christian be allowed to troll in a non-christian chatbox?

Allowed ? Its outta my will to troll here or not , non christian or not . This is a forum if any section or thread tickles my fancy I check in

1 Like

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by JackBizzle: 9:51pm On Mar 04, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Allowed ? Its outta my will to troll here or not , non christian or not . This is a forum if any section or thread tickles my fancy I check in

The islam section is there for you to back up your thread interloping bravado..... grin grin grin

Clown, go and talk this nonsense in the islam section na........

Christian trolls- ishilove and kingebukasblog
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Ishilove: 9:53pm On Mar 04, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Ebuka my boyfriend, we are in one spirit. wink Ride on! cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:13pm On Mar 04, 2016
Ishilove:

Ebuka my boyfriend, we are in one spirit. wink Ride on! cheesy

Sweerie , dont mind them . I dey kampe grin grin smiley

1 Like

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:28pm On Mar 04, 2016
JackBizzle:

The islam section is there for you to back up your thread interloping bravado..... grin grin grin

Clown, go and talk this nonsense in the islam section na........

Christian trolls- ishilove and kingebukasblog

Again bro . If any section or thread tickles my fancy I check in .

1 Like

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by JackBizzle: 10:45pm On Mar 04, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Again bro . If any section or thread tickles my fancy I check in .

undecided

dumbo
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:51pm On Mar 04, 2016
JackBizzle:

undecided

dumbo

Looks like Im way up high . Let me bend down and explain : Assuming wrecking the Islam section appeals to me , then I go in and troll

Comprendre slowpoke grin

I'm back up , up high to be clear , by the way

1 Like

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 1:24am On Mar 05, 2016
Its becoming like a kids schoolsquare here...arguing about who is allowed to play where and with which ball and who can be in the team and who not.

As a christian and as a non-christian, the abuse of bible quotes irritates me, so it wld be nice when in this thread bible quotes are only used in the context of a decent discussion and not as a stick to hit around. Limit that to the christian chatbox.

I dont care about the religious passport of whoever wants to be on this thread but I wld kindly ask to only contribute when u are here to be constructive and when u love this thread, which means that you have a basic respect for people who wanna meet and discuss things from other perspectives than a solely religious perspective.

I really see no sense in others trolling around here just to prove that they can go wherever they want. Childish. I know that Jackbizzle is a household name and that it attracks some tourists, but maybe we can create a tourist-thread for that and let Jackbizzle hand out signatures there so that this thread can serve again its original purpose.

Reyginius, come back and pls climb your horse and broom these trolls away smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by JackBizzle: 5:12am On Mar 05, 2016
Tufanja:
Its becoming like a kids schoolsquare here...arguing about who is allowed to play where and with which ball and who can be in the team and who not.

As a christian and as a non-christian, the abuse of bible quotes irritates me, so it wld be nice when in this thread bible quotes are only used in the context of a decent discussion and not as a stick to hit around. Limit that to the christian chatbox.

I dont care about the religious passport of whoever wants to be on this thread but I wld kindly ask to only contribute when u are here to be constructive and when u love this thread, which means that you have a basic respect for people who wanna meet and discuss things from other perspectives than a solely religious perspective.

I really see no sense in others trolling around here just to prove that they can go wherever they want. Childish. I know that Jackbizzle is a household name and that it attracks some tourists, but maybe we can create a tourist-thread for that and let Jackbizzle hand out signatures there so that this thread can serve again its original purpose.

Reyginius, come back and pls climb your horse and broom these trolls away smiley

Don't be foolish please.

If you want to enjoy this chatbox, then be honest. You can see that we had a simple discussion but it derails every time ishilove and her christian trolls show up.

So please, if you want to get on your soapbox and campaign for a more mature chatbox, be ready to call the trolls by name and stop calling my name out of your misguided joke.

grin grin
#truth shall set you free.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by JackBizzle: 5:29am On Mar 05, 2016
Tufanja:

I really see no sense in others trolling around here just to prove that they can go wherever they want. Childish.

cc ishilove

See the childish way you reason? Coming here to troll to prove that you can go wherever you want.

(1) (2) (3) ... (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) ... (239) (Reply)

Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here / Nigerian Church Praise & Worship Songs Here / Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.