Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,418 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:12 AM

The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) - Religion (164) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) (554357 Views)

The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome / Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED / The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) ... (239) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 11:30pm On Oct 14, 2016
dblackninja:

Bring back African religion? Is not yet dead anyway; we are just praying for it to die. All religion in African should be eradicated, not even quarantined because it does more harm than good (infact only harm). I hope this your question is not for thesis. Lol grin

As for African civilization, I believe revival of our culture, that is not influenced by religion, will be vital to it. Culture is the core of our African humanity and unlike religion could be truly syncretized which is heathy. It plays a good influence in the economic, social and political aspects in a society.

Anyway, civilization can never be achieved by sitting at home and waiting for the government to do everything and create a functional society. That is what religion is telling us (pray and fast for Nigeria). Rather reverse will be the case..embezzlement and whatever you can think of will be the norm.

Will go back to page 1 and follow thread from there another time
It is hard to follow the arguments on here
Cheers
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by gyard782: 5:25pm On Oct 16, 2016
In my view all people who have been educated and/or have access to educational materials have no excuse for believing in the existence of anything in any way magical or supernatural. These people only believe in such things because they lie to themselves, rather than try to come to terms with what life really is. There is no God, no spirits, no Karma, or anything else that inexplicably defies the laws of science. If there are such things in existence, then why does anything have rules? Why do the laws of physics and quantum physics always work? How can astronomers use the laws of physics to predict the orbits of planets to within seconds? There are many more examples I can give of this. Now, let me ask you this. Why would a creator create a universe of laws and consistent properties when he could instead create a universe that was without laws and always favored humanity and/or life? If he did this, then humanity wouldn't have problems and wouldn't have to struggle to survive. It all seems weird that a world that runs on the laws of science was created by a magical creator.

People with common sense know there is no God for one simple reason: it is logically improbable. Science can understand the intricate workings of the human body, see galaxies billions of light years away, create a theory as consistent as quantum physics, and yet it can't find a single bit of evidence for magic, a God, or a soul in the human body. A tool so great as science that can find out so much about our world on such an intricate level and about so many different things would simply have to have found some evidence by now, but it hasn't. That is because there is no God, there never was a God, and there never is going to be a God. To have faith in something that has a 99.999999999999999% chance of not even being true is profanely stupid. It is a disgrace to humanity that religion is so widespread, in spite of the overwhelming evidence against the existence of anything spiritual or supernatural. I strongly suggest breaking away from religion, as that opens anybody's life up a lot.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by MrMarto5: 10:51am On Oct 17, 2016
You said it all bro.. You're 100% correct

1 Like

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by SirShifty: 12:44am On Oct 18, 2016
Religious people are indoctrinated from birth, we are force fed these beliefs as children. ''Believe in me and you will have everlasting life'', has a very powerful psychological impact of the people that are taught this as fact while they are still children. It pains because this one of the reasons holding Africa back, believing in fairy tales halts progress

2 Likes

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Etesam(m): 11:31am On Oct 19, 2016
Etesam:
I always thot that atheists say there is no God.
hopefulLandlord:

you thought wrong

atheists say there's no proof for the existence of gods
Etesam:

I thought it was agnostics who said that.
Now I am confused.

1 Like

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by dblackninja: 12:35pm On Oct 19, 2016
Nice one gyard782.
I just wonder whether some people have straws in place of brains.

1 Like

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by godswillgreat777: 7:04am On Oct 21, 2016
Check out this Link below if you wish to be successful ⤵
http://www.ncb.org.ng/2016/10/achieving-godly-success.html?m=1
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by godswillgreat777: 7:05am On Oct 21, 2016
Check out this Link below if you wish to be successful ⤵
http://www.ncb.org.ng/2016/10/achieving-godly-success.html?m=1
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by MrMystrO(m): 6:39am On Nov 02, 2016
I Wrote a post called understanding the difference Between Atheism, Religion and The DIVINE TRUTH. The open minded and interested ones can feel free to study this write up, and i hope you find it Highly informative.

