Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:51 AM

The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) - Religion (163) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) (554541 Views)

The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome / Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED / The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) ... (239) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by wiegraf: 9:34pm On Sep 13, 2016
https://www.nairaland.com/3347169/hillary-clinton-may-been-poisoned

Abeg, what is it about this environment that breeds this kind of paranoia?? It's far too common.

This guy is highly educated. He should have some critical thinking skills!! (Granted, his paranoia has been vindicated once before, but still....)

What is it that causes these kinds of fantastical leaps of imagination in this our environment?? This kind of thinking fuels a lot of the religious folly we see. "Enemies" coming after you....

He left this country decades ago I believe, yet he's still demons around every corner. Why??
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Pureheart91(m): 1:37am On Sep 16, 2016
Oh! My Beloved, for how long do
you intend to be boxed into the
corner,become a prey to be fed
upon. I say Enough is Enough!

The earlier we all stop ranting about
"MY CHURCH THIS & THAT" and see who these so called "FALSE MEN OF GOD" are the Better, else we would continue to fall prey to destruction both physically and spiritually..

For more Insight-
www.nairaland.com/3350663/
beware-eye-opener-christain-
faithfuls
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by MerryMonody: 5:47pm On Sep 29, 2016
Hi guys, alot of you here could be considered as New Atheists so I've got something here for you to consider:

https://www.nairaland.com/3378701/new-atheists-worse-than-think#49779470
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 9:02pm On Sep 29, 2016
[size=14pt]nothing like hell nothing like haven....
Just liv ur life, if u should spend time praying to your god dats ur bis, u say 10% of u hard earned money belongs ur pastor dats ur bis, if u call ur pastor man of god and call ur old self child of god dats ur bis, if u bliv in "with god all things are posible'', bro/sis since u are with god pls do sumfin abt recession....

But if u know Religion is a scam, bro/sis its my bis...
And i love my bis so much.[/size]

3 Likes

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by An0nimus: 2:20am On Oct 04, 2016
Logicbwoy:

That means that I was the last person to quote him!!!

Been wondering why I stopped seeing his comments. Thought he stopped coming online for a while. Just learnt he deactivated. See you around Rey8)
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by JackBizzle: 2:23am On Oct 04, 2016
An0nimus:

Been wondering why I stopped seeing his comments. Thought he stopped coming online for a while. Just learnt know he deactivated.

I will miss him
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by An0nimus: 2:26am On Oct 04, 2016
JackBizzle:

I will miss him

lol quoted before I edited. Guess I'll miss him too. He had this way of debating that was oddly entertaining and enlightening. Always gave atheist ninjas a run for their money.

Tufanja has deactivated too yeah?
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by dblackninja: 1:27pm On Oct 04, 2016
An0nimus:
lol quoted before I edited. Guess I'll miss him too. He had this way of debating that was oddly entertaining and enlightening. Always gave atheist ninjas a run for their money.

Surely cry
Am having a heart attack now..Who get Reyginus contact abeg
Tufanja has deactivated too yeah?

Just saw that cheesy angry Haba what's Tufanja's problem?
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by An0nimus: 11:46pm On Oct 04, 2016
dblackninja:

Surely cry
Am having a heart attack now..Who get Reyginus contact abeg

Just saw that cheesy angry Haba what's Tufanja's problem?

lol no heart attacks biko. The most important thing is him being alive and well.

Tufanja probably got tired too. People deactivate all the time, nothing new. Wish them all the best in life
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by dblackninja: 7:51am On Oct 05, 2016
An0nimus:

lol no heart attacks biko. The most important thing is him being alive and well.

Tufanja probably got tired too. People deactivate all the time, nothing new. Wish them all the best in life

Yeah bro cry

[size=18pt] Reyginus!!! If you're still peeping into this thread pm me, I have something huge to tell you [/size]
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Adegoketheking: 2:28pm On Oct 05, 2016
JSoE shey you see abi. he banned me and closed my threads. you see the authoritarian you asked my to talk tto.... angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by JSoE(f): 4:13pm On Oct 05, 2016
Adegoketheking:
JSoE shey you see abi. he banned me and closed my threads. you see the authoritarian you asked my to talk tto.... angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

Lwkm.
Good for you.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Adegoketheking: 4:28pm On Oct 05, 2016
JSoE:

Lwkm.
Good for you.
you are a wicked girl. I was expecting you'd console me but no.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by JSoE(f): 4:40pm On Oct 05, 2016
Adegoketheking:
you are a wicked girl. I was expecting you'd console me but no.
Kikiki...
I don't console 'gentlemen'.
Oya sorry before you start cryinggrin
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Adegoketheking: 4:51pm On Oct 05, 2016
JSoE:

Kikiki...
I don't console 'gentlemen'.
Oya sorry before you start cryinggrin
hmm you no free forget our encounter for that thread Choi. Nawao.

anyways, thanks
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by JSoE(f): 4:58pm On Oct 05, 2016
Adegoketheking:
hmm you no free forget our encounter for that thread Choi. Nawao.

