Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,572 members, 7,958,766 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:12 PM

The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) - Religion (73) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) (580706 Views)

The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome / Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED / The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (240) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 9:07am On Jan 15, 2016
JackBizzle:

You will address me by my full title sir!

The Dark Knight cool
Lol. Gerrara here, mehn! Are you back to Nigeria or you're still hiding in Europe?
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by JackBizzle: 9:31am On Jan 15, 2016
Reyginus:
Lol. Gerrara here, mehn! Are you back to Nigeria or you're still hiding in Europe?

Working in Nigeria cry

I don black finish.... cry cry cry
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 9:42am On Jan 15, 2016
JackBizzle:

Working in Nigeria cry

I don black finish.... cry cry cry
Lololololol. Welcome to the Jungle. Seems you went for Masters. Welcome. Lololol.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by JackBizzle: 10:07am On Jan 15, 2016
Reyginus:
Lololololol. Welcome to the Jungle. Seems you went for Masters. Welcome. Lololol.

Not so.

I'm going back to Europe soon.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 10:13am On Jan 15, 2016
JackBizzle:

Not so.
Lol. Okay. Good for you.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by wiegraf: 10:16am On Jan 15, 2016
JackBizzle:

REALLY? SERIOUSLY?? lol, you couldn't stress your mockingly fake surprise any less.

Bros, kindly keep quiet. Both I and Jay have put essays forward both for and against the idea of a legal section.

If you are still asking at what I feel about a legal section at this time, you must be joking.

===================================

At the end of the day, Nairaland has survived without a legal section.

You and Jay are now asking someone (SonOfLucifer) to start a new forum with a legal section.

====================================

And you actually think you made sense?

But you're right, I'm not particularly surprised to see such a harebrained attempt from you. Or the hypocrisy in this post where your forced politeness is glaring and projected unto me, no less.

By the way sir, considering your history, are you now hailing seun as some sort of genius? Is that the official (,and very important, people's lives depend on it) LB position now?

And congrats on the masters brah (ie, assuming you did them)
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by JackBizzle: 10:17am On Jan 15, 2016
Reyginus:
Lol. Okay. Good for you.

grin grin

Good. But please, spread the word that it was Dark Knight ministries that made you see the light and turned you into an atheist, okay?

You know, my ministry is growing.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by JackBizzle: 10:21am On Jan 15, 2016
wiegraf:

And you actually think you made sense?

But you're right, I'm not particularly surprised to see such a harebrained attempt from you. Or the hypocrisy in this post where your forced politeness is glaring and projected unto me, no less.

By the way sir, considering your history, are you now hailing seun as some sort of genius? Is that the official (,and very important, people's lives depend on it) LB position now?

And congrats on the masters brah (ie, assuming you did them)

I had my masters degree over 5 years ago.

==============================

Guy, please, keep quiet. I knew that you had no point other than to antagonize me from your first comment.

The fact remains that Nairaland has progressed without a legal section. What I or any other person believes about Seun is irrelevant.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 10:24am On Jan 15, 2016
JackBizzle:

grin grin

Good. But please, spread the word that it was Dark Knight ministries that made you see the light and turned you into an atheist, okay?

You know, my ministry is growing.
Atheist? Lololol. The world is too complicated to be an Atheist. These days I only have pity for those who call themselves Atheist. Lol. It takes a lot of ignorance to be one.

1 Like

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by JackBizzle: 10:25am On Jan 15, 2016
Reyginus:
Atheist? Lololol. The world is too complicated to be an Atheist. These days I only have pity for those who call themselves Atheist. Lol. It takes a lot of ignorance to be one.

Atheist/agnostic/christian/deist/pagan

Pick one. Which one are you? Speak the truth.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 10:32am On Jan 15, 2016
JackBizzle:

Atheist/agnostic/christian/deist/pagan

Pick one. Which one are you? Speak the truth.
I'm outside all of them right now. But you are an Atheist. Lol.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by JackBizzle: 10:38am On Jan 15, 2016
Reyginus:
I'm outside all of them right now. But you are an Atheist. Lol.

I see....you have gone full bolaino.

You finally rejected christianity. You are neither a pagan nor a muslim. Not a buddhist.

You are now an inexplicable spiritualist. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 10:42am On Jan 15, 2016
JackBizzle:

I see....you have gone full bolaino.

You finally rejected christianity. You are neither a pagan nor a muslim. Not a buddhist.