Check it out now: https://www.nairaland.com/3440657/understanding-difference-b-w-atheism
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by MrMystrO(m): 7:02am On Nov 02, 2016
gyard782:
In my view all people who have been educated and/or have access to educational materials have no excuse for believing in the existence of anything in any way magical or supernatural. These people only believe in such things because they lie to themselves, rather than try to come to terms with what life really is. There is no God, no spirits, no Karma, or anything else that inexplicably defies the laws of science. If there are such things in existence, then why does anything have rules? Why do the laws of physics and quantum physics always work? How can astronomers use the laws of physics to predict the orbits of planets to within seconds? There are many more examples I can give of this. Now, let me ask you this. Why would a creator create a universe of laws and consistent properties when he could instead create a universe that was without laws and always favored humanity and/or life? If he did this, then humanity wouldn't have problems and wouldn't have to struggle to survive. It all seems weird that a world that runs on the laws of science was created by a magical creator.

People with common sense know there is no God for one simple reason: it is logically improbable. Science can understand the intricate workings of the human body, see galaxies billions of light years away, create a theory as consistent as quantum physics, and yet it can't find a single bit of evidence for magic, a God, or a soul in the human body. A tool so great as science that can find out so much about our world on such an intricate level and about so many different things would simply have to have found some evidence by now, but it hasn't. That is because there is no God, there never was a God, and there never is going to be a God. To have faith in something that has a 99.999999999999999% chance of not even being true is profanely stupid. It is a disgrace to humanity that religion is so widespread, in spite of the overwhelming evidence against the existence of anything spiritual or supernatural. I strongly suggest breaking away from religion, as that opens anybody's life up a lot.

I'd take it that you are an atheist, That is your own belief which i humbly respect and cannot force you to deviate from it, But the Real TRUTH, You must Hear!

There was a beginning in existence, and before that beginning there was a purpose, And behind that purpose there was a consciousness, A mind That first envisioned that reality, A mind which has never Stopped being because it exists in another dimension outside space and time, outside our physical universe, And our universe is just a manifestation of a Great thought Brought into being by The Infinite and most divine power of that consciousness Called LOVE. We can never in a billion years, even come close to understanding this Entity as long as we Are a part of this physical universe. We haven't even been able to understand the way life/existence works outside this planet, talk less of outside this universe. Its Existence can never be fully comprehended by any being in this universe, human or alien no matter how advanced their Evolution might be Because it is the source of all existence and all levels of Realities. We are all the same infinite universal mind, just experiencing its Great endless thoughts through different forms of existence and dimensions. Nothing is really separate, everything is one and one is everything. Division and individuality are just mere tricks of our space and time reality of this physical universe. Every form of life is the same universal consciousness experiencing reality in a whole other factional and minute perspective and that is the joy of existence itself.

But The Ultimate TRUTH, We can easily know by looking deep down within ourselves as conscious beings with a divine Multidimensional conscious soul and by also studying the complex beauty, Order and Laws of Nature and the Universe itself, Then your inner GOD consciousness will instantly reveal itself to you that there is An ultimate cause and reason for existence as a whole, Designed by the infinite multidimensional consciousness called God by we humans, Even before reality was caused into being. Like i said earlier, we cannot come close to comprehending this ultimate entity in our lifetimes here on earth, but we can be aware of its existence Because it manifests itself in all dimensions and all levels of reality,and its quite easy finding this awareness of that Divine multidimensional consciousness in ourselves, you know why? Because all you have to do is dig really deep into the depths of your own consciousness and you will discover that YOU ARE THAT CONSCIOUSNESS, We all are!!! Individuality/separation is the biggest trick in the whole of reality itself because We are all tiny fractions of that universal ever conscious mind which made everything come into being, And the totality of all there was, is, and all there will ever be, Is The ONE Great Universal multidimensional consciousness Which we humans call God.