anyways, thanks

Fine we're cool but just know it isn't alright to use threats to coax people into doing your bidding. Seun is your brother,your fellow Nigerian and a yoruba man like you.Forget all the fights upandan.
If you want to sort out a problem with him,do it the gentleman way.
Thread encounter forgotten as from now.
I hope your day went well.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Adegoketheking: 5:01pm On Oct 05, 2016
JSoE:

Fine we're cool but just know it isn't alright to use threats to coax people into doing your bidding. Seun is your brother,your fellow Nigerian and a yoruba man like you.Forget all the fights upandan.
If you want to sort out a problem with him,do it the gentleman way.
Thread encounter forgotten as from now.
I hope your day went well.
seun is not my brother I don't fvcking know him or his ancestors. I have a different philosophy and you have yours, seriously not everytime dialogue works.

my day went well thank you. hope yours went well too
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by JSoE(f): 5:07pm On Oct 05, 2016
Adegoketheking:
seun is not my brother I don't fvcking know him or his ancestors. I have a different philosophy and you have yours, seriously not everytime dialogue works.

my day went well thank you. hope yours went well too

Lol.
Deny it all you want. You two are connected somehow.

My day was fine. You made it fun with your comebacks. People were watching me as I laughed at your replies on my way back home. Anyway, that aside.
Enjoy the rest of today,bro.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Adegoketheking: 5:13pm On Oct 05, 2016
JSoE:

Lol.
Deny it all you want. You two are connected somehow.

My day was fine. You made it fun with your comebacks. People were watching me as I laughed at your replies on my way back home. Anyway, that aside.
Enjoy the rest of today,bro.
laugh. didn't realize it was funny. well, enjoy yours too bye
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by JackBizzle: 8:06pm On Oct 05, 2016
Who the hell is Jsoe?

na name of animal?

is Jsoe an atheist or nah?
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by JSoE(f): 12:37am On Oct 06, 2016
JackBizzle:
Who the hell is Jsoe?

na name of animal?

is Jsoe an atheist or nah?

JSoE is a higher animal and also the name of your great grandmother. Anuofia!

1 Like

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by sonofluc1fer: 8:01am On Oct 06, 2016
cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by JackBizzle: 8:19am On Oct 06, 2016
JSoE:

JSoE is a higher animal and also the name of your great grandmother. Anuofia!

cheesy

Surely not a homo erectus but a homo canabis (early weed ape-man)
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by JSoE(f): 9:24am On Oct 06, 2016
JackBizzle:

cheesy

Surely not a homo erectus but a homo canabis (early weed ape-man)

grin Your great grandmother is an awesome homo canabis.
I know,right?

1 Like

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by sonofluc1fer: 10:02am On Oct 06, 2016
cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Satan666(m): 3:38am On Oct 11, 2016
Hi everyone I'm new to this group I worship Satan and need a place to chat so whose up for some small talk
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Niflheim(m): 11:57am On Oct 11, 2016
@Satan666,

Welcome Sir!!! Greetings!!!

Just curious, which School of Satanism do you adhere to, is it La Veyan? Or Spiritual?
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by dblackninja: 12:47pm On Oct 13, 2016
See as am laughing like a sheppopotamus today grin
Jsoe and Jackbizzle make una take am easy cheesy
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by JSoE(f): 1:14pm On Oct 13, 2016
dblackninja:
See as am laughing like a sheppopotamus today grin
Jsoe and Jackbizzle make una take am easy cheesy

grin
Lol @ sheppopotamus
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by CAPSLOCKED: 8:07am On Oct 14, 2016

SHAME ON ALL YOU ATHEISTS.. THE LORD GOD WILL ALWAYS PROVE HOW HE IS SUPREME.
TAKE A LOOK AT HOW HE MADE A BOYS LIMBS GROW IN THIS VIDEO...

PRAISE GOD ALMIGHTY!

https://m./26695053071?view=permalink&id=10154778459148072&refid=18&_ft_=qid.6341209842817453178%3Amf_story_key.10154778459148072%3Atl_objid.10154778459148072
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by dblackninja: 3:57pm On Oct 14, 2016
CAPSLOCKED:

SHAME ON ALL YOU ATHEISTS.. THE LORD GOD WILL ALWAYS PROVE HOW HE IS SUPREME.
TAKE A LOOK AT HOW HE MADE A BOYS LIMBS GROW IN THIS VIDEO...

PRAISE GOD ALMIGHTY!

https://m./26695053071?view=permalink&id=10154778459148072&refid=18&_ft_=qid.6341209842817453178%3Amf_story_key.10154778459148072%3Atl_objid.10154778459148072

Hahaha...the thing grew with all seriousness cheesy
Those looking for limb miracle, it has happened LIFE!

Chaii I doff my hat for these pastorpreneurs.

(1) (2) (3) ... (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) ... (239) (Reply)

Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here / Nigerian Church Praise & Worship Songs Here / Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.