You are now an inexplicable spiritualist. grin grin grin

Lol. No. Christianity is beyond saying you are one. I don't consider myself worthy of being one right now. But seriously, how can an intelligent human being be an Atheist? Do you really know what that means?

1 Like

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by wiegraf: 11:01am On Jan 15, 2016
JackBizzle:

I had my masters degree over 5 years ago.

==============================

Guy, please, keep quiet. I knew that you had no point other than to antagonize me from your first comment.

The fact remains that Nairaland has progressed without a legal section. What I or any other person believes about Seun is irrelevant.

LB, you had what masters degree over 5 years ago? IIRC you're in your mid 20s lb... Not to mention, what did you just tell reyginus now?? Chai...

Anyhoo, bros, no, my goal was not to antagonize you (who do u think u are sef?). It's to point out you have absolutely no point whatsoever with regards to the legal section.

Also btw, as I think this is the only 'point' of yours that hasn't been addressed: that nairaland thrived without a 'legal' section is irrelevant. It also thrived without 'what does ja think?' and millions of other sections. All it need do is get the basics right and have the other sections not be detrimental to its bottomline, simple.

Not to mention, seun started this place as a commercial enterprise (, the clue is likely in the name.) I believe his goals are not the same as those of the proposed site (unless it's yours alone....), and he could simply have reasoned that he doesn't want the potentially controversy, or just the extra headache that admining that or any other section, entail. It would hurt his bottomline. A business decision. Simple. As you don't share his goals, why the need to emulate him completely?

And, as you didn't grasp the full reason for my question of your support of seun in this case, he is not infallible (in what context sef? But we'll ignore that, in order to keep things sort of short). Who's not to say that a legal section would have been a roaring success? Who's to say that his is the only template for success? Are you saying that sites with legal sections bomb? What of your beloved reddit?

https://www.reddit.com/r/law/
https://www.reddit.com/r/legaladvice (note how this is the most popular pls....)
https://www.reddit.com/r/legal/

And pls don't use 'its in the US' as an excuse. It's already been addressed.....

1 Like

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 11:02am On Jan 15, 2016
Wiewie, is he lying?
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by wiegraf: 11:04am On Jan 15, 2016
Reyginus:
Wiewie, is he lying?

I don turn to pipito. I don suffer (well, maybe being a pipi isn't so bad)

Not going to comment on that smiley
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 11:08am On Jan 15, 2016
wiegraf:

Lolololol. JackBizzle will comment then.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Logicbwoy: 12:03pm On Jan 15, 2016
wiegraf:

LB, you had what masters degree over 5 years ago? IIRC you're in your mid 20s lb... Not to mention, what did you just tell reyginus now?? Chai...

Anyhoo, bros, no, my goal was not to antagonize you (who do u think u are sef?). It's to point out you have absolutely no point whatsoever with regards to the legal section.

Also btw, as I think this is the only 'point' of yours that hasn't been addressed: that nairaland thrived without a 'legal' section is irrelevant. It also thrived without 'what does ja think?' and millions of other sections. All it need do is get the basics right and have the other sections not be detrimental to its bottomline, simple.

Not to mention, seun started this place as a commercial enterprise (, the clue is likely in the name.) I believe his goals are not the same as those of the proposed site (unless it's yours alone....), and he could simply have reasoned that he doesn't want the potentially controversy, or just the extra headache that admining that or any other section, entail. It would hurt his bottomline. A business decision. Simple. As you don't share his goals, why the need to emulate him completely?

And, as you didn't grasp the full reason for my question of your support of seun in this case, he is not infallible (in what context sef? But we'll ignore that, in order to keep things sort of short). Who's not to say that a legal section would have been a roaring success? Who's to say that his is the only template for success? Are you saying that sites with legal sections bomb? What of your beloved reddit?

https://www.reddit.com/r/legaladvice (note how this is the most popular pls....)

And pls don't use 'its in the US' as an excuse. It's already been addressed.....

JACKBIZZLE HERE! SPAMBOT GOT ME!

First read the point in my original argument;

JackBizzle:

1) It is a fact that most people do not understand the law. T[b]he issue here is that law is a profession and therefore legal advice should come from a professionally qualified lawyer. Given the corrupt and 419 nature of scammers on nairaland, any fool can claim to be a lawyer and mislead any of those 90% of people that do not know the law.[/b] Are you going to beg Seun to verify everyone that gives legal advice? How do you ascertain who is a qualified lawyer on an anonymous forum

1) Legal advice should be only given by qualified lawyers. How do we verify qualified lawyers?