Religion, was an attempt by The ancient clairvoyant men of Old who also had this awareness that such a source or being that was responsible for the creation of reality existed, And tried to understand this entity to the best of their limited understanding, which eventually resulted in the personalization of that entity based on what they knew at that time. And since back then, The men of old Didn't fully understand the full and true reality of the universe more than a Dog understands what it sees when looking at the sun or the moon, They created their own image based on their own limited understanding of what they felt was God, and Ascribed to it the attributes, role and the position which they gave to the highest Human at that time, Which was the role of a king. And then these traditions and these beliefs were carried from ages to ages. Which is why God is actually "worshiped" like a king just as the ancients worshiped their kings, and also felt their purpose is to "serve" it just like The ancients served their king, and also believed that it gets angry when disobeyed (which is a really serious thing when a king gets angry) and can decide to punish you when you go against its rules just like a King does.And it is so funny how these Traditions and beliefs has been passed down from ages to ages, thereby suppressing our true aim of being here in this earthly existence which is to Grow in our knowledge and comprehension of the Divine multidimensional mind called God simply for the Fear of being Punished by The creator(Or the King of Kings)

I Hereby Boldly state it To you that our purpose of existence is NOT to "WORSHIP" The divine multidimensional consciousness/mind called God, But rather to Grow in our Understanding of this multidimensional Entity through our existence here on earth by which the soul learns through reincarnation and Karma, the consequences of good and evil by picking up negative karma while here on earth through evil deeds, and cleansing or paying back all its negative karma, which can be achieved by sufferings and pains of multiple lifetimes, and mostly through the infinite Power of unconditional LOVE, And Which After all this, the soul becomes a more enlightened soul, And is ready to move on to another level/dimension of Reality and existence to further continue its journey of spiritual Growth of being more at one and more and more connected to that divine infinite multidimensional consciousness/mind which we all call God, whose Sole Power is LOVE Which manifests itself through TRUTH.

Atheism is a man made ideology, that detaches itself from the Self evident Ultimate TRUTH simply because it Does not understand TRUTH.
Religion, is also a man made ideology, which was a more honest effort at trying to Understand the Ultimate TRUTH and which still contains some elements of TRUTH(Though it contained way more GENUINE TRUTHS back then) before it was corrupted by the roman world government at that time and manipulated for the purpose of mental slavery, through the idea of hell fire and Eternal damnation for the soul if it does not live according to the rules of the creator. Although i would support belonging to a religion any day than To be an atheist in which there is no element of truth in, But religion on the other hand, still conveys the ideas of slavery, the idea of the suppression of reason and true knowledge for everyone, And mostly the idea of separation, and it veils the ultimate truth that regardless of our different religion, there is only one GOD.

There is only One Divine Multiversal multidimensional Consciousness in which we are all tiny fragments of, Finding its way back to its source, and DIVINE TRUTH, Which is that which you are not told or taught, but that which reveals itself to you through your inner ever present GOD consciousness Which lies in each and every one of us, Is still the TRUE PATH for all the souls here on earth to follow, And this path was also the path which the clairvoyant men of old,(such as Jesus, Mohamed, Buddha, Krishna, Zoroaster and the rest of them whom we call messiahs today)(Men who had completed their karmic cycles here on earth and had achieved the enlightenment of the soul,thereby have become free from the karmic reincarnation cycles of the earth) out of love and the need to steer lost souls to the right direction, Choose to reincarnate back to earth with their enlightened souls, To Teach Mankind here on earth. And this path Was The PATH OF LOVE manifested Through DIVINE TRUTH as the path for All souls on earth to follow, because it is the Destiny of all souls to Achieve enlightenment and God consciousness like they did.

The evil forces in the world didn't want this, Because all souls achieving enlightenment will bring an end to evil in this world, By greatly utilizing the power of Love through the collective consciousness of every individual consciousness in the world, To turn the earth into a "Paradise" And since evil has always and still rules this world now,(Although temporarily) it wasn't long before the teachings of these clairvoyants were eventually altered by the governments of the world to Establish Religion, Which is a tool to stop the Collective consciousness of the world from working together to change the world and eliminate all forms of self and evil in the world, Rather this tool called religion created separation and discrimination in the minds of humans, Making everyone think that their religion alone is the only path to redemption, thereby succeeding in stopping the collective consciousness of every individual in the world from working together to change the world.

These so called messiahs or saviors never wanted to be worshiped, rather, more than anything else, they desired themselves to be emulated, And hoped all humans Share their True message of LOVE as the source,The ultimate force of the divine multidimensional consciousness/mind through which anything can be achieved, And DIVINE TRUTH as the Path through which This LOVE can be Found.

I Also want to make it clear that this is not a religion, and i am not trying to convert anybody to these beliefs, as in the end TRUTH must and will always prevail as it always does, But since most people have been accustomed to religion all their lives, and must always try to classify a belief system as one, If you want to give it a name, you can call it The religion of LOVE, ONENESS AND TRUTH. BUT No one should be forced into believing anything they choose not to because either we know it or not, we are all following the same path, regardless of our beliefs or religion and all our souls must and will arrive at the point of enlightenment when our earthly cycles are completed, its basically just designed that way by the ever conscious multidimensional divine creator so That no soul can get lost eternally, and must find its way back to redemption and enlightenment. This information has been thoroughly suppressed by the POWERS THAT BE, Here on earth, But luckily for us, The real TRUTH has been revealed to a few clairvoyants, and it is a message that is to be spread with Love, truth and without the use of force in anyway because Truth reveals itself naturally through Love and not by force.

I hope my post was useful in clarifying some doubts and flaws in your mind if you are truly open minded(The religionists will always discredit whatever you say as long as its not in line with their doctrines, so this post was not made for them,they are free to decide to stay focused on their path which is religion and when practiced with a good heart and a genuine desire to be a Good and selfless person Regardless of their religion, And also follow its true principle that can also be found in every other religion, which is still LOVE and spreading it unconditionally to the best you can, everywhere u go, then they are still on the right path and enlightenment is not far from Them)

Nevertheless this Post is for the open Minded ones in search of the Raw Undiluted TRUTH, Mostly Atheists and you can feel free to comment or ask questions where you deem necessary, and you can also ask questions you still have about topics which i did not mention here and i'll be glad to answer them for you. Thank you for reading And may you find true Joy, Happiness and peace here on your Earthly journey through The infinite Divine power of LOVE and TRUTH. Have a blessed day.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by wiegraf: 6:48am On Nov 09, 2016
All you regressive lefties, I blame you

This is sorely on you

You're the reason we can't have nice things

Fyck
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by JackBizzle: 10:28am On Nov 09, 2016
wiegraf:
All you regressive lefties, I blame you

This is sorely on you

You're the reason we can't have nice things

Fyck

Yeah....the foolish pop feminists that decided to fan false rape allegations against Trump near the election
Yeah...those that underestimated the right and pushed them to the wall with political correctness.

I preferred Bernie Sanders or any Democrat over Hilary. A corrupt and robotic woman.

1 Like

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by hanukkah: 6:17pm On Nov 09, 2016
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 1:02pm On Nov 15, 2016
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by akintom(m): 7:39pm On Nov 22, 2016
[
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by akintom(m): 7:48pm On Nov 22, 2016
K
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by akintom(m): 7:56pm On Nov 22, 2016
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by akintom(m): 8:06pm On Nov 22, 2016
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by akintom(m): 8:20pm On Nov 22, 2016
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Yugi(m): 3:42pm On Nov 26, 2016
My understandin about God shall stunt you, Not boasting, just want to correct some preconceived wrong Ideas about God. Ask me any question infact stating in light of where you want me to enlightened you either scientifically or naturally(empirical knowledge). Pls just mention me when asking questions. NOTE!! Though you might find my proverbs hard to digest but would try to simplifies it.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by dblackninja: 6:49pm On Nov 27, 2016
Yugi:
My understandin about God shall stunt you, Not boasting, just want to correct some preconceived wrong Ideas about God. Ask me any question infact stating in light of where you want me to enlightened you either scientifically or naturally(empirical knowledge). Pls just mention me when asking questions. NOTE!! Though you might find my proverbs hard to digest but would try to simplifies it.

Like seriously? Lol..where do you come from Hope you no dey miss road cheesy
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by oncoded(m): 4:26am On Dec 05, 2016
10TEN Thousand Words are never enough for a FOOL. smiley wink cheesy grin

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Niflheim(m): 1:48pm On Dec 05, 2016
This is the reason why there should be a law, requiring people to get a 100% full refund from their secondary school, the moment they display astronomical degrees of "intellectual imbecility" in public!!!