Now, read and notice the similarities in the important caveats contained in all of the sub-reddit links you posted;

NOTICE: Any analysis in this forum is NOT legal advice. If you seek legal advice, contact an attorney. No attorney-client relationship is formed between anyone participating in this forum
https://www///.reddit.com/r/law/

Rather than trust strangers on the internet, contact your local resources to get accurate answers
https://///www.reddit.com/r/law/

https://///www.reddit.com/r/legaladvice
A place to ask simple legal questions. Advice here is for informational purposes only and should not be considered final or official advice. See a local attorney for the best answer to your questions.
=================================================

Regarding your mention of reddit legal advice being popular, you need to understand that any subreddit less than 200,000 subscribers isnt as popular as you think it is since there are numerous reddits that rank in the millions of subscribers.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Logicbwoy: 12:08pm On Jan 15, 2016
Reyginus:
Wiewie, is he lying?

wiegraf:

You know, I dont blame both of you. With all the hatred I got from being the Dark Knight, many lies and misconceptions were thrown against me. You guys are not the first people here to be surprised that I'm well educated and older. Empiree, lanrexlan Vedaxcool and co were all angrily accusing me of lying when I said that I had a masters.

I joined Nairaland in 2012 and had my masters before then, if you remember.

Or do I have to bring up some old posts?
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jan 15, 2016
Logicbwoy:

You know, I dont blame both of you. With all the hatred I got from being the Dark Knight, many lies and misconceptions were thrown against me. You guys are not the first people here to be surprised that I'm well educated and older. Empiree, lanrexlan Vedaxcool and co were all angrily accusing me of lying when I said that I had a masters.

Lolol. I don't really bother about that. It's a good thing.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Logicbwoy: 12:14pm On Jan 15, 2016
Reyginus:
Lolol. I don't really bother about that. It's a good thing.

Ah but you do.

Anyhoo, I'm running out of ideas. I need some inspiration for my atheist crusade. Can you help? grin grin grin grin
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jan 15, 2016
Logicbwoy:

Ah but you do.

Anyhoo, I'm running out of ideas. I need some inspiration for my atheist crusade. Can you help? grin grin grin grin
No, I don't REALLY care about that. Now he's asking me to partake in the mockery of the Children of the Most High. What about try the idea of being conscious in a coma?
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by wiegraf: 1:33pm On Jan 15, 2016
Logicbwoy:

How old are you? Give me just a rough estimate

Kayi.... smiley
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Logicbwoy: 1:37pm On Jan 15, 2016
wiegraf:

How old are you? Give me just a rough estimate

Kayi.... smiley

I'm your father undecided
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by wiegraf: 1:51pm On Jan 15, 2016
Logicbwoy:

I'm your father undecided

kayi lb

smiley
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Logicbwoy: 2:26pm On Jan 15, 2016
wiegraf:

kayi lb

smiley

grin grin grin
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jan 15, 2016
JackBizzle:

Not so.

OMG, he is coming to visit me. That is terrorism level 4 (red).
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jan 15, 2016
Reyginus:
Lol. No. Christianity is beyond saying you are one. I don't consider myself worthy of being one right now. But seriously, how can an intelligent human being be an Atheist? Do you really know what that means?

Having read more of his contributions on NL, I think/feel I somehow share Reyginus' position. Just seems not everyone is listening to the nuances he brings up very well....

In the world of logicboys there is only black or white...
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Logicbwoy: 7:58pm On Jan 15, 2016
Tufanja:

OMG, he is coming to visit me. That is terrorism level 4 (red).

grin grin

See this london toilet cleaner feeling funky.

Abegi. Karashika move to the left jor.....
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Logicbwoy: 8:01pm On Jan 15, 2016
Tufanja:

Having read more of his contributions on NL, I think/feel I somehow share Reyginus' position. Just seems not everyone is listening to the nuances he brings up very well....

In the eyes of the Dark Knight, there are only two people- heroes and scumbags..........

Mtchew.

I thought you were an atheist or are you following the silliness of bolaino/uyiiredia and reyginius who all are funky spiritualists?
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jan 15, 2016
Tufanja:

No, I disagree. In the world of Logicboy there's only Ignorance or Ignorance. Lol.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (240) (Reply)

Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here / Nigerian Church Praise & Worship Songs Here / Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.