1.Humans did not come from monkeys!!! Where did you get such an idea from?

2.According to the bible, humans came from manure(sand and shit)!!!

3.According to the bible, a King changed into a buffalo(Nebuchadnezzar)!!!

4.According to the bible, god showed moses his buttocks!!! Why the buttocks?
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by MaziOmenuko: 2:26pm On Dec 07, 2016
Here is an interesting read.

I'm a Christian Married to an Atheist — Here's How We Make It Work

I spent a couple years being ashamed by his lack of faith. I took it personally.

I grew up in a Christian household, but not a fundamentalist one. My parents were strict, but I didn’t have a problem with it. I was focused on school and being a musician more than I was hanging out with friends and going to parties. Yes, I pushed their boundaries a bit with my clothes, but I never snuck out, I never wore makeup until I was given permission, and I never broke curfew. Basically, I was a focused girl who did very little to buck the system. I spent my summers volunteering at a Christian camp and helping lead other young people to Christ, andI spent my school years practicing percussion instruments and studying.

College did little to change me. That focused, Christian teenager turned into a focused, Christian twenty-something college-educated musician. I dated off and on, but never anything serious because I was waiting for “the one” to come along. In my last year of undergrad, I suffered a traumatic event (a story for another time), had a crisis of faith, and suddenly, I was at the height of my creative life and the pit of my spiritual life.

Enter: Dave.

In my spiraling, I decided I wanted to get out more, meet more people, go on more dates. So I signed up for Plenty of Fish (I know). Dave says that as soon as he saw my profile picture (me singing and playing guitar in a recording studio) that he knew he had to talk to me, so he sent me a message. I still considered myself a Christian, but I pushed that down and went out with this atheist from the next town over.

Other than our different beliefs, we enjoyed the same activities, movies, music, and other interests. We fell in love and were engaged three months later.

A few months after our engagement, I came back to my faith stronger than ever. Feeling convicted (Christian-ese for "feeling guilty"wink of several things in my life, I decided that I wanted to live my life more focused on God and pleasing Him rather than wallowing in self-hatred and focusing on myself.

So now, here I was thinking about my “unequally yoked” upcoming marriage. When I was just calling myself a Christian, but not really practicing, Dave being an atheist hadn't been a problem — but now it was. I took to the scriptures to figure it out. I found 1 Corinthians 7:12-16 and took it to heart, even if I wasn’t yet married; the last verse hit me hard and I clung to it.

“Don’t you wives realize that your husbands might be saved because of you?”

And he was! He joined my church, became a Christian, and joined me in trying our best to live good, Godly lives. Life was good. No, it was spectacular! I had my Godly marriage and a Godly husband. No more shame for being the good, Christian girl who fell for the "heathen" guy online.

Several years and two kids later, Dave’s church attendance became sporadic. His desire to study the Bible with me dwindled. I never saw him pray.

Finally, after a fight about attending church, he told me that he no longer believed in God. In my head, I heard friends and family reminding me that they knew this would happen: He’s only saying he’s a Christian to make you happy and appease your dad. I give it a few years and he’ll be tired of pretending. Afraid to admit they were right (and fighting that all-too-familiar shame of being “unequally yoked”), I just kept it to myself unless someone asked.

I spent a couple years being ashamed by his lack of faith. I took it personally and thought I had failed as a Christian wife. It was a rough, depressing couple of years. My whole life I had been taught to only marry a person was in the same faith. “It just makes it easier,” my dad would say. But here I was, invested in a marriage with two little boys to raise and love, and Dave and I were tip-toeing around each other because of our differences. I tried explaining myself to him, and he to me, but we just weren’t listening to each other.

Thankfully, our story didn’t end there.

We have been married 11 years and we have an inter-faith-ish marriage. How do we do it without having a holy war in our house on the regular? Well, sometimes there are arguments about our faith or lack thereof. But mostly we have a pretty peaceful life.

It comes down to communication, respect, and love — just like any relationship.

We have two kids, so communication about everything is important. Right now, they are young and they aren’t asking too many questions about why mommy takes them to church and daddy stays home. Dave does not have a problem with me taking our kids to church and teaching them Biblical principles, so Sunday mornings, my two boys and I attend church with my parents while Dave stays home. We’ve agreed to revisit me taking the boys to church if they ever start wanting to stay at home.

I was raised to question everything (thanks, Mom and Dad!) — just because a preacher said it does not make it true. I still live by that and have found myself in conflict with my current pastor on a couple different occasions. This thought also applies to learning about other religions. We want our boys to experience and learn about other ways of life. We want them to be aware of similarities and differences. So when the time comes, I will not be one of those mothers who pitches a hissy when my kids have to learn about Islam or play with a dreidel while participating in a school's holiday program. In fact, I have been the parent that calls in and requests that certain holiday things get left out of school since I feel it is my responsibility to teach my children about religious holidays and their significance, not the school’s.

I want my kids to come to God on their own terms. I have no desire to brainwash them. Dave agrees. He’s fine with them having faith as long as I don’t force it on them.

Dave and I have an open dialogue about our beliefs. He can freely ask me questions and I can now give the answer without fear of him browbeating me with anti-religion speech. If I am completely honest, his questions have made me search the scriptures and really dig into and process my beliefs about certain issues. It’s not enough to spout the Sunday school answer at him. He wants to know why and how I came to my conclusions. He wants me to back it up with scripture (not some time-honored cliché) and explain it to him.

Which all leads to love and respect. He respects that I believe in a higher power and live my life with my guidebook being the Bible. I respect his disbelief in my belief. We refuse to make fun of the other and will defend each other in social settings where people are being combative or mocking. We may not understand the others’ belief system, but we will defend their right to have it and not be shamed for it.

I made a promise, after Dave told me he was an atheist, to not nag him about it. I promised that I wouldn’t ask him to go to church with us unless it was a special occasion. I lean heavily on the first part of 1 Peter when it says “Then, even if some refuse to obey the Good News, your godly lives will speak to them without any words. They will be won over by observing your pure and reverent lives.” Because, yes, it is my hope that my husband will come back to his Faith, but I won’t nag him about it. I won’t pester him about it. And I will not let it come between us.

We aren’t marriage experts. We make mistakes. There have been arguments that have sent us to opposite ends of the house slamming doors as we go, because like many of our arguments, it starts about one thing and ends up about everything. When we finally started to get our relationship back on track, it took us having many serious conversations. It took Dave seeing that I wasn’t like the Christians that he found hypocritical, and that I didn’t just hide behind my Bible. It took me trusting that he wasn’t going to throw me to the wolves when we were around his family and friends. It took us looking at our marriage vows and taking them seriously.

We don’t make sense to our friends and family, and on more than one occasion, people have asked if we are ready for a divorce. The only thing that has kept us together is that we love each other, we love our kids, and we will fight like crazy to keep this little family unit together.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/im-christian-married-atheist-heres-170000627.html

What do y'all think? Can you do it? Marry an atheist or a christian as the case might be?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by uzoexcel(m): 4:05pm On Dec 10, 2016
Interesting read Mazi
MaziOmenuko:

What do y'all think? Can you do it? Marry an atheist or a christian as the case might be?
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by KiKatanga: 4:51pm On Dec 10, 2016
MaziOmenuko:

Of course, how narrow minded a fool must you be to judge somebody by their faith?
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by MaziOmenuko: 9:43am On Dec 11, 2016
KiKatanga:

Of course, how narrow minded a fool must you be to judge somebody by their faith?

Excuse me? Which planet are you from?
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by KiKatanga: 7:17pm On Dec 11, 2016
MaziOmenuko:

Excuse me? Which planet are you from?

You're right I'm sure - but anyone for whom someone's faith is the most important thing about them, doesn't deserve a spouse. Judge people by their actions.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by sonofluc1fer: 11:42pm On Dec 11, 2016
End of year awards thread, anyone?

(1) (2) (3) ... (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) ... (239) (Reply)

Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here / Nigerian Church Praise & Worship Songs Here / Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 125
